Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

An Arab Celebratatory Thread.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An Arab Celebratatory Thread.
    Posted: 24-Jul-2005 at 08:03

Originally posted by Al Bedawi

Dear Brother Azmith,

Salaam alikium wr wb , It is good to see a fellow noble son of the desert here,

I hate to disagree with you My brother but not every arab is semetic, The PURE Arabs (Qahtani) are derived from the progeny Yusef Ibn Qahtan if you are going to use these western terms and use the corrupt bible as historical data then The Pure Arabs were mixed between Ham and Shem.

To Me It doesnt matter we are One people no matter how they conspire to divide us. The Nobility of the Arab heart Endures.

wa aleeekum alsam wa rahmat allah o barakatu ( Peace be upon you)

yes i know that the term Simetics came from the bible but it is the modern classification of many groups now. so lets say that Semitics means people who had closer relation to each other (language and Blood)  in comparison with other groups.

well i dont think that pure Arabs ( Al Arab Al Aaarebah) are actully a mixuter between Ham and shem ( Sam).

and off course Today's Arabs are not all Semitics, i think there are no pure race exist in the world everybody mixed , but relatively we can say Semitics who have more relation to the ancient Semitics and that would be a minority in the Arab World since after the rise of Islam many older civilisations adapted the Arabic language and became what is called "Arabized" which makes them Arabs now. and there are alot of Tribes in North Africa are as Arab as the Arabs in the Arabian peninsula.

To  hani

well i dont know exactly what is the idea you have about Arabs "stealing" others History but just let me make something clear here.

People in Egypt can consider Ancient Egypt's History as it is theirs since the Ancient Egyptians didnt Vanish they just changed as per the invaders not only by Arabs by romans too.

the same with the Iraqis, Lebanese, Libyans, algerians, Morrocan ....etc. its part of their History and they have a strong relation to that history even if they are not speaking the same as the Ancient people did.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2005 at 17:47
Originally posted by azimuth

People in Egypt can consider Ancient Egypt's History as it is theirs since the Ancient Egyptians didnt Vanish they just changed as per the invaders not only by Arabs by romans too.

the same with the Iraqis, Lebanese, Libyans, algerians, Morrocan ....etc. its part of their History and they have a strong relation to that history even if they are not speaking the same as the Ancient people did.

Yes you are absolutely correct, they did not vanish to the thin air, and that is why Egyptians are not Arabs neither are Lebanese, or Iraqis, etc... They just speak a foreign language that was imposed on their ancestors a few centuries ago (aka Arabic) and that is why I don't think Algerian are Arabs and find that map insulting, and the Irony would be for Arab to try and get credit for the history of these people Arabs were just the last invader. Invading a land may have made invader entitled to the contemporary resource of the land but does not make them entitled to their history and heritage. I hope you see the contradiction in your statement

Cengiz Kagan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Cengiz Kagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2005 at 19:40
Originally posted by hani

First turkish approach, if you dont have enough history make your own. What exactly is Turanoid. Has anyone studying anthropology in a reputable school ever heard of it? NO Turks have decided that there were these imaginary people that people lived in southern Russia looked white (with almond eyes) and had a native language that resembled closely to Mongolian. These people moved south and somehow magically all the people that lived there disappeared or got assimilated to these imaginary people. In fact Turks have made such a delusional version of history that they seems to have to fight with all their neighbors (Iranians, Kurds, Greek, Armenian, and Arabs) because their version of history does not match anyone elses. I am not sure if there is any other group that has to fight in this many fronts

What is your problem with Turks? Are you jealous? Turks/Mongols have concurred most the world on more than one occasion. Berbers on the other hand have never won a war, they lived under Arabs, Turks, Americans, Italian, Spanish, French, English etc......Somehow you like being dominated by other nations.

I assume you're a Berber. Let me tell you a few other things about your people: I know you're not Arabs. You speak a different language and your culture is dissimilar to that of Arabs. But in addition to Islam, the other thing you have in common with Arabs is that Berbers are the biggest losers on this planet. More than 80% of Morocco and Algeria is Berber but the ones in power, the royal family for instance, are all Arabs. You are so dumb that you let yourself be dominated by a bunch of Arabs(less than 20% of the population). On top of that, most Berbers are proud that they are seen as Arabs by foreigners and behave in a very submissive manner towards Arabs.

I SUGGEST YOU TAKE A VERY GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU INSULT OTHER PEOPLE

Edited by Cengiz Kagan
TANRI TURKU KORUSUN
Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2005 at 22:44
But hani what of the 200,000 arabs tribes like my own who invaded after the fatamid and khwarjite periods in what was called the hillalian invasion?
An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2005 at 01:38

Yes you are absolutely correct, they did not vanish to the thin air, and that is why Egyptians are not Arabs neither are Lebanese, or Iraqis, etc... They just speak a foreign language that was imposed on their ancestors a few centuries ago (aka Arabic) and that is why I don't think Algerian are Arabs and find that map insulting, and the Irony would be for Arab to try and get credit for the history of these people Arabs were just the last invader. Invading a land may have made invader entitled to the contemporary resource of the land but does not make them entitled to their history and heritage. I hope you see the contradiction in your statement

i think there are some confusions here, it really depends on which Arabs are trying to take credit on which people's History.

for example Arabs in north Africa are for sure mixed with the people who where there before  so that would make a big percentage of the population  from both races.

there are no pure Arabs or any other pure race in the world , mixing between races are common and that can happen in one century or 10 centures its the same,  people are still mixed.

i think it is so normal for people in Tunisia claim both the History of Arabs and the History of Carthage simply because they are consist of both cultures. the same applies with the rest of Arabic Stats.

but that is clear that it is part of their history but it is not part of all Arabs histroy since Arabs History is manily in the Arabian Penisula.

i think the Main reason for making Arabic language is the main (first) language is that  the Umayyads made it the Official language of the Caliphate.i think the main reasons for Iran and countries beyond Iran to keep their own language was that Iran became Shiite who hated Umayyads and didnt follow orders and that Iran got its Independece from the Abbasides who lost controle of the Shiites.

other than that it is not an Insult to Call Algeria an Arabic State since its popuation is a mixure of many races and Non-Arab algerian accepted Arabic to be the official language of the country  also your Governmet accepeted to be Arabic State by joining Arab legue. iam sure if it is by anyway an Insult then your governmet or at least the majority of Non-Arabic algerian would protest and change Algeria from an Arab State to A Barbar State.

Edited by azimuth
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2005 at 14:55

North Africans are not a mix of local people and Arabs. Arabs were one of the invaders that passed through north Africa and like many other invaders eventually were absorbed into the local population. French were here also. Should Algerians feel affinity with Frank's history also. Connecting north African to Arab history is just as ridiculous.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2005 at 18:44

Originally posted by Cengiz Kagan

First turkish approach, if you dont have enough history make your own. What exactly is Turanoid. Has anyone studying anthropology in a reputable school ever heard of it? NO Turks have decided that there were these imaginary people that people lived in southern Russia looked white (with almond eyes) and had a native language that resembled closely to Mongolian. These people moved south and somehow magically all the people that lived there disappeared or got assimilated to these imaginary people. In fact Turks have made such a delusional version of history that they seems to have to fight with all their neighbors (Iranians, Kurds, Greek, Armenian, and Arabs) because their version of history does not match anyone elses. I am not sure if there is any other group that has to fight in this many fronts

What is your problem with Turks? Are you jealous? Turks/Mongols have concurred most the world on more than one occasion. Berbers on the other hand have never won a war, they lived under Arabs, Turks, Americans, Italian, Spanish, French, English etc......Somehow you like being dominated by other nations.

I assume you're a Berber. Let me tell you a few other things about your people: I know you're not Arabs. You speak a different language and your culture is dissimilar to that of Arabs. But in addition to Islam, the other thing you have in common with Arabs is that Berbers are the biggest losers on this planet. More than 80% of Morocco and Algeria is Berber but the ones in power, the royal family for instance, are all Arabs. You are so dumb that you let yourself be dominated by a bunch of Arabs(less than 20% of the population). On top of that, most Berbers are proud that they are seen as Arabs by foreigners and behave in a very submissive manner towards Arabs.

I SUGGEST YOU TAKE A VERY GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU INSULT OTHER PEOPLE

This sort of stuff is very well tolerated if it comes from a Turkish Keyboard, is there any sort of moderation here at all?

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2005 at 23:26

North Africans are not a mix of local people and Arabs. Arabs were one of the invaders that passed through north Africa and like many other invaders eventually were absorbed into the local population. French were here also. Should Algerians feel affinity with Frank's history also. Connecting north African to Arab history is just as ridiculous.

i didnt say Arab's History is connected with North Afican History, well somehow it is for more than 1300 years, other than that they are two different histories.

also what i meant is that Not All Arabs should consider North African history as it is theirs,   for example  Arabs in Egypt can take credit for the Ancient egyptain history only not any other Arabs can consider that history part of their own except the Egyptians who ALSO can take credit for the Arabic history too.

so its Just the people who are living in that land can consider both Histories simply because they are the same people who got mixed and effected by Arabs and the religion Arabs brought.

but anyway you are represnting your own opinion and clearly Algerian Governmet Has different opinion about this otherwise Algeria wont be considered Officially Arabic even the Direct Arabic rule from the ME was ended at the Time of the Abbasids.  theyn came the Turkish and the French and both had some effects on your culture and language but still Arabic is the Official.

Why is that??!!

Originally posted by Cengiz Kagan

would you Stop using the same insulting Style and discuss what you like in a civilised manners without insulting and looking down at others?

Originally posted by Zagros Purya

This sort of stuff is very well tolerated if it comes from a Turkish Keyboard, is there any sort of moderation here at all?

well to be honest not only Turkish keyboards are tolerated here

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2005 at 05:00

i didnt say Arab's History is connected with North Afican History, well somehow it is for more than 1300 years, other than that they are two different histories.

also what i meant is that Not All Arabs should consider North African history as it is theirs,   for example  Arabs in Egypt can take credit for the Ancient egyptain history only not any other Arabs can consider that history part of their own except the Egyptians who ALSO can take credit for the Arabic history too.

so its Just the people who are living in that land can consider both Histories simply because they are the same people who got mixed and effected by Arabs and the

Please read my post and your response again. I am say that Arab Heritage and history has nothing to do with us north african and you say that north African history belongs to north African. Yes north African history belongs to north African and Arab history does not. Arab history belong to people western Arabian peninsula only. For the same reason that we don't have affinity for French or ottoman history. Arab heritage is not different than that

religion Arabs brought.

Oh, please don't use Islam to push Arab nationalism

otherwise Algeria wont be considered Officially Arabic

considered by whom? based on what? Because Algeria is member of Arab league. That is only a political organization not a racial based club. Cuba and China are members of non aligned nations does that give them the same ethnicity

Arabic is the Official.Why is that??!!

English is an official and governmental language of India, should Indians be considered English because of that?

Shahanshah View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Shahanshah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2005 at 05:05

Say no to pan-arabism.

King of Kings, The Great King, King of the world.
Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2005 at 07:11
You Hani.

I am as Much a Maghrebi as you are.

Who are you to contradict me?

It is not my fault you are descended from the Harkis, and listened to the propeganda of the french as to your race.

I am an Arab descended from Adnan, Not to be confused with the Arabs of Qahtan or the Arabi el Arrabah, Of the GULF.

A LIBYAN is a Word of Greek and Roman Origins, for their Settlers of Cyrene and lemptis megma.

I am Not derived from the people of pre roman and greek origins known as the Gaurumentes.

Nor are most libyans derived from the Jews who settled libya after the Greeks.

Not one of My ancestors came from the Amizegh Troglodytes who lived under the surface of hills.

I am an ARAB.
I am Sadda
I am Banu Sulaym
Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2005 at 07:11
I have yet to hear why the Algerian Constitiution claims the Nation is of Arab and Berber origin?
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2005 at 07:22
Gaurementes still exist?
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jul-2005 at 07:28
No.

These are an ancient people who traded with your people perhaps 2,000 years or more ago.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2005 at 01:11
You most probably are a North African who thinks he is arab just because he speaks some version of arabic. Either way it is not important you are not responsible for the good or the bad that your ancestors have done, and we north Africans have always been hospitable to immigrants, please remember to respect and recognize the right of indigenous people and not to call their homeland arabic land

Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2005 at 16:47
Their homeland was made an-fal, and opened up to US.

was it terrible , sure it was, wasnt it terrible when the Berbers attacked us in egypt wasnt it terrible the berbers converted to Khawarjism, and Fought the Fatamids??

you bet.

In the end The zenata tribe fell to the arab spear of abu zeid al hillal.

I am like you in that My father came from africa, But unlike you I hold the title to this land, and in the govergnment of this land.

You and yours live in the mountains because we roam the valley.

LoL you call yourself a berber but only speak arabic, I call myself an arab and can speak amizeghen.
Degredado View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Degredado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2005 at 06:51

A LIBYAN is a Word of Greek and Roman Origins, for their Settlers of Cyrene and lemptis megma.

I think that the words Lybia and Lybian comes from the Egyptian Lubu, a word used to designate the people living to their west.

Vou votar nas putas. Estou farto de votar nos filhos delas
Degredado View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Degredado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2005 at 06:52

Petra.

Was Founded by the Edomites.

Edom = Esau = Syria.

Esau lived with Ishamel

Esau+Ishamel (Ismail) = Adnan

Adanians = Hijaz,Banu Sulym,Banu Hillal, Banu Quraish etc...

I think that Esau was Israel's brother. And I do believe that Ishmael was a man, so I don't see how him and Esau could have reproduced.

Vou votar nas putas. Estou farto de votar nos filhos delas
Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 21:10
Esau was a man He married Ishamels Daughter. and produced Keder (qahdar) who was also known as Adnan

Esau Married the Daughter of His cousin Ishamel
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2005 at 10:46

80% of ALgeria Babar? I doubt it. Isnt the majority of ALgeria mixed Barbar-Arab.

Anyway, i dont see why ALgerians show much Frenh culture, it is as if they are proud that they conquered by them. Algeria was under Arab and Turkish influence for longer. Many a time i have seen Algerian shops claiming to be French.

Al-Bedawi, in the first page you said first Muslim, second Arab and third Barbar. Why? Yes agreed Islam first, however i do not see why Arab blood should be in any way better then any other nation.

"Arab is not better then a non Arab, and a non Arab is not better than an Arab"

People should love what they are, not try to be some thing they are not

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12