Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedwhat do you think of salamn farsi?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: what do you think of salman farsi?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [62.50%]
6 [37.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you think of salamn farsi?
    Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 16:15
No, Religions comes from God, Neither from a man(salamn farsi) nor a culture(Iranic)
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 16:17

No you misunderstood me, I am not telling Iranian people rejected their religion. In fact, I cant blame them for this.

I mean some of iranians(I dont know who many they are) trying to make islam as a Iranic religion.

Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 17:30

No, this is not an Iranian led conspiracy. The academic teaching for a long time (long before Islamic revolution in Iran) has been that Iranic religions have influenced the the surviving western religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) to large degree. Traditionally that information does not get publicized outside the academic world but now some Iranian are discovering the information and connect the dots. You can read this information and decide for yourself if it is true or not, or you can blame the messenger for telling you about something

Behrouz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 18:27
In this thread we have two groups of people living in two different worlds. We have those who have researched religions and look at them academically (this usually means that the person begins to realize all religions are just a sham) and those who are only responding due to their faith in some religion (religion is often so fused to their brain that they won't easily be able to see beyond it).

I think it's pointless to argue something like this, unless you first argue and agree on the base on which you are making your points on. As long as some of you believe that religions are actually sent from god, and some of you believe they're all man-made you can't argue about anything else. First argue about this matter, and if you agree on one base(you won't agree on it, trust me ) then get to higher level stuff like "so who made this religion up anyways?"
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 18:35
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

lol magavan, don't make it "racist"!

Murtaza, "living under an Islamic state" has had a big effect on Iranians, it is a fact that some Iranians really hate Islam and some others try to make it Iranian!

I do not make it racist because i do not believe in races, there is just ONE race: human race.

But I believe in the evolution of religion 

Islam will desepear  from Iran.

Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 20:59

Behrouz, I think you are generalizing a little. Not everyone analyzing a religion believes that all religions are just a sham, and not everyone believing in a faith has done that by closing his or her eyes and ears to reality

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 22:16
Originally posted by magavan

Islam as tokhme Iran miad, Donia as tokhme Iran miad.
Everything in this world come from  arya-vaeja / Arya-varta.
bullsh*t. There's not even a THEORY supporting that.

Originally posted by Land of Aryan

Hey People Azimuth RETURNS!!!!!

& Thanks god , all Humans aren't ARAB, If they were, still grave their girls, still victimize own son to god, still were in desert follow Lizards, still burn books & says we have Quran

Originally posted by azimuth

yes sure he was the real mohammed. he also created christanity judaisim and all other religions. everthing came from iran , iran is the world and the world is iran. human are actully iranian and then they became humans.

Why not????LOL

Land of Aryan, you make me think... think... and think.

Guys, I've to agree with Purya that Islam in Iran is dead (Almost if not completely). just talk to people who live in LA or TO, ask them what's your religion, in many cases you'll get "Zoraostrian" or like in my ex-girlfiend's case "Christian"!

Originally posted by Murtaza

No, Religions comes from God, Neither from a man(salamn farsi) nor a culture(Iranic)
What about Buddhism?!

I mean some of iranians(I dont know who many they are) trying to make islam as a Iranic religion.
I assure you they are not alot. these people (Magavan, Land of Aryan) are even smaller than the smallest minority who believe such thing, and if they believe in such stuff it is a cause of "practiced" Islam in todays Iran. They want to blame someone and who's better than the religion itself? you get my point?

At the end, I support Behrouz's suggestion. when you finished that then you can come and reject each other's beliefs!
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 04:46

Originally posted by Mortaza

I always think Dunya is a  Turkish word

Infact I dont care if they hate islam, Or If they change their religion.

But pls dont change my religion.

lol, As I said always Turks thinks every thing is Turk, it is Epidemic between them.
Is there any one who force Mortaza to read posts & & force him to change religion.

I am not blaming anyone, but noone have right to destroy my religion too.

are you only one who is beleive in this Religion??????

Originally posted by Zagrus Poria

I take with a pinch of salt a Turkish person saying Iranians are the most ultra-nationalist. Iranians have never banned the language and culture of their ethnic groups that's why all are still alive today in Iran, is the same true in Turkey?

ultra-nationalist!!!!  Remeber Turks 1915, The 1'500'000 Armenian

Originally posted by Zagrus Poria

Not me, I advocate religious freedom. Kiyumars is wrong, most people in Iran, if you ask their religion say they are Muslim, even if they do not practice the religion and drink and do other unIslamic things.

Who has this bravery to say I'm not Muslim anymore in Iran???
except who likes Gallows

Poria: Avaie Dohol az dor shenidan khosh ast

Originally posted by ramin

Land of Aryan, you make me think... think... and think.

Think about?????? what???????

I don't try to Make it Iranic, it was some information & answer to Azimuth.
All religion is in debt of Zartustra.
Paradise ( even this word is Persian ), hell, Resurrect first come Rartustra

for more info refer to:
 L.H.Mills, Our Own Religion in Ancient Persia, la vie future p.255_260
 Sadeghe Hedaiat, Zan va homan iasn ( Bahman Iasht ) p.24
 Azar Faran bogh, Gojastk Abalish

Edited by Land of Aryan
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 05:53

Guys, I've to agree with Purya that Islam in Iran is dead (Almost if not completely). just talk to people who live in LA or TO, ask them what's your religion, in many cases you'll get "Zoraostrian" or like in my ex-girlfiend's case "Christian"!

Sorry but you can't compare Tehrangeles and Tehranto to Tehran.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 05:55

And was this fguys name not:

SALMAN

RUSHTIE?

I voted traitor because I thought the guy you were talking about was the general that converted to Islam and helped the ISlmaic armies against Iran.

Salman Rushtie is not even Iranian, he is an Indian.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 07:40

Originally posted by Zagros Purya

http://www.iranian.com/Arts/2005/June/Hashemi/index.html

lol, Really Funny, Compare to 8 years ago before Khatami at last Rafsanjani period

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 07:50
She is a supporter of Rafsanjani, that is his slogan, "no more talk".
Behrouz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 10:59
Originally posted by Miller

Behrouz, I think you are generalizing a little. Not everyone analyzing a religion believes that all religions are just a sham, and not everyone believing in a faith has done that by closing his or her eyes and ears to reality

If you notice in my post I made sure to include "usually" and "often" to project the idea that maybe a minority don't fall strickly within that catagory.

From personal observation I have noted that most religious people haven't researched their religions at all because if they did, they probably would have seen the problems with it and start questioning things and finally won't be religous anymore.

Edited by Behrouz
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 08:12
Originally posted by Land of Aryan

I don't try to Make it Iranic, it was some information & answer to Azimuth.
All religion is in debt of Zartustra.
Paradise ( even this word is Persian ), hell, Resurrect first come Rartustra

for more info refer to:
 L.H.Mills, Our Own Religion in Ancient Persia, la vie future p.255_260
 Sadeghe Hedaiat, Zan va homan iasn ( Bahman Iasht ) p.24
 Azar Faran bogh, Gojastk Abalish

Zartustra's existince has a big error if you dont know almost all history encyclopedia's mention his existance in the 7th century BC while others suggesting it was like 3800 BC

and where he was born? judaisim started for sure somewhere 1200 BC and prophets mentioned in judaisim chirstianity and islam are from different times and almost nothing there gives credit to persia.

and by having some words similarity is not really a proof and people who made these "Studies" are like everybody else trying to be famouse by making new theories. which obviosly not accepted my the majority of the people.

not even famouse enough.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 09:57
not just some words, but entire concepts.  I suspect u have no idea of the impact the Zaroastrian clergy had on the hebrews after Cyrus freed them from Babylon. Well, let me tell you just one not very important one, they turned Judaism into a monotheistic religion.

Edited by Zagros Purya
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2005 at 22:37

Originally posted by Zagros Purya

not just some words, but entire concepts.  I suspect u have no idea of the impact the Zaroastrian clergy had on the hebrews after Cyrus freed them from Babylon. Well, let me tell you just one not very important one, they turned Judaism into a monotheistic religion.

this tiny paragraph will rise lots of questions.

such as what was Judaism before the persians get controle of Babylon?

whats the proofs that Zaroastrians has been impacted judaism? why not the judaism impacted zaroastrians.

is zaroastrian religion the same from its founders time? or it has developed through the years?

since its not clear when zaroaster was born and the place of his birth , what are the proofs that he founded this religion?

even so what makes Salman AL-Farisi the one who tought the Prophet Mohammed PBUH the Religion ? so Islam came from Zaroasterians or from christans or from Judaism?

to make it easier for you, lets say Salman tought the Prophet about Zaroster and the Prophet said waw this is great i will go and study some chirstianity and judaisim and add them to the Zarosters religion and make up a new one, and i will call it Islam and people will be called muslim and i will pretend that iam recieving masseges from God and tell the people about it and call these masseges as Quran.

here you go this is a brand new theory for you which combines the Western theories and the Persian theories. so dont wast much time and go and write a book about this and offcourse add some more spices to it.

Behrouz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2005 at 02:48
Originally posted by azimuth

this tiny paragraph will rise lots of questions.

such as what was Judaism before the persians get controle of Babylon?

whats the proofs that Zaroastrians has been impacted judaism? why not the judaism impacted zaroastrians.

is zaroastrian religion the same from its founders time? or it has developed through the years?

since its not clear when zaroaster was born and the place of his birth , what are the proofs that he founded this religion?

even so what makes Salman AL-Farisi the one who tought the Prophet Mohammed PBUH the Religion ? so Islam came from Zaroasterians or from christans or from Judaism?

to make it easier for you, lets say Salman tought the Prophet about Zaroster and the Prophet said waw this is great i will go and study some chirstianity and judaisim and add them to the Zarosters religion and make up a new one, and i will call it Islam and people will be called muslim and i will pretend that iam recieving masseges from God and tell the people about it and call these masseges as Quran.

here you go this is a brand new theory for you which combines the Western theories and the Persian theories. so dont wast much time and go and write a book about this and offcourse add some more spices to it.

If I'm not mistaken there are books about this "theory", maybe not in English though and also I remember reading somewhere that Salman became a christian for a while, or at least got familiar with their religion and travelled around a bit.

It seems like a plausible theory, it makes sense if Islam was created with the help of Salman, since we already know for a fact that Mohammad was not able to read and write at all.

So all it takes for this theory to be credible is if the person doesn't believe in a miracle that allowed this illiterate person come up with Quran.

Again , as I said before, as long as some people believe in supernatural and others don't, it's impossible to argue about this matter.

Edited by Behrouz
Afghanan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Durr e Durran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2005 at 21:40

I dont think the religion Islam is what makes Iranians angry, but more the fact that Arabs imposed that religion on Persians.  Zoroastrianism, in its basic principles, isnt that far from Islam. 

Zoroaster taught the existence of an uncreated Supreme Diety, Ahura Mazda (Wise Lord), creator of material and spiritual worlds, creator of both light and darkness, founder of the moral order, lawgiver, and judge of all beings.  This isnt that far away from what Muslims believe in God as well.

Im not that familiar with Salman Farsi, but in today's contexts, even Persia would be considered part of the "Axis of Evil" so I dont know if we can judge them by today's standards.

The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak
HulaguHan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2005 at 13:27

Islam comes from Arabic culture. 5 times a day we listen to arabic radio. I see Turks saltuing each other selam alaykum.

I read Turkish history again and again. It writes we ruled arabs.

but results show they ruled us. 

erwin rommel View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2006 at 16:07

hey you fool persians arent you that we arab ruled for almost 700 years ,in lessthan 6 years.........

you were our slaves for all that peirod and how you dare to make these false theory about salman al farsi who we muslim and arab considere him as great moslem man.

i know some persian guys and nobody talk about salman al farsi that bad.

mayby because they are in arab country and they are  so chicken sh*t totalk about something like this.i dont care about shi and sunnie things beside that im sunniets.this forum not for racist things about arian and arabs and turks. 

finaly let the iranian go to hell with aryan mythologies,i respest european so much specialy germans because germans are warlikes and militrist not like you persian that we make you our slaves 4 seven centuries.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>