Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ahmedi Nijads Pronouncement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahmedi Nijads Pronouncement
    Posted: 01-Nov-2005 at 08:07

Ohh a war with Iran is really out of the Question read this

Russian, Iranian foreign ministers discuss nuclear cooperation

19:45 | 24/ 10/ 2005
Print version

MOSCOW, October 24 (RIA Novosti) - The Russian and Iranian foreign ministers discussed the involvement of Russian companies in Iran's nuclear program Monday.

"We discussed our president's proposal to involve foreign private and state-owned companies in Iran's fuel nuclear program," Iran's Manuchehr Motaki said after talks with Russia's Sergei Lavrov.

He said Russian companies would participate in the relevant tenders.

Motaki also said the construction of the nuclear power plant in Bushehr was a key Russian-Iranian economic project.

"The successful completion of this construction will boost our cooperation."

He said Russia and Iran were also cooperating in the sphere of satellite communications.

According to Motaki, Russian President Vladimir Putin was set to visit Iran, but the terms of the visit have yet to be fixed.

Never under estimate the predictablity of stupidity! - Bullet Tooth Tony
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2005 at 08:09

Russian, Iranian presidents favor political resolution of nuclear dossier within IAEA

20:49 | 25/ 10/ 2005
Print version

MOSCOW, October 25 (RIA Novosti) - The Russian and Iranian presidents stressed the importance of resolving the problem of Iran's nuclear dossier by political means within the framework of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the Kremlin press service said Tuesday.

Vladimir Putin and Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad discussed the issue by phone ahead of the upcoming session of the IAEA Board of Governors scheduled for late November.

"The Russian president spoke in favor of promoting Iran's cooperation with the [International Atomic Energy] Agency in order to resume negotiations," the press service said. "The sides said that further development of Russian-Iranian relations met the interests of the two countries and would help maintain regional and international stability."

Russian, Iranian ministers discuss Iran's nuclear program, not new reactors

19:25 | 25/ 10/ 2005
Print version

MOSCOW, October 25 (RIA Novosti) - Cooperation on building new nuclear facilities in Iran was not on the agenda of Monday's talks in Moscow between Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and his Iranian counterpart, Manouchehr Mottaki, the ministry's official spokesman said Tuesday.

Mikhail Kamynin made the comment in response to a reporter's question about whether the two ministers had discussed the issue in light of the Iranian parliament's expected adoption of a resolution on the construction of 20 new nuclear reactors.

The Lavrov-Mottaki talks focused on Iran's disputed nuclear program. The ministers called for all related issues to be handled through the United Nations' nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), rather than the UN Security Council.

"Our common position is that it is necessary to continue settling all the questions that arise through the IAEA, and in this way, to look for a mutually acceptable decision that on the one hand will secure Iran's rights concerning the peaceful use of atomic energy and, on the other hand, will not leave any doubts as to the peaceful nature of such activity," Lavrov said following the talks.

Russia and Iran are currently cooperating in the construction of an $800-million nuclear reactor in the Iranian city of Bushehr, which is scheduled to be operational by the end of 2006.

Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2005 at 13:23

You wrote too much about Russia and I think it is not our argument and you talked about Shah.

But you wrote a good point about Hizballah Iran support HIZBALLAH, and America to this moment don't take any  procedure against Hizballah.

I think the real reason is not the friendship but to keep Israel the trusted ally for United states  occupy the  arab land.

I think as you said no relation between Iran and Taliban that is clear and we know when Iran was horde it forces and threat to attack Taliban.

Finally do you mean Islamic republic is a client in middle east for America.

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2005 at 06:46

Well I think under the covers there is something going on With America and Iran, as well as Israel.

You are right America cannot make any connection with Taliban and Iran sionce they were at odds with each other. Also UN blockage of Iran invading Afghanistan to eliminate Taliban who is anit Iran, US a major backer in stopping Iran from Invading.

Why did they Invade Iraq?? Saddam was no Threat, look at the closeness of Wahhabis and Bush, royal family of Saudi Arabi and Bush, so many connections.

Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2005 at 07:04

Make the most out of Russians.Even though Russia is the largest nation today {in terms of land area},it is a failing state.Plz don't get me wrong Rakhhhhhhhhhhhsh,I love,admire n respect the Russians{even today India buys most of her weapons from Russia n they were with us during the 71 War with pakistan {when Bangladesh separated from "The" pakistan n US threatened India with a nuclear attack} n ofcourse Russian girls r very beautiful {I met one in The daehan minguk,right now she's in Karaganda (Kazakhstan}}.

The reason I say Russia is a failing state is bcoz they have a negative rate of population growth.Experts say that if the Russian population continues to decline at the present rate, in 2050 there would be just 100 million Russians left {too few people to control too much land}.

Willing to "DISCUSS" more.

Jai Badri Vishal
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2005 at 00:29

I dunno what to discuss with you on this? Russia is in her early stages of capitalism, with Putin at the helm I do not think this boat will sink. They make alot of money from oil now, which is exported to the west. As well as buying from other countries, look at the population migrating out, they will have an impact on all societies they go too.

Russians are patriotic to their homeland I do not think much will change, if it shrinks that is only because former states of Russia will reclaim back their lands.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12