Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Heather Army

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IanZonja View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote IanZonja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Heather Army
    Posted: 21-Apr-2018 at 08:47
We all probably heard for the mighty Great Heathen Army.. It was one of the most powerfull armies in the history. After Ragner Lothbrook's death, they invaded England to revenge him. Furthermore, they didn't stopped there. Bjorn Ironside succeed to Invade even Roman Empire, France, Spain, and other civilizations. How come they didn't became a civilization with much more land, after all succesfull campaigns? After all, they didn't really made an impact to Europe. What happened after death of Ragnar's sons?
WilliamPBoyd View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote WilliamPBoyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2019 at 09:08
It was one of the most powerful armies in history and they were famous for their army power. Well, I am an essay writer and I want to write an essay on this army. People write about many types of topics and nobody write about these types of good topics and then I thought why not try this one because it is a very inspirational topic but before writing I am studying properly about their history and then I will start for writing about them.

Edited by WilliamPBoyd - 30-Sep-2019 at 04:46
 Post Reply Post Reply