Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ahmedi Nijads Pronouncement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahmedi Nijads Pronouncement
    Posted: 29-Oct-2005 at 14:36

Few days ago the Iranian president said (Israel must be erased from world map).

What is your opinion about this Pronouncement?

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2005 at 03:55
Ahmed therez already a topic where we r discussing this Pronouncement.
Jai Badri Vishal
Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2005 at 03:57
Jai Badri Vishal
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2005 at 05:28
he is an idiot
Never under estimate the predictablity of stupidity! - Bullet Tooth Tony
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2005 at 06:11
good speech tough.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2005 at 06:11
correction: a very handsome idiot
Jhangora View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Jhangora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2005 at 06:13

Originally posted by Zagros

correction: a very handsome idiot

Is that the reason why u had his pic as ur last avatar.

Jai Badri Vishal
Darkness1089 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Darkness1089 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2005 at 23:05
That guy is either crazy or bent on commiting painful suicide...  
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 05:38

I did more research to what Ahmed Nijad said, this was taken out of context, he actually said "Imam Khomaeni said "blah etc blah" He did not say he feels this way only what Khomaeni said.... Also if this was the case, why does Iran give Israel free oil? I think this is all a ploy to take attention off Iraq and on Iran..... Could be a sign for change of Government. Lets hope and pray it is a change of Government.

It is all a Game blow out into something it is not.... Iran and Israel will never go to War, they are too close friends playing everyone else. I mean if Iran a muslim country openly supported Israel imagige the back lash from other muslim countries.... heck imagibe it from the Muslim world.

Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Suspended

Quote Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 09:18
How are the current relations between the United States and Iran?

I swear, if the Bush Administration invades Iran, I'll incite rebellion.
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 11:05
My question about this is:

Is there political instability within Iran? These kinds of pronouncements are made when the power of the current regime is shaky, and they are trying to bring everyone together to back it by focusing on international foes.

I know nothing about internal Iranian politics, and I would be grateful to hear about it.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 14:53

Ok Hugo, good question I think Iranian regime isn't shaky but this pronouncement is for convert the world sight from Iranian nuke project to this pronouncement because Iran is not stupid enough to attack Israel.

But I think Nijad was talking about Zionists not jews by general and I am not justify his  pronouncement.

About Iran internal policy it is religion state purdah is laid on women,Sharia(islamic law) must be appliance and no one can opposing the Supreme council but we must be honest there is presidency's  Election every 4 years in Iran and this simple freedom not available in almost country in middle east.

Khalid Bin Walid
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 15:10

Originally posted by hugoestr

My question about this is:

Is there political instability within Iran? These kinds of pronouncements are made when the power of the current regime is shaky, and they are trying to bring everyone together to back it by focusing on international foes.

I know nothing about internal Iranian politics, and I would be grateful to hear about it.

People with the mentailty of AhmaghiNezhad have been making these kinds of statemtns for decades, this guy is a political amateur with no sense of diplomacy, he is a dehati (redneck).  he is somewhat like your President Bush.

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 15:38
Originally posted by Rakhsh

... Also if this was the case, why does Iran give Israel free oil? I think this is all a ploy to take attention off Iraq and on Iran...

Iran gives oil to Israel?

For free?

I won't defend Iran again. What hypocrites!

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 15:42
Well, it would make perfect sense wouldn't it? Israel and Iran being bed fellows behind the scenes.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 17:22
Originally posted by Rakhsh

It is all a Game blow out into something it is not.... Iran and Israel will never go to War, they are too close friends playing everyone else. I mean if Iran a muslim country openly supported Israel imagige the back lash from other muslim countries.... heck imagibe it from the Muslim world.

Pleas Rakhsh how you could belive that.

I think you should drop your conspiracy theory out because it become very old all people droped it after the sixty of ex-century.

Khalid Bin Walid
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 17:47

There is no Conspiracy theory here, Iran supported and back the formation of Israel..... Do you honestly think Iran trusts any arab countries? Khomeni did and we got attack by Iraq, he was so mad he refused to have peace.

Iran has not forgotten what Iraq or the Arabs did, you think the Iran Iraq war was only these 2 countries it was the Allied nations and funded by Arab countries, our only allies was Syria who would not attack another Arab country.

Why do you think Hizballah etc exists? to attack israel or keep them busy fighting? Also it will have control in this region. Look Iran and Israel have been supporting each other for years. You can deny all you want, if US-Iran were such bad enemies why did Iran help the US soo much over the last 10 or so years?

This is not conspiracy theories at its best it is true.  Iranian politics is dirty, nad the ayatollah's are losing power as young people demand change.

Why is prostituion so open in Iran? and Why is Opium cheaper then Bread? Because the government allows these things in to keep the young people quiet, and every now and then it tenses its muscle to say hay we are still in charge..... Ask any Iranians here how liberal Iran can be for Muslims and how restricted it is for non Muslims.

Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2005 at 18:14

First let us seperate things in my opinion I think Iran has no trust in any Arabic country.

Second Khomani made a big mistake when he refused to  end war after Iranian troops drove Iraqi out of Iranian land in 1982.

Hizb allah is n the service of Iranian with no doubt but that is not a proof of the friendship between Iran and Israel.

About supporting each other please explain how.

When Iran helped USA ?

Khalid Bin Walid
Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2005 at 07:30

Ok Northern Aliiance is controlled by Iran, supported by Iran and is under Iranian control, why do you think they did all the fighting and yet got nothing from America..... That is one, second is allowing US to retrieve their men and using Iranian soil and air space to do this..... should I continue?

Hizballah is just to appease the fanatics..... Here is another, Israel is openly hostile to Arab countries and vice versa, more loigical they support each other not to be racist  but in Iranian point of View 'You can never trust an arab, they stab you in the back'..... why should Iran end the war? Iraq invaded us and killed innocent civilians, burnt half of Abadan, if he made pease imagine the out cry. Plus that is how he kept his power and how he took power, with no war Iran would turn into a communist state!

There is alot of proof, of Iran and Israel being bed buddies, how about the formation of Israel strongly supported by Iran... How about we buy weapons from them, and them from America...... and the old ones we give to Hizballah..... do you need more?

Iranian government is a wolve in sheeps clothing...... Iran has never tursted any arab nation and I do not think that will change.... How about especially with Arab attacks and claims of histories and regions?  So why would we Trust Arabs, look at UAE and the renaming of the Gulf, to Arabian Gulf do you think we should still turst arabs? Only Khomeni the idiot trusted Arabs, for he considered himself one.....

Also alot of Iranians are angry for the introduction of Islam, what is funny about this is most of them are muslims, and continue to practice it.... a lot of contratiction here no?

we all thought the revolution was instigated by us, and was what the people wanted. Guess what it was not by us but bought and paid for by america, germany, italy, england and france..... those traitores who sold thier souls for money and betrayed their country are a dime a dozen in Iran......

This is all games and lots of word play.... now with no Iraq who will stop Iran marching through the middle east etc, especially if they have nukes.... who will stop them? If america or another country attacks them they will just use it.

Scary scenario ain't it?

Rakhsh View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Rakhsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2005 at 08:05

But hay if you don't believe me, read what the Moscow News had to say...

Iran's Response to Huntington
Sanobar Shermatova
Anti-American feelings have surged in Iran after the United States accused that country of harboring members of Osama bin Laden's Al-Qaeda and lumped together Iran, Iraq and North Korea as "terrorist states." So, is another war inevitable? In what direction should we search for peace? Those questions were put by MN's Sanobar Shermatova to Iranian Ambassador to Moscow Golamreza SHAFEI

Is Iran preparing for war?

We don't see any reason why a war should be unleashed. But if a military conflict does occur, the Iranians will be able to defend their honor and dignity. As you know, the Americans maintained a presence in Iran under the shah's regime, and they took an active part in forming the Iranian army, which was completely under U.S. command.

In 1953, the Americans staged a coup against the prime minister and re-enthroned the shah. But in 1979 the Iranians kicked both the Americans and the shah out of the country. We now have a strong army, and the people love their leader.

The Iranians are a nation that, for the sake of their country's freedom, will be prepared to die as martyrs. I must point out that a war, should it be unleashed, would take its toll not on Iran alone. The antiterrorist coalition of states that took shape after September 11 would inevitably fall apart. Aggressive U.S. plans against Iran would be denounced by France and other European nations, by Russia and China. The Americans would no longer have the support of the freedom-loving states and nations. Come to that, in America itself there are politicians, like Albert Gore or Madeleine Albright, who oppose U.S. aggression against Iran.

The United States accuses Iran of harboring Al-Qaeda members, and claims that Iran is incapable of controlling the 560-mile border with Afghanistan. Is that really so?

I should remind you that Iran consistently helped Afghanistan's Northern Alliance in its fight against the Taliban. A few years ago, Taliban fighters killed 11 Iranian diplomats and a correspondent of our IRNA news agency. We denounced the Taliban as terrorists when the Americans still hadn't a clue who those people actually were. So no one can say that we have been patronizing Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. If the Americans have proof that there are Taliban fighters in Iran, let them come forward with it. Our authorities would arrest and deport them at once.

Fortunately, there was not a single Iranian among those who perpetrated the inhuman attacks of September 11 in the United States. All the pilots of the planes involved in the attacks had been trained in the United States. So ties between Al-Qaeda and the United States are more apparent than between that terrorist organization and Iran.

Could relations between Washington and Iran improve in the near future? The oil lobby in the United States is known to be working for a rapprochement because Iran's economic isolation is believed to hit American oil companies the hardest.

Bilateral relations can be improved only if each other's interests are respected and taken into account. You know that the U.S. has frozen enormous sums of money in Iranian accounts in American banks. The first step toward a rapprochement would be to unblock those accounts.

Iranian President Mohammad Khatami has come forward with an initiative that he has called a dialogue of civilizations. This is a kind of answer to Samuel Huntington's book about confrontation between the West and the rest of the world, which caused such a stir. Would you say there are no East-West contradictions that could lead to a clash of civilizations?

Such contradictions are actually nonexistent. President Khatami, who is a philosopher as well as a statesman, stands for a new world order in which respect would reign supreme. World civilizations - Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Persian, Chinese, Islamic, and lately Western - have throughout human history acted as runners in a relay race who pass the baton to one another.

The present world community is the result of the efforts of different civilizations that arose in different parts of the world at different times. Each civilization has values inherent in it alone. We must try to bring these values closer to each other if we wish to avoid conflicts. Imagine what would happen if each civilization started asserting its own superiority, its own truth.

Isn't that precisely the position from which Mr. George W. Bush proceeds? A poet who is well known in Iran, Mavlono Jaliliddin, once cited a parable: Representatives of different nations met to search for a certain fruit. Each had their own name for the fruit, and all were convinced that the others were looking for something else. When grapes were brought to them, they realized that they had been looking for one and the same fruit. Moral: We must try to listen to one another. We would then realize that all people in this world are seeking one and the same thing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>