Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ancient turk and scythian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ancient turk and scythian
    Posted: 11-Mar-2016 at 09:03

in the name of god
these two had more similarity in culture and social also religious for example use turkmen horse or existence turkish names for scythian king  and  these two were plain or steppe living .
and these references are for sixth century AD
among all this traveler which in byzantium called torque one hundred and six people with roots skating gathered and when valentinus separated of the capital all of them  took with him.
(Excerpta-Menandros protector-Frg:19-1)
When the "Turks" who "Scythian" called Ambassador to Jvstynvs sent in connection with peace, the emperor decided to send an ambassador to the Turks.
(Excerpta-Menandros protector)

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2016 at 10:42
There has been much said about similarities between these peoples and also Sarmatians, and the Alani. Many look at language and get excited thinking that the Scythians Sarmatians, and Alani must have been Turkic. The truth of the matter is that as Turkic peoples moved west they assimilated words and phrases of people they come into contact with. However, I'm pretty sure the use of the term Scythian by the sixth century AD was used to cover peoples that were other than Scythian.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2016 at 13:59
thank you sir for participating this debate but

the persians called the scythians saka, the chinese called the scythians sai.

and ofcourse the greeks called them scythians.

and many other people also claim that they are descendants of the saka:

tribes in india that claim to be descendants of the saka's
and Babylonian and Assyrian called Ashkvz that is a turkish name mean three tribe of people were similar together
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2016 at 14:36
Originally posted by gader1371

thank you sir for participating this debate but

the persians called the scythians saka, the chinese called the scythians sai.

and ofcourse the greeks called them scythians.

and many other people also claim that they are descendants of the saka:

tribes in india that claim to be descendants of the saka's
and Babylonian and Assyrian called Ashkvz that is a turkish name mean three tribe of people were similar together
All of which is known to me and many others who have studied the subject. However, this in no way detracts from what I said in my previous post. Assimilation of words and terms. Very common indeed. The Scythians had all but vanished by about the second century AD. 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2016 at 15:03
iranian historian  Rashid al-Din said
among the alans nations exist a legendary story powerful man

(who was expected to come to power in Mongolia in the future)will be the individual who has red hair and blue eyes is greenish.
probably
Genghis Khan have relatives with alan people.
gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2016 at 07:26
khazars the book written by arthur koestler jewish this book khazar turk people describe powerful men with red hair and blue eye in other wise most turk people  in historical reference red hair with blue and green eye  describe and now  scythian  ukraine regions picture

do you dont see any similarity?
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2016 at 18:46

khazars the book written by arthur koestler jewish this book khazar turk people describe powerful men with red hair and blue eye in other wise most turk people  in historical reference red hair with blue and green eye  describe and now  scythian  ukraine regions picture

do you dont see any similarity?

Which similarities are you after, gader1371, and to whom?
ChildrenOfMala'Kak View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote ChildrenOfMala'Kak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2016 at 19:18
This comment will probably have me slaughtered. But here we go. I belive all empires and inventions were made by three races: Asians,Aryans and Africans. These races have their own signature. They don't look like anyone else. They are unique. They are pure breed. If you are not from any of these races. then you really should not claim any real history.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2016 at 19:35
Nope not slaughtered...but merely a gentle suggestion...and I infer no evil intent on your part...ntl be wary of provocation...thru subjective opinions.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2016 at 20:52
Originally posted by ChildrenOfMala'Kak

This comment will probably have me slaughtered. But here we go. I belive all empires and inventions were made by three races: Asians,Aryans and Africans. These races have their own signature. They don't look like anyone else. They are unique. They are pure breed. If you are not from any of these races. then you really should not claim any real history.

Science is already one step ahead of you buddy and has said that humanity is so closely related it can only be classed as being one race the human race.
J.A.W. View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote J.A.W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 00:30
Divided into male & female.. ( shhh.. don't mention the differences in empire/invention making there..)

& not to ignore those recently shown to have a significant % of Neanderthal genetic inheritance..

Or the surviving ancient DNA-bearing 'pursang' hunter-gatherer tribes of southern Africa, the 'click' speakers..
Be Modest In Thyself..
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 01:31
Originally posted by ChildrenOfMala'Kak

It sounds three race theory; Yellow, White and Black. Can you open it? 
gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 02:37
TheAlaniDragonRising
my dear friend explain clearly your comment we iranian turk people have not any similarities with ancient turk people.
ancient turk people had appearance nordic but now  after many years and mix with persian and arabian race turk iranian people have appearance middle east people
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 03:28

TheAlaniDragonRising
we iranian turk people have not any similarities with ancient turk people.

Not any similarities? How can it be possible? They have been living as neighbour since the begining of time

What did you mean with ancient Turk? Just Siberian Turks are pure. All other are mixed so how you can deicde that one civilisation is ancient Turk? Did you look some haplogroup or autosamal tests?
gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 04:13
not similarities  in term of appearance because if a caucasian person  of north europe marry with a dark skin person children of marriage are  with dark skin why?because dark color skin is dominant gene and white color skin is recessive gene.
gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 04:54
ancient turks
ancestor  today turks
.ancient turk a set of nomadic tribes and warrior from siberia to  eastern europe and northern asia to north africa.
common marker R1A-R1B-J2-N-G between is majority.
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 05:21

not similarities  in term of appearance because if a caucasian person  of north europe marry with a dark skin person children of marriage are  with dark skin why?because dark color skin is dominant gene and white color skin is recessive gene.

According to your theory, there shouldn't be Blood type 0. Because A and B are dominant. Dominant and recessive genes still be part of that human even you can't see it from his/her appearance and both genetic metarial can pass next generation. Is there any rule that people tranfer just dominant genes ? 

ancient turks 
ancestor  today turks
.ancient turk a set of nomadic tribes and warrior from siberia to  eastern europe and northern asia to north africa.

Without N all others are can be easily find in todays Iran. 

By the way are you Azeri?
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 08:31

TheAlaniDragonRising
my dear friend explain clearly your comment we iranian turk people have not any similarities with ancient turk people.
ancient turk people had appearance nordic but now  after many years and mix with persian and arabian race turk iranian people have appearance middle east people
Simply put, gader1371, those observable similarities that might be expected to accompany pictorial evidence such as yours when put forward as such, and what they might be comparable to. Do you even have accounts of what those Turkic people looked at the time when they were under the yoke of the Scythians? Am always interested in broadening my knowledge, and maybe looking at connections to my Alans.
gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 09:00
Originally posted by Aeoli

According to your theory, there shouldn't be Blood type 0. Because A and B are dominant. Dominant and recessive genes still be part of that human even you can't see it from his/her appearance and both genetic metarial can pass next generation. Is there any rule that people tranfer just dominant genes ? 
these issue relative to genetice science but we can see this changes between kazakhstan and uzbekistan turk people in effect mix with yellow skinned people majority  are similarities  east asia people

ancient turks 
ancestor  today turks

Without N all others are can be easily find in todays Iran. 

By the way are you Azeri?
I AM NOT AZERY I AM IRANIAN TURK
diagram of chromosomes Y between turk people
ریشه مردم ترکریشه مردم ترکریشه مردم ترکریشه مردم ترکریشه مردم ترکریشه مردم ترکریشه مردم ترکریشه مردم ترکریشه مردم ترک

gader1371 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote gader1371 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Mar-2016 at 09:19
I want know your opinion about scythian?
TheAlaniDragonRising  excusme  where are you from?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>