Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unity in the Islamic World

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unity in the Islamic World
    Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 04:56

bugun tam bir bucuk yasindasin. vasiyetnameyi bitirdim, kapatiyorum. sana bir resmimi yadigar olarak birakiyorum. ogutlerimi tut, iyi bir turk ol.
komunizm bize dusman bir meslektir. bunu iyi belle. yahudiler butun milletlerin gizli dusmanidir. ruslar, cinliler, acemler, yunanlilar tarihi dusmanlarimizdir.
bulgarlar, almanlar, italyanlar, ingilizler, fransizlar, araplar, sirplar, hirvatlar, ispanyollar, portekizliler, romenler yeni dusmanlarimizdir.
japonlar, afganlilar ve amerikalilar yarinki dusmanlarimizdir.
ermeniler, kurtler, cerkezler, abazalar, bosnaklar, arnavutlar, pomaklar, lazlar, lezgiler, gurculer, cecenler icer(de)ki dusmanlarimizdir.
bu kadar cok dusmanla carpismak icin iyi hazirlanmali.
tanri yardimcin olsun!

nihal atsiz
4 mayis 1941

Maybe  this can show you, how  a nationalist mind work. I am sure all of our friends know, Nihal Atsz. He is the one of most know nationalist. And I am sure some of our friend love him much.

This is his  last will and testament.

He count all race one by one and  Call  all of  them as enemy, It is nothing agains arabs. He even said, bosnians,chechens or lazs as enemy of Turk Nation.

Erci arent you laz? You are an enemy for Turk nation.

If you want to learn what is bullsith, this  is bullsh*t.

I  realy dont like turkish nationalism.

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 04:57
don't be sorry, it's okay

Albania is in my list too but not in first place and it sounds more logical
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 05:10
Murtaza I am Kemalist like most Turks.my grand parents fought for this country.they fought for Turks, Lazs, Kurds... you name it.They fought together and died together against the enemy....

I am Turk my friend
As for the Lazs of Turkey believe me they see themselves as Turk unlike you!

Edited by erci
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 05:16

erci

I  know, you accept yourself as aturk and  you fight for  turkey as much as a Turk.

Just tell it to nihal atsz. He is  the father  of nationalists.

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 05:25
I don't accept myself as a turk - I am Turk

there are nationalist in every country.Like I said most turks are Kemalist.and you know what it means
Cengiz Kagan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Cengiz Kagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 18:50
Originally posted by Murtaza

In reality, Turkey people love arabs, after  German(I dont know reason of this), Bosnian,  Albanian.

And your turanic countries? Noone  care them.

They cannot even accept each other, Why do you think They will accept Turkey people?

Turan is just a joke, Moron Fasist Enver tried it, He made  a lot crime  for it, and He fail it, No need to  continue same stupidness.

We dont live at middle  asia  but middle east, so we should  live with the people of middle  east. Not middle asia.

We should care for Kurds who live in anatolia, not Turks who live in middle asia.

Do you really expect me to take you or your post seriously?
Arabs are in the top 5 of most popular people in Turkey?????

Most Turks want to unify with Azerbeycan and the Turkic states in CA. There aren't many Turks who want to join with the Arabs(except for a couple "fellah's" like you of course).

TANRI TURKU KORUSUN
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 02:39

Most Turks want to unify with Azerbeycan and the Turkic states in CA. There aren't many Turks who want to join with the Arabs(except for a couple "fellah's" like you of course).

Noone  want to join with arabs, and not much people interest with TURAN.

dont be comic.

This Turkic states dont even agree with eachother.

stop to day dreaming.

Turan is a joke, It gave harm us much.

And I hope It have no place at Turkey politics. If It will happen, It should happen, with the wish of all Turkic country.Not Turkey

Turkey should not waste his energy for something stupid like this.

Gavriel View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Gavriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 03:43
Azimuth,why do you refer to the Catholic Pope as "pop"?i dont see anyone being rude about your Religion,why show no respect to others?

Murtaza wrote that the Turks like the Germans the most,LoL,i went on holiday to Marmaris and there was loads of Germans there.hehe (good holiday,happy times )
Gavriel
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 04:21

Originally posted by Gavriel

Azimuth,why do you refer to the Catholic Pope as "pop"?i dont see anyone being rude about your Religion,why show no respect to others?

ops that was a typing mistak, didnt mean to be rude to anybody

Al Bedawi View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Al Bedawi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 07:58
One, Our Philipino friend is infected with the Catholicism of a past millenium, Few Europeans and Americans would join in a New Papal crusade.

There also appears to be much of a Romanticism amongst the turks for the Ottomani Period, For Us, (The Arab) this was not a Good period, the first few hundred years were Good, as we were allowed to serve in this and were equal members, during the middle of the Othomani period severe decadence followed the Court, as well as barbaric practices and punishments, Untill we have the Arab Revolt and Arab Nationalist movements , Which were CREATED Not by the west But in response to  Turkish National Movements such as the Young Turks.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 09:32
Really? And your beloved Lawrance was a Young Turk right? Com'on...
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 09:56

Azimoth, the betrayel was that the Muslim Arabs fought against the unity of the Ummah and against the Caliph of the time. Creating divisions upon Muslims is punishable by death in the sharia, thus people like Said the founder of s.Arabia are traitors not to the Turks but to the unity of the Ummah the majority of which were unified under the Ottomans.

The young Turks movement was more of a reaction to Arab nationalism. When the Yemenis asked the Turks for help against the British, an army was sent. This however was a joint Yemeni-British trick to stab the Turks in the back. No turk survived.

The Arabs turning there back on the Khalifa led to much support for the Young Turks and ideologies such as Kemalizm and Turanizm.

Al Bedawi, marhaba to AE. Your point about the treatment of the Arabs towards the end of the empire is new to me, yet it intreasts me as it is likely to be true. I would appreciate the Arab point of view on their countries time of independence to.

Al Bedawi if what you say is true then breaking up into many diffrent states, even divisions between the Arabs was not the answer. Ending the monarchy of the Ottomans was the answer, allowing for the Cailph to be from any race, for our true and first nation is that of the Ummah.

Even at present the Arab and Turkish nationalism does take a nasty turn. For example the Arabs looking down on their Pakistani, Malaysion etc minorites. And the Turks with comments such as "a freind of a Turk is a Turk" a direct result of the TUrks no longer being able to trust non-Turks due to ex-Ottoman nations going against them.

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2005 at 14:38
Originally posted by OSMANLI

\

The young Turks movement was more of a reaction to Arab nationalism. When the Yemenis asked the Turks for help against the British, an army was sent. This however was a joint Yemeni-British trick to stab the Turks in the back. No turk survived.

The Arabs turning there back on the Khalifa led to much support for the Young Turks and ideologies such as Kemalizm and Turanizm.

You know nothing about this issue. young Turks and Kemalism was ideas established far before the arabic revolt. These ideas were attempts to modernize Turkey. 

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jul-2005 at 08:02

a freind of a Turk is a Turk

This is not true.

uncle of my mother fought in the ottoman army in WW1 and i am proud of it, and at the end of the war he married a tukish woman in istanbul. he was protecting islam. I know from my family history that i have albanian, arab and  kurd origins.

and i live in an arab country now. so we are all brothers.

OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2005 at 08:39

True !!!

Spread love, unity and the dawah!!!

HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2005 at 19:54

nihal atsiz is father of psychopaths.

I would not think religious people consider Usama bin laden, necmettin erbakan as fathers.

religious, pious muslims follow people like Umar ibn Hattab, Mevlana, Yunus Emre, Imam Ali, etc.. Not Moawiyah, not Yezid, not Usama ibn laden. 

Likewise patriots, nationalists consider father as Ataturk for example, who says:

"Happy for the one who says I am a Turk" Anyone who wants to be a Turk, he is wellcome.

And father of Turkish nationalism said "Peace in our land, peace in  everyones land".

Mortaza and others would feel better if they investigated a bit more...

Edited by HulaguHan
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2005 at 05:30

I totally agree, let me add some more clarifications.  

There is nothing wrong if one loves his/her nation and devotes his/her life for the prosperity of the nation. This type of nationalism should be respected, as it has something to do with the loftiness.  In Uyghur this type of nationalist is called "Milletperwer" ( =millet soyer: the one who loves his/her nation). 

There is another type of nationalism (should be called extreme nationalism, I think), in which the one  considers other nations as enemies, and  hates them. This type of nationalism should be discouraged. As it often causes tension between nations, maybe even leads to war. In Uyghur this type of nationalist is called "Milletchi" (the one who loves only his own nation). Uyghur People call Nihal Atsiz as "milletchi", not "Milletperwer".  But still this is far from being from racist or fascist.

So, please my friends, don't try to criticize all the nationalism.  Treat these two types differently.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2005 at 09:26
the philippines is not like that, maybe back in the 60's when the beatles came to the philippines for a concert and they got beat up bycrazy fanatics because they had recently proclaimed themselves more popular than jesus. but that was in  the 60's. these days the archbishops and cardinals still have a say in politics but not as much as it was before.
OSMANLI View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote OSMANLI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2005 at 10:29
Hulagu Han, yes the Arab revolt was after the beginings of Kemalism but the Arab nationalistic ideas started prior to the revolts too. The early and mid Ottomans majority did not even call themselfs a Turk rather Ottomans, with nationalism spreanding not only to the Arabs but through out the world this was one factor of ideologies such as Kemalizm. Another factor is the late Ottoman period when it was fashionable to send your child to study in the west, thus western type of thinking of nationalism and facism entered Turkey.
HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote HulaguHan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2005 at 10:50
No Osmanli, Arabs revolted because they were deceived by British. Deceived with a dream of an independent arabic country.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>