Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Proven, pakistanis more closer to iranians

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proven, pakistanis more closer to iranians
    Posted: 22-Jan-2011 at 23:53

the following data proves that all pakistani populations, pashtun, baloch, punjabi, sindhi are closer to Iranians genetically then central indian, east indians and south indians

only northern indians are more closer to pakistanis then iranians
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2011 at 23:57

Basically by using this spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets...=CMLu_oYC#gid=0

I compared the difference between Pashtun numbers with North Kannada(south indian) numbers
pashtuns North Kannada
Central/south asia 46.3 11.4 = 34.9
Altaic 0.3 0.4 = .1
Arabian 0.3 0 = .3
East Asian 0.8 2 = 1.2
East African 0 0 = 0
Nganasen 0.3 0.4 = .1
chucki 0.5 0.3 = .2
West African 0 0 = 0
Koryak 0.3 0.1 = .2
South indian 24.5 85.3 = 60.8
Northwest african 0 0 = 0
Northern European 12.9 0.1 = 12.8
Siberian 2.9 0 = 2.9
West Asia 10.5 0 = 10.5
South European 0.4 0 = .4

The difference i get between the pashtuns and Northern Kannada (south indian) is 124.4

Now when i do the same thing between pashtuns and iranians below, i get a difference of 92.4

Central/south asia 46.3 31.5 = 14.8
Altaic 0.3 0.4 = 0.1
Arabian 0.3 8.2 = 7.9
East Asian 0.8 = 0.6 0.2
East African 0 1.8 = 1.8
Nganasen 0.3 0.2 = 0.1
chucki 0.5 0.2 = 0.3
West African 0 1.4= 1.4
Koryak 0.3 0.3 = 0
South indian 24.5 3.4= 21.1
Northwest african 0 0.8= 0.8
Northern European 12.9 5.2= 7.7
Siberian 2.9 1.1= 1.8
West Asia 10.5 40.9= 30.4
South European 0.4 4.1= 3.7

Difference: 92.4

so this to me indicates that Pashtuns are closer to Iranians then they are to south indians like Northern Kannada, Tamil are probably even more different the pashtuns because they are more south

now when i do the same thing between Pashtuns and sindhis, the difference between the numbers is only 30.4, so clearly this method i am using is correct.

now when i do a difference between sindhi and North Kannda, the difference is still huge at 115.3

Difference between Sindhis and Iranians is: 98, indicating that sindhis are closer to iranians then south indian (kannada
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2011 at 23:58
now when i used the K10 spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets...=CP-9p_wC#gid=0 that Birko provided, the difference between pashtuns and Gujaraties for example is 73.5, so this says that pashtuns are closer to Gujaraties then Iranians, which is fine because Gujaratries are western indians, however this shows that Pashtuns are much closer to sindhis then Gujaraties.

This again comes to my point that indians as you go east and more south become much different from pakistanis, that once you enter the central/ south indian and possibly east indian zone that iranians become more closer to pakistanis then those people, it makes sense geogrphically too because pakistan is closer to iran then south india or eastern parts of india

so again people should really stop saying the pakistan and india are very similar countries genetically, yes western parts of india are, but from central india, south and east wards, they are much different, iranians are closer to pakistanis then them. Even north indians like Punjabies or Rajahistanis would be probably more closer to iranians then south indians and possibly east indians like Biharies/bengalies
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2011 at 13:22
i am not sure why the spreadsheet is not working but DNA has proved what was suspected, also these DNA tests are proving the Indus valley civilization was not Dravidian, we dont find many of the haplogroups found in south india in Pakistan at all

kamran_koshur View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote kamran_koshur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2011 at 07:39
DNA can be misleading @ times. however as far as my knowledge is concerned kashmiris of the kashmir valley ( presently under indian occupation ,from where i belong) and the dardic races of gilgit and cetrâl as well as the nuristani people of east afghanestan belong to one race called the dardic race , which can be totally considered a caucasian race , with no visible difference from european stock . the pakhtun race can be considered an iranic race and balûçis as well , whereas panjâbis ,sindis and muhâjir communities can be considered to be of indic origin. the region of northern pakistan adjacent to kashmir is inhabited wholly by caucasians whereas the west and the north west has iranic ( paxtun and balûç ) ethnicity and the rest of the country is of mainly indic race . thanx

Káşyren hinz kàşîr
kashmir for kashmiris
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2011 at 14:29
^ Punjabies/sindhis are more indic then others yes i agree, but even they show more genetic similarity to lets say (afghan) then they do to a bengali or tamil, dont forget that there is no such thing as one (indic) race, skin colour is not counted in DNA, there are many dark baloch too, but they are much more iranic in origin then lets say tamil. Indic is more of a cultural/language term then dna term

Edited by balochii - 26-Mar-2011 at 14:31
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2011 at 06:49
Originally posted by kamran_koshur

DNA can be misleading @ times. however as far as my knowledge is concerned kashmiris of the kashmir valley ( presently under indian occupation ,from where i belong) and the dardic races of gilgit and cetrâl as well as the nuristani people of east afghanestan belong to one race called the dardic race , which can be totally considered a caucasian race , with no visible difference from european stock . the pakhtun race can be considered an iranic race and balûçis as well , whereas panjâbis ,sindis and muhâjir communities can be considered to be of indic origin. the region of northern pakistan adjacent to kashmir is inhabited wholly by caucasians whereas the west and the north west has iranic ( paxtun and balûç ) ethnicity and the rest of the country is of mainly indic race . thanx

Well, I see that some Afghans look white and have grey eyes but I am sure they are still somewhat different from European stock. Just a question, I thought Baloshis were in south of Iran not India, why are you bringing them up?
Timidi mater non flet
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2011 at 14:53

^ are you talking to me? i never said balochis are in India, their main population is in pakistan and southern iran

Immchr View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Immchr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2011 at 02:57
Dear Balochi,

You probably know that Iranians & Indians have a common origin.

Therefore it is not surprising that Iranians, Afghanis, Pakistanis, North & Central Indians are close genetically.

Regarding South India, you should know that the great ancient South Indian Kingdoms such as the Cheras, Pandyas, Pallavas & the Cholas derived their ancestry from Great North Indian dynasties which to me suggests that there is North Indian Paternal ancestry in South Indians.

Hence, they are not an entirely different set of people. They hold the ancient historical Figures mentioned in the Epics, Puranas, Vedas and other Sanskrit literature in extremely high veneration as their own forefathers. Infact, a great sage by the name of Agastya who is even mentioned in Rigveda is said to have created the Tamil language.

They also take pride in the ancient Sanskrit literature and many great scholars of Sanskrit have existed in South India since a long time.

Hence, you cannot deny that there is a continuity among all people right from Iran to the South of India.

Infact, you can even count the Sri Lankans among them for it is said that the Sinhalese ancestor was an ancient Indian Prince called Vijaya from Bengal who came to Sri Lanka about 2550 years ago along with about 700 of his followers. Also, read Sri Lankan names carefully, they are sanskritized names.  They have names like Arjuna, Kumara, Aravinda, Romesh, Jayasuriya etc. which are derivations from Sanskrit.

Finally, regarding the common origin of Indians, Pakistanis, Afghanis & Iranians, let me say that in our ancient literature a man by the name of Manu is said to be the ancestor of all humans. In Iranian ancient books, Yima or Yama is said to be the original ancestor of all humans.

However, Manu & Yama were the sons of the same father, Vivaswan (or Vivanghana in Avestan).
It may be that Iranians have descended from Yama and Indians from Manu, both of whom were brothers.

balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2011 at 00:50
^ culture and dna are a different things, iranians for example almost share no dna, less then 5% similarity to south indians, to north indians(punjabies) they share about 40% dna, to pashtuns of afghanistan and pakistan they share about 60% dna, so to say india and iran have common origin is misleading, only some north indians like punjabies and most pakistanis do share similar ancestors to iranian, but even pakistanis for example, espeically punjabies/sindhis show large percentages of south indian dna in them which afghans or iranians dont show. Basically what i am saying is Pakistanis and north indians are basically a hybrid mix between ancestoral iranians and ancestoral south indians, even iranians themselves are actually mixed with a lot of other middle eastern genes. Iranians are mostly a people of middle east and central/south asia region, but they show almost no similarity to south indians or east indians (bengalis) for example.

ancestoral south indians are mostly of either austroloid or negorite origin

Edited by balochii - 30-Apr-2011 at 00:55
kamran_koshur View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote kamran_koshur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2011 at 12:21
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

Well, I see that some Afghans look white and have grey eyes but I am sure they are still somewhat different from European stock. Just a question, I thought Baloshis were in south of Iran not India, why are you bringing them up?
i never said afghans are of evropean stock, but i said that the DARDIC NATION  which is a separate and distinct nation can be considered to be of caucasian stock with no visible difference from european stock
Káşyren hinz kàşîr
kashmir for kashmiris
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2011 at 17:06
^ dards and also kalash are thought to be the few of the remaining original indo aryans who came to south asia, a lot of northern pashtun speaking population is also indo aryan, but southern pashtuns probably mixed with some other populations as well
 Post Reply Post Reply