Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

POLICE: ONE OF TWO SUSPECTS IN SHOOTING OF MIT POL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POLICE: ONE OF TWO SUSPECTS IN SHOOTING OF MIT POL
    Posted: 19-Apr-2013 at 04:34

''POLICE: ONE OF TWO SUSPECTS IN SHOOTING OF MIT POLICE OFFICER IS DEAD, ONE, WHO IS TIED TO BOSTON MARATHON BOMBING, IS AT LARGE''

http://www.foxnews.com/

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 19-Apr-2013 at 04:35
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2013 at 07:51
''BOMB SUSPECTS ID'D AS BROTHERS FROM OVERSEAS, LIVING HERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS, FOX NEWS HAS LEARNED''

The one running.... 19.... born allegedly in Kyrgyzstan.
The dead one 26.... born.... allegedly in Russia. Rest of the rags reporting the same.

Draw your own conclusions but best bet is wait for confirmation as to agendas and associations.

Red ya got the 'con'. I been watching all night.

see: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gunshots-reported-on-mit-campus/

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 19-Apr-2013 at 07:51

S. T. Friedman

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2013 at 09:17
The last report I heard said they were Chechen Islamists.  Boston is locked down, no transportation, everything is closed down.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2013 at 11:07
I just saw some military types, not police, who apparently have been brought in in case they corner this guy.
They seemingly want to take him alive.  According to everyone who knew him, this behavior is anomolous.
That being said, they found another pressure cooker bomb and other explosives in the house he lived in.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Apr-2013 at 11:41
It is going now on CNN!Too much violence in short time.Hope all be well at the end.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2013 at 10:22
For now all is well. 2 is the hospital then off to the calaboose. Hopefully he will end up in Poland for waterboarding as necessary.

Till then expect a plea cop to avoid the dp assuming he gives up everything he knows to include who what where when and why.

Expect this to continue as generation 4x young, Islamist, terrorist extremists; home grown, relocated or foreign operators will continue.

This is the world of the 21st ce.

Eradication remains the only solution.

Get what ya can.... then hang the pos.

S. T. Friedman

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2013 at 12:13
The key to all of this is, how did this kid become radicalized in such a short period of time.  And who did it?
I don't think the older brother alone could have accomplished the transformation.  The kid wasn't devout anything.

The kid was into ordinary 19 year old interests.  He was a champ. high school wrestler, he was into sports, he had girl friends.  He was a full time student at U Mass Dartmouth.

What influence was powerful enough to change all of that?

Unknown.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2013 at 13:40
A radical, fundamentalist Islamist terrorist, mullah 'propo ing' to disaffected young wannabe w**kers; looking for a reason; a cause de celebre.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2013 at 03:31
As I noted before the 'key' is identification and eradication.

S. T. Friedman

Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2013 at 10:02
Last note: the bl is that all the political machinations aside and all the disclaimers by the current admin that AQ or affiliated or other Terrorists organisations activities is decreasing... and the the threat to the US and Western representative democratic states is lessening....is bosh.

That we should maintain an understanding and agreement of their positions and complaints is not only bosh but irrational and dangerously deluded.

The admin is free to promote this..their in the box...but the reality is that extremists are alive and well and will continue. As for preemptive security? Start looking at extremists mosques internally and foreign located. Institute surveillance and infiltration. Expand obvious racial profiling to include those who are using Hispanic names and id's, because of certain physical characteristics that would denote them as Hispanics. to escape detection. Learn... and as noted...then hang.

This is war.....not socialization. Don't believe then check and see what's being preached at radical mosques here and abroad. Murder of gays and lesbians....slaughter of Jews....Honor killings and beat your wife/s.

Simple really.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 21-Apr-2013 at 10:03

S. T. Friedman

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2013 at 10:08
As we can see terrorism has had no nation&religion.Those people kill in Russia&USA&All around the world!
Stop it now!
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2013 at 13:39

It is said that the bomber was heavily influenced by the speeches of this guy on youtube. Like the bomber's channel on youtube is still there and you can see the videos that he ahs been watching, commenting on and liking.

Oh yeah and don't you go watching Harry Potter now, ok?!

Timidi mater non flet
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2013 at 13:52
Which bomber are you speaking of, the older brother or the kid.  The older brother had been back in Russia for 6 mons.  I have seen where they think he was influenced in some way, when he was there.  I think he was already radical.

The question mark is the kid.  I can't see a couple of you tube vids changing him from just another teen, to a mindless killer.

Unknown.
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2013 at 18:38
Originally posted by red clay

Which bomber are you speaking of, the older brother or the kid.  The older brother had been back in Russia for 6 mons.  I have seen where they think he was influenced in some way, when he was there.  I think he was already radical.

The question mark is the kid.  I can't see a couple of you tube vids changing him from just another teen, to a mindless killer.

I believe it's the younger guy who is 19 years old.

I know it wasn't just the videos, there must have been another source of influence that's for sure.

Timidi mater non flet
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Apr-2013 at 04:12
Gone a week and the CT's nut bags on this have already risen. To include the Russian mom and daddy apologists.

I don't know who supported if any....may never know.... now that the shithead was given his rights before he could've been pumped. But history will sniff it out in the end. That they were inflamed by radical Islamist rhetoric is however an obvious for me.

S. T. Friedman

Post Reply Post Reply