Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUS presidential elections, Donald Trump

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: US presidential elections, Donald Trump
    Posted: 12-Oct-2016 at 23:15
Well know Al Capone failed on taxes and went to jail!But presidential candidate?It is shame for Republicans! Check candidate portfolio first people!

Edited by medenaywe - 13-Oct-2016 at 04:53
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2016 at 06:41
Originally posted by medenaywe

Well know Al Capone failed on taxes and went to jail!But presidential candidate?It is shame for Republicans! Check candidate portfolio first people!

I still think that taking money from foreign goverments and corporations is far worse than not paying taxes. Not to mention the fact that Clintons exploit this fundation and also dont pay taxes.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2016 at 15:01
'' You need to go to an independent fact check site and Bill Clinton isn't running, she is. ''

None worth a damn most personally will accept.. probably... other than those in refutation of the claims against her.

Same same for the Trump lovers.

Iow. there are none.

One cannot use the m-stream press as there in the bag for her..as ongoing Obama lovers must support the 'great leader's' choice...even when not necessarily their own.  08 proved that. Thereby continuing their homage and obedience. As the GL has determined she is his best legacy promoter. 

And the conservative outlets...? the same for the Donald.

Consequently behind... every so called non biased fact check agency to include independent and academic...there is....bias. For either her or her oppo. 

To assume other is ridiculous.

They lie when they deny it.

*Waste of time... concentrate on fishing.. the steelhead are starting to run again.

Buy gold-ammo and bibles.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 13-Oct-2016 at 15:05
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2016 at 20:29
Oh yeah, the high priest of irrelevance has spoken.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2016 at 20:42
Theater of the Absurd-

Based on the notion that Trump would lose in a landslide if only women voted, Trump supporters have started a movement to repeal the 19th amendment that gave women the vote.

This isn't a joke, it's very real, incredibly stupid, but real.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 07:19
I think that many women especialy religious and coservative will vote for Trump.

Women who are liberal, lesbian and pro abortion will vote for Hillary. Mostly such supporters of Clinton like this agressive one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxjbtzbm9Yk

Edited by Mosquito - 14-Oct-2016 at 10:28
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 09:07
I don't know what news is getting through over there, but women are fast becoming Trumps worse nightmare.

Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 13:16
Originally posted by red clay

Oh yeah, the high priest of irrelevance has spoken.

Yes no doubt in the eyes of the sycophantic devotees of the 'cult of the GL and his step child the Hillary...I am a 'deplorable'.

I according to the 'Alinsky model' must be 'retrained-reeducated'..marginalized..ignored..or..eliminated.

But alas that includes anyone who challenges and express's his or her counter..An ideology long promoted by the leftists.. as a mantra of self identification..yet all the while denied to their opposition by the same.

That defines as fascist. The leftists were always oligarchs. The fact they denied it merely reinforces the fact they are.

And that is never irrevelant..ask the dead men and women in a uniform who opposed it.

But they too have been ignored.

Otoh that too would be a waste of time.

Best bet?

Wait for the call.

The Christ is coming. But while you wait remember:

Matthew 7:15 King James Version

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 14-Oct-2016 at 13:23

S. T. Friedman

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 13:47

I don't know what news is getting through over there, but women are fast becoming Trumps worse nightmare.

I just think that I dont remember if ever before the Americans were so divided just because of elections. Its especialy visible that people who support Trump are openly attacked and insulted by liberals.

The stupid men's talk in the bus aroused to incredible crime in the eyes of liberals while they close eyes on all the misdeeds of Hillary.

In the mainstream media we can also observe incredible defamatory campaign against Trump without precedence in the past.

Edited by Mosquito - 14-Oct-2016 at 13:53
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 17:07
Yawnzzzzzzzz.

Trump cannot be defended, even Chris Christy gave up on that. Conservative Republicans such as Paul Ryan same thing. Geo W Bush as well. These folks aren't Liberals, they are political and social realists.
Trump is on an ego trip, I don't believe he really cares if he wins or not. However the damage he's done to the political process might last for a very long time.

You can insult liberals [and seeing I am one, me as well] all you want, but this isn't a case of liberal vs conservative, it's intelligent common sense vs an ego driven empty suit, who could possibly be handed the Nuke launch codes. If that doesn't scare the hell out of you, there's something wrong.

Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 18:57
''  but this isn't a case of liberal vs conservative, it's intelligent common sense vs an ego driven empty suit, who could possibly be handed the Nuke launch codes. If that doesn't scare the hell out of you, there's something wrong. ''

part of that is apt..but your defense of the Billary does you no credit..she's just an empty headed and ego driven as the 'current waste' of a republican nominee. 35 years of a review of her alleged public service confirms this.

The only thing to have feared is that they could have run together as a team. then as I noted earlier we really would have seen the rize of the oligarchy exposed.

As for the nuc code? That's already been given to the mad mullahs in Tehran viz the actions of the 'GL' and his former SoS. To late to piss and moan now. Or blame it on the 'empty suit'..Trump for in that we can agree..he's empty. They however, already in fine Alinsky fashion, have sold the store.

remember: ''But those who turn to crooked ways the LORD will banish with the evildoers.'' (Psa 125:5)

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 14-Oct-2016 at 18:58

S. T. Friedman

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 19:06
Did I insult you or liberals in your country? I dont think so.

I just say what I see... from far.

There are two cadidates. One is an alpha male, egocentric, rich and independent who is use to talk a lot and his words are not always smart. During last 30 years he did everything what was possible to become some kind superstar. He did play episodes in every movie or TV show he was offered and finaly he had his own reality show. Strong and controvesial character who doesnt care for political correctness, what gives him both many fans and many enemies.

The second is an active politician and wife of an ex president, who became famous for impeachment and sexual scandals.
She is also partly responsible for US disastrous foreign policy at least during last 4 years.

She is for sure not clean. One should remember about Whitewater scandal and her role in it or her role in Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, email scandal and donators of her fundation who make buissnes with USA after paying money to Clintons.

She supported the invasion of Iraq and Afhanistan, a total failures of American foreign policy which highly damaged the prestige of USA.

She, together with her master Obama is partly responsible for ARAB SPRING, destabilisation of middle east, current war in Syria and most likely coup in Ukraine and failed coup in Turkey.

Obama and she were also completely outmaneuvered by Putin and Russia.

During last 8 years and especialy last 4 years the international prestige of USA felt really low. Many countries including eastern european are now taking pro-Chinese orientation. Even countries like UK, Canada and Poland joined to the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) ignoring completly diplomatic objections of USA.

Few more years of such policy and USA will completely loose its international status.

Edited by Mosquito - 14-Oct-2016 at 19:07
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 21:11
Originally posted by Mosquito

She is also partly responsible for US disastrous foreign policy at least during last 4 years. 

Is there any country left who wasn't offened because of Trump without Poland great friend Russia?

Trump can just buy the goverment like Turkey, Saudi Arabia with selling guns, but it should not be hard to see that how much American popularity will decrease after Trump.

She supported the invasion of Iraq and Afhanistan, a total failures of American foreign policy which highly damaged the prestige of USA. 

All you mentioned about in Republician period, which means republician politics.

Few more years of such policy and USA will completely loose its international status.

pew.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hillary Period will be worse then Obama's, but better then Trump's. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was asking myself that how do people vote for Erdogan, now one more time, I get it.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2016 at 23:41
Did I insult you or liberals in your country? I don't think so.

Yes, you did. But not having a clue as to what a liberal really is, you didn't realize it.

CV knows, but never misses a chance to tweek me, as I never miss the chance with him.

Look up- Loyal Opposition

Edited by red clay - 14-Oct-2016 at 23:44
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Oct-2016 at 17:55
Jon Voight's plea to save America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP-Md-Mit6Q

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2016 at 06:33

Yes, you did. But not having a clue as to what a liberal really is, you didn't realize it.

Liberals - people who demand freedom of everything and responsibility for nothing
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2016 at 08:23
Alpha predator that avoid tax payment is worst solution USA have ever had Mosquito!If it continue like this i expect Bukowsky to be  ultimate choice for USA.By the way Henry Miller died long time ago.Vocabulary in campaign is close to their books.
NOTE: He have made a lot of girls famous but have no insulted anyone of them!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2016 at 09:24

Liberals - people who demand freedom of everything and responsibility for nothing

Not even close and now you are aware your insulting me. Strike 2, keep it up, you only get 3.

Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2016 at 11:13

Not even close and now you are aware your insulting me. Strike 2, keep it up, you only get 3.

No. I speak in general, not about you. However if you are so liberal, why are you denying me my freedom of speech?

Or it is classic liberal freedom of speech so common in media these days. People are free to speak whatever they want as long as they say things that liberals like.

Edited by Mosquito - 17-Oct-2016 at 11:14
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2016 at 15:51
These American elections now start to look like those from early 30ties when Hitler and Nazis were running for power in Germany. However it looks like liberal followers of Clinton now adopted nazi methods but in the same time they accuse their victims from being "nazi"

http://nypost.com/2016/10/16/north-carolina-republican-office-torched-by-fire-bomb/

North Carolina Republican office torched by firebomb

WASHINGTON — A North Carolina GOP office was firebombed early Sunday while the culprits marked their hate for the party by spray-painting the words “Nazi Republicans.”

Hillsborough police are investigating the overnight attack on the Orange County Republican Party office that one GOP official called an “act of political terrorism,” according to the Charlotte Observer.

A flammable material was tossed through the front window of the HQ, setting it ablaze, while the vandals wrote hate graffiti of a swastika and “Nazi Republicans leave town or else” on an adjacent building, the police said.

Again people blame poor Vandals, tribe of brave people who took Rome and conquered northern Africa. I have no idea why liberal terrorists are called Vandals in the USA. The Vandals have never did anything like this.

Edited by Mosquito - 17-Oct-2016 at 15:57
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>