Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Hate It When I'm Right

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Hate It When I'm Right
    Posted: 25-May-2017 at 10:16
He leaks data from Manchester attack!?!Such a dabster becomes danger for secrecy of diplomatic world.What a reliability!?!Angry

Edited by medenaywe - 25-May-2017 at 12:17
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2017 at 01:07
Gong show!(Like in move,i like more those freaksLOL)Presidential.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2017 at 22:09
Hey, your not the only one who thinks that. With the nonsense going on with his staff, they are for the most part, amateurs. The only thing missing is the Gong.

When there is this much smoke and mirrors, complemented by the worse "dog and pony show" ever, you know there is some really dirty crap going on, and if the folks behind the curtains thought they could control Trump, they didn't know the man.

I don't know how all of this will play out, but take a look back at the Watergate mess. We need a "Woodward and Bernstein."

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2017 at 17:41
My impression is that his administration is doing exactly what they were meant to do. It is also probably the case that those who are manipulating are in a win-win situation so that the chaos, the divided country, and what seems to be the breakdown of what America stands for is the aim. I also believe that America is one of very many targets.

Ha, listen to me sounding like a conspiracy theorist. LOL
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2017 at 02:09
I did not give him 100 days in power but he still chirps !?!

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2017 at 18:30
Also, the folks who believed his campaign bs are starting to realize they were conned. Yes there are still hardcore fringies who still believe, but it's fairly obvious his grass root support is crumbling.

His approval rating is the lowest of any sitting President, ever. A recent poll of Trump voters showed 30% of them now wish they had voted for Clinton.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2017 at 18:09
Back in October I posted, "If Trump wins we will have the most chaotic and repressive governmental regime this country has ever seen".

But I never imagined it would be this bad. Impeachment is already openly discussed, even on the House Floor.

That would mean that Pence would become POTUS. I don't think we would be much better off.
Right now he just stands behind Trump and nods approvingly in an overmedicated manner.

Stay tuned, it's going to get a whole lot uglier and messy. Congress has appointed a Special Counsel to investigate Trump's ties to Russia

Edited by red clay - 18-May-2017 at 18:11
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply