Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho are the Croats?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are the Croats?
    Posted: 28-Aug-2005 at 13:50
I'm certain that the time will come when those distinguished croatian academics will be rather embarassed of their own desperate attempts to invent a ad hoc pre-history of their young nation.
If it is really true that all this nonsense has become official teaching in Croatia, it displays a certain lack of self-confidence. What's wrong with being one of the many Slavic tribes emerging in the first millenium, and having a distinguished Slavic culture and history of their own, just like their Slavic neighbours ? No need to pretend to be somebody else. The rest of the world will be happy to accept the Croats as what they really are.
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2005 at 06:35

oh my god , how many times i said i think 100 times i said,

CROATS DO NOT HAVE NOTHING COMMON WITH SLAVS, CROTAS ONLY SPEEKS NOW SLAVICOPHONIC LANGUAGE WHICH IS RESULT AS ADDOPTATION THROUGH PERIODS WHEN THEY STEPPED ON EUROPEAN GROUND ON THERITORY PRESENT DAY OF SOUTH POLAND WHERE THEY MEET SLAVS THERE . BUT STILL THEY WERE HALF AN IRANIC SPEAKERS.

2ND ADDOPTATION OF CROATIAN LANGUAGE WAS IN 10 TH CENTURY WHEN 2 SLAVIC PREASTES KNWON AS CHYRIL AND METHOD CAME TO CROATIA AND CROATS MOSTLY ACCEPTED THEIR TAUGHT.

3RD ADDOPTATION OF CROATIAN LANGUAGE WAS IN THE PERIOD OF 19TH CENTURY WHEN CROATS DECIDED THAT STOKAVIAN DIALECT WILL BE OFFICALLY USED IN CROATIAN LANGUAGE ( CHAKAVIAN AND KAIKAVIAN DIALECTS COULDNT MAKE AGGREEMENT WHICH WILL BE OFFICAL SO THEY DECIDED STOKAVIAN DIALECT, AND THIS IS WHY THE CROATIAN LANGUAGE IS NOW SIMMILAR WITH SERBIAN)

STOKAVIAN DIALECT DOESNT HAVE ANY WORDS AND PHRASES OF IRANIAN ORIGIN

OLDER VERSIONS OF CHAKAVIAN AND KAIKAVIAN DIALECTS (TWO MAIN AND ONLY TRUE CROATIAN DIALECTS) ARE FULL OF WORDS AND PHRASES OF IRANIAN ORIGIN.

I HAVE LOST THE LIST BUT I WILL POST IT WHEN I GET IT FROM THE FRIEND.

AND PLEASE KOMNESOS TELL ME WHY YOU ARE SO ANTI-CROAT OPINION MADE  ?

YOU CAN HAVE ONLY ANTI-CROAT OPINION MADE IF YOU ARE COMMUNIST, PRO-RUSSIAN OR SERBIAN

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2005 at 07:18
Originally posted by hrwatman

oh my god , how many times i said i think 100 times i said

AND PLEASE KOMNESOS TELL ME WHY YOU ARE SO ANTI-CROAT OPINION MADE ?

YOU CAN HAVE ONLY ANTI-CROAT OPINION MADE IF YOU ARE COMMUNIST, PRO-RUSSIAN OR SERBIAN

You can repeat that as many times as you want and type it in Size 7 and Bold, it doesn't make it any more believable. Let's face it, your wasting your time, nobody here takes that serious.
And I'm not Anti-Croat, I just can't stand Croatian nationalists, who have contibuted to the break-up of Yugoslavia and a decade of Civil wars, just like Serbian, Bosnian and other nationalists. There is a slight difference, as you can see. Thank god, the majority of Croats I know, share my amusement about these childish theories about the alleged Iranian origin.
Or indeed I can't stand people who worship genocidal war criminals, like your esteemed Ante Gotovina, whom we will certainly welcome here in The Hague soon. His room is booked already.

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2005 at 07:54

CROATS DO NOT HAVE NOTHING COMMON WITH SLAVS, CROTAS ONLY SPEEKS NOW SLAVICOPHONIC LANGUAGE

Now tell me how can you speak an Slavophonic language (sic), actually one that cannot be differentiated from Serbian, and not being Slavic? Probably no Romanophonic () peoples have much to do with Romans genetically but still they are considered Romanic, same can be said for most Germanophonic, Iranophonic, Arabophonic and even Sinophophonic. Still you are creating in me some kind not of Croatophonia... but rather Croatophobia with your weird ideas that sound kind of racist to me.

Edited by Maju

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2005 at 08:31
Originally posted by Komnenos

oh my god , how many times i said i think 100 times i said

AND PLEASE KOMNESOS TELL ME WHY YOU ARE SO ANTI-CROAT OPINION MADE  ?

You can repeat that as many times as you want and type it in Size 7 and Bold, it doesn't make it any more believable. Let's face it, your wasting your time, nobody here takes that serious.
And I'm not Anti-Croat, I just can't stand Croatian nationalists, who have contibuted to the break-up of Yugoslavia and a decade of Civil wars, just like Serbian, Bosnian and other nationalists. There is a slight difference, as you can see. Thank god, the majority of Croats I know, share my amusement about these childish theories about the alleged Iranian origin.
Or indeed I can't stand people who worship genocidal war criminals, like your esteemed Ante Gotovina, whom we will certainly welcome here in The Hague soon. His room is booked already.

you are probably serbian, rusian or ortodox beliver, but those are same sh*ts another package

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2005 at 08:32
Originally posted by Maju

CROATS DO NOT HAVE NOTHING COMMON WITH SLAVS, CROTAS ONLY SPEEKS NOW SLAVICOPHONIC LANGUAGE

Now tell me how can you speak an Slavophonic language (sic), actually one that cannot be differentiated from Serbian, and not being Slavic? Probably no Romanophonic () peoples have much to do with Romans genetically but still they are considered Romanic, same can be said for most Germanophonic, Iranophonic, Arabophonic and even Sinophophonic. Still you are creating in me some kind not of Croatophonia... but rather Croatophobia with your weird ideas that sound kind of racist to me.

and basques are spanish

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2005 at 08:39

i feel sorry for you two guys, you are politicziting this topic by attacking me on national origin

if you are 2 defenders of some kind of sick idea of pan-slavism then show me the arguments, proofs and evidences.

you dont have it ,so you are throwing so much insults on me,

i feel sorry

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2005 at 08:42

There is no communism alive, there is no more such a fools like Lenin,Stalin,Tito,Breznev.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Aug-2005 at 08:52
Originally posted by Maju

that is what i am talking to you you crazy

the language what you speak does not give you identity who you are or what you are.

for example >

angolians speaks portugese - does it mean that they are romanics ?

no, they only speak romanophonic language.

or another

mexicans speaks spanish - does it mean that they are romanics ?

no they speak only romanophonic language

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234