Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Was the cult of Great Mother exchanged with Jesus?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Was the cult of Great Mother exchanged with Jesus?
    Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 04:18
Here is sign of mother in my language(look at right hand)Walk like Egyptian Sign:(I suppose it as one of possible presentations.It is one handed,right)Combination of both hands shows us God Snake or Danayan's(Ptolemy's people) God Dze("Zeus"),Sun God.Signs took me lot of time.

Look at here,Mother's sign is all around:(Mother pluralizes!)Smile
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Rosetta_Stone.JPG

Edited by medenaywe - 07-Feb-2012 at 15:03
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 07:02
Flail and the Crook,You put above,instead familiar objects that represent them:rattle and shepherd's stick!You can see that Lord was a shepherd long time ago and Pharaohs have been appointed by Lord to take care about Lord's flock!Were those Jesus words spoken here?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 14:08
Was King Tut part of new cult in Egyptian religion?How did we know that?LOLWhich hand does keeps The Crook/Shepherd Stick?This could be the proof that this sarcophagus did not belong to Him,but to His father
Akhenaten,didn't it?

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 14:39
Do You know meaning of Flail,tail of Cobra snake?Ptolemy had ordered:Call Dze(Sun God),Snake God!This
change of symbols of power tells us:Akhenaten really had changed Mother with Sun?!?Cause coffin was not Tut's,Tut was buried in His father's coffin!Story tells us Tut had changed his religion back,but they buried him in his father's sarcophagus cause there was no time for new one.SmileAwesome proof,I am right here!
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 18:45
"...Clenched Fist The khefa sign was commonly used to express the act of holding onto something and to write the word “fist”. It also expressed the concept of grasping or seizing, the vital principle behind all actions both concrete and abstract. For example, the clenched hand symbolized the mental act of grasping a new concept or the effort required to “get a grip on your feelings” as we say today. The chief priestess of Amun-Ra was called The God’s Wife and The God’s Hand. The clenched hand symbolized the female sexual principle and the vagina that closes around the male organ..."
http://www.truthisthesoulofthesun.com/AncientEgyptianAmulets.htm

This is the clenched fist, with thumb inside the palm /obviously to represent a vagina closing around a penis, the latter have to be inside the former, not sticking out like it couldn't find it/, not with thumb out, like in the said statue. The same sign in Bulgaria is known as "holding my thumb for you" with meaning "wish you luck", like the luck is the thumb that is enclosed in the palm. However, the said statue has it's thumb out and the hand is in position of holding a staff, or a rattle. Hence, I don't see the said statue as having any sexual meaning.

This source  http://www.archive.org/stream/amuletsillustrat00petruoft/amuletsillustrat00petruoft_djvu.txt  talks about this amulet in exactly this way "fist, thumb  between fingers"; this one  http://www.scribd.com/doc/36008707/Amulets-W-M-F-Petrie-1914   said the "thumb is between sides", and on page 11 it describes the symbol/amulet as "Fist, thumb between first and second finger" /the site doesn't allow me to copy/ and in no where it's sticking out, as it is on the said statue.

Besides, the Egyptians didn't have Hiero Gamos, AFAIK, and if the statue makes the Mother-Goddess sign, a sexual union would be out of place, if Hiero Gamos wasn't a concept there; and for the Pharaoh and is wife to make a giant sculpture of themselves only to announce their sexual union seems as waste of symbolism to me.

Edited by Don Quixote - 07-Feb-2012 at 19:00
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 19:06
Originally posted by medenaywe

Flail and the Crook,You put above,instead familiar objects that represent them:rattle and shepherd's stick!You can see that Lord was a shepherd long time ago and Pharaohs have been appointed by Lord to take care about Lord's flock!Were those Jesus words spoken here?

The first Good Shepherd was Dumuzi in Mesopotamia, this imagery is far older than Jesus. The first of the Hermetic writings written before 2nd century BC, opens with Poemandres, the Shepherd of Men:
"...1. It chanced once on a time my mind was meditating on the things that are, 2 my thought was raised to a great height, the senses of my body being held back—just as men are who are weighed down with sleep after a fill of food, or from fatigue of body. Methought a Being more than vast, in size beyond all bounds, called out my name and saith: What wouldst thou hear and see, and what hast thou in mind to learn and know?2. And I do say: Who art thou?He saith: I am Man-Shepherd, 3 Mind of all-

p. 4masterhood 1; I know what thou desirest and I’m with thee everywhere...."
http://www.gnosis.org/library/grs-mead/TGH-v2/th202.html
But this is besides the OP here, I don't want to derail the thread

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 00:33
Don,look good Tut coffin and your statues posted before:Your statues have crook in right hand as they say
me&Mother(with mother's power) are keepers of Egypt.On Tut's coffin right hand has Flail,symbol of Sun God in my text.That proofs that Tut was buried inside his father's coffin.Am I now clear?
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 00:52

Don,look good Tut coffin and your statues posted before:Your statues have crook in right hand as they say
me&Mother(with mother's power) are keepers of Egypt.On Tut's coffin right hand has Flail,symbol of Sun God in my text.That proofs that Tut was buried inside his father's coffin.Am I now clear?

What this has to do with anything? I have no argument with this reasoning. how about the face on the coffin though - can it pass the face of Akhetaten?:
http://images.travelpod.com/tripwow/photos/ta-00dc-954e-5057/akhetaten-cairo-egypt+1152_12969374656-tpfil02aw-8461.jpg

Edited by Don Quixote - 08-Feb-2012 at 01:07
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 00:57
Change of positions for both,Crook&Faisal,was proof for change of dominant religious cult in Egypt during
Akhenaten.Because Tut had turned back to old Goddess this is not his coffin but his father!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 01:20
Well, this makes sense. Even if Tut kept for while Aton, he removed it and returned the old gods, and he wanting to spend the eternity with insignias that were part of what he rejected doesn't make sense. So, lets compare the faces and see if the face on Tut's coffin can pass for the face of his father.
Tut
http://mellyscully.edublogs.org/files/2010/08/tutankhamun.jpg
Akhetaten
http://i.quizlet.com/i/e4tYdsv5nAB0GQBwsS8ykg_m.jpg
Akhetaten had a slimmer face, was older; but were the Egyptian funeral masks made as a portrait or idealised?
You have a point that Tut died unexpectedly and a coffin like this cannot be made for a day.
"...Ancient Egypt's most famous pharaoh likely died of a leg injury which was complicated by bone disease and bout of malaria, according to the comprehensive analysis of mummies in his royal family.The study, conducted by Zahi Hawass of the Secretary-General of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities (SCA), took two years to finish and shows that because of multiple disorders, the boy King was likely a "frail king who needed canes to walk."Their research showed the young king had a club foot and a cleft palate and his parents were probably siblings; a brother and sister...."
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/LivingLonger/king-tut-died-revealed-study/story?id=9853119

So, Tut must have died relatively fast, injuring hit leg and developing infection, this goes probably in a matter of days. He also had cleft palate
http://www.riversideonline.com/source/images/image_popup/fl7_cleft_lip.jpg
which is not shown in the mask on his coffin; so, or the Egyptian funeral masks were heavily idealised, or this is really ...not his face.

Edited by Don Quixote - 08-Feb-2012 at 01:27
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 01:26
If Tut was his son,face do not proves anything,cause faces were similar i suppose!Coffin proves cause Tut would have never accepted this kind of funeral,he had converted himself into Mother's believer!
P.S.I have seen on Discovery story about it!Upper part of coffin could be modified but rest had stayed the same,they had not time.What if Tut face is Hefretiti,rest is his father's  coffin?Greatest Hits compilation!Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 08-Feb-2012 at 01:34
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 01:28
It actually may prove it, since Tut had a cleft palate, and his father didn't.
Also, it is assumed that Akhetaten's tomb was robbed, and only:
"...The archeological evidence shows that Akhenaten was originally buried in the tomb. Fragments of his granite sarcophagus and his canopic chest were found both inside the tomb and in an associated dump. There is also evidence of a second sarcophagus, that of Meketaten. Interestingly in view of the prominence of Nefertiti at this time, there is insufficient space in the main burial chamber for it to have been intended for two sarcophagi..."http://www.amarna.co.uk/royltomb.php

But, imagine that there wasn't really a gold sarkophagus in the granite one, because it may have been used for Tut - then the tomb-robbers would be unpleasanly surprised to find...nothing...and hence to be left with their big toes in their mouths - all this work for tomb robbing and in the end...only graniteLOL  so they got mad and beat the granite sarcophagus to pieces, that's why only pieces are found...such scenario sounds at least funnyLOL  if nothing else.
LOL

Edited by Don Quixote - 08-Feb-2012 at 01:37
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 01:45

P.S.I have seen on Discovery story about it!Upper part of coffin could be modified but rest had stayed the same,they had not time.What if Tut face is Hefretiti,rest is his father's  coffin?Greatest Hits compilation!Smile

I like itSmile. In Bulgaria they say "This kid got the best from his mom and dad" /if someone inherits for the mom good looks and from the dad brain power/, so Tut may had really got the best of them for eternity, coffinwise. After all, there have to be some compensation for giving him a ruined bode and cleft palate in a time when no plastic surgery was possible, so the poor boy couldn't make 20; all over being obsessed with keeping the gene pool pure with sacred incestuity. But this is off OP, so I better stop ramblingEmbarrassed.

One thing is for sure - the mask on the coffin doesn't have cleft palate, so someone has been covering something.

Edited by Don Quixote - 08-Feb-2012 at 01:48
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 01:59
Yes,Angelina Ancient Jolie had stayed with empty hands this time as it looks.It would be good new episode of movie for Her!SmileTomb riders,robbing does not profits always!
 It was very strange mixture religion in Egypt those days:there was supreme God(Goddess) and a lot of cults around it.As it looks here my concept of Egypt differs now:Na/AMoN or Na/AMooN,were different or same gods?First one says to believers:Offer victim to Mother,mother's.Second one:Offer victim to Bull,mothers!Did they speak about the same God&Goddess?Nefretiti was not his biological mother but he has her face on coffin!Am I right?

Edited by medenaywe - 11-Feb-2012 at 02:16
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 02:22
The Bull was worshiped from the time of Catal Huyuk, together with the mother Goddess. I'm used to see them together, so I don't see then as opposing on each other, rather like connected from the Paleolithic; one female and the other male, both more animalistic and primeval than anything than came after them, and in the same time somehow fulfilling each other. I'm thinking about Pasiphae and the bull, the Minotaur of Crete - this may have been some Mother-Goddess and her Bull connection that was completely misunderstood by the Greeks and they saw it as bestiality, while it was probably some religious connection to say, worshipping both as the ultimate forces of nature.

It has to be said that it wasn't a fault of Pasiphae to get into a bull, it was Aphrodite who set her up as a punishment to Minos, so she didn't have a choice; hence, behind the story there was a religious reality to start with even according to the Greeks. Anyway, my point is that there is a connection between the Mother-Goddess and the Bull, dating from 10,000 BC, so I see it as logical they to have been connected in Egypt too. Especially if one is rooting for a Trojan/Anatolian connection with Egypt, this is a serious proof, because both Mother Goddess and bull have a long history in Anatolia, and Catal Huyuk is in the neighbourhood of Troy.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 02:27
It looks logical cause words are still in usage!Even MoNa Lisa has Mother's name inside!Also English A Moon
is still part of every days life!It  was  one of the moon's  phases!If i still have not posted this read it now:
http://www.archive.org/stream/TheLunarContextOfTheHekatFractions/Abstract5#page/n0/mode/2up

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 02:35

Nefretiti was not his biological mother but he has her face on coffin!Am I right?

Holy mackerel! They really look the same!
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/50286_157786017589841_1948830_n.jpg
This is supposedly the real Tut, and if this is true, he had a recessive chin that is not shown on the mask.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/photogalleries/tut_mummy/images/primary/tut5.jpg
Look at the shape of his profile, his chin is deeply in
http://guardians.net/hawass/Tut/images/Tut%201.%20French%20Team.jpg

Nothing like this here, in his funerary figure
http://www.minnpost.com/_asset/4qk9c9/mp_main_wide/KingTutFuneraryFigure452.jpg

nor in his mask
http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/K/King-Tut-9512446-1-402.jpg
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 02:46
Now we agree about my point above!King Tut,Old religion supporter-Great Mother,was buried in coffin compilation of His father's lower part and His Mother's face Upper part!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 02:57
Yes, I think you have a caseSmile.

Edited by Don Quixote - 08-Feb-2012 at 02:58
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2012 at 03:03
Let us search some other elements that Christianity had borrowed from former Mother's religious cult Don!
Let me post her Ankh,symbol of Life.Therefore we put this on our tombs as good luck in Dead one's afterlife?

Edited by medenaywe - 08-Feb-2012 at 03:04
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>