Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Absence periodically

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Absence periodically
    Posted: 12-May-2013 at 20:26

I must admit..I have had some medical problems..that once again do not allow me to participate as I have. But the bastards ain't killed me yet.

Which is known of ya... is none of yer goddamn business. But know me. I will participate as I can. The owner, my old friend, Red, will or will not retire me. But bet yer ass..I will come and be as I can. And support his admin. He is my pard. Mod or member. My thanks to my fellow Mods and my old time friend Mountain Man.

MM remains an ole sanctimonious, righteous, agnostic bastard, in his own right...but he is my friend for many a year now. And has followed me from site to site as I have him.

His only problem is he knows who I am. LOL. He is ntl worthy and objective. Listen to him.

To all of you..

stay strong..

stay faithful...continue to make this site the best in the business. Be kind and civil.

And remember who the goddamn hell you are..

even when you disagree.

If you can do this.. then you will have made my participation worthy. Fight bigotry and prejudice with all your hearts; no matter your nationalist backgrounds. Seek objectivity and the method.. and understand..that's what makes you historians. And not some bullshit escapists with a subjective agenda.

I remain.

Centrix Vigilis

Remember your Regiment

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 12-May-2013 at 20:30
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply