Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In Egypt Clashes, Civilians Oppose Protesters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Egypt Clashes, Civilians Oppose Protesters
    Posted: 16-Aug-2013 at 21:16

Eradication of the pests not compromise remains the best medicine.

But there remains the wacked out fanatics.......

'' "We hope for quick investigations about the massacres that happened, or else curses from heavens and earth will fall on us," the imam of the mosque said over a loudspeaker. "God, please make Egypt an Islamic state, support freedom on earth, destroy tyrants and destroy the media that is supported by tyrants."''

bwahaaaaaaaaaaa.

Strongmen rule Egypt...not democrats. And especially not those backing terrorists at this stage.

Amen.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324139404579016443005082408.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2013 at 12:13
Egyptis going to civil war remember when i told this to u 
yomud are free people
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2013 at 14:27
Aye. Ya did. But what ya forgot to mention was that even with a faux pose of democracy the MB remain the terrorist, fundo, wackos they are.

And that alone, was reason enough for their opponents and the military to get rid of them.

There's no good guys there perse....but the lesser of the bad guys who do actually support some democratic reform are better then wacks who don't.

Because in the end, it appears far more want the former then the latter.

Amen.

S. T. Friedman

yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2013 at 08:41
agree ! there is no good guy only bad guys 
yomud are free people
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2013 at 14:40
Then admit that the 'least bad' is better then a fundo, Islamic terrorist bunch of idots; advancing the agendas of their masters in Iran.

When ya do that....then I know ya serious. Till then?

silence reigns........

S. T. Friedman

Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2013 at 15:43

It's a very sticky situation they got into, molasses sticky... Sometimes I think that the only way Egypt could be free is if some guy starts a new ''Egyptian'' religion, converts everyone and BAM takes over that country... Oh one detail I forgot was that the main ideals of this religion would be secularism. Anyone who speaks the word ''theocracy'' gets his head cut off!

Nah, just thinking out loud ;)

Timidi mater non flet
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2013 at 18:26
Nah tis not sticky at all.

clear as gawdamn bell ringing in the night. eradicate the mb. period. because what ya proposed is essentially what ya had from Sadat on....till the mb wacked him and then ya got you know who. Who was a crook and de facto dictator no doubt. But he wasn't a dummy and his efforts led to peace with the IG and the destruction of the ole Sov influence in the immediate area.

Not to mention expansion of the economy and security for western interests viz his own...the Jordanians and the Israelis.

It isn't him and his generals now in charge who were whacking coptic Christians and burning the churches....that's the mb in support of the idiots in Tehran.

As I noted above this is traditional old style Egyptian poli.

And the closest you can compare it to is to the Ataturk...may he rest peacefully. A strongman; who was secular enough to modernize his country, avoid bullshit religious fanaticism and secure his economic future. By trading with democratic states and realizing there was more to gain there than kowtowing to the nut jobs.

Were there atrocities as defined along the way? yepper. But those eventually faded and became singular incidents not massive multiple replications.

That also is strongman poli in the region.

Ain't gonna change soon...so if ya me... pick the best of the lot and try to temper them. But what ya don't do is shit in their lunchbox and tell out of one side of your mouth, ya decry the violence, all the while knowing ya helped support it.

Letter alone out of the other side placate their opponents. f**k their opponents. Eliminate their opponents gladly and willingly knowing that fanatic Islamists will never be appeased.

Amen.

S. T. Friedman

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2013 at 08:38
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

Sometimes I think that the only way Egypt could be free is if some guy starts a new ''Egyptian'' religion, converts everyone and BAM takes over that country... Oh one detail I forgot was that the main ideals of this religion would be secularism. 

[QUOTE=Baal Melqart]Anyone who speaks the word ''theocracy'' gets his head cut off!

Then we will need another religion to get away from your new religion. If we allow to cutting off the head, where is your difference?

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2013 at 10:47
Our religions are our "Old religion make up"!People are problem,God is OK,Baal!Smile
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2013 at 18:29
Originally posted by Ollios

Sometimes I think that the only way Egypt could be free is if some guy starts a new ''Egyptian'' religion, converts everyone and BAM takes over that country... Oh one detail I forgot was that the main ideals of this religion would be secularism. 

[QUOTE=Baal Melqart]Anyone who speaks the word ''theocracy'' gets his head cut off!

Then we will need another religion to get away from your new religion. If we allow to cutting off the head, where is your difference?

Obsviously I wasn't being serious...

Timidi mater non flet
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2013 at 19:51

Obsviously I wasn't being serious...

OK ;) 

What did people in West hope from Arab Spring? Won't they know the reality of these countries. In some countries, more then half of local people are supporting sharia rules. 
After dictatorship, with democratic election who can win? so Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas or Hezbollah are real. They are also in heart of ordinary people. They always be as Christian Democrats or far right parties in Europe. 

Edited by Ollios - 22-Aug-2013 at 19:52
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2013 at 20:01
I didn't expect nothing...I already knew and know what the problem is... the question is.... does the rest of the region and what the fock they going to do about it..... besides ignoring it or using it for self interests.

Strongmen are strongmen some ya can work with the rest ya eradicate.

S. T. Friedman

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2013 at 16:48
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

I didn't expect nothing...I already knew and know what the problem is... the question is.... does the rest of the region and what the fock they going to do about it..... besides ignoring it or using it for self interests.

This is your question. My question is how can you be sure that you don't select your Hamas or Muslim Brotherhood in your country? 

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2013 at 01:09
If they here... then they had better adhere to the law and that includes you don't persecute religious minorities...burn churches...synagogues or mosques or commit honor murder. They abide by the law then they have no problem. Don't? eradicate em anywhere.

Sharia law does not rule the criminal code in democratic states worth the title. It remains an out of place, out of time, barbaric code in many respects with oppression, intolerance and rejection, its theme.

I already know what my nation been doing your region is still in question.

One either overtly condemns it or they nothing more than a de facto mouthpiece in support of it. Silence is no defense. That includes ANY religious fanaticism or theological adherent that preaches intolerance ANYWHERE.

Not many recent examples of Christians committing these atrocities in the region.

'Persecution of Christians shames Muhammad’s legacy'

http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/persecution-of-christians-shames-muhammads-legacy/0020000

As for that old saw about the Palistinians? It's done. Their future lies in peace and eradication of the terrorists within by themselves as much as others. Cuz they in no real position do to other; except die on a vine nobody in the Arab world really gives a damn about.

They remain useful fodder and propo for Arab opposition to the IG, self regional interests; and the fanatics who wish to eradicate the Jewish state...nothing else.

So try something new amigo that don't work.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 26-Aug-2013 at 01:40

S. T. Friedman

Post Reply Post Reply