Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terror Attack In Brussels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terror Attack In Brussels
    Posted: 28-Mar-2016 at 07:30
Alani, I dont have to watch videoclips on Youtube to know whats going on in Europe. I live here, travel here a lot. I have just canceled vacations in Belgium where planned to go with my wife in May (because in Poland we have always 1-3 may free, and after is the weeknd).

Edited by Mosquito - 28-Mar-2016 at 07:53
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2016 at 07:49
Originally posted by Aeoli

When you start to take care of bad blooded Germans ?

I personally dont have anything against Germans and Germany. Iv been to Germany 100 or 200 or more times, Im not able to count it. Everytime I go to Europe I drive cross Germany. Very often when I fly overseas I fly from Berlin or Frankfurt am Main. Germans were always very polite towards me and very helpful. I have noticed now in the airports they started to learn Polish and when checking my passport greet me in my own language. I cant say any bad word about normal native German people.

Whats more I know personally many Germans who live here in Poznań and I always have been in good relations with them. I have also friends in Germany who visit me at least once a year and I revisit them once a year, every year.

But it is also the matter of self preservation instinct. We and Germans share the borders for over 1000 years. History shows that whatever will happend in Germany, it will have impact on Poland. Especialy now when the border between us is not guarded, and is visible only because it is a river.

However right now we in Poland consider possibilities of restoring border controls even if it is against EU rules.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2016 at 07:54
Originally posted by Mosquito

Alani, I dont have to watch videoclips on Youtube to know whats going on in Europe. I live here, travel here a lot. I have just canceled vacations in Belgium where planned to go with my wife.

Then what is the point of the videos and articles you're posting if you're not verifying them for inaccuracies before adding the erroneous claims you have done? Many many people are travelling through Europe and are continuing to do so, and yet somehow you've become the oracle to those places you've not even been to due to your belief in the ultra-right-wing agenda. Well, good luck with how far that will get you. History has already shown how that usually turns out. 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2016 at 13:21
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

.... and yet somehow you've become the oracle to those places you've not even been to due to your belief in the ultra-right-wing agenda. Well, good luck with how far that will get you. History has already shown how that usually turns out. 

So, you follow the leftist logic which claim that if someone is against muslim migrants he is - because he must be - neonazist, far right wing oriented, not very intelligent racist and definatelly not progressive. Sounds familiar, like swedish leftist propaganda.

BTW have you been recently to Sweden?
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2016 at 22:59

.... and yet somehow you've become the oracle to those places you've not even been to due to your belief in the ultra-right-wing agenda. Well, good luck with how far that will get you. History has already shown how that usually turns out. 

So, you follow the leftist logic which claim that if someone is against muslim migrants he is - because he must be - neonazist, far right wing oriented, not very intelligent racist and definatelly not progressive. Sounds familiar, like swedish leftist propaganda.

BTW have you been recently to Sweden?

I'm pretty sure I have explained before to you, Mosquito, how I follow the dictionary's definition of racism. As for, "not very intelligent", well I guess that's par for the course for those who are lacking.
Oh, I almost forgot, Mosquito. Logic by definition is, "reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity". A principle I adhere to first and foremost when considering my position on a subject. Something which helps to combat the human tendency towards the confirmation bias.

Btw, Mosquito, though you deleted a previous post,which you claimed to have posted by accident, my following post captured word for word. I accept your apology for your error in judgement for posting it in the first place. However, I can't speak for the other mods, or the admin.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2016 at 04:22
Alani Could you send me on PM what was supposed to be in my deleted post?
And BTW - if there is option to edit posts its not against forum rules to do so?

Oh, I almost forgot, Mosquito. Logic by definition is, reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity". A principle I adhere to first and foremost when considering my position on a subject. Something which helps to combat the human tendency towards the confirmation bias.

So far you didnt post any single logic argument which could show that Im wrong.

Edited by Mosquito - 29-Mar-2016 at 04:29
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2016 at 04:24
Excuse me if i am wrong (i am out of touch having no tv, radio, papers, social contact) but:

Has anyone asked why they are attacking? Don't mistake me i don't condone terror, tough is ok if truly right. But maybe they have good reasons, like the west is so bad in some ways (it is not just about Israel/Palestine). First seek reconciliation before being tough.

And, how do we know it really is Muslims and not some one like Romans setting them up? (Even if people that live there testify it happened as far as they can see.)
Some said the Reichstag fire was not really communists.
Some say the Twin Towers was inside job.
Some say there was no holocaust.
The protocols were a "hoax".
Bible says rumours of wars. Jantsang sai someone said there was said to be a war in a country somewhere that a person from thatcountry said there was not any such war there then.
Some said at the time "Bin Laden is dead (has been for awhile), al Qaeda is a hoax".
Eveyrone in my 5 form class believed the soviet account not the german account of Katyin forest.
Some ww1/2 photos were faked.
Churchill's war by David Irving shows there were lies about Hitler.

No one believes me about anything or cnsiders the possibility i could be right about anything yet everyonebelieves the mainstream media/agencies.

brussels treaty 1948
brussels treaty 1954/5
ankara agreement 1963
[our lady of fatima?]
[campaign against burkas here in NZ, about the same time as cameras and photo ids campaigns/changes everywhere.]
pope Benedict & Muslims solemn declaration/agreement 2008

You probably already all know/knew this but :
Brussels is right in the heart of the Golden Triangle (of Birmingham - Frankfurt - Paris), and was the HQ of the EEC (an now the EU?)

Distractions. No one here cares that i am being poisoned by fluoridated and alluminium-laced water every meal/day now because they forcing it still and because meter reader picked my door lock weeks ago and locksmith refused to do my locks. I am being terrorized. I'd rather die from bomb than be poisoned and threatened balding, ms/me, prostate, alzheimers, etc.

------
The computer shop tech that i had problems with here is a muslim from pakistand.I trusted him and was always friendly. He delyaed me 8 weeks, cost 4700$, dozen things left that he didn't do that i can't get him to do, Atlantis Paper missing from hdd when got back, etc. But i suspect someone else in Europe is behind it and he is just inbetween.

"No one of you is a believer until you desire for another that which you desire for yourself" (- the Hadith).

"the one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a fighter [same rootword as jihad "holy war"] who fights for Allah's cause".

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 30-Mar-2016 at 01:57
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2016 at 19:09

Alani Could you send me on PM what was supposed to be in my deleted post? 
And BTW - if there is option to edit posts its not against forum rules to do so? 

Oh, I almost forgot, Mosquito. Logic by definition is, reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity". A principle I adhere to first and foremost when considering my position on a subject. Something which helps to combat the human tendency towards the confirmation bias.

Edited:
No need for a PM, Mosquito, have taken care of the error. However may I add that material added to this forum should be checked by the member posting it as they may be held accountable for its content.

So far you didnt post any single logic argument which could show that Im wrong.

The generally accepted method of over turning an argument is to either arrive at a better solution logically to the question posed, or to show that any evidence used in establishing it is flawed logically.

You have both used material in your argument on this thread which has been proven to be false and have said material used hadn't been vetted properly by you, either by the viewing or the checking of the source, putting into question the reliability/competence of the person bringing forward the argument up to this point. 

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 30-Mar-2016 at 06:11
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2016 at 08:06
New. Muslim Migrants are storming Macedonian border. They use Battering Ram to tear down Macedonian Border Fence and some of them shout "Allahu Akbar"

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2016 at 09:45
Yes they are.What Greeks are doing ? Will governments of our countries and our people from both sides start to cooperate once! West definition for unfunctionality they approved till now.Macedonia and Greace,make this part of Balkan place where your people will live in prosperity and cooperation. Convert this"appendix"  in functional part of Europe! We share same histories&population! Diversity makes us richer people.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2016 at 12:24
Originally posted by medenaywe

Diversity makes us richer people.

I have already seen this diversity in many western european countries and for last months Im observing it in France and Belgium. So far I only noticed people being more scared than richer and terrorised in their own countries.

Judging after their behaviour those guys on the macedonian border will become great cultural enrichment to all europeans.

Edited by Mosquito - 11-Apr-2016 at 13:10
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2016 at 11:15
You made me smile Mosquito with your Avatar LOLLOLLOL 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asad and Russia are planning attack Aleppo and it will cause massive new immigrantion.

US also warned that ISIS can destroy the dam of Mosul, if they get that they will loose the city and Iraq also is ready to attack. Another huge migrant wave. 

If EU doesn't give the permission to the Turks to get in EU without visa, Turkey won't be so happy about keeping them in own country.

If EU gives that right, Kurds and Turks are still fighting, so in this time, Kurds can want to go

No Sunny Days...

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2016 at 11:50
I think that Russia is doing it intentionally, they want EU to collapse.
The Greek crisis didnt kill EU but looks like migrant crisis may do it. People enjoyed open borders for so long time but now everyone is thinking about buuilding walls and fences.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2016 at 17:00
It seems that the level of stupidity and tyranny of the eurocrates in Brussels just reached new peak. According to recent news European Commission wants to make new law according to which "A country that refuses to accept the refugees will have to pay up to 250,000 euros fine for each of them".

Recently it was reported that the European Union want to introduce special algorithm for the relocation of migrants. On the basis of this algorithm they want to force for example Poland to take more than 7 percent of them. Assuming that within a year will come to Europe 1.5 million migrants, Poland might be forced to take 100.000 people or if will refuse to take them, to pay 100.000 x 250.000 Euro = 25.000.000.000 EURO.

I think that we will sooner quit from EU than take them or pay anything. I also dont think that other V4 countries will agree for such dictate. When we were joining EU there was nothing about it in our accesion treaties. The good thing is that we didnt join the EURO zone like for example the Baltics, because most likely Germans will force those small countries to obey their orders.

Edited by Mosquito - 02-May-2016 at 17:39
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234