Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedwhat do you think of salamn farsi?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Poll Question: what do you think of salman farsi?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [62.50%]
6 [37.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
kiyumars View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you think of salamn farsi?
    Posted: 07-Jun-2005 at 14:14
what do you think of salman farsi?
at school we were taught that he was on of prophet mohammad's "sahabe" ( can roughly be translated "disciples" ,for non-muslems). We were told he was Iranian and we as Iranians should be proud of him cuz prophet said about him "salmano men ana va ana men salamn" means Salamn is from me and I am from salamn.
However, i read somewhere that when arabs invaded iran at the time of Omar he was arab army's guide. he was the person who led them and actually showed them the way to conquer Madaen.
is that true? If this is true, he is just a dirty traitor who betrayed his land and is not worth the prais. I wonder how arabs could trust someone who betrayed his own people.
what do you think????
Behrouz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2005 at 15:00
I have to finish the book I'm reading called 23 years and a bunch of more books to figure out what Salman's role really was. It appears there's even a hadith from prophet's wife that goes something like "what is he saying (mohammad) that he recieves messages from god, I only saw him talk to sandal-less Salman"

If that's true the theory that Salman had big hands in creation of Islam could be true.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 04:47

http://ayeen-avesta.blogspot.com/

Read " Quran Sorodei be sabke Parsi" book After "23 sal"
Disappintedly my Link dosen't exist anymore.
if any one have link, put at farsi ebook artickle

In my Openion he was big traitor, who had lead enemy to his mother land

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 11:46
Why do you like to bump those who are praised by the Islamic government? Salman (BTW that's the correct spelling) played a significant role in spreading Islam (althought, I wish he hadn't done so). I've never heard of his guidance to Persia, but he did give the idea of building fosses around the Arab army's camp so the Sassanid calvary with elephants wouldn't be able to attack. so, he might've been a traitor, but he also was a free man, looking for spirituality and chose what came close to his heart.

Edited by ramin
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2005 at 12:45
Salman al farci was a zoroastrian traitor who taught to Mohamad the basis of Islam. Salman al farci created Islam and gave cultures to those savage arabs.
kiyumars View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2005 at 13:45
Magavan wrote:
"Salman al farci was a zoroastrian traitor who taught to Mohamad the basis of Islam. Salman al farci created Islam and gave cultures to those savage arabs".

sounds logical. we were told at school that Zoroasterianism is the closest religion to islam in terms of everything.
That could well be the reason.
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2005 at 14:00

That nationalism was not common at that times. And even I will put my religion prior to my blood. He did what he think right as just all honorful man.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 00:56

Originally posted by ramin

Why do you like to bump those who are praised by the Islamic government? Salman (BTW that's the correct spelling) played a significant role in spreading Islam (althought, I wish he hadn't done so)....

You are aproaching to Politcal sight, Who Bump?
He is Historic person as Rostam Farokhzad but so opposite manners.

Rostam sacrifice himself to Graeat Iran, but salman side ... arabs.

at Religious view: we must proud to him, indeed Islam is indebted to him
but at Patrotic view: He were great traitor to our mother land

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 02:34
Originally posted by magavan

Salman al farci was a zoroastrian traitor who taught to Mohamad the basis of Islam. Salman al farci created Islam and gave cultures to those savage arabs.
Magavan, I've got a friendly challenge for you; Can you write a post wihtout using the words "Zoroastrism" and "Vedism"? Salman was a man looking for a new faith. He became a Manichean, a Christian, and then Muslim. I don't think he considered being Muslim is equal to being Arab. Mohammad and his family trusted him, and I know that Arabs didn't like him.

@ Land of Aryan
are we sure that the notion of "Mother land" did actually make sense back then? Is this not a sort of teleological reasoning?

I think the defeat of the Sasanian Army did not mean the defeat of Iranians. I doubt if people had a notion of a "national" government back then. I imagine that for local people, the Sasanians were yet another government, and when they got too tyranical and parasitic, people would not have minded removing them.

I agree that later, when people realised that what they get was Umayyad Caliphs and Hajja ibn Yusef, then they did develop a sort of culture based resistance. And you know Arabs couldn't apply Islam to Iranians, Iranians became Muslims in time of Samanids and Safavids.

Edited by ramin
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 03:20

yes sure he was the real mohammed. he also created christanity judaisim and all other religions. everthing came from iran , iran is the world and the world is iran. human are actully iranian and then they became humans.

the good news is that its only you and people like you who r thinking this way without proofs and sources.

And you know Arabs couldn't apply Islam to Iranians, Iranians became Muslims in time of Samanids and Safavids.

yea when they became shiiees.

and shiees are muslims and others who call them selfs muslims are kafers right?

i wonder untill the samanids iranians were zoroastrain or sunnie kafers?

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 04:39
Why kafir?

Up to the rise of Samanids, Iranian people were not using Arabic names I am sure of that. About the religion I do not know. This is an interesting subject and i will look more into it.
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 04:54
Originally posted by azimuth

yes sure he was the real mohammed. he also created christanity judaisim and all other religions. everthing came from iran , iran is the world and the world is iran. human are actully iranian and then they became humans.
LoL Azimuth he doesn't think that way but he thinks everything is Indian and comes from the Veda... including Zoroastrism and Iran
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 05:58

Hey People Azimuth RETURNS!!!!!

& Thanks god , all Humans aren't ARAB, If they were, still grave their girls, still victimize own son to god, still were in desert follow Lizards, still burn books & says we have Quran

Why not????LOL

Edited by Land of Aryan
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 06:08

Land of Aryan you are realy a lost cause. I didnt ever think iranians are so ultra-nationalist. It is weird you build a islamic country, But you have nothing related with islam. If we accept islams came from Iranians, Should we call iranians also Allah?

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 06:31

@Mortaza

We didn't say Islam comes From Iran,

This aricle was about Salman Farsi & his hand in Islam.

Did you have read all Posts???

Edited by Land of Aryan
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 06:36
magavan wrote:

the good news is that its only you and people like you who r thinking this way without proofs and sources

You read this?

& Thanks god , all Humans aren't ARAB, If they were, still grave their girls, still victimize own son to god, still were in desert follow Lizards, still burn books & says we have Quran

And this one is not nice too. They made their mistakes too. so what? Everyone made mistake. You dont need to attack all race.

I dont think all Iranians are like you, or I hope not. I dont care If you claim saka are iranic, safavids are iranic. or so on so on. But this is too much.

magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 07:14

Magavan, I've got a friendly challenge for you; Can you write a post wihtout using the words "Zoroastrism" and "Vedism"? Salman was a man looking for a new faith. He became a Manichean, a Christian, and then Muslim. I don't think he considered being Muslim is equal to being Arab. Mohammad and his family trusted him, and I know that Arabs didn't like him.

Ramin you are so ignorant, Vedism created zoroastrism, Zoroastrism created Islam, this is an evidence. We call that evolution...

Salman Al farci grew up in a zoroastrian family. Each monotheist concept is plagia of zoroastrism...

magavan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 07:21

the good news is that its only you and people like you who r thinking this way without proofs and sources.

Yes the world mind comes from the aryan religion (zoroastrism and vedism). Proofs: Nietzcheh:" thus spoke zarathustra" and different comparative studies. One day you will understand the power of Iran 

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:00

Thank you Magavan

about Salman refer to " Quran Nahl 103 "
name of Salman & Islam & Salam has same orgin come from Sa,La,ma
basic samples for debt of Islam from Iran:

1. 5 pray (namaz) of Muslim is copy from 5 pary of Zartoshtian even in the same times of day

2. " Ashhado ana la elaha ela Allah  v ashhado ana Mohmmad rasol Allah " = " man aghrar daram v ostovaram bedin Mazdisni ke mokhalefe dive parasti ast v Zartosht avarande in kish Ahoraei ast" both with same Translation = " I Confess to God & Zartosht/Mohamad is messenger from God "

3. " Besme Allah alrhman e alrahim " = " be nam Izad bakhshande va mehraban " same traslation too = " in the name of compassionate & Merciful God "

3. Equality of women & men in Iran, cause to save arab girls life who graved by her father, but still woman is 1/2 man in Islam

4. Equality of people, first raised by Mazdak

5. Serat Birdge in Islam = Chinvat bridge in Avesta

6. Mehrabe with() was place to Praise of Mitra ,in Islam become Mehrab with() & means " place of war " but still is place for pray!!!!

7. Ghadr nights debted from our Yalda night

Christendom debts:
1. Xmas night = Mitra Birthday
2. noel pine = Aryan Cedar
3. Halovin night = Zartoshtian's deads night

in most of religions one man will come & eliminate tyranny & will govern with justice
first found at Zarvan openion is Mitra, then in Zartoshtism is Soshiant, in Islam is Mahdi

Resurrection day first come from Zarvan & then Zartosht

Paradise = Pardis ,& hell too

Compare "Cyrus the great behaviour to outsiders & most Important Jews", with Muslims behaviour with outsiders as us, They bayonet us to accept Relagion or leave land or pay ransom.

& more......

refer to " 23 sal " & " Quran Sordehei be sabke Parsi " & "az Mitra ta Mohammad " Books & http://ayeen-avesta.blogspot.com/

Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2005 at 04:09

So we believe in a iranic religion? This is complately a insult to us.

What name did you give your this new ideas? Sun theory? Need help?

Edited by Murtaza
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>