Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A word to the Radical terrorists from a Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A word to the Radical terrorists from a Muslim
    Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 06:06
Anyone who thinks that killings in the name of religion are actually killings in the name of religion, is totally mislead.
Politics, my friends, politics!
CARRY NOTHING
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 06:12

Originally posted by ill_teknique

Don't forget that in Srebrenica, the serbs sytematically murdered all boys 12 and up too, raped and abducet girls in that age range, i have a friend who survived srebrenica, he was taken on a bus with his mother and the bus stopped periodiclaly for serbians to take ppl off and murder them.  Furthermore, they engaged in ethnic mass rape against muslims.  But you never hear of this sh*t its always the muslims that are the terrorists when the Qu'ran bans such acts it say that if you kill one innocent person that it is like u've killed the whole of humanity.

this is one of the worst things happened in modern history and as you said still many people dont know about this.

ill_teknique View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 09:49
salam

well yeah u can ask any joe blow american and they dont know what the hell you're talklin bout.  plus it doesnt help that many serbs are so arrogant to actually admit that certain serbians actin on commands of the govt did this, which is worse because it increases tensions and they are to arrogant to realize that they are just continuing tensions by not acknowledging what happened.  some complain that only five hundred graves were found etc etc but do you really need six million graves to realize there was a holocaust, furthermorel, the fact that some people were put on busses and killed on the road explains that there are scattered grave sites.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 10:08

salam

well yeah u can ask any joe blow american and they dont know what the hell you're talklin bout.  plus it doesnt help that many serbs are so arrogant to actually admit that certain serbians actin on commands of the govt did this, which is worse because it increases tensions and they are to arrogant to realize that they are just continuing tensions by not acknowledging what happened.  some complain that only five hundred graves were found etc etc but do you really need six million graves to realize there was a holocaust, furthermorel, the fact that some people were put on busses and killed on the road explains that there are scattered grave sites.

i think they know

and all officials know and the Erupean powers know and the US Government's agencies knows it was like 10 years ago not 100 years ago, things like this wont be left unknown.

its a matter of politics dont know whats the point. but so far the serbs did a good job killing and achieving their goals and the worlds major powers were watching. and done nothing for 3 years i think.

there aren't much Bosnians in those governmets who have power to make things known to public.

there are Jew who are doing great job by getting sympathy for them selfs.

Edited by azimuth
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 14:09
I detest spielberg!!
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 19:26
why, what did he do?
CARRY NOTHING
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 02:07
Originally posted by azimuth

salam

i think they know

and all officials know and the Erupean powers know and the US Government's agencies knows it was like 10 years ago not 100 years ago, things like this wont be left unknown.

its a matter of politics dont know whats the point. but so far the serbs did a good job killing and achieving their goals and the worlds major powers were watching. and done nothing for 3 years i think.

there aren't much Bosnians in those governmets who have power to make things known to public.

there are Jew who are doing great job by getting sympathy for them selfs.

well they werent acting upon reports of ethnic cleansing or concentration camps.  the western nations also had a arms ban on bonsia set up during a time when it was the dumbest choice one could make.  they claim it was to stop the war because serbia was under the same ban.  However, while bosnia had no arms, tanks, etc. the russians and greeks supplied serbia with enormous caches of weapons and tanks, etc.   It was not until Iran and Saudi Arabia started selling weapons that the bosnians began to push back, and the west naturally frowned on them doing that when they were just evening out he odds.  furthermore, most of the deaths on the bosnians side were civilian and occured in the first three years of the war.
It wasnt either that the west intervened until saudi arabia thratened with a oil shortage unless the west acted to intervene.
Gavriel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Gavriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 13:55
the UN should of been disbanded after the fiasco of the Bosnian war,that war showed how corrupt that organisation really is.There doing the same thing right now,with whats happening in Darfur,were the Government backed millita (the janjawid) are wiping out the Christian population.The UN is applying political pressure to the government,but that doesnt work they need to get european soldiers in country as soon as possible!I say european because i dont think using African soldiers works because if the tribal issues.
Gavriel

Gavriel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Gavriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 14:02
But what i dont understand about the Yugoslav war is why the Muslim countrys didnt send troops to bosnia?
Why didnt Turkey,Iran,Saudi,Jordan etc etc.. stop the Serbs?Why bother with the UN?

Genocide should never ever be allowed to happen,no matter what religion the victims are,the worlds powers should send bombs ASAP onto the agresssors capital city.Civilians would die but maybe people will get the idea that Genocide is not acceptable!
Gavriel
Fizzil View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Fizzil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 15:50
UAE sent troops there, not sure about other muslim countries, but we made our presence known. we unfortunately ended peace keeping in 2000
HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 16:43

Turkey?

Get your facts again. We sent 1000 armoured infantry units.

Also one squadron Turkish Airforce served in Bosnia.

THe same squadron also entered the Kosovo battle and only USAF and Turkish Ariforce fought in night missions.

Gavriel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Gavriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 16:51
Ooh,sorry i didnt know,did the 1000 armoured infantry units go in with the UN or did the Turks send the troops in whilst the Genocide was happening?

Did the American and Turkish air force fight against the Serbian Airforce or drop bombs?
I dont know much about the war and im interested in the facts.thanks Gavriel

Edited by Gavriel
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 07:53
Turkey send the units in during the war.  Saudi Arabia and Iran provided Bosnia with arms after they realized that the ban isnt going to be enforced on the serbian side and that there had been two hundred thousand largely civilian deaths in a matter of months.
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 14:23

"I dont care how large an ax you have to grind... There is never justification in targeting innocent civilians to make a point."
http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ill_teknique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 01:51
well that didnt quite work out, did you not see the news, the sebs specifically targeted women and children and senior citizens walking on the streets in sarajevo during the siege. furthermore, did you not know that ther were greek units in the "scorpions" inside srebrenica when the ethnic cleansing was taking place or that greece was one of the staunchest allies of milosevic or main arms traders during the war.
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 02:00

That quote wasnt even directed to any one single person, but you single out a small amount of greeks that joined the serbs..

That war is over, but there is still a "jihad" on all Western nations for their " War on Islam."

Only Idiotic cowards   blow themselves up to kill INNOCENT CIVILIANS. Is this quote now acceptible for u?

Edited by strategos
http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 02:30

It does not matter.  I believe that strapping a bomb to blow up civilians is a very cowardly action.  Why don't the Islamic extremists try disrupt the MI-6 or blow up British military bases? 

Politically, I lean towards the left.  I can understand the Muslim world's hatred towards the West, but terrorism can only escalate conflict.  I have no qualms about resisting the United States and other Western influences, but I disapprove the method chosen by the Islamic extremists.  Their method is base and condemnable.  By bombing of London right after the city gained rights to the 2012 Olymipic Games, the Islamic extremists essentially declared that they are against all humanity. 

Edited by poirot
AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 04:42

i think saying Terrorests is more correct than saying Islamic extermists.

by the secound one you generalize more which is not correct, there are alot of extermists in Islam and not all of then are Terrorests.

Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 05:20
And there are terrorists who are not islamic at all, because terrorism is a global phenomenon and not one that can be attributed to one faction only.
CARRY NOTHING
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 17:52

All these countries you name mainly did NOT kill in the name of God, but for other reasons. Anyway, these are countries, but radical muslims do not come from one country, but from many countries around the world.

And they kill in the name of petrol, land, benefits. Is this a better reason? Also you cannot take lives in the name of God like that, according to Islam. So accusing Muslims or Islams for such behavior is silly, those people have their own religion they serve.

Radical Christians also dont come from a single country. There are evangelists, etc. supporting Chrsitian violence in Balkans, Russia, middle East etc. everywhere. At least the radical Muslims dont hide their purposes of taking innocent lives like the shorter bearded Christian ones.

dont care how large an ax you have to grind... There is never justification in targeting innocent civilians to make a point

Tell it to western butchers, they are the ones who hide their purposes.

That war is over, but there is still a "jihad" on all Western nations for their " War on Islam

Yes, tell it to prisoners in Ebu Gharib, Guetanamo, Iraqis whose families are still starving, whose sons are still kidnapped, Chechens whose rights are still raped, Bosnians whose families are totally massacred. And tell it to the ones whose streets are divided by an Israeli guard wall.

And there is still a "crusader" on all Eastern nations. Who still invades the holy lands? Have a look at the last 60 years' history.

Only Idiotic cowards   blow themselves up to kill INNOCENT CIVILIANS. Is this quote now acceptible for u?

And only idiotic cowards bomb babies in their cradles from their aircrafts. Is this quote acceptable for you too?

Originally posted by Menippos

Anyone who thinks that killings in the name of religion are actually killings in the name of religion, is totally mislead.
Politics, my friends, politics!

I agree Menippos, do you have to be that intelligent among others? Congrads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>