Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who are the Kurds?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are the Kurds?
    Posted: 28-May-2005 at 11:12

Zendebad Azarbaijan! a unique and eternal part of Iran. I went to an IRANIAN new year party in Pittsburgh organised by proud Azari-Iranians, there were peoms in Azari and Persian.

There are many Iranian heroes and heroins of Azari descent and they are Iranian first: Hossein Rezadadeh and Googoosh to name just two.

Turkey offered Rezadadeh $10m to sell his nationality and weight lift for Turkey, he stated that his allegiance is not for sale!

Your problem with Kurds is that you tell them they are not Kurdish, and try to erase their identity. What do you think? That they will go like lambs to the slaughter? Think again.

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Originally posted by Zagros Purya

The different speakers of Kurdish are as Kurdish as the different speakers of Turkish are Turkish. Understand? Stop trying to fog up the issue with your ultra-nationalist and fascist insecurities.

Zendebaad Kurdistan!

Oh, Kurdish patriot, if I said "zendebaad Azeristan!", "zendebaad Kushistan, Turkashvand!", or "zendebaad southern Turkmenistan (northeastern Iran)!", would you like it? If not, please dont be a toy of imperialist powers. Be logical, and try to find real solutions to our current problem with Kurds... 

Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 11:46

Originally posted by Yafes

Let me explain: yes they speak Irani in a mean and this may be a common point,  but they use it quite out of an discipline. Some use %50 Turkish words, some use %60 turkish/arabic words and some use equal other words of Persian instead of the other words. And there's no intellectual sight focused on this lang. problem. What they speak is not even a proper lang. system

I have never been in your country,but I have chatted and also took part in many kurdish forums which many of the members are Turkey citizens,some of them are in Turkey and some of them are in Europian countries.
There is dialectical difference,but they are all speaking kurmanji true and it was interesting for me that influence of Turkish in Kurmanji is so little compared to zaza and even Surani(which has got many words from azeri)

Before answering to your claim(which is actually very big that will tremble the foundation of Linguistic theory specially IE languages and may bring you an everlasting name!!!!) let us find that How is your knowledge about these two languages,I mean Kurmanji,and Persian  and then we will analyze these languages.May you tell me what does these sentences mean?

Dupishk AzhAlaki bi zhahr u bi darziyA di Sare Duve khwe da zhahre bardida dizhminen khwe.Li Hinak haremen welAte zhe ra duvpishk, dolpi, u hin nAven  bi virangi hav ji ten khabitAndin.

Mohandesi e narmafzAr shAkhe ist az mohandesi.Mohandesi e narmafzAr pishe ist ke be yAri e dAneshe rAyAne va digar fanAvarihA va raveshhA be Afaridan va negAhdAri e narmafzArhay e rAyAnei mipardAzad.

These are not my senteces I just converted it to phonetic carachters,I will show the links later.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 16:34

Honestly, I don't know what it means but I just feel the same when a kurd speaks.

And I didn't claim any knowledge on kurmanji or persian. I just said I know a bit kurdish as much as not to die among kurds. (well I knew more when I was a child but then forgot mostly. My fathers side is kurdish because. and they should be speaking it in their houses and occations with relatives) 

1 my comments about words: those persian words of they speak are mostly which also intruded the Turkish lang.

2 and those percentages I gave are not absolute.

Also, I don't know why you Iranians take this kurdish issue as a matter of "pride"??? I mean these kurds somehow got aware of that they were a nation(!) when the British kingdom wanted to use them against Ottoman Empire 100 years ago. If there were russians living there, it would be the "russian issue" because oil is there. in this goddamn political situation, anglo-american-zionists have wanted to keep the middleeast in chaos, so like every region in the middle east, they spreaded their seeds of anger and conflict in south-east Turkey, too.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 16:43
Originally posted by Zagros Purya

Your problem with Kurds is that you tell them they are not Kurdish, and try to erase their identity. What do you think? That they will go like lambs to the slaughter? Think again.

How do the hell can you say that???

The half of the bureoucrats of the turkish rep. are kurdish. the most rich families are kurdish in turkey. kurdish families(ashirats i mean) hold the vote potential as block amounts in their own hand and using this against their own state, like sending MPs is npt enough. what you tell is filfully a provocative statement. only apolitisized european youth claims that. honestly i'd rather expect more objective approaches from Iranians in AE.

and after all:

THIS GODDAMN PROBLEM IS OUR PEOBLEM. AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY INDEED. KURDS IN IRAN DO/DON'T UNREST, AND REALLY IT DOES NOT STICK ME A BIT. YOU LOVE OR HATE AZERIS IT DOES NOT STICK ME.

Enough.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 16:45
Originally posted by Ardashir

Kurds are "unmixed" Iranians.They have been living in their lands for ~4000 years (3000 years before the arrival of Turkmens in 11th century.)

YEAH YEAH, THEY'RE JEWISH

Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2005 at 04:22

Originally posted by yafes

Honestly, I don't know what it means but I just feel the same when a kurd speaks.

And I didn't claim any knowledge on kurmanji or persian. I just said I know a bit kurdish as much as not to die among kurds. (well I knew more when I was a child but then forgot mostly. My fathers side is kurdish because. and they should be speaking it in their houses and occations with relatives) 

1 my comments about words: those persian words of they speak are mostly which also intruded the Turkish lang.

2 and those percentages I gave are not absolute.

1)Both are taken from wikipedia, first Kurdish wikipedia, article scorpion and second Persian wikipedia article software engineering. I choose it completely casually and just I paid attention to not use articles which have geographical or historical names.

2) We don’t have a thing as Irani language,We have Iranic group languages, actually Iran is a geographical name which has 2000 years history,(at least),(Ardeshir Babakan coins) like India ,China, Anatolia ,Galathia, and Cilicia….

Linguistics in 19th century  named some languages that existed in Iranin Plateau or around it and had common ancestor as Iranic languages .Some of them are mutually interchangeable some of them are  not and only a linguistic can tell you they are related. Persian and Kurdish are both considered as Iranic languages this does not mean that they are dialects of each other or dialect of a common language, It does mean they have common ancestor. Some of the Persian words that you have noticed in Kurdish are because they remain in both languages and didn’t have changed and some of them are borrowing words because Persian was used as literary languages for centuries and many other languages also borrowed many words from Persian as Persian borrowed many words from other languages specially Arabic.

3) I just want to show you that you don’t have sufficient knowledge about Kurds so when you claim a thing about Kurds (specially things about language or history) you must be objective and accept that your knowledge is not eternal and you must not be zealous about  what you said.

4) Maybe  many Kurds  spoke mixed language as you said  because there was not any Kurdish periodicals ,radios ,TV stations, and they didn’t have this chance to educate Kurdish, this does not prove anything , If you knew Kurdish well and study the languaes of Kurds in Eastern provinces you will find another opinion..

5) Kurdi is considered  as a separate language and have its own syntax, grammar , phonetics and morphology which are specific to itself, by these standard Kurdish is considered as a separate  language or separate language group.

Also, I don't know why you Iranians take this kurdish issue as a matter of "pride"???

A)Please don’t Mix politics with History and linguistic.

B) I didn’t take any thing as mater of “pride”, there is nothing as a matter of “pride” when it comes in the front of facts. The problem is that  your  nationalistic feelings and political views  make you  say some things that you don’t have sufficient knowledge about it. This irritates me because I consider history as science and science is neutral and only based on facts.

C) Your country politics is not interesting for me and I don’t mind about it. I have never been there and I have no relatives there and I don’t think I’ll ever go there (except  by airplane when I’ll  pass from your country sky to Europe) so why I stop to mention facts because maybe some peoples don’t like them.

I mean these kurds somehow got aware of that they were a nation(!) when the British kingdom wanted to use them against Ottoman Empire 100 years ago

No you are wrong, refer to Sharafname Betlisi  in 1596 who himself was kurd to know that kurds considered themselves as a separate nation even 400 years ago.

. If there were russians living there, it would be the "russian issue" because oil is there. in this goddamn political situation, anglo-american-zionists have wanted to keep the middleeast in chaos, so like every region in the middle east, they spreaded their seeds of anger and conflict in south-east Turkey, too.

Again politics I’m sorry but there are three rooms for politics in this forum.

And your literature is too like mullahs. I wonder do you have any sympathy with them? (British, Americans, Zionists, World Imperialism, those who sold themselves, puppets,…)

Edited by Hushyar
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2005 at 04:45

First of all Hushyar, don't expect anyone who uses Atatürk's picture as avatar to have sympathy to Mollahs.

I'm not zealous about anything and don't see my knowledge as eternal. But one of what makes a people a nation is a conciousness of common target from the past. 400 years??? So who read that book??? Did they uprise 400 years ago?

You claim me approaching poltically, but I see political sneakiness in what you write.

Where the Kurdish is in languages doesn't bother me indeed. But what I know in Turkey, they're fed more than me.

Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2005 at 05:43
Originally posted by YAFES

Kurds are "unmixed" Iranians.They have been living in their lands for ~4000 years (3000 years before the arrival of Turkmens in 11th century.)

YEAH YEAH, THEY'RE JEWISH

Kurds are not Jewish! and you ass Turk know it!

http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
Ardashir View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Ardashir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2005 at 05:51

For my countrymen-in Persian

جوادمفردكهلان
نياكان باستانى كردان و لران وتركان آذربايجان
نگارنده قبلا كتابى دردو مجلد تحت عنوان نياكان باستانى كرد در تاريخ و اسطوره ها تاًليف و منتشرنموده است.
تدوين اين مقاله از آنحا الزام پيدا كرد كه جديدا به نكاتى دراين باب پى بردم كه قبلا متوجه آنها نشده بودم: چنانكه مرسوم است براى شناسايى نياكان باستانى كردان و لران و تركان آذرى بايد اقوام باستانى غرب فلات ايران را به همراه جغرافياى تاريخى نواحى مربوط بديشان مورد مّداقه قرار داد.
سخن خود را ازجنوب و از سرزمين عيلام كه شامل خوزستان و ايلام مى شده آغاز ميكنيم.
از آنجاييكه نامهاى اوكسيان (چهارمحال بختيارى عهد باستان) و خوزستان در نقطه مقابل هم به ترتيب به معنى سرزمين چمنزارها و سرزمين مرطوب و نمناك ميباشند، لذا با اين مفاهيم جاى آنها مشخّص است، امّا از آنجاييكه خود نام عيلام به اكّدى به معنى سرزمين مرتفع و كوهستانى است، لذا مسلّم به نظر مى رسد كه موطن اصلى عيلاميها همان منطقه زاگروس جنوب غربى بوده يعنى همان ناحيه اى كه درقرن ما به حقّ ايلام نامگذارى شده است، چه نامهاى قديمى اين منطقه در منابع آشورى اليپى (يعنى سرزمين بلند و كوهستانى) ودرمنابع يونانى ايلام و اليماييد آمده است، و همان جايى است كه كه بعداً نزد پارسيان عهدساسانى به نام مردم آنجا ماسبذان (يعنى سرزمين مردمى كه كشتار نميكنند) ذكر شده است.
هرودوت ماسپيها (ماسبذان) را درشمارقبايل پارسى آورده است. ولى اين نام بى شّك از نام علاميان امردى آن ناحيه اخذ شده است كه درزبانهاى ايرانى معنى آنانكه كشتارنميكنند را ميداده است.
طبق كتيبه هاى عيلامى مالمير و شگفت سليمان درناحيه چهارمحال بختيارى امرديها زبان و فرهنگ عيلامى داشته و ساكنين باستانى ناحيه استان ايلام كنونى بوده اند. شباهت نام امرديها با آماردان (مردان ناحيه مصب سفيدرود) اين تصّوررا پيش آورده كه آماردان هم شاخه اى ازملت عيلامى امردى بوده اند كه اين خطايى بارز است چه همه شواهد و اسناد تاريخى و اساطيرى دالّ بر آن است كه آماردان فرهنگ و البسه سكايى داشته اند و اصلا از آرياييان سكايى بوده اند.
نام رهبرتاريخى و اسطوره اى معروف ايشان يعنى آتردات (مخلوق آتش) يا همان گرشاسب- رستم سكايى گواه صادقى بر اين امر است.
ازشهرها وولايات عيلام (هيلامتى، اليمائيد) نامهايى دركتيبه ها ذكر شده اند كه اكنون هم قابل شناسايند:
آوان (آبادان)، آدامدون (انديمشك)، آدامشول (مسجد سليمان)، خيدالو (خويذذى، شوشتر)، هوپشن (دزفول)، انشان سوسونكا (سوسنگرد)، اجاپير (ايذه)، سيماش (سفيد دشت لرستان) باراخشه (بهبهان)، ورهشى (پارس)، شيراكوم (شيراز)، ليان (بوشهر). يونانيها نام شهرهاى اهواز و خرمشهر را هم به ترتيب به صورت آگنيس و پيان ياد نموده اند. درشمال نواحى عيلامى نشين كاسيان (اسلاف لران) سكنى داشته اند كه اصل نام تاريخى- اسطوره اى اژى دهاك (ضّحاك)- كه لقبى بر آگوم كاك رمه سلطان معروف كاسى و بابلى بوده- متعلق بديشان است.
كاسيها، خصوصا شاخه جنوبى آنان تحت نام بوديها (خوشبختان، رستگاران)- كه درخبر هرودوت از قبايل تشكيل دهنده اتحاديه قبايل ماد به شمار آمده است- همان قومى است كه كه در اوستا تحت نام خشتاويها (درخشانها) ذكر گرديده، چه خود كلمه كاسى (كاشى) نيز درفرهنگ سانسكريتى كاسيان به همين معنى درخشان بوده است.
درسرزمين اصلى كاسيان يعنى لرستان و جنوب كرمانشاهان نام دو شهر معروف بوده است: خارتيش (به فارسى يعنى خواركننده تشنگى) همان خرّم آباد كنونى است كه در عهد آشوريان شهرمركزى كاسيان بوده است. پيشتر شهر مركزى كاسيان كرينتاش (خوارنت آوستا) بوده است كه همچنانكه از نامش پيداست همان شهر كرند حاليه كرمانشاهان است.
رهبر اساطيرى خشتاويها (كاسيها، لرها) دراوستا با اسامى پوروذاخشتى (پربخت واقبال) و فردذاخشتى (بختيار) ذكر گرديده كه لابد نياى اساطيرى لران بختيارى به شمار مى آمده است. درجبهه مقابل ايشان دشمنان آنها يعنى دانوهاى تورانى (يعنى سكاييان ساكن كنار شطّ) قرار داشته اند كه منظور عيلاميهاى خوزستان و كردان حاكم بر ايشان بوده اند: در كتيبه بيستون نام فرديكه از اين ناحيه برعليه داريوش قيام كرده بود آسينا (عقاب) فرزند اوپه دارمه (قانونگذاروالامقام) آمده كه هردو نام كردوخى (كيمرى، سكايى) به نظرميرسند، گرچه وى نسب خود را به پادشاهان پيشين عيلام مى رسانده است.
ناگفته نماند در يك مهر جالب عيلامى كه مربوط به همان عهد داريوش (قرن ششم پيش از ميلاد) يا اندكى پيشتر ميباشد سواركارى جنگى با لباس و كلاهخود مخصوص سكاييان شاخه كيمريان كردوخى نشان داده شده است. در كتاب پهلوى ائوگمدئچا از رود زيرزمينى دانوهاى تورانى صحبت شده كه بى شّك همان رود كارون (رودكاريزهاى كتب پهلوى ديگر) مراد ميباشد. نام آسيناى عيلامى در اوستا به صورت قابل تّوجه اس بن آمده كه به معنى كه سنگ اندازنده بافلاخن ميباشد. م
يدانيم سنگ اندازى با فلاخن در جنگها در آن عهد وجه مشخّصه كيمريان كردوخى بوده است. پس طبق مندرجات اوستا معلوم ميشود كه قيام آسينا برعليه داريوش توّسط اسلاف لران بختيارى (كاسيان، بوديان، خشتاويان، اوكسيان) سركوب شده است. مطابق نوشته هاى استرابون كاسيها با طرفدارى از عيلاميها (ايلاميها) حمله خوزيها (عيلاميان جنوبى) را دفع نموده اند.
بالاتر ازكاسيان به سمت غرب، سرزمين بيت همبان (سرزمين كمند اندازان ساگارتى) قرارداشته كه همان استان كرمانشاهان كنونى بوده است.
اين ناحيه از اوايل هزاره اوّل پيش از ميلاد تّوسط ماديهاى ساگارتى (لفظاً يعنى سنگ كن ها كه همان ستروخاتيان يعنى خانه سنگيهاى خبر هرودوت ميباشند) مسكون بوده است. نامهاى كرمانشاه (در اصل كرمانشان يعنى جايگاه كرمانجها) و كرمانج (يعنى خانه سنگيها) مربوط بديشان ميباشد.
منابع يونانى كه از لشكركشى اسكندر به ايران صحبت ميدارند در اين ناحيه از شهركهايى به نام كارِس، ستيا (كه به فاصله چهار روز از كارِس واقع شده بود) متعاقبا سامبانه يادكرده اند كه به ترتيب مطابق با قصرشيرين، قصبه بيستون (ستيغون) و شهر صحنه مى باشند.
بالاتر از بيت همبان، سرزمين پارسوا (يعنى سرزمين كنارى) واقع شده بود كه معنى اين نام در نام منطقه اردلان (يعنى سرزمين پشتى) در ناحيه استان كردستان زنده مانده است. اين منطقه پيش ازآمدن كيمريان كردوخى و ساگارتيان توسط لولّوبيان لفظا يعنى بردگان كوهستانى، ازبوميان باستانى منطقه مسكون بوده است.
بالاتر از پارسوا سرزمين زآموا (يعنى منطقه زمستانى) واقع بوده كه بعداً بخشى از كشور ماننا (سرزمين ماه) را تشكيل ميداد.
اينجا در اعصار باستان محل كوتيان و لّولّوبيان بود. در شمال آنجا، در غرب درياچه اورميه دو سرزمين گيلزان (ظاهرا به معنى سرزمين جنگلى) و موساسير (ظاهرا به معانى محل سرازير شدن آبها واز آب برگرفته شده) واقع شده بود كه محل سكناى هوريان (كوهستانيان)، ميتانيان (دامداران گردنده خورشيد پرست) و كوتيان (مردم سگپرست) بوده است.
آشوريان در عهد مادها توشپاى كيمرى را در اين ناحيه در منطقه اى به نام كوشخنو (كه با قصبه گوزلسوى جنوبشرقى تركيه مطابقت دارد) شكست داده بودند. روايات سامى كه در قرآن هم متجلّى شده نام كوتيان و كوه آنان يعنى جودى (كوتى) را در اين منطقه و حوالى آن جستجو ميكرده اند. كوهى كه اكنون به نام جودى ناميده ميشود
كمى دورتر از اين منطقه ودرغرب آنجا، در شمال موصل واقع شده است.
اين كوه اساطيرى در اسطوره بابلى اوتناپيشتيم نيسير ناميده شده و آشوريان آن را با كوه شيخان يا كندى شيخان درجنوب پيرانشهر مطابق ميدانسته اند. از موساسير به سمت غرب دو ولايت خوبوشكيه (خوبوشنا، يعنى ناحيه خودمختار) و شوباريا (يعنى ناحيه چوپانان) واقع شده بود نه از سده هفتم پيش از ميلاد ولايات كيمريان كردوخى محسوب ميشدند. كيمريان كردوخى كه درخبر هرودوت بانام بوسيان (يعنى آزادگان گردنده) مشخّص گرديده اند از اقوام تشكيل دهنده امپراطورى مادها به شمار مى آمدند.
ولى چنانكه قبلا اشاره شد آنان طبق منابع آشورى دراصل از سكائيان كيمرى بوده اند و دراواسط حكومت مادها از شمال درياى سياه بدين ناحيه كوچ كرده بودند. در اوستا اينان با اسامى قوم فريان تورانى (يعنى سكائيان دوست ايرانيان، در اصل يعنى قوم گردنده، همان قوم پيران ويسه شاهنامه) و تئوژيان (گردندگان) ياد گرديده اند.زبان كردى را بايد به همين مردم منسوب نمود، ولى كلاه دراز و مخروطى آنان با دستاركوتى- ميتانى جايگزين گرديده است:
طبق تصاوير باستانشناسى نوك كلاهخود دراز و مخروطى كيمريان به سمت جلو خميده شده بوده است. ملت آريايى ديگرى كه در تشكيل مليّت كرد سهيم بودند عبارتند از ميتانيها (يعنى چوپانان گردنده ميتراپرست) اينان خصوصا در مجاورت نواحى غرب خوبوشكيه (بوختان، يعنى ناحيه آزادگان كرد) در منطقه اى كه به نام ايشان شوباريا (يعنى ناحيه حشم داران) ذكر گرديده، سكنى گرفته بودند.
دركتيبه هاى هيتى و اكدى آنان را پاپهى نيز ناميده اند كه اين نام نيز به زبان اوستايى معنى دامپرور است. نام پاپهى (ميتانى، خورشيد پرستان كوچ نشين) به صورت اصحاب الرّأس (صاحبان دامها) درقرآن ذكر گرديده و جزء اقوام بائده (يعنى معدوم شده) به شمار آمده است.
سنتهاى پرستش ايزد خورشيد (مهر، امير) نزد كردان يزيدى انساب آنان را به ميتانيان مى رساند. ميتانيان درجمع اتحاديه قبايل هيكسوس (پادشاهان بيگانه) از فلسطين به مصر هجوم بردند و حدود صدوپنجاه سال در آنجا حكومت كردند و بعدازگذشت اين مدّت تّوسط فرعون اهموسه به سمت فلسطين وشمال بين النهرين رانده شدند واين همان واقعه اى است كه در تورات با عنوان خروج بنى اسرائيل ازمصر بازگويى شده است.
در اتحاديه اقوام هيكسوس به همراه ميتانيها (قوم موسى)، هوريان (قوم هارون)، مردم مارى (قوم مريم) و آموريان (قوم عمران) هم حضور داشته اند. استرابون ميگويد كه كردا (كُرد) به معنى مرد جنگى و دلير است.
مى دانيم كه از همين ريشه است كلمه گُرد فارسى كه به معنى پهلوان است. اين معنى در معنى نام زبان كردى سورانى (پهلوانى) زنده مانده است و آن همچنين درمعانى لفظى نامهاى كردوخ و كيمرى كه به ترتيب درزبانهاى اكدى و گرجى به معنى پهلوان است ديده ميشود.
امّا نام كردوخ به صورت كرداك در خودزبانهاى قديم نيز معنى مرد جنگى دوره گرد را ميدهد و اين معنى در نامهاى شاهنامه اى و اوستايى كردان كردوخى يعنى قوم پيران ويسه (شيوخ گردنده)، تئوژيه (متحّركها) و قوم فريان (شتابنده، گردنده) نيز قابل مشاهده است.
اين سؤال هم پيش مى آيد كه آيا نام كرد ربطى با كلمه كورتش عيلامى يا گرده فارسى كهن به معنى بنده ورعّيت (لّولّوبى) داشته، كه جواب منفى مينمايد. گروهى نام كرد را به معنى چوپان گرفته اند كه اين معنى فرعى و عاريتى آن بوده چراكه نه در زبانهاى كهن و نه نو نام كرد بدين معنى ديده نميشود، در اين صورت بايد نام كرد را مترادف با نام ميتانيان (شوباريان، پاپهى ها) به معنى چوپانان گردنده شمرد كه اين امر با اسناد و داده هاى زبانشناسى و تاريخى چندان درست در نمى آيد.
ولى به موازات نام كردوخيها، نام ايرانى ديگرى به شكل كرديو (كرتى، مترادف با كلمه عربى سوران) به معنى دارندگان خانه هاى سنگى وجود داشته كه نامى بر كردان ساگارتى (سنگ كن) بوده است كه اسلاف مردم كرمانشاهان بوده و هيأت بابلى- يونانى شده نام خود يعنى زاگروس (زاكروتى، ساگرتى) را به كوهستان معروف غرب فلات ايران داده اند.
ناگفته نماند نام پاپهى نيز با اندكى تغيير دركتابت ميخى كردوك تلفظ ميشده و وقوع اين امر در زبان اكدى مى توانست منجر به كردوخى ناميده شدن هر سه شاخه هندو ايرانى كردان يعنى كردوخيها، ساگارتى ها وميتانيها (شوباريان) گردد. گرچه ميتانيها به همراه كيمريان كردوخى در تشكيل قوم كرد سهم اساسى داشته اند ولى نام آنان درتركيب قبايل تشكيل دهنده اتحاديه مادها مستقل ذكر نشده ودر همان نام بوسيان يعنى آزادگان كوچ نشين كرد مستتر است.
بهرحال اتحاديه شوباريان (ميتانيان) و بوسيان (كردوخيان) كه منابع آشورى به صراحت از آن سخن رانده اند، بعد از سقوط آشوريان درسال ۶۱۳ پيش از ميلاد، تحت نام كردوخى (يعنى پهلوانان دوره گرد، سورانى) معروف ميگردد.
از آنجاييكه سرتاسرنواحى غرب فلات ايران وشمال بين النهرين جولانگاه سواران كيمرى كردوخى بوده، لذا چنان كه اشاره شد لذا زبان كردى را بايد متعلق به همان سكاييان كيمرى دانست. هرودوت نام كيمرى (توده مردم) را به معنى عاميانه آن توده مردم بدون شاه (كى- مرى، يعنى آنان كه شاهانشان كشته شده) آورده است.
اين معنى حتّى به نويسندگان بخش ونديداد اوستا رسيده بوده كه در آنجا اين مردم را تحت نام تئوژيه (گردنده) قوم بدون سرور معرفى نموده اند. چنانكه اشاره شد شاهنامه ايشان را تحت نام قوم پيران ويسه (قبيله شيوخ گردنده) ذكر نموده كه همان قوم فريان گاثاهاى اوستاست كه به صراحت از تورانيان دوست ايرانيان درجزيره رود رنگها (در قسمت علياى دجله) به شمار آمده اند.
به هرحال مطابق منابع كهن آشورى و يونانى و ايرانى كيمريان اعم از كيمريان كردوخى و كپادوكى رعاياى سكاييان پادشاهى شمال درياى سياه يعنى اسكيتان (تورانيان سلطنتى) به شمار مى آمده اند ودر اثر فشار همينان از سرزمينهاى خود درشمال درياى سياه به كوهستانهاى شمال عراق و كوهستان زاگروس و كپادوكيه آناطولى مهاجرت نموده اند.
درمجموع معلوم ميگردد كه سه قوم از شش قوم تشكيل دهنده اتحاديه مادها يعنى بوسيان (كردوخيها و ميتانيها)، ستروخاتيان (ساگارتيها، كرمانجها) وبوديان (لران) متعلق به كردان و لران بوده و سه قوم مادى ديگر عبارت بوده اند ازآريزانتيان (قوم نجباى ماد) كه درحدود كاشان ميزيسته اند و مغها كه در ناحيه بين رغه آذربايجان (مراغه) و رغه تهران (رى) ساكن بوده اند و سرانجام پارتاكانيان (يعنى مردمى كه دركنار رود زندگى ميكنند) همان مردم منطقه اصفهان بوده اند. نزديكترين تركان به نواحى مادف اعم از ماد بزرگ و ماد كوچك (آذربايجان ايران) ارانيان (يعنى مردمى كه توتمشان عقاب است) و خاليبيان (خالدانيان، يعنى مردم پرستنده ايزدجنگ) بوده اند كه به ترتيب در شرق و غرب ارمنستان امروزى سكنى داشته اند.
گروه دوم كه در حدود شهر قارص تركيه ساكن بوده اند در منابع ارمنى و يونانى همچنين با نام ماريان يعنى آدمكشان و جنگجويان مشخّص شده اند. منابع گرجى اين مردم را بُن ترك (يعنى مردم ديوانه سر گرگ پرست) ناميده اند.
اينان شاخه اى از تركان اران يعنى خايلندوركها (يعنى تركان دانا) بوده اند. نام ارانيها (قوم عقاب) در اوستا سائينى آمده كه به همان معنى قوم عقاب و شاهين است. اوستا اين مردم را پيرو اشه (زرتشتى) معرفى نموده است.
دراسطوره ده ده قورقود (پدر مجّرب و مقّدس) كه از آنان به يادگارمانده است و به همان زبان تركى آذرى است قهرمانان اصلى كتاب عبارتند ازبامسى بئيرك (زرتشت)، بايندرخان (كورش)، غازان خان (كيخسرو) و باسات (رستم، گرشاسب، آتردات پيشواى مردان). جالب است كه دراين كتاب افراسياب با همان لقب اوستايى آن يعنى مجرم (شوكلو ملك= پادشاه مجرم) معرفى شده است؛ معهذا وى كه در اصل همان مادياى اسكيتى است كه استرابون وى زا در رديف كشورگشايان بزرگ عهد باستان آورده، درتورات وقرآن تحت نامى يوسف كنعان (مادياى باجگيرنده از فرعون) در رديف آخيار و انبياء معرفى گشته است.
در پايان نگاهى به برخى از اشخاص اسطوره اى و تاريخى ده ده قورقود آذزبايجانيها مى اندازيم.
در مقاله اى كه اينجانب قبلا از روى دوكتاب كه دربررسى اساطير ده ده قورقود نوشته شده، تدوين كرده بودم برخى افراد تاريخى- اسطوره اى ازقلم افتاده اند.بررسى جديد وقتى لزوم پيداكرد كه به متن كامل اسطوره ده ده قورقود دسترسى پيدا كردم:
شوكلوملك (به تركى عثمانى سوچلوملك) يعنى پادشاه مجرم. گناهكار بى ترديد همان افراسياب تورانى دوم يعنى مادياى اسكيتى است. به طوريكه گفته شد در اوستا نيز وى ملقب به مجرم و بزهكار است. موسى خورنى نيوكارمادس آورده است.
از اينجا معلوم ميشود كه نيوكار به جاى نا-وه-كار (نابكار) است و معنى اين كلمه فردى كه كارنيك نميكند ميباشد. قاراگونئى (سياهبخت) همان فرود (سياوش، فرائورت پادشاه چهارم ماد) است كه بدست همان مادياى اسكيتى (افراسياب دوم) دراطراف شهر گنجه آذربايجان به قتل رسيده است.طبق كتب پهلوى مهاجرت تورانيان (كيمريان كردوخى) به شمال بين النهرين در عهد بين همين دو افراسياب اول و دوم روى داده است. جالب است اسطوره اى كه هرودوت مبنى بركشتن و پختن پسر كياخسار (كيخسرو) توسط سكاها نقل نموده در اسطوره ده ده قورقود به نام غازان (جنگجو) و اُروز (اعليحضرت) ثبت گرديده، به ترتيب همان كياخسار وپسرش آستياگ ميباشند.سواى قاراگونئى (فرود) در اين اساطير ازپسر وى به نام قارابوداك (شاخه سياه) صحبت شده كه همان فريبرز شاهنامه است.
به احتمال زياد فرود وفريبرز فرد واحدى بوده وهمان پادشاه نگونبخت ماد فرائورت (سياوش) ميباشند.قابل توجه است كه در مجموعه اساطيرى ده ده قورقود در رابطه با بامسى بئيرك (زرتشت) از هفت خواهر وى ياد ميگردد كه اين بنا به اوستا و كتب پهلوى تعداد بچه هاى زرتشت است. تكورا (امير) در اساطير ده ده قورقود يكجا مشخصا به جاى ساراك (آخرين پادشاه آشور) ميباشد كه براى رهايى خويش از كياخسار (كيخسرو) خود را به درون شعله هاى كاخ خويش افكند.در اساطير ده ده قورقود همچنين قاضيليق قوجا (قاضى پير) به جاى زرتشت و يئگنك (سالارمردان) به جاى پسروى اُرتدنر ميباشد كه لفظا به همين معنى است. تپه گوز (غول يك چشم) به جاى اژى دهاك اوستا وضّحاك شاهنامه است.
پس بى جهت نيست كه مطابق كتب پهلوى وى سرانجام درروز رستاچيز به دست گرشاسب (رستم) مقتول ميگردد. گرشاسب دقيقاُ به جاى همان باسات اساطير ده ده قورقود (قاتل تپه گوز) است. خود ده ده قورقود (پدرتجارب) همان است كه هرودوت و موسى خورنى وى را غيبگوى «اره» (اران، ايزد خورشيد و جنگ) آورده اند.
امّا تپه گوز از سوى ديگر با اساطير يونانى وژرمنى هم مربوط گرديده چه وى و قاتلش در مقام اُدن (ايزد يك چشم خورشيد ژرمنها) و اوديسه يونانيهاست كه خود با اودن ژرمنها مترادف ميباشد.
امران همان اميران (ايزد اساطيرى آتش گرجيها-قفقازيها) و نام پدر وى بكيل به معنى نگهبان ميباشد كه بدين معنى در خود اسطوره امران اشاره شده است. اسطوره اگرك (بزرگتر، سلم) و برادرش سگرك (عزيزتر، ايرج) بن مايه خود را از اسطوره مادى زريادر (زرتشت كه اصلش به صربهاى دوردست شمال قفقازيعنى بوسنيها ميرسيده) وبرادروهيشتاسپ (دارنده بهترين اسبان) گرفته است. اين اسطوره بعدها در آذربايجان با اسم بهرام و گل اندام (گل خندان) بيشتر معروف شده است. در اينجا مطابقت نام گل اندام با چيچك بانو (آتوسا=توپل، دختركورش) يعنى زن بامسى بئيرك (زرتشت) قابل تّوجه است.
در ده ده قورقود غازان به سان ياسون يونانيها (كياخسار) كشنده اژدها ذكرشده، بعلاوه جنگهاى كياخسار (كيخسرو) با تورانيان اسكيتى كه در شاهنامه به دوازده رخ معروف است به نحوى بارز در اساطير ده ده قورقود نيز ضبط گرديده است. نامهاى كهن تركان اران يعنى گرگر و بيات و اوتيان را ميتوان در زبانهاى سكايى (ايرانى و آلتايى) به معنى آتشپرستان گرفت.
بنا بر اين نام آلوانياى قفقاز معنى دو پهلوى سرزمين عقاب (مطابق سائينى اوستا) و سرزمين آتش (مطابق شهرستان آتورپاتكان كتاب پهلوى شهرستانهاى ايران) را ميداده است

Resource:

I have a question from Cyrus jan:

Do you confirm this essay?

Edited by Ardashir
http://khakokhoon.blogfa.com
baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote baracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2005 at 06:32
My farsi is terrible.. but some parts of the text you posted "Ardashir" are interesting..

Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2005 at 07:24

First of all Hushyar, don't expect anyone who uses Atatürk's picture as avatar to have sympathy to Mollahs.

Some words and Litreature are the same,but aimes maybe different, anyway I just asked.

I'm not zealous about anything and don't see my knowledge as eternal. But one of what makes a people a nation is a conciousness of common target from the past. 400 years??? So who read that book???

In that book he tries to show the origines of kurds.
Ahamd e Khani (maybe the biggest kurdish poet 1600s) in Bayazid (you call it DoguBayezit if I am not wrong) in many parts of his works used the name of kurds as a nation.
Mastoureye Kurdistani maybe the first kurdish female poet around 18th century said that Kurds are seperate from Arabs and must retain their cultures.
Jaubert in 1807 in his manuscripts said that: Kurds consider themselves as a seperate nation from Turks and persians and think that they are descendants of mongols.(At that time IE thoery was existed only in brain of Jones)

And that book was and is used as a reference in History of kurds.

Did they uprise 400 years ago?

1)who said that every nation who have found itself as a seperate nation must rise against its rulers?
2)Rise for what against who?Kurds had petit kingdoms in Butahn,Hakkari, Emadie, Suran, Badinan, Bitlis, Garmian,...and They were virtually independet and rule their own teritory as a king, They had their own army ,their own court,their own poets, ...They just obeyed Sultan and he was not king, He was caliphate, Heir of prophet, a spiritual leader that all muslim obeyed him. he never interfered in their works and just was carefull they don't invade eachother teritory.They even didn't pay tribute, they just should muster men and soldier and send them to eveywhere Sultan wanted and they did it with pleasure.
When Mahmud II started to centeralize the empire,that time confrontation become inevitable.

You claim me approaching poltically, but I see political sneakiness in what you write.

I may be political in intellectual discussions room,but here No,by no means show me when I spoke about politics?(again another claim to be proved)

Where the Kurdish is in languages doesn't bother me indeed. But what I know in Turkey, they're fed more than me

It is ridiculous to compare an official language with language of a minority which only recently has this right to have media in his own language or right of teaching,even if your country give any freedom they want (culturally ofcourse)and even help them, they will not be comparable even for another 50 years.Can you compare Turkish with English? Stop to campare uncomparables.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2005 at 08:50

prove:

you say we don't let them live their culture.

but we do let. in turkish televisions, there are too many programs(entertainment and series especially) evet to make forget the dominant Turkish culture. You know every national state has a dominant culture. I guess you are not against that.

what you hear from AOL-Time-Warner of Reuters are provocative news.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2005 at 10:23
Thank you Ardashir. That was a highly enlightening post. And maybe you can teach us some Persian one day...
BirTane View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote BirTane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2005 at 10:55

I dont wanna get in the subject who has right or not about the Kurds, history says that Kurds are thousand years in this land, but also Turks are more than a thousand years in the same land....it is really complicate issue....

I only want to say that Kurds are not easy populations, they are a bit "wild" , saying wild I mean under the view of the Europeans. Likewise the life style of them can shock even the anatolian societies and deffinetely the Turks. Personally I got really suprised of their attitude towards/against life....Dont blame only the Turks...as we cannot blame the Turks only in the Greek-Turkish "problem".

Kurds in Turkey get in the public organizations really easily....things are never in the way that they seems to be...always something is hided

Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2005 at 13:39

Yafes
1)I didn't mean culture,I spoke about language, don't change the discussion line.
2)Every body knows Kurdish language was illegal in Turkey until recently,and even term Kurd was illegal until president Uzal 1n 1989 broke the Taboo and spoke about Kurds.

Ok up to know :

a)you claimed that Kurdish was not language, I proved that it is.
b)You claimed that Kurds didn't knew that they are different nation, until some british agents came and told them: Hey from now you call yourself Kurds and you speak this language which we invented from mixing some persian Arabic and Turkish words and from now you must hate turks.I proved that it is wrong.
c)You wanted to compare official Turkish language with a minority language (which did not have any media and even It was illegal until recently) and I proved that this comparision is wrong.

I think if you don't have another claim,We can finish this sweet discussion,unless you so love Kurds (maybe because you are partly kurd) that you want to keep this topic on top even when there is nothing more to be discussed.

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2005 at 14:53

Recently,they are becoming more and more Iranophlie!

For instance For Persian-speaking members)

http://zanyar.blogfa.com/post-56.aspx

As you can see,the Kurdish author of this article is very Iranist and Anti-Turkist

irano-what? i guess you're not familiar with this. Iranian nationalists are not neccessarily haters of Turks nor "foreigners" in general.

I, as for myself consider posts like yours "Spam".. because they'll bring pointless discussions regarding pointless issues.

AND Quit posting articles in foreign languages (e.g. Persian, etc).

Edited by ramin
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2005 at 15:09

first of all

1 what if I say culture? doesn't it include language? kurdish issue became a taboo with 1970s bcause of social conflicts, supported by countries like Iran, Syria, Greece, US... And reached the top in 1990s with PKK.

2 kurdish language was not recognised legally, true, but that does not mean it was forbidden.

and

you proved nothing

a) language or dialect, I wrote about kurds in TURKEY

b) the conciousness of a nation is sourced by with common movements. you wrote about little primitive administrations of kurds, but no significant state. They were always under administration of Iranians, Armenians, Arabs and Turks. They were derivation of iranians and mixed with iranis, armenians, arabs and turks. take the liquid theory: "fluids get the shape of the cab they are in."

c) kurdish is uncomparable with one of the most mathematical and evolutioned language Turkish. I never do that. they have their media, don't worry.

and lastly, you wrote about loving kurds. why do i hate them? in addition, my father side is kurdish. but this does not make me a kurd. if i had the opportunity to search my genetic past, probably i'd find out armenian, iranian, indian, ... genes. so what????

MIMAR SINAN(famous turkish architecht) was iranian originated but who made him MIMAR SINAN? The Ottoman rule. Kurds in Turkey are not seperate from Turks in the history, too. At least we know "Kürt Hasan"s died in Canakkale(gallipoli) side by side with the others. But traitors always existed since Adam.

That's my last thread in this topic. And I advise you to visit Turkey. you'll be surprised about what you wrote about Turks, so far.

good luck

Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2005 at 01:33

Yafes:
1 & 2)It was forbidden until recently for them to have media or write books in Kurdish.

Actually I proved every thing

a)No you first spoke about language,this is your quote:

What they speak is not even a proper lang. system

I proved that this approach is wrong , or maybe you have another reason for your claim.Kurdish is definitely cinsidered as a seperate language.
b)

the conciousness of a nation is sourced by with common movements.

Ok but movements are not necessarily hostile ,Then I think there is a misunderastanding here because of the meaning of nation.I correct my sentence:
Kurds considered themselves as a seperate people from their neighbors for centuries.

They were always under administration of Iranians, Armenians, Arabs and Turks.

Except Armenians (only in Turkey's Kurdistan northern part ofcourse),I don't think other states have ever directly ruled there.They just gathered tribute or collected soldiers from there and actually it was impossible to have direct control there by flintlocks and old cannons.You want to compare Balkan or Syria with Kurdistan in Othman empire but this is wrong . They were seperate regions.In Blakan jannisaries were every where, But Kurds as saw any foreigners they thaught that he is a Turk and came from Sublime Port.

They were derivation of iranians and mixed with iranis, armenians, arabs and turks.

Nation is different from race.I don't think you can find any pure race, but nation is defined by culture. Kurds are basically remenants of the primitive inhabitants of the same area whcih Iranized when mixed with some Iranic tribes and later mixed with armenians arabs turks and many other anatolian peoples who are lost through centuries. But kurds as a seperate nation remained through all of these centuries.
 c)

they have their media, don't worry.

Recently ofcourse,only recently,and No I'm not worry.I think I have just proved comparision is wrong and it seems that you are satisfied.

and lastly, you wrote about loving kurds. why do i hate them? in addition, my father side is kurdish. but this does not make me a kurd. if i had the opportunity to search my genetic past, probably i'd find out armenian, iranian, indian, ... genes. so what????

So nothing.Why do you  became angry?I meant nothing.I said Love not hate,Why do you think what I said was double-edged ?I am a good boy. believe me.  

you'll be surprised about what you wrote about Turks.

What have I said about Turks?????!!!!!!I have just spoken about Kurds,I just said one thing to Oguzoglu that why you turks become angry so easily?So what is this insult or misjudge?

And I advise you to visit Turkey.

Thank you for your invitation,I know your country is big and beautifull and motherland of big civilizations, but I feel more secure in my own country,you know you become angry easily and I am a bit coward,But I advise you to visit Iran,(Iranian are a bit more tolerant,I mean people not G-mens), and more importantly:
1)Turks were first in Iran then they migerated to Anatolia.
2)There are more variants of turkic languages(you call them dialects) in Iran than Turkey.
3)There were many turkic dynasties in Iran.
4)you won't have any problem in communication,because there are many in Iran who know Anatolian Turkish,may be I would be one of them in near future(my maths was always wondeful)
and:
you'll find in Iran many different people who consider themselves as a different nation but also consider themselves as a part of a bigger iranian naion,and don't find any contradiction between these two.

That's my last thread in this topic.

So what must I say?

The End?

Edited by Hushyar
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2005 at 17:28

Kurds are originally a persian tribe. Because of religieus conflicts with the other persians in the war between the Ottomans and the Turkmens of Safevid ismael in the 14th century  ( sunni /shia) they setteld in south east anatolia where they mixed with arabs, asyrians, armenians and other local  people.

the language "kurdish"is a persian language with a lot of Turkish and arabian words.     

Edited by Tatar44
ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 03:32
I read about a theory which stated that the Kurds are descendants of the Urartians that didnt assimilate into Armenian culture. Even when Urartu was a state, most of its inhabitants were infact Armenian. Some Urartians mixed into Armenian culture while others didnt. The theory states that some of the Urartians that didnt assimilate eventually became the people we now call Kurds. I dont really read too much into that theory, just throwing stuff out on the table for you guys.
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

ص”ص«ص¹ ص¥ص¶ض„ ص¢ص،صµضپ ص€ص،صµ ص¥ص¶ض„ض‰
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>