Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terror Attack In Brussels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terror Attack In Brussels
    Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 07:48
2 suicide bombings at Brussels airport. News is saying 26 killed many injured.
Not much more than this now.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 07:53
Latest news, a 3rd bomb vest was found undetonated. Someone lost their nerve.

The news just reported that there was a 3rd bombing on a subway in Brussels.

Edited by red clay - 22-Mar-2016 at 07:58
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 08:02
Not much can be said as ya note ole Red...May they RIP.

I'll save the political-foreign policy analysis for later.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 09:27
Death toll now stands at 31. 20 at the subway, 11 at the airport.
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 09:38
Is there end of this?How do world community to prevent it now and in future?!?
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 09:45
Originally posted by medenaywe

Is there end of this?How do world community to prevent it now and in future?!?

The obvious answer is to eliminate the source. A situation that redefines "complex".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 09:59
You can not destroy ideology for a night.Kuran is not a collection of testimonies! Muslims accept it absolute truth.Bad Preachers are our problem and " zombies " manipulated by them.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 10:15
they should invite even more "refugees"

Today I have talked with my Belgian friend who lives here in Poland already for more than 10 years. He is in deep shock. He told me that he is so happy that he moved to Poland and will support our conservative goverment which refused to take refugees from Germany. He said that most likely in the next 10 years we may have here in Poland flood of migrants from European countries such as Belgium or Sweden because situation in those countries and safety will change only for worse.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2016 at 10:34
All civilizations have fallen down by demographic implosion: uncontrolled migration of population.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 00:30
uncontrolled migration...ie. illegal immigration in this era is not the same as 35 years ago. the threat..has not only increased but changed in the nature of intensity.

While drugs/gangs from Mexico/viz S. America present one threat..they seek a market different from the Islamist fanatic.

It's entirely possible they could cooperate...but with differing agendas, mutually intent on cooperating, but for differing agendas.

The euros are now seeing the results of 'pc' and anti Israeli attitudes and ongoing Israeli directed anti Semitism; in allowing massive Muslim immigrants...coming home to rest. For while all do not hate.. many do. And the silence of the non haters in condemning the haters remains deafening.

This however was coupled as far back as the 50's with entry of laborers, from the ME, who have given rise now to extremists youths...in gen x.. susceptible to manipulation for perceived and real grievances that were never adequately addressed by euro leaders.

Hence u have enclaves..ghettos...extremism..and a refusal to assimilate into traditional euro culture.

And you have religious fanaticism here and in europe... Islamist, Mahdi based revelation and return, theological interps... based on extremism and twisted dogma. Which encourage and mandate violence and non tolerance of any other than that which they preach.

They are not Muslims, in the traditional modern sense; but better described as cultists. Islamist, Jihadist, Mahdi influenced, cultists.

And they are not new. They have been here since the hadiths...attributed to Muhammad after his death.

And as long as they are allowed to propagate their hatred...this will continue. And while you cant necessarily eradicate an 'idea'...you can indeed eradicate the numbers of those who believe in it.

How you do it is the key.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 00:48
This direct-indirect-silent acceptance is an ongoing example of normative moral relativism at it's worst. And until the world see's different it goes on.

And while the current US Administration can not yet be identified as total supporters of that bizarre philosophical tenet..it's damn close.

Because as the man said today; I don't need anymore of Obamist apologia and admonition of and towards my 'supposed' hatred of all things Islam.

Which is ridiculous. And patently insulting.

I need a leader with the heavy nut sack to fight against twisted fanatics where ever they may be found.

S. T. Friedman

Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 12:37
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

I need a leader with the heavy nut sack to fight against twisted fanatics where ever they may be found.

It sounds political déjà vu. 

Bill Clinton - Leftist soft politician

G. Bush - Iraq-Afganistan

Obama - Leftist soft politician

Now another heavy nut sack???
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 12:52
our goverment just declared that because of recent terrorist attacks Poland rejects the EU deal according to which was supposed to take thousands of muslims from Germany!!! Hurray!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/poland-refuses-accept-refugees-brussels-attack-160323132500564.html

Edited by Mosquito - 23-Mar-2016 at 12:53
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 13:21
Originally posted by Mosquito

our goverment just declared that because of recent terrorist attacks Poland rejects the EU deal according to which was supposed to take thousands of muslims from Germany!!! Hurray!

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/poland-refuses-accept-refugees-brussels-attack-160323132500564.html

"In November, George Mamlouk, a Christian refugee from Syria's city of Raqqa, was attacked in the street of Poznan by three young men who broke his nose and a finger, as well as injuring his leg."

It is a good thing to protect Syrians Refugees.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 19:08
Indeed it happend in my city. One may criticise it but actually I support this type of behaviour. Many people in my city were angry when those 3 boys were sentenced and went to prison. One recived 2 years, the second got 3 months of prison and 1 year of social works, the third got his lawsuit going on because claims that is not guilty.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 20:16
Originally posted by Aeoli

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

It sounds political déjà vu. 
Bill Clinton - Leftist soft politician
G. Bush - Iraq-Afganistan
Obama - Leftist soft politician
Now another heavy nut sack???

Yes Aeoli..as hard as might be for you to grasp...appeasement and apologia do nothing but assist terrorist cultists.

Men with testicular fortitude otoh do not fear them...but eradicate them.

And they are not necessary to be inclusive of American presidents.

Just moments ago, I visited my nearest Muslim neighbor; who is a cherished friend. We prayed together for peace..and for protection of Muslim and Christian alike from cultist terrorist thugs. We prayed for strongmen to intervene and not apologise for their conduct through moral relativism.

And then we had some damn fine Turkish coffee.

All in all...a good day.

Now call me then as an Obammite would; an Islamophobist.

I dare you.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 20:44
And supporting it is just as wrong as the cultist thugs who perp their version of violence. The fact is was Syrian Christian is immaterial.

Vigilante justice..ie. criminal assault...is not what I advocate. National security is not individual over reaction. Neither is individual over reaction to be assigned as an appropriate form of law and order.

Beating the hell out of a refugee smacks of fascism and Nazi thuggery directed towards Jews.

Your nation had the courage and bled heavily to stop that bullshit.

Have the courage to do so now.

S. T. Friedman

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 21:21
What I belive is that very hostile atmosphere towards arabs and muslims will make them think twice before they will decide to come here and thats why Im not against even such criminal behaviour of local thugs.
Such things occured in Poland already on 11th september 2001, after the attack on WTC and repeats after every terrorist attack in western Europe. The signal is clear - dont come here because your life here will be a hell. And it works, I dont have to be afraid to go to the airport, nor to use any other public transport nor to shop in great malls. Thats much more than the French, Belgians, British or Spanish can say.
Not to mention the fact that the freedom of speech I enjoy here is way bigger not only than this in other countries in Europe but also bigger than in USA, so called land of freedom.

Edited by Mosquito - 23-Mar-2016 at 21:43
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 21:44
The attitude of a neo fascist-isolationist remains fascist-isloationist...and you disappoint not only me...but your nation's long and gallant history.

And you do a great dis-service and dis respect to those brave Polish souls who helped form mine. And those same Polish Americans who help defend it today

S. T. Friedman

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2016 at 21:54
We are not isolationists nor neo-fascist. Ask any American or European who is living here. Most of them feels well.... and safe, unlike in Paris, London or Brussels. As I said I got here in my city friends who came here from Belgium, Holland, Britain, Germany, Italy and even Spain. They all are very happy and dont even think about leaving my city and country.

Only one kind of people will be not tollerated here. Its our country and our right to decide. You Americans can always invite all those so called refugees from the middle east and Africa to your own country. Most of Europe would be very happy if you do it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>