Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst mistake in the islamic history?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst mistake in the islamic history?
    Posted: 11-Sep-2005 at 08:13
Originally posted by Miller

Don't forget that the lovely gentleman in your avatar is where he is because of his connection to the current ruling tribe of your land

Haha, well all kings have blood connections to their previous kings and so on. I think you typed your comment without even looking carefully to the avatar. That guy is King Faisal. We can get in argument about his role to islam in which he did a lot, but I don't have to explain his role in serving our nation his humbleness. He is not in my avatar because of his blood line, he is here because of his work and his worthiness. Otherwise, I can put the current King if i was just to support any Saudi king just for his bloodline and this will be even better for me in Saudi.  Right?

Ali, are all shia like you?  Who did say that Allah set on a chair like a human? Just stick with the Quran verse. He sets on a chair on his way. Do not complicate things. And yeah! If I will not glorify Mr. Jaafar for his bloodline, then what is left? His knoweldge? I doubt he has that . Now notice that I didn't call Jaafar a "foolish godfather" as you did to Ibn Tameyah. Sunnis think objective, Shia thinks emotional.

Edited by ok ge
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2005 at 10:08
First my name is Ahmed not Ali,If you doubt that is belong to you,No shame in emotion since it is human nature and we canot deny it. But to be objective sometimes interdicts humanity. We never say that Jaafar al- Sadeq is a godlike Immam . No one prevail over Prophet Mohammad , the Messenger of Allah. There are a lot of distortions about Immam Jaafer, the founder of a school that numerous famous  muslim scholars graduated, like famous  Abu Haniffa . Perhaps, you have no clear idea about Imam Jaafar al-Sadeq. If you read his publications objectively as you assume that objective approach is something sacred,i.e, better than emotion. Lastly, stemming from your truth, the Shia are always objective depending on derivative ( Ijthad ) and not standardization providing that must be in conformity to Holy Quran and Hadith plus sayings of famous muslim scholars that are in conformity with the two basic references.
"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2005 at 12:54
Oh, honestly I didn't mean to call you Ali. I don't know how comes I thought that was the name . Apologies again.

Edited by ok ge
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 08:18

Apologize accepted,by the way our argument is endless I thought it is better to end it here for good,what do you say?(y or n).

may be we shall argue in more usefull things let us be as you said in your signature just muslims ok.

Khalid Bin Walid
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 13:02

Wise call.

D.J. Kaufman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 14:13
Thank you wael that is your name true.
Khalid Bin Walid
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2005 at 15:31

True Ahmed. This time I say it correct, right?

D.J. Kaufman
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2005 at 13:35
Thank god we agreed on somthing.
Khalid Bin Walid
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2005 at 19:34

The worst mistake that happened to islam is the termination of the last muslim empire. All knowledge and the civilization were not protected. All countries in the region became isolated after the elimination of the last empire.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456