Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWould US attack Iran?!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would US attack Iran?!!
    Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 09:46

Also do not lump Iran's Azaris witht he so called Azaries of the FSR,  Azaeries are as much part of Iran as anything, the only problem Iran has with them are Turkish and FSR greywolves, if Iran's Azeries, like Turkey's Kurds really wanted to break away, they could easily, how could Iran stop all of the azaries breaking away if they wanted to?  They don't want to because they are a part of it and always have been, there were not even any protests about Iran helping Armenia.

FSR Azerbaijan is not een the real Azerbaijan, the real Azerbaijan is in Iran, the Young Turks, Imperial Russians and Bolsheviks propagated the name change of Arran/Albania to Azerbajan in order to take away Iran's Turkish population by creating the myth of North and South Azarbaijan, they failed miserably.

Historically there is only on Azarbaijan, you will not find any records prior to the 1910s of any Caucasian Azarbaijan.

Edited by Zagros
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 09:51

hmmm...I am not that much knowledable of a kurdish-Iranian conflict. 

It is a historical  conflict, Kurds are religious people(different  sects), also kurds minority under  iran is not  better than kurd than turkey(Infact  kurd at Turkey  position is better, and most probably, their position would be better in  5-10 year.also remember most of kurd  in   Turkey dont live at kurdish lands but turkish land.(stanbul, izmir ext)

do not see the basis of Kurds supporting Turks. And actually Kurds are much more friendlier to Armenians than to Turks. The Kurds living in Karabakh voted in favor of joining Karabakh to Armenia, instead of Azerbiajna, where they were persecuted.

well not much  true, do you mean yezids(cant remember their name much) , Infact some of kurds also exiled with  azeri turks by armenian army.

Kurds will not pass the opportunity to make their own country, after all, they have been dying for that for the past 80 years...

I agree, they will try, but they cannot  do it, without permission of Turkey, or arabic worlds.  They are land locked.If  USA would have control over Iran, they can have a chance, but I dont think USA can control large iranian  lands. Infact Most of kurds aware of this.They know USA will not enough.

I agree that Armenia will price no matter what happens if Iran is attacked. Since as of now Iran is one the most reliable trading partner of Armenia. Plus Armenia gets funding for making Energy windmills...anyway, I hope Iran doesnt get attacked

Unless Russia builds 5 more military bases and donates (ahem) some more of those S300 rockets, lol

well even russia  build these, this time armenia would be more bad situation, dont you think friendship of bear is  high. Infact armenia is  realy  a bad situation, specially after russian gas games.

She have 3 unfriendly neighbor, one bear friend, and Iran.

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 09:54
Ok so you are saying that Azeris are in reality Iranians. And Azerbaijan is occupied by Turks, and Azeris in Iran feel no connection with Azerbaijan whatsoever?

I was always wodnering why Iranian Azeries never supported Azerbaijan in the war...

But still, when has there been an Iranian-Kurdish conflict?

Edited by mamikon
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 10:00

Also do not lump Iran's Azaris witht he so called Azaries of the FSR,  Azaeries are as much part of Iran as anything, the only problem Iran has with them are Turkish and FSR greywolves, if Iran's Azeries, like Turkey's Kurds really wanted to break away, they could easily, how could Iran stop all of the azaries breaking away if they wanted to? 

I heard nationalism at azeris(in iran) increasing, also  infact Iran can suppress its minority much more easy than Turkey.(Remember last kurdish rebellion?)

But I agree, with an islamic goverment not much need to afraid from  azeris. If It change, I think you will have  some problems.

They don't want to because they are a part of it and always have been, there were not even any protests about Iran helping Armenia.

sorry  but  this was realy a big mistake, what do you think, they will thinking what iran did.

Infact turkish kurds also dont protest turkey anti-kurdish(at raq) policy, but  this does not mean they like it much. Infact wisely turkey is changing her policy, I advise this for you too.

FSR Azerbaijan is not een the real Azerbaijan, the real Azerbaijan is in Iran, the Young Turks, Imperial Russians and Bolsheviks propagated the name change of Arran/Albania to Azerbajan in order to take away Iran's Turkish population by creating the myth of North and South Azarbaijan, they failed miserably.

Bla bla bla, what happened is  happened.

Historically there is only on Azarbaijan, you will not find any records prior to the 1910s of any Caucasian Azarbaijan.

Yeah  but dont forget, Iran ruled by Turkish safavid before 1900.

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 10:16
Yeah  but dont forget, Iran ruled by Turkish safavid before 1900

I think that was a huge mistake...if the safavids were Turkish, why were they at constant war with the Ottomans from 1400-1900?

Bla bla bla, what happened is  happened.

So you are saying that what Zagros said is correct?

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 10:24

think that was a huge mistake...if the safavids were Turkish, why were they at constant war with the Ottomans from 1400-1900?

I think, Turkish-Turkish(or maybe said turkic) war is  not  uncommon,  didnt  armenians  fight each other.

So you are saying that what Zagros said is correct?

Infact  I am just saying forget the past, it is  half correct.They were always difference between turks and persians. Remember  nationalist movements dont have much past  at  this land.

And no It didnt failed, If It is failed  attempt why is iran so nervous about azeris? 

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 10:27

By your responses Mortaza, you didn't even understand what i said, go bla bla off to yourself and stop trolling for once in your posting life.

Safavids were Azaries? Yes and so what? We are proud to have been ruled by them, they are what defined our modern nation. Also they have nothing to do with this discussion.  I suggest you learn a little bit of history too, Safavids havent ruled since the 1700s, what are you talking about before 1900?  Before and right after 1900 Iran was ruled by Qajars with Turkmen roots.

And your idiot fascist greywolf friends say that Persians and Russians split the Turkish land of Azarbaijan between them into North and south in 1817/12, well the Turkic Qajars ruled Iran when this myth is purported to have taken place, Iran's Azaries are not stupid.

And when was there a Kurdish rebellion in Iran?  You mean the riots on the borders that were instigated by Israelis, Turkey's best friend? Don't worry, Iran at the very least knows how to deal with traitors.

I myself can call myself a Kurd, and people like me want a unified and srtong Iran to represent all of her people's interests, not a little collection of ethnocentric pseudo states - more bitch states for the west.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 10:35
Originally posted by Mortaza

And no It didnt failed, If It is failed  attempt why is iran so nervous about azeris?  

Iran is not nervous about Azaries, you only deduce this sense from Iranian posters getting angry by false propaganda.  Like i have said a million times, Iran is ruled by an Azari and Iran's Azaris are itnertwined into every level of society.

There are so many Azaries in non Azari land, like Tehran and other big cities, you think they will ever want to break away? I dont think so, especially to join an incompetent quasi fascist state like FSR Azerbaijan.

And don't forget tats and Talysh of FSR Azer.  they have a party called the "Talysh Independence Party", The Iranian Azari independence party (SANAM) are a joke and funded by Israelis and alien forces like Greywolves, they have no bedrock of support like the movements of Kurds in Turkey or Basques in Spain.

Edited by Zagros
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 10:44
And mamikon, the Safavids didnt fight ottomans based on race it was based on religion and desire for territory, they were Turcophones when their dynasty started out, they would have been much more powerful if it was not for Shah Abbas's paranoia, he locked up his heirs because he feared they would overthrow him like he had done to his father, so they received no good education and martial training and became stupid.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 10:44

Safavids were Azaries? Yes and so what? We are proud to have been ruled by them, they are what defined our modern nation. Also they have nothing to do with this discussion.  I suggest you learn a little bit of history too, Safavids havent ruled since the 1700s, what are you talking about before 1900?  Before and right after 1900 Iran was ruled by Qajars with Turkmen roots.

So there were Caucasian Azarbaijan before 1910s, Infact they were ruling iran with their friends, because they are no more iran, you have no right to refuse  them. What do you call wolf at iran?

And your idiot fascist greywolf friends say that Persians and Russians split the Turkish land of Azarbaijan between them into North and south in 1817/12, well the Turkic Qajars ruled Iran when this myth is purported to have taken place, Iran's Azaries are not stupid.

Infact It is easily can  see, Azeri lands were divided,  like kurdish land, not much important who divided them.

And when was there a Kurdish rebellion in Iran?  You mean the riots on the borders that were instigated by Israelis, Turkey's best friend? Don't worry, Iran at the very least knows how to deal with traitors.

Yes,  I know that they know how to deal with traitors.  did I say something different?

I myself can call myself a Kurd, and people like me want a unified and srtong Iran to represent all of her people's interests, not a little collection of ethnocentric pseudo states - more bitch states for the west.

yes  good idea, when did I said, I prefer divided countries? I am  talking about possible results of USA attack to iran.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 11:06
you are trolling and don't deserve any further answers, you are not even making sense.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 11:11

Instead of saying there are Azarbaijan , and azeri lands are divided two by azeri-iranian border. 

should say this, there were not Azarbaijan , it is a created thing, this place should give back to Iran.

I think now I am making sense.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 12:19

No, I dont care about caucasus Azerbaijan except that it is trying to cause trouble in Iran - Iran supported Armenia because of that idiot Aliyev's comments against Iran.

Arran was conquered by teh Russians and they renamed it Azarbaijan so that they could create the myth of a historically uinited Azarbaijan.  Infact even Azarbiajani federalists in Iran hated this move, they tried to change the name of Iranian Azarbaijan to Azadestan to differntiate from the territory to the north of Aras.  There is documented proof of the reason that the caucasus Arran changed name to Azerbaijan in the way of imperial russian telegrams.

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 14:58

mortaza,

first of all, Kurds do NOT prefer Turkey over Iran. Maybe you should reread your own countries history. Look at how many very very bloody conflicts you and kurds have gone through. way more than any country in the region. more than even Iraq.

second of all, what makes you think invasion of Iran will be good for Turkey. IRanian azarbaijanis will resist any separation as you like them and there are alot of armenians in Iran who (like war with Iraq) fight for Iran. and FSR Azerbaijan would just turn to hell since Iranian connections in that country is strong.

third of all, there is only one Azarbaijan and that is in Iran. Don't worry the FSR Azerbaijan is going through alot of identity discovery, they will one day for sure discover their real roots

so don't be happy if Iran being invaded because Turkey will NOT benefit in anyway.

Edited by Zagros
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 16:45
Zagros I did  not  they fought Safavids because of race.

And what do you mean Safavids were Azeries. I have not seen a single map that shows Azeri unitl early 20th century, which applied to current Azerbaijan (which was called Shirvan before).
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 17:09

The real and historical Azarbaijan (Azarbadegan) province is in Iran, The Safavies were from Ardabil, which along with Azarbaijan is majorly populated by Turcophones.  The Turkic presence there spread to when Shah Abbass resettled Afshar Turkmens in what we call East Azarbiajan in Iran, the population of which previously was a sedentery Kurdish stronghold, they were descended from Parto-Medians.  The Sunni Kurds (who spoke a dialect of Parthian) rebelled against the Safavids were largely massacred and replaced by Afshars in that province.

Edited by Zagros
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 17:39

its all about oil.

irans oil bourse is opening and the USA doesnt want that.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 17:48

I don't think Mortaza is trolling, or saying that invasion of Iran would be good for Turkey. His English is not perfect, so it may be a good idea to ask for clarifications before getting angry.

Actually the Turks tried this during the World War, when Turkish army reached Baku. Some of the Young Turks wanted to unify the Turkics in one huge Empire. They wanted to use European tactics to divide Iran. But they lost the war, and during the occupation of Turkey, Turkish nationalist resistance came to an agreement with the Soviets and partitioned the Caucasus. They didn't touch the Iranian part because they both needed to move their troops to other fronts, and didn't want to get into any more trouble with the British in the south.

I've read the history of the Caucasus in detail, and one thing surprised me: Iranian power was virtually non-existent. Everyone had an effect from the Assyrians to Kurdish tribes, Georgians to Azeris to Armenians, and of course Turkish and Russian Red and White armies, but Iranians are nowhere to be seen. Armies moved through Iranian Azerbaijan without being challenged all the time. Where was the government? Is this a correct assessment of Iranian power at the time (1914-1918), or is my source missing something?

Don't get me wrong, though, I am not saying anything bad about Iran. To the contrary. This means that Iran was much weaker than Turkey at the time, but today they are about the same. So Iran must have improved faster in the meanwhile.

The Sunni Kurds (who spoke a dialect of Parthian) rebelled against the Safavids were largely massacred and replaced by Afshars in that province.

Similarly, the Ottomans massacred the Turkish Shia and replaced them with the Sunni Kurds along the border.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 18:07
Originally posted by Mortaza

Yeah  but dont forget, Iran ruled by Turkish safavid before 1900.

First i am tired of this Azeri flame war crap.

Second Mortaza by your sentence above what do you want to arrive? trying to lighten up a new flame war? Please let my half azeri ethnic alone ( i am azeri from mother's side) the least thing Azeris need is your flame wars, let them for God's sake in peace.

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 18:28
On topic: two reports from a Democrat-lead comitee and from the Pentagon consider that US deployement is placing a great strain to its Military.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4649066.stm

That of the Pentagon, yet to be released, reportedly says that the US Army is "stretched to breaking point" due to its interventions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In this situation, I don't think that USA is capable of invading Iran, even with the support of all NATO.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>