Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EU and the world

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tzar View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EU and the world
    Posted: 08-May-2005 at 07:39

I know that most of you think that the voting for EU constitution wouldn't pass at France. But how I said if not now then after one or two years it will pass. Sooner or later the circumstances will put it again on the order of the day. Because if Europeans countries want their opinion to be important in international plan they must unite at one. You see that Russia starts its rising again. The word of the Chinese also has become very influential in international plan /according to me the regime in North Korea exist thanks to Chinese help, and exactly thanks to China, the Americans fear to bomb North Korea/ also such countries as India, Brazil, Argentina and others don't want and won't be only observers. So if West Europe want again "to rule" the world must change. It's not a secret that Eastern Europe is the future of EU. Maybe strongly said, but Eastern Europe is this which economic develop is imminent also those countries have very important position on the geopolitical map. Now if you make a look from this point of view if EU constitution has passed the big countries of Europe will ensure to them /through the European Parliament/ big influence in international plan and economic perspectives!!!

What do you think?

Everybody listen only this which understands.
 Post Reply Post Reply