Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

african rulers/elites of india

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: african rulers/elites of india
    Posted: 27-Sep-2011 at 22:20
India is the only place outside africa where there were african rulers:

Edited by balochii - 27-Sep-2011 at 22:21
Damash Lorestan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Damash Lorestan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2011 at 22:38
Interesting, but what about President Obama?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2011 at 23:23
Africans rules Europe and rest of the world also,little bit with pale body skin. 
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2011 at 23:38
^ i am talking about black africans
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2011 at 20:09
Aren't most of the lower-caste Indians already black? In India lighter skin denotes higher status as the elites intermarried with white (British, Persian, Arab) and Asian (Mongol, Aryan) invaders
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2011 at 20:51
^ actually that seems to be a misconception. i have seen many brahmins(highest caste) who are darker then africans, then i have seen lowest caste(dalits) who are lighter skinned.

for example almost all the brahmin priests i have seen are this dark, this is a brahmin priest:

Edited by balochii - 29-Sep-2011 at 00:06
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2011 at 20:54
Then these lower castes, ofcourse they are dark too, but defiantly lighter then brahmin priests

Edited by balochii - 29-Sep-2011 at 00:07
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2011 at 20:57
ofcourse indians overall are mostly a darkskinned people, doesn't matter what caste they are, southern indians are as darkskinned as most people in africa, northern indians are lighter, once you go in to pakistan, people start getting lighter skinned
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2011 at 00:50
Do you have some theory about it!?!How did origin caste system?What did happen in Asia in B.C. history period?I really do not know nothing about it.But this high density population have lived civilized long time before.What do speak written sources or people story tales about it?
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2011 at 01:52
^ caste defiantly comes from hinduism, in rig vedas the oldest hindu texts caste system description is very clear. Hinduism is a religion of aryans, and aryans themselves might have been fairskinned people because mostly likely they came from central asia and settled in what is now pakistan. the earliest hinduism actually developed in what is now pakistan/afghanistan area, then slowly over the years it spread down to what is main land india now and Banaras on ganga river became the capital and most holy city of of hinduism. In studying Rig Vedas you never see any mention of colour, there are some theories that caste system is based on colour but nothing is conclusive, because as i have said Brahmins themselves are no lighter then the lower castes
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2011 at 21:19
Some Pakistanis, Afghans and Iranians could pass off as Europeans. Last year there was an Iranian guy in my class with blond hair and blue eyes
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2011 at 21:47
^ yeah true, those people are probably remnants of the indo aryan people that once lived in these regions, they lived around northern iran, afghanistan, northern pakistan, kashmir areas.

Kalash in north pakistan are probably related to them since kalash have the highest rate of coloured eyes/hair in the region

also pashtun people which make large amounts of pakistani and afghan population generally are  fair skinned people, they dont have the typical indian features

Edited by balochii - 29-Sep-2011 at 21:54
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2011 at 17:29
Abram Petrovich Gannibal(who is also grandfather of Pushkin) was an African general in Russian army. 
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2011 at 20:34
How did he end up in Russia? Was he a former slave?
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2011 at 00:17
Originally posted by erkut

Abram Petrovich Gannibal(who is also grandfather of Pushkin) was an African general in Russian army. 

but did he rule over russians??? these african kings and dynasties ruled over indians
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2011 at 08:35

Originally posted by Nick1986

How did he end up in Russia? Was he a former slave?

Not so sure...

Originally posted by balochii

but did he rule over russians??? these african kings and dynasties ruled over indians

Well he was a general, he ruled at least some Russians. He became a noble man in Russia.

balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2011 at 11:55
wow he actually had european wives, was this the first interracial couple lol?
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2011 at 20:57
Further reading suggests Gannibal was sold into slavery as a child. He was adopted by Peter the Great and given a good education

Link
ancienttruth View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ancienttruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2011 at 19:01
the original people of india were african..
the Dravidians came later from iraq (iran)...
the egyptian pharoahs according to some historians were dravidian.....
the dravidians came from iraq and established the indus valley civilisation...in india 9000 years ago
perhaps later there was some interbreeding with the original people of india...hence the reason why some indians look like african because the indigenous people  of india were african ,mongoloid and australoid..but black africans never ruled india..but north africans ,arabs dravidians are all from the same stock originally
ancienttruth View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ancienttruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2011 at 19:59
kenneth x robbins...has changed what is classified as african...he has turned and african into a persian or arab...for the purpose of this talk
africans are the original people of india..along with the mongoloids and australoids...
the dravidians came from iraq 9000 years ago..and the aryans came from turkey 4000 years ago...

virander paul; from the indian embassy...he is too pathetic for allowing such inaccuracies to be spoken of...
kenneth please you cant interchange races..
also, all races are equal in intelligence...i think you have a chip on your shoulder beacause of  the african blood in you..be proud of it without changing history....
every race is equal to the other......please remember that...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>