Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMuslim Elected as Mayor of London

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigtop View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muslim Elected as Mayor of London
    Posted: 08-May-2016 at 04:46
I want to throw my two euros in...

1) The Mayor of London is still regarded as a symbolic position by most people and media outlets, which has some truth to it since local governments still retain a lot of power to override mayoral authority in many important matters.

2) The turnout was low and unrepresentive. Despite having a population of nearly nine million people, the number of voted going to the polls was only around three million. Muslims (along with Blacks) have caused a large amount of white flight out of London into the commuter belt, which means that a large number of Londoners are actually unrepresented by the Mayoral vote.

3) London has a large population of on-the-record Muslims numbering at least one million, and there's an obvious large number of illegal immirgrants and people of Islamic backgrounds who haven't recorded themselves down as Muslim, but still identify with Islamic culture.

4) If this vote is representitive of Muslims and sympathies towards people of an Islamic background, then only around 15% (1.2m) of Londoners actually like Muslims.

I'm Hindu and I'm a Tory supporter. I consider the media to be appaling in regards to it's disgusting bias and pandering in favour of Pakistanis and Muslims. It's often disregarded that a lot of Hindus come from lower-income backgrounds but still vote Conservative; the difference between Hindus and Muslims is that Muslims tend to be regresssive and chavvy, while Hindus tend to be progressive and "middle class" (in the British-sense).

As a Tory and a Hindu, I support the need of government mandiated charity and welfare. I simply do not find Labour or Muslims to be an attractive option.

I'll remember to bring this incident up when Muslims talk about how the election of far-right groups on contienental europe are nothing but "symbolic".

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2016 at 17:16
Well, the conquest of Europe slowly progress but as did say one Swiss guy, islam is in no hurry cause Islam got eternity.

First comes small number of people, later comes more and they form legaly an ethnic or religious minority, and finaly they impose their morality and their rules. Just wait and you will see him calling off christmass.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2016 at 17:01
Originally posted by bigtop

I'll remember to bring this incident up when Muslims talk about how the election of far-right groups on contienental europe are nothing but "symbolic".

A Sunni Muslim Labour MP as Mayor of London. No problem.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2016 at 18:49
Originally posted by Mosquito

Well, the conquest of Europe slowly progress but as did say one Swiss guy, islam is in no hurry cause Islam got eternity.

First comes small number of people, later comes more and they form legaly an ethnic or religious minority, and finaly they impose their morality and their rules. Just wait and you will see him calling off christmass.

C'mon guys. These posts wreak of panic and fear. Your all a lot more intelligent than this.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2016 at 03:53
Originally posted by red clay

Originally posted by Mosquito

C'mon guys. These posts wreak of panic and fear. Your all a lot more intelligent than this.

Totally agree, red.

Btw, Mosquito, a number of you, including Poland may I add, have been obviously targetted for some time now and have been all but conquered. Yet you seem to be totally oblivious to it. I will not be saying another word on this just in case you become totally paranoid thinking about who might be targeting you now. LOL
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2016 at 04:53
People with abilities=qualifications,that is what we need!Congratulations Mr.Sadiq Khan.

Edited by medenaywe - 13-May-2016 at 05:12
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2016 at 06:06
For me it is enough to see what is going on in Sweden.

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2016 at 14:56
Thread closed
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply