Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe living Descendants of the Ancient Egyptians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: The living Descendants of the Ancient Egyptians
    Posted: 17-Jan-2015 at 16:23
Much to digest. And it's apparent ypu are well versed in defending your hypothesis-agenda.

However your use of the color 'red' in highlighting for emphasis; is in violtion of the Coc.

refrain from doing this again.

Failure to do so might result in suspension of your account-lock out of your Ip-banning.

As for the rest...I leave it for others to comment as they feel appropriate.

CV
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2015 at 21:32
Akachi, I look forward to viewing your individually itemised claims, in separate posts, with recognised academic proof backing each of them up, as you have claimed them as being fact.

A good starting point, I think, is your proof that a map of the Earth, which has been traditionally shown one way up is the wrong way up.  
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 06:21
I think that you completely misunderstood the purpose of this thread (though it was explained in my opening paragraphs). Your asking for "recognized academic proof" is nothing more than code language for a "Western approved" version of history. In short we all know that Western history is a farce... and the credibility of Western scholars in relationship particularly with black Africans is nonexistent. Here is a PBS documentary on the blatant denial that racist attitudes of the time had on the scholarship, and especially those along the Nile Valley. 

(11:18)

The scholars who are cited about this African history, cultures, and languages are African scholars, who have a contradicting narrative of African history than non African Western scholars (whom don't even speak African languages). 

Now as far as what you are challenging...it can't possibly be anything in the body of evidence that I've presented, because the evidence is just too common sense... 

Obviously however you chose not to focus on anything in the body with this post, but instead one of the out linear facts dealing with the real position of the Earth (not the main topic of the thread). For you I will link you to this article showing the historical representations of the Earth from a popular non Western media site, which deals with this particular topic. 

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/2/maps-cartographycolonialismnortheurocentricglobe.html

Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 06:24
Akan cont.

Akan and Ewe histories of Ancient Migration 

By John Amponsah

I have been aware of Nana Banchie Darkwa's book "The Africans who wrote the Bible", as well as other books connecting Akan people not only to the Ancient Kingdoms of Ghana, Mali and Songhai but also going as far back as Ancient Egypt. Now I have recently come across a youtube video that asserts that Ewe people migrated not only from the Ancient middle East but even further afield, from Asia! (check out --     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUDrLCB0wQk).     I found this to be quite interesting, especially because it was told by an African rather than not. It is not the first time I am hearing about Ewe people being linked with the Middle East (what I knew of before was a link with the Semitic peoples of the Middle East such as the 'Israelites').

Migration stories and their details are not only limited to the Akan and the Ewe but also with other groups in Ghana such as the Ga and others. Africans such as Cheik Anta Diop and Theophile Obenga have previously written about ancient connections between pre-dynastic Egypt and current African cultures.

In New York City (and elsewhere in the world), the Ausar Auset society is an esoteric group that practises a mixture of ancient (pre-dynastic) Egyptian religion as well as native African traditional practises. Their leader, Ra Un Nefer Amen (born Rogelio Alcides Straughn) appears to be very interested in forming links between Ausar Auset and West African cultures like the Akan and the Yoruba. He is apparently intimately connected with (Asante-Akyem) Agogo.

In the modern world we live in where information is in abundance, it seems to be more and more the case that "there are no more secrets". Although there is so much information available now, that which was previously only accessible to a few is now potentially accessible to anyone interested. The Internet has revolutionized information exchange, yet in spite of this it is easy to get overwhelmed with an unwanted barrage of advertisements and sometimes worse. Yet every so often, one comes across interesting bits of information, which is how I classify the above youtube video.
Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 06:29
Maiherpereri ("Lion of the Battle field")

Maiherpri, Buried at Thebes, Valley of the Kings, New Kingdom 18th Dynasty, 1427-1392 BC 

Book of the Dead of Maiherpri
Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 06:30
Why Sacred Egyptian Scarabs Bear the Faces of Black Men

Scarabs with heads of blacks (modern casts). From Naukratis, Egypt. VI century BC.

OXFORD, ASHMOLEAN MUSEUM

Black-head scarabs were made in a wide variety of materials. Contemporary examples found at Naukratis and elsewhere around the Mediterranean were carved from stones such as steatite or cast in blue glass. Some black-head scarabs found at various Mediterranean sites have holes for suspension around the neck or have been fitted to a gold hoop as an earring.

Black-head scarabs are directly derived from the literal form of the sacred scarab, or kheper. Representations of this highly venerated insect go back to the earliest period of Egyptian history. The scarab beetle was both a symbol of the spontaneous generation of life and of the sustaining energy of the sun as it coursed through the sky. These mystical associations invested the image of the scarab with a great range of spiritual powers. As objects of personal adornment for the living, scarabs functioned as amulets to be worn on one’s person or as stamps for the sealing of documents and important goods. Scarabs, including the black-head type, often bear inscriptions recording the hope of the bearer for good fortune.

Black-head scarabs originated during the late Egyptian Middle Kingdom (circa 1600 B.C.). The convex, oval form of the scarab provided a shape comparable to that of a human head. Even on such a small scale, the heads reveal an impressive, keenly observed variety of black facial types. Although the features of some heads may be exaggerated, they are never caricatural and reveal no trace of racial animosity.

A full millennium later, production of these black-head scarabs continued at Naukratis and other locations around the Mediterranean, sure proof of their popularity and continual relevance within Egyptian culture. Many of the heads made at Naukratis bear the raised marks of ritual scarification on their foreheads. These distinctive features resemble the actual practice of ancient Nubians living in present-day southern Egypt and northern Sudan.

Edited by Akachi - 18-Jan-2015 at 06:32
Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 06:36
These Nilotic Egyptians who now inhabit the Great Lakes region look like the Nubian army depicted

The Kalengen
 military Clan of Ancient Egypt:

The Kalenjins of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania had the role of defending Egypt,up to the time of Herodotus. When Herodotus visited Egypt during the 5th century BCE, he encountered a sub-nation of Egypt known as Sebenitus. Until the 40s, all Kalenjin were known by fourth names namely Sebei, Sabaot, Miot and Midian. Scholars from the community coined the word, Kalenjin, meaning I tell you to unite all the sub-nations of the tribe. Sebei and Sabaot now live around Mt. Elgon in Western Kenya and Eastern Uganda. It is possible that Herodotus misspelled the word, Sebenitus, which should have been either Sebei or Sabaot. Even the Bible confirms the presence of the Sebei (Kalenjin). Job 1:5 says "...and the Sabeans fell upon and took them away." Ezekiel also wrote about the Kalenjins (Sabeans), a sub-tribe of Ancient Egyptians. ze:23:42 says, "..and a voice of multitude being at ease was with her, and with the men of the common sort were brought Sabeans from the wilderness which put bracelets upon their hands and beautiful crowns upon their heads." 

When Herodotus asked the Sebenitus people about where their aboriginal home was, they told him is/was a place called Nttr-the holy land of the God in the south. With the Benefit of Kalenjin language, we can learn that Ntrr was actually Tororo Hills in Eastern Uganda. Tororo means the exalted one, the high hill or even God. Hence Ntrr should be netoror-the exalted one! 

According to their own accounts, the Kalenjin believe that their ancestors aboriginal home was here in Kenya at a place called Tororo Hills in Eastern Uganda. From here they migrated to Misiri or Egypt, where they stayed for thousands of years, and then migrated back again to Kenya. Some remained in Egypt. Others are in Ethiopia, Sudan, Eritrea and many other places around the world. However not all Old Egyptians (Kalenjin) left for Egypt. The Ogiek or Dorobo who speak Kalenjin do not recall having migrated from elsewhere. They say that they have been living in Kenya since time immemorial. 

In 2001, I interviewed some oldmen as to why they left Egypt. They told me that they left Egypt after being attacked by a mysterious people called Kipyayamungeen. They said these people were white. (The term, "white", is a relative term, which means lighter skin color.) They say this was during the reign of Pharaoh Kipcheum. According to Dr Sambu, about 250,000 warriors left Egypt for East Africa as a result of this invasion. This event coincides with the first Persian invasion of Egypt, which occurred about 525 BCE

Because the Kalenjin tongue is basically a dialect of the Egyptian language, many Egyptian words and names are recognizable by the Kalenjin peoples, such as: 

For thousands of years, Egypt was known to the entire ancient world as Kagypta, meaning the sanctuary of Pta. Pta, now known as Kiptaiyat in modern Kalenjin language, was the deity of Memphis. When the Greeks came to Egypt about 2500 years ago, they could not pronounce the word Kagypta. Instead, they pronounced it as Aigyptos or Aegyptus. They also referred to people of Egypt as Kiptaios (see the word Kiptaiyaat above!).

The word, kmt, which the Egyptians referred to as their country, is also traceable to the Kalenjin tongue. Kemet in Kalenjin means country. Some other Egyptians called their country Khemet, which historians used to coin the word Hamites.

Pharaoh in Kalenjin language means a massively built house, a leader or president. In fact, Pharaoh should be written as Parao, from the words Para (meaning big or vast) and ooh or woor, meaning the big one. Parao should mean the leader of the entire nation. I say it should be Parao because the English word Empire is derived from it. Em in Kalenjin and Ancient Egyptian means country, while para or pire means wide, big or vast. Hence, the Europeans coined the word Empire and its derivatives from the word Parao or Pharaoh! The Kalenjin people have produced some of the Egyptian Pharaohs.

Pharaoh Amasis in Kalenjin may mean the one loved by God, the one who loves God, the one who eats God or the one who is eaten by God. Am in Kalenjin means eat, while Asista means the sun. There are many other examples.

The Kalenjin say that upon arrival in east Africa, they circumcised their boys in two places. They circumcised their boys near Mt Elgon at a hill called tulwop Kabiniet (ie the hill of Phallus).Around 1500 CE they circumcised their boys again at a hill called Tulwop Monyiseet (ie the hill of the foreskins). It is interesting to note that like their ancestors in Egypt, the Kalenjins gave functionally descriptive names to hills where circumcision rites have been performed. Remember God telling Jushua to circumcise his boys again in the hill of the foreskins (Joshua 5;3) in Gilgal area. Again the Kalenjin say that their ancestors used to circumcise their boys in Gilgil area which is 100 km west of nairobi. Gilgil is a corruption of Gilgal, which is the military base of the Kenyan Army. 

Kalenjin Dieties 

Like, Old Egyptians, Kalenjin was a monotheistic society. They believe in one God who has so many names. Asis is the deity of the Kalejin. This is Isis. Asis or Aset among the Barabaig of Tanzania was believed to be a woman. Other names we brought from Egypt include Illat-the God of Justice. Some other people later corrupted to Allah or Illay among the Somalis of Kenya and Ethiopia. Chebo-Amoni is another name of our deity which the Greeks corrupted to Amoni. The Kalenjin word osirun means to resurrect, to wake up from sleep or to cross a bridge. Apeso is also the name of our Deity, known as Apis. 

The Kalenjin used to refer to themselves as children of Miot or Myoot, known in Ancient Egypt as Ma-at, another deity of Old Egyptians. 

Kalenjin and Moses 

The Bible tells us that Moses married a lady from Midian people known as Zipporah. I am now convinced that Moses was a Kalenjin since Moso in our language means a child. Moses was said to have been a child rescued somewhere in Egypt. We have songs about Moses in kalnjin. After circumcising our girls, we sing a song called, Ndomo rireet ab Mugaika koto mokimi emoni, ie if it were not for the sea of Musaiga (Moses) we would be dead. The story about Moses crossing the sea with his people is common among many tribes in Kenya and Southern Africa. This confirms that Moses was an Egyptian. Midian is a clan of the Kalenjins of Baringo district of Kenya. 

Kalenjin and Sabeans 

Sebenitus also refers to the people known as Sabeans. In fact it was the Sabeans of South Arabia who established the first civilization in the Arabian peninsula-thousands of years before the emergence of the Bedouin Arabs. Through the Sabeans (Kalenjin) link, it is not difficult to explain the presence of Old Egyptians from remote antiquity, in the Malayan Peninsula, Indo-China, and the heavy concentration of Old Egyptians in India, the Angkor and Champa in Southeast Asia, the vast populations of the dark-skinned peoples in Southern China as far as Japan's Ainu people. 

It can be seen in retrospect that the Kalenjins are Old Egyptians what with more information coming to this site from me. 

Kalenjin history should now be rewritten by its free natives (and not by the colonial powers of European academia), and its great past reconciled with that of other Old Egyptians around the world. 

WELDON arap KIRUI, NAIROBI, KENYA
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 11:16
Slow it down a little.  Give us the time to digest all of this.  So far it just appears to be afrocentrist, and in some places, anti semitic.
Much of this you claim as factual, yet you provide no source refs or peer reviewed refs to back up your claims.
We have seen much of this before, and again no refs. Clyde Winters rides again.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 13:04
Ok yet again here is another reply that is missing the point of this thread. This insistence that this information be filtered through a Western source is not how it works at all. We are discussing African history, and the basis of this information has been backed by African scholarship (particularly in the use of linguistic and cultural reference) that directly contradicts what non African scholars have been claiming against black African history. The biological evidence on the other hand (anthropology and genetics) is from Western sources and are all "peer review" based if that helps ease your mind any. Why then would I rely on the words of outsiders who have a track record of blatantly lying/destroying black African history? That is even admitted by contemporary Western scholars whom (some) still hide the truth to an extent.

"The race and origins of the Ancient Egyptians have been a source of considerable debate.Scholars in the late and early 20th centuries rejected any considerations of the Egyptians as black Africans by defining the Egyptians either as non-African (i.e Near Easterners or Indo-Aryan), or as members of a separate brown (as opposed to a black) race, or as a mixture of lighter-skinned peoples with black Africans. In the later half of the 20th century, Afrocentric scholars have countered this Eurocentric and often racist perspective by characterizing the Egyptians as black and African....." Source: Donald Redford (2001) The Oxford encyclopedia of ancient Egypt, Volume 3. Oxford University Press. p. 27-28

Again this is confirmation that Western scholarship has a history of racially motivated dishonesty. I have no reason to abide by any doctrine (Western scholarship) that is rooted in completely insidious racial fallacies over the people who write their own history. 

Now as far as you asking me to "slow down" that makes no sense. I'm not presenting this information (facts) with the idea that someone is going to try to "counter it" point by point. I am presenting information for the sake of information. In almost 24 hours not one reply to any of these facts (by means of a "rebuttal") well then more than likely their is no real rebuttal, but instead Eurocentric gripes. That doesn't really warrant a response from me if you know what I'm saying. I am posting this information under the guise "each one teach one". Knowledge is power!

Also this information is not anti anybody, but it's pro our history (which ever label and or buzzword you attach to try to discredit it). 

Edited by Akachi - 18-Jan-2015 at 13:56
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 13:24
''Slow it down a little. Give us the time to digest all of this.''

''Now as far as you asking me to "slow down" that makes no sense. I'm not presenting this information (facts) with the idea that someone is going to try to "counter it" point by point. I am presenting information for the sake of information. In almost 24 hours not one reply to any of these facts (by means of a "rebuttal") well then more than likely their is no real rebuttal, but instead Eurocentric gripes. That doesn't really warrant a response from me if you know what I'm saying. I am posting this information under the guise "each one teach one". Knowledge is power!''

*You slow it down, in the sense, that:

a. You were asked by the owner-admin to do so. And in the end, his rules and declarations reign supreme not yours.

b. It's a lot of information that the forum viewers, if interested in the first place, will take time to read. And even research themselves for either further clarification or edification. This is a civil expectation, required here on this forum. And not one that requires members to react to your impatience.

c. iow. Whether you garner a rebuttal or a response is not yours to concern yourself with. It will either come or it wont....most probably again based on 'interest' of the viewer.

d. If you can't understand that; than in all probability my recommendation is create your 'own' blog site.

I thank you for your presentation of the material...but never assume I'm in the business of supporting what I can identify as a 'quasi' blog site presentation; merely because I'm required to agree with it. Accept it's conclusions. Or simply because it was provided merely as an informative instrument.

Because I'm not.

CV

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 18-Jan-2015 at 13:26

S. T. Friedman

Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 13:35
Ancient Egyptian Priest:

(Notice leopard skin)

Priestess Takushit

Priestess Shepenupet

Zulu

Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 13:36
Since more "time" is needed I'll give any of you all a few hours (on top of the initial 24 hours to read the thread) to post a reply before I post text until then I'm posting pictures. 

iow. Whether you garner a rebuttal or a response is not yours to concern yourself with. It will either come or it wont....most probably again based on 'interest' of the viewer.

Now with that being said why exactly are you asking me to temporarily stop posting? If someone feels the need to "rebut" this information then the full scope needs be laid out, and with the question of "if" looming over that then there is no real logical need for me to slow down anything. I don't want to hear about backdoor threats of administrative action against me simply because this unwelcome (and clearly overwhelming to disprove) information makes some of you "uncomfortable". That's the Western "silliness" about this subject that persist to this day. No one has time for that

Edited by Akachi - 18-Jan-2015 at 14:20
Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 13:52
Ancient Egyptian Priest cont.

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 14:24
Originally posted by Akachi

Since more "time" is needed I'll give any of you all a few hours (on top of the initial 24 read the thread) to post a reply before I post text until then I'm posting pictures. 

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb229, 220, 211;">
iow. Whether you garner a rebuttal or a response is not yours to concern yourself with. It will either come or it wont....most probably again based on 'interest' of the viewer.
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px; : rgb229, 220, 211;"></span>
<span style=": rgb229, 220, 211;"><span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">Now with that being said why exactly are you asking me to temporarily stop posting? If someone feels the need to "rebut" this information then the full scope needs be laid out, and with the question of "if" looming over that then there is no real logical need for me to slow down anything. I don't want to hear about backdoor threats of </span>administrative<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;"> action against me simply because this </span>unwelcome (and clearly overwhelming to disprove) <span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">information makes some of you "uncomfortable". That's the Western "silliness" about this subject that persist to this day. No one has time for that! </span></span>

NO where did I ask you to stop posting. And your assumption that an administrative action looms because it "makes some of you "uncomfortable"...is ludicrous.

Either adhere to the suggestions and recommendations given or not at your discretion.

But what will not happen.... or be tolerated... is an argumentative attitude (simply for hostile arguement's sake)...disrespect to the staff when they recommend or suggest or comment on your postings (as determined by the staff)..an attitude of feigned superiority-intolerance....or the use of this forum as your personal blog site.

We as a staff do not need to explain or justify our actions. And had you read the CoC. You would know this.

Again I thank you for your effort but don't presume to believe that if and when I deem action necessary..I wont take it. And as necessary that means your career here ends. This is not a threat..but a matter of fact.

So your best option is to follow the admin-owner's suggestion.

CV

S. T. Friedman

Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 14:29
What is your purpose for posting in this thread? You have not contributed a single phrase that is relevant to the information that is presented. Your first reply in this thread insinuated that my use of the colored text (you know the option that is given to each member of the forum to enhance the main points of your post) could get me banned. Do you do this in every thread that is created or just the one's that have historically garnered a ruckus among proponents of "Westernized" history? Anyway if there are anymore "rules" and or suggestions that you wish to let me know about then please inbox me those rules rather than derailing my thread. 
Akachi View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 14:47
Medjay (Beja) Nubians (Ethiopic Africans) 

The Beja have generally inhabited the areas of extreme southern Egypt and Sudan along the red sea. These Africans were also fierce warriors, and aided the Egyptian soldiers (page 1) in a few wars.

Galla Ethiopian troops (similar stock)

Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2015 at 14:49
Originally posted by Akachi

What is your purpose for posting in this thread? You have not contributed a single phrase that is relevant to the information that is presented. Your first reply in this thread insinuated that my use of the colored text (you know the option that is given to each member of the forum to enhance the main points of your post) could get me banned. Do you do this in every thread that is created or just the one's that have historically garnered a ruckus among proponents of "Westernized" history? Anyway if there are anymore "rules" and or suggestions that you wish to let me know about then please inbox me those rules rather than derailing my thread. 

As to my posts they are obvious...guidance and recommendations and advisements.

The assertion that I specifically comment only when posts ''that have historically garnered a ruckus among proponents of "Westernized history?" ...is also ludicrous. Not to mention insulting and mere trolling.

And I am not required to pm you on the rules...you were required upon acceptance of membership to review the Coc personally. You obviously did not.

Your argumentative nature and refusal to comply with staff recommendations and suggestions; and disrespect will not be tolerated.

You are suspended.

Thread locked pending review by owner-admin/

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 18-Jan-2015 at 14:54

S. T. Friedman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12