Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The facts about Cyprus issue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
Author
iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The facts about Cyprus issue
    Posted: 01-Jun-2005 at 15:33

Observer ... said :

### I think that we can live with Greeks in peace and make lots of money together.  I have many Greek friends and I am quite fond of them.  What is unnoticable is that we are more alike than we think we are.  However unfortunate for my Greek friends they have been brainwashed with lots of propoganda.

As for the Cyprus issue, you have to search the roots of the problem and you will find that it is the Greek expansionism. ###

And as it comes from ur words u r NOT brainwashed.....excellent..

Lets see ... ###  Greek expansionism ### ..Good joke , when up to now ....the only expansion is made by Turkey....in Cyprus..

No... we r not thankfull to u that it was u who conquered us...we r not thankfull to u that u had us for 400 years in a level just about the level of ur sheep...reayas...No we r not thankfull for ur massacres against us ...no , we cant be thankfull to u , because u stoped any cultural progress that might have been made by Greeks ...

So , go to sell cheap propaganda to ignorant Greek kids that u call "friends"... They will soon know what u really are , just the first time they will say anything agaisnt u...

Isk..

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2005 at 16:01

Yeah yeah,usual isk replies

Isk,i wonder why won't any of your real leaders act like a man and demand us to pay for what we have done to you superior forms of life?

Bu you couldn'T could you,because we would invade,and massackere poor babies againMy mouth is watering while i think about dead greeks,it gives me a sadistic joy given from my ancestors,MAHHHAHAHAHA

I'm afraid that is the way you think about us

now on the greek slaughter,any sense or proof in it?

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2005 at 17:42

Dear Isk the only ignorant kid here is you I think.  By the way how old are you if I may ask? Maybe I can sell my cheap propoganda to you! Hah hahah ha

I am not even going to bother  to explain you what I have already written. Maybe if you read it a few more times you might understand some new things.

and how do you figure that I have ever  said we werent also brainwashed?It is what every government does buddy. Unfortunuately for you guys,Greek propoganda is a lot more powerful and shameless in twisting reality compared to ours.

Now please read it at least three times before you write

All my love to my Greek brothers and sisters, I hope one day we can all be united!

Peace!!

Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 02:57
Originally posted by observer

I think that we can live with Greeks in peace and make lots of money together. 

Making lots of money together!!!  Very interesting point of view on the issue.

I wish you to earn more and more and much more money during your life.

They do not want to live with you and you are planning to make money with them and to become rich together.

You will have money mountains, money trees in your gardens in Cyprus. Such a great happiness!! Your chicken will give you golden eggs. It is said so......

Akliniz fikriniz para..... Rezil ettiniz kendinizi dnyaya. Hala jeton dsmedi.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 05:37
yeah yeah,and what do you say alparslan,we move back to asia?live by the torah?Beylerbeyi put it very well.............
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 06:42
Hey, where's my horse?
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 06:52

Akliniz fikriniz para..... Rezil ettiniz kendinizi dnyaya. Hala jeton dsmedi.

maybe you did?you are so hostile that you don't even get that we are mesing with you.....

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 07:54

Please do not discuss in any other language other than English in the forum. If you need to speak in Turkish or any other language, then please PM one another or post in the "foreign language" part of the forum.

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 08:31

Alparslan,

if you ever read about functionalism, you would understand what I mean.  The world is changing quite rapidly and an increased economic cooperation with the Greeks would be benefitial for both sides. Not even counting how much money we could save if we could cut back on some of our military expenditure.

I personaly dont want so much money since I already have some(hamd olsun!). However it is obvious that Turkish economy needs new markets and one that is so close by is our Greek neighbours. Both sides should use this to the maximum advantage.  Moreover a strong economic growth between the two sides would eventually help the peace process and slowly come to terms on all issues including Cyprus.  I dont believe we can solve the Cyprus issue by foreign intervention. A long lasting peace is required and that comes from increased communication between Turkey and Greece.

Peace !!!

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 12:22
nice way to say it

Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 16:59

Dear Isk the only ignorant kid here is you I think.  By the way how old are you if I may ask? Maybe I can sell my cheap propoganda to you! Hah hahah ha

Well , i am too much older than u and this is the reason u cannot sell propaganda to me...cheap or not.

I am not even going to bother  to explain you what I have already written. Maybe if you read it a few more times you might understand some new things.

Of course u wont bother ...for one thing u think that money can solve everything...And even IF this was the case , ur country falls from one bankrupsy to the next one..And keep in mind always that we are not alike at all.... And please dont try to give me the crap that we all have to breathe air , and that we all have 2 eyes , a stomach , 2 feet and 2 hands...So does the Aleoutians....go sell them ur propaganda..

and how do you figure that I have ever  said we werent also brainwashed?It is what every government does buddy. Unfortunuately for you guys,Greek propoganda is a lot more powerful and shameless in twisting reality compared to ours.

Do u think so ?? Then maybe noone of ur precious Greek friends ever informed u that here we have a democracy and EVERYONE is entitled to his opinion and ANYONE can express , write , and publish completely different ideas...So ...it is rather difficult for us to endure , or even to have propaganda .... Exactly the contrary with ur country , who goes as far as to interfere in Universities and banish all free speech...

Now please read it at least three times before you write

As u can see.... I really dont have to.

All my love to my Greek brothers and sisters, I hope one day we can all be united!

Of course....u can keep on dreaming...its free of charge , even in ur country..

Peace!!

Saying it , and proving it are 2 completely different things..

Isk..

Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 17:29

if you ever read about functionalism, you would understand what I mean.  The world is changing quite rapidly and an increased economic cooperation with the Greeks would be benefitial for both sides. Not even counting how much money we could save if we could cut back on some of our military expenditure.

As i said , most things are easy in theory ....but they stink in practice.As u know there is alreacy a commerce between Greece and Turkey ..... And its balance ?? It is in favor of Turkey ...So where is the mutual interest ?? How do we benefit from this ?? The only thing we do is to pour money into the black hle of ur economy...nothing more nothing less. And of course this is very beneficiary ....for u ...only..

As for the military expences...As u probably know , we r members of EU and we r bind from some regulations ...So we are NOT free just like that to start a war with anybody. So this brings us into why ur country does NOT reduce its military expences IF she has so good a will ???  Are u afraid of 9.5 million Greeks ??? And while u will think of the answer , question urself why most of the power of the Turkish army , is watcing west ??

The answers will give u a good lesson on how ur country thinks ..

I personaly dont want so much money since I already have some(hamd olsun!). However it is obvious that Turkish economy needs new markets and one that is so close by is our Greek neighbours. Both sides should use this to the maximum advantage.  Moreover a strong economic growth between the two sides would eventually help the peace process and slowly come to terms on all issues including Cyprus.  I dont believe we can solve the Cyprus issue by foreign intervention. A long lasting peace is required and that comes from increased communication between Turkey and Greece.

Is that so ?? Now u r coming to the point..U r in need of new markets to improve ur economy , and the Arabs do not provide them ...So u turn to Greeks ...Well Can u give examles of HOW Greece will benefit from the economic growth , while in the begining of ur sentence u just say u r interested in new makets , which means profit ??

As for the Cyprus problem , the solution is easy. Respect of international law. All invading army to go home , along with all the illegal immigrants , and let the Turkish Cypriots vote under UN supervision , on what they do want...Lack of respect to international law , proves the unwillingness to find a viable solution..

Peace !!!

Prooves....not empty words..

Isk..

Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 00:59

Originally posted by iskenderani

As for the military expences...As u probably know , we r members of EU and we r bind from some regulations ...So we are NOT free just like that to start a war with anybody. So this brings us into why ur country does NOT reduce its military expences IF she has so good a will ???  Are u afraid of 9.5 million Greeks ??? And while u will think of the answer , question urself why most of the power of the Turkish army , is watcing west ??

The answers will give u a good lesson on how ur country thinks ..

Turkey has 70 million of population. Of course we will get higher defence expenditure. If you compare the number spent per person you will see that Greek military expenditure is higher than Turkey.

I wonder how do you expect that Turkey spent the same money as Greece does in terms of military. You are not neigbour with Iraq, Iran, Syria along with our lovely neigbour Greece. We have also problems and fightings with PKK terrorists. We are a very big and different country compared to Greece. I wonder how do you expect that Turkey acts according to Greece? I wonder how do you think that Turkey's military expenditures aimed only Greece? You are just paranoid.... 

Do not compare Greece with Turkey. Compare it with Albania or Bosnia....

So we are NOT free just like that to start a war with anybody.

So we are very lucky. Long live European Union!!! They have saved Turks from Greeks. Otherwise they may attack on Turkey....... Terrible. I am afraid...

Is that so ?? Now u r coming to the point..U r in need of new markets to improve ur economy , and the Arabs do not provide them ...So u turn to Greeks ...Well Can u give examles of HOW Greece will benefit from the economic growth , while in the begining of ur sentence u just say u r interested in new makets , which means profit ??

You see!!! Did you get your answers?

I am saying that they are sick and it is not possible to live with them. How can't you see it? They are paranoid. Living in Cyprus within the same state and in the same society is not possible. Even if there are rational Greeks in the islands, I am sure that there will be enough number of sick, paranoids and fascists to break the peace. 

I think the reason is their education.

Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 02:09

Originally posted by Alparslan

Turkey has 70 million of population. Of course we will get higher defence expenditure. If you compare the number spent per person you will see that Greek military expenditure is higher than Turkey. I wonder how do you expect that Turkey spent the same money as Greece does in terms of military. You are not neigbour with Iraq, Iran, Syria along with our lovely neigbour Greece. We have also problems and fightings with PKK terrorists. We are a very big and different country compared to Greece. I wonder how do you expect that Turkey acts according to Greece? I wonder how do you think that Turkey's military expenditures aimed only Greece? You are just paranoid.... 

Sure , i am just paranoid , that ur main direction of ur army is westward..Seems Iraq and Iran are west...And so , u have reasons to expect that Iran , might invade u ?? Or Iraq ?? In the condition that it is ?? Or even Armenia ?? .....U people like to joke ehh ?? So ur real problems are with the Kurds ...and because of them u buy all these planes and armored vehicles ?? And for them u have ur navy too and ur landing boats looking west... Seems that suddenly Kurdistan have aquirred sea ....islands and fish....

Do not compare Greece with Turkey. Compare it with Albania or Bosnia....

Ohhh really?? .... in population , of course ...i will compare us with Albania..But in democratic conditions ....i compare u with Uganda , Zaire and Zimbabwe.... They are in certain aspects , better than u.

So we are very lucky. Long live European Union!!! They have saved Turks from Greeks. Otherwise they may attack on Turkey....... Terrible. I am afraid...

In a way , yes ...u r lucky ... As we have keep saying for years now , "We do not want anything .... and we do not give anything"... so , we have been tolerant to ur provocations ... Hoping that u may make this one tiny mistake...

You see!!! Did you get your answers?

No..i dont see that i got any answers....Simply i say that the commerce balance is not equalised. So we really dont have any interest .... u may have because u are in such a position that u beg for a Euro , but we r not...

I am saying that they are sick and it is not possible to live with them. How can't you see it? They are paranoid. Living in Cyprus within the same state and in the same society is not possible. Even if there are rational Greeks in the islands, I am sure that there will be enough number of sick, paranoids and fascists to break the peace. I think the reason is their education.

Well the democratic way , is to let THEM decide for their future ....But what do u know about democracy ?? Try to educate urself first , try to open ur eyes first and WHEN u do that , then u may educate others.

Isk..

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 05:53

ISK,

once more you have proven that you lack the ability to fully comprehend what is written. You are like an immature parrot which seems to have developed some kind of argumentation problem in which you base your arguments from your false allocations which you repeatedly answer yourself with your "blinded by propoganda" vision.Your argumentation lacks credibility and your hate for the Turks disgusts  me! and how did you figure out that Greece has ever poored money into our "black hole economy"?

I dont even think you have ever been to Turkey and yet you act like you know what you are talking about.  And for your information; no we are not worried about  10.6 million (by the way get your info straight not 9.5) Greeks invading Turkey.  It is a historical fact that we are giving you lessons on art of war everytime we meet.  Moreover defensive and offensive strategies related to the Global power play are obviously over your mental capacity to absorb so please, please think few more times before you write something about east and west of Turkey.I think you should relax a little, go out, get a girlfriend or something.  

Now,

are there no  Greeks who feel that we should stop this animosty and think that we need to discuss how can we improve our relations? And dont give me crap about getting Turkish troops out of the island as a start. We were already willing to do that when we accpeted the annan plan! As long as there is some guarantee we are more than willing to minimize our troop presence on the island which is a great cost to our economy. I repeat "minimize" (from 30000, overtime to something less than a thousand) since according to the plan there still remains a small number of Greek presence on the island as well.  Furthermore, the fully withdrawal of Turkish presence is unthinkable given the current international relations.  In a world of conflict with many unresolved issues there is no guarantee what will happen tomorrow.  And as everybody as well as the Greek strategists respect that fact, Turkey cannot afford fully letting go of Cyprus. That would be a suicide! Our start for peace negotiations should never be with this demand of the Greek side. 

Peace!!!     

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 06:29

I'm considered to be moderate, right?

So I say, no closure on Cyprus - no progress! End of discussion.

Only thing I can agree, is preliminaly discussions on other bilateral issues, in order to save time when the Cypriot issue is resolved.

Otherwise, our differences can be taken to the international court of Hague, as Greece proposes for so many years.

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 07:56
Just close topic.It's existence is useless.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 08:29
It has been for 20 pages then

Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 08:36

ISK,

once more you have proven that you lack the ability to fully comprehend what is written. You are like an immature parrot which seems to have developed some kind of argumentation problem in which you base your arguments from your false allocations which you repeatedly answer yourself with your "blinded by propoganda" vision.Your argumentation lacks credibility and your hate for the Turks disgusts  me! and how did you figure out that Greece has ever poored money into our "black hole economy"?

U can go ahead and be disgusted as much as u want....its not my problem...As for how i did figure that Greece pours money in ur black hole of economy , it is easy....I took a glance at the commerce balance between the two countries...I didnt need so much bla...bla for a so obvious matter.

I dont even think you have ever been to Turkey and yet you act like you know what you are talking about. 

U r entitled to ur opinion. Its for free. But since u do not know me , ur opinion's worth is less than crap.

And for your information; no we are not worried about  10.6 million (by the way get your info straight not 9.5) Greeks invading Turkey. 

U r counting the illegal immigrants too.... But i am speaking about Greeks. Sorry ...ur numbers are still crap too.

It is a historical fact that we are giving you lessons on art of war everytime we meet. 

Yes , u r correct. U gave us a lesson in 1922....and there is another story about this fact in another topic. 10 years before , 1912-1913 we were looking at ur backs all the time...and lets not talk about how a bunch of ill armed paysants kicked ur empire out creating the first Greek state...Of course u showed ur valor against the women and children of Chios , but that was expected from u after all. So , try to find another book to read . The "Art of War" , is not for ur level of military education.

Moreover defensive and offensive strategies related to the Global power play are obviously over your mental capacity to absorb so please, please think few more times before you write something about east and west of Turkey.I think you should relax a little, go out, get a girlfriend or something.  

Still more bla..bla , than actual facts .Try to read , it will improve ur perception and understandability...And as for the global power play , i will ne glad if u open a new topic , showing us ur deep understanding of it , even by being ill informed about the positioning of ur own troops.

Now,

are there no  Greeks who feel that we should stop this animosty and think that we need to discuss how can we improve our relations?

Of course there are. They fall into 2 categories . First is the capitalists  and they are understood because they care only for money , which according to them it has no colour and no country .And the second is some uneducated in history and naive , good willing , people that actually think that u have improved in ur metality.I belong  to none of this categories.

And dont give me crap about getting Turkish troops out of the island as a start. We were already willing to do that when we accpeted the annan plan! 

Look , in here u can be honest ...U were willing for a period of 15 years...not just like that...

As long as there is some guarantee we are more than willing to minimize our troop presence on the island which is a great cost to our economy. I repeat "minimize" (from 30000, overtime to something less than a thousand) since according to the plan there still remains a small number of Greek presence on the island as well.  

Well , our proposal was complete demilitarization of the island ...No troops either Greek or Turkish ...any problem with that ??

Furthermore, the fully withdrawal of Turkish presence is unthinkable given the current international relations. 

Here we come into the point .... unthinkable ?? No good ...Try again..

In a world of conflict with many unresolved issues there is no guarantee what will happen tomorrow. 

For the island ...yes there is a guarantee...The EU..

And as everybody as well as the Greek strategists respect that fact, Turkey cannot afford fully letting go of Cyprus.

Greek strategists , do not accept any of this crap . In here u have just proven what i was saying in this forum from the begining...Turkey's interference was NOT to defend the Turkish Cypriots .... Turkey just expanded...

That would be a suicide! Our start for peace negotiations should never be with this demand of the Greek side. 

Well , again no problem if u dont accept it ....just saty there as u are. Its your decision ...not ours .You decide that this is for ur better interests ...ok you will pay the price of ur choise then. And dont expect us to pay it for you.

Peace!!! 

Prooves .... not empty words..    

And for the last time , just to end all this Turkish crap about "hate"..From one point of view i do understand u . "Hate" is something that u understand well ... it is one of ur feelings towards Greeks ( but here u try to play it nicely " a hand that u cannoy bite , lick it " a good way to deal with Greeks for the moment ) ....and so u r trying to explain everything according to this . If someone opposes u , then this person "hates" you , for u there is no other explabation.

Well try this one ..I do not loose even  one penny in hating you .I do not give a damn about u ...All i care is my country and the best interests of my country ...And based on history , my country's interests are westwards and not eastwards. Clear enough for u ???

Isk..

P.S Sorry Yannis about the Cyprus explanations ....i will try not to answer the next provocations on this issue.

Isk..

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 08:40

....i will try not to answer the next provocations on this issue.

liar.you take your shot at every chance you get................

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>