Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIranian military attacked by Pejak(PKK)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iranian military attacked by Pejak(PKK)
    Posted: 05-Aug-2005 at 13:18
yes they are terroris organizations, but then again PKK, Kurdistan.. are generalized into the same category in Turkey, for various reasons, one of which is that 'kurds' in iraq, who are political now, were once,'peshmerge','PKK' or they have strong ties to it..
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2005 at 13:22

Of course they have strong ties, they both have the same goal, and it's easier to achive that goal if your more.

PUK has peshmergas from both Iran and Turkey because they fight for the same reason - KURDISTAN!

baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2005 at 14:46
I guess ELQUAIDA is fighting also for freedom, and So is ETA in Spain, IRA in Ireland/England... list is pretty long..

Shahanshah View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2005 at 18:31

Cent, www.iranfocus.com is MKO terrorist website, the same people who suppressed kurdish revolt in 1991 with saddam. so dont even bother listening to their crocodile tears.

anyway, baracuda, cent, you could say the same thing about palestinians. the fact remains, one's freedom fighter is one's terrorist.

King of Kings, The Great King, King of the world.
baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2005 at 01:17
There are clear differences between who are freedom-fighters and who are terrorists by their definition and so to put them into a single category just shows the way some people are trying to cover up support for terrorism.

Palestinians? no we cant say the same thing, that land was in an essence theirs only 50 years ago (not 5000 years ago.. ), but various groups and sects within them we can call terrorists..

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2005 at 04:23

Shahanshah: true, what baracuda sees as a terrorist organization, i see as freedom fighters.

Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2005 at 07:11
Originally posted by Cent

No, they'll have their say to. Recently they opened a airport in Hawler i think it was, and they said that this was a airport for the people in Kurdistan, the kurds, the turkmens and assyrians. We are not aiming to get a federal state only for kurds, but also others too.

I think kurds have learn that democracy is the only way, we don't use neighbouring countris tactics, we let the people decide.

So establish Kurdistan in Northern Iraq as a federal state.

Will there be a Turkmen federal zone in Northern Iraq or an Assyrian one? What do you think about an Assyria and Turkmeneli federal states in the part of you call as Kurdistan?

Of course no!!!

So why do you demand the same thing from Iraq claiming that this will be more democratic?

Do you think you are very clever?

Kurds of Iraq are making so huge mistakes that we will see the consequences in the future.

By the way, like 2 months ago, a kurdish woman named 'Kurdistan', wanted to go to Turkey, to visit her relatives, but she couldn't. WHY?

I wonder how do you imagine those kind of stories?

But even if it is true it is a very right decision since we are free not accepting people who are having mental problems. If she has a name as Kurdistan Turkey is free not accepting metally retarded ones as in case. Can you imagine a name as United Kingdom or something like this?

Be serious men......We are not playing game and Turkey is not a kindergarden.

Originally posted by Zagros

Eye witness accounts from victims of such murders etc quite implicitly indict Turkish special military forces for such atrocities which they consequently blame on the PKK (also a common practise in Columbia).

I am not taking sides in this argument, just stating what I have heard and read from outside sources.?

What you call as outside sources is HADEP which is the pro-Kurdish party of Turkey that can be described as PKK's political organization.

What eye witness? They are saying so... Do you know what propaganda is?

I am also an eye witness who has spent 1,5 years in fighting against PKK. If you want to hear I can talk about a few of my memories..

In fact this news shows how Turkey is a democratic country. They are blaming Turkish security forces freely without fear. But can they criticize PKK or can they vote other political parties that is not supported by PKK?

My answer is a simple NON. PKK will execute them as soon as possible if they can and they will live with fears of being executed one day. Just a few days ego PKK has executed some opposed Kurds against PKK. 

Edited by Alparslan
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2005 at 09:01

Well your name isn't that nice either? Your sick man...

You think all this is PROPAGANDA? OMG, my father spook to my borther yesterday (he lives in Sanandaj), and my father heard a strange noise when they spook,and he asked what that strange noise was, and my brother said they are listening to us (Iranian Regime). That's how they treat us. My father hang up, because he was afraid they would take my brother. You see what we have to stand against.

I just came home from an demostration in Stockholm,Swe, where hundreds of Iranians and kurds demostrated against the Iranian regime's harasment against the kurdish population.

KURDS are MAJORITY in northern Iraq. 182 000 kurds died by the hand of Saddam, this is the least thing we can get. I've not seen Turkmen fight for Northern Iraq, I've not seen Assyrians lift a finger. But Kurds do, and like any other country we deserve the area.

How many turkish nations are there? Can't kurds even get one?

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2005 at 10:23
What is the problem with his name? Alp Arslan is just a Turkish name, and owning that name doesnt make him deserve to be called a sick man by you...
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2005 at 10:27
He just made fun of the name Kurdistan.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2005 at 10:30

What you call as outside sources is HADEP which is the pro-Kurdish party of Turkey that can be described as PKK's political organization.

What eye witness? They are saying so... Do you know what propaganda is?

I am also an eye witness who has spent 1,5 years in fighting against PKK. If you want to hear I can talk about a few of my memories..

In fact this news shows how Turkey is a democratic country. They are blaming Turkish security forces freely without fear. But can they criticize PKK or can they vote other political parties that is not supported by PKK?

My answer is a simple NON. PKK will execute them as soon as possible if they can and they will live with fears of being executed one day. Just a few days ego PKK has executed some opposed Kurds against PKK. 

It is obvious u didn't even read the first four lines of the article...

Agneta Norberg, a long time-peace activist, journalist, and member of Women for Peace, serves as vice chair of the Swedish Peace Council, an umbrella organization for peace groups in Sweden.

Don't mention it...

Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2005 at 07:58

You think all this is PROPAGANDA? OMG, my father spook to my borther yesterday (he lives in Sanandaj), and my father heard a strange noise when they spook,and he asked what that strange noise was, and my brother said they are listening to us (Iranian Regime). That's how they treat us. My father hang up, because he was afraid they would take my brother. You see what we have to stand against.

Oh poor guys. Such a bad treatment!!!!

Are you a child or what. Every state has the right and duty to establish social order and arrest the criminals. It seems like you and your family are a potential criminals.

As a result Iranian security forces have the right to listen to your telephone conversations. If you were lawful citizens your father would not be afraid of anything.

Why do you live in Sweden?   

15 more people have died, and hey, you think i can my information from the air? I have cousins in PKK, Komela and PUK. I think i know like 10 times more about the situation than you... Half my family is fighting for kurdish independence...

Well, zigot, if you are from a so active family it is very normal that your telephone conversations will be listen by security forces of Iran.

You will take guns, attack government buildings, claim an other state within Iran, kill Iranian soldiers and complain about telephone spying of Iranian state.

You are a shameless, an impudent.............

Not only in Iran or Turkey, every act you did and your family has been followed and will be followed no doubt even in Sweden.

Edited by Alparslan
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2005 at 09:44
Kurdestan isnt few Cent's worth... Amerikan tassaklari
OUT OF LIMIT
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2005 at 10:15

Alparslan: From what you've written before in other posts, i can see that your not well informed.

I'm sorry, but Kurdistan is being occupied, and we will not sit and let you assimiliate us, (which will happen in the future if nobody do something.)

Why i live in  Sweden? We left because of the Islamic Revolution.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2005 at 10:18

Are we criminals because we want our own state?

We've tried with political means but that hasn't work so far, so we have to use force.

The Turkish state is a criminal, which doesn't respect democracy, human rights or other ethnicities.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345