Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thankful for This Site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Suspended, go back to historum

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thankful for This Site
    Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 20:53
Just a quick note being thankful to the powers that be, who pay for the site, run the site
and the community at large, for being drama free and a nice relaxing place to discuss the
world events: historical and otherwise.
Thank you All Empires! May your banner forever fly the highest.
This site has won the prestigious "Cape Award" Clap 
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 21:08
Indeed, tjadams, these people actually know how to run a site properly. So I too thank All Empires for their excellent work, and commitment to excellence.Clap
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 10:20
In My Best Elvis- Thank you, thank you very much!

Those are kind words, at a time when kind words mean more than usual.

Again, thank you
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 10:38
Thanks for portal donors!What does this site wins?Embarrassed
http://www.calexcellence.org/capewinners.html

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Feb-2012 at 10:43
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 11:44
A forum is only as good as the members who use it. You're the ones who make the discussions interestingClap
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 12:03
Originally posted by Nick1986

A forum is only as good as the members who use it. You're the ones who make the discussions interestingClap
Well for me, with an almost pathological hatred of lying and dishonesty, having trustworthy moderators and admin is a huge bonus.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Suspended, go back to historum

Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 12:04
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Well for me, with an almost pathological hatred of lying and dishonesty, having trustworthy moderators and admin is a huge bonus.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. 

Wow, you lit up the truth meter on that one.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 16:41
I'll 2nd that for both Cyrus and myself.  And thank you all for both of us.  What your speaking of is the reason and cause for AE being what it is.  Both Cyrus and I have been victims of the untrustworthy types.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 16:45

And I'll 2nd this also.  This is starting to feel like the old AE.  A little.Wink
Unknown.
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 17:36

Enough already of the nabobbing, backslapping and bussing on the cheeks.

Get back to work all hands. Smoke and joke break is over. Ya got tanks to wash, weapons to clean and choppers to refuel.

Iow. Post and recruit members... post and recruit.

Yes there always must be one sour ass at the party.
That's why their referrred to as Cavalry Commanders.Wink
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 07:29
It is really sounds good that the forum is active and works well, and our members appreciate it. Smile
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 01:04
This is my favorite forum, and for a reason. Thank you for being here.Smile
http://assets.decalgirl.com/assets/designs/starkiss.jpg

Edited by Don Quixote - 06-Feb-2012 at 01:05
 Post Reply Post Reply