Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedARE WHITES ALBINO?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Egmond Codfried View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARE WHITES ALBINO?
    Posted: 07-Apr-2010 at 10:26

[Indian albino girl]

ARE WHITES  ALBINO’S?

I’m all for simplicity. There should be no mystery to science otherwise you are being tricked. So there can be no mystery about where white people came from. I consider whites albinos and descendents of albino’s. This is important because we are dealing today with white supremacy. Even modern, or especially modern and educated whites believe they are biologically and morally superior to blacks. That’s why I want each and every black to know that whites came out of blacks and can never, ever be superior to blacks. I believe that there are no races, just phenotypes which are just an adaptation to environment. If you believe in the Evolution you know that human DNA had a long way coming. Travelling first through the primordial pool, and picking up some useful tools to survive by adaptation. The albinism mutation was useful if there was suddenly less sun. Humans could already adapt within one generation to a new sunless environment. Just like they adapt to famine by producing off spring that can better synthesis and store nutrients, food in the body. A genetic function which lay dormant just kicks in. Human DNA is very old, older then humans. I suddenly think off images of babies who swim under water, knowing by their DNA  to hold their breath. According to an internet source 25% of the off spring of two albinos’ might be albino too. So this makes albinism also hereditary. And two off this type of off spring should have an even higher rate of albino off spring. Those are the whites, cold adapted in shape. All white life forms in nature; flowers, birds, mammals, horses, apes, whales, are a result from albinism. Yet when it comes to humans some whites will have nothing of that. Why? Just look at twhites. I have been looking at them for the past thirty years and I see albinos. Darker white types are whites mixed with darker ancestors. Albino’s are not less capable then non-albino’s, they only should take precautions before they go in the sun. They are not sick or retarded. Their organs are normal, just there skin lacks the possibility to produce melanin. Just like normal whites do. And we do not put a higher value on a white cat or a white flower over a black or a red one. So why should whites think off themselves as better? Or why should we be brainwashed to think that they have better abilities? As they are albinos, coming out of blacks there will always be whites. Coming from Central Asia, 6000 years ago, they probably overwhelmed the first European Blacks in numbers, who became a minority, because whites are better adapted to the European climate. I think that whites flocked to milder climates like how migratory birds find places to over winter. It’s just in their DNA. As we see with Australian Aboriginals with blond hair and black skin, blondness is also part of the black DNA, but seems to favour the albino’s.

Edited by Egmond Codfried - 07-Apr-2010 at 10:29
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2010 at 10:48
Egmond!

What about this?

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Albino+people

"Albinism is a rare disorder found in fewer than five people per 100,000 in the United States and Europe. Other parts of the world have a much higher rate; for example, albinism is found in about 20 out of every 100,000 people in southern Nigeria."

Does the above support or not-support your argument? Why would a country where 99% of the people are "Blue Blooded" have a rate of albinism four times that of the USA and Europe, who at best are only about 85% White!

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2010 at 20:33
I am brown but i dont believe this to be true, albinonism is a disease, white people have nothing to do with it
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2010 at 19:10
I, almost rest my case?

Regards,
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2010 at 18:01
rankly,i dont buy white peoples answer as to what happened centuries ago (whites were once black and due to climate change they totally transgressed into another race..ha!)bullshit!..i am a black caribbean male now living in the uk and you're telling me that if i produced full black  children and my children also produced full black children and so on,that my relatives further down the line are going to have differnt features just because they live in europe?LMAO,open your eyes ppl i dont think thats the way nature works,anyone who believes this is a fool!whites are obviously the decendants of african albinos they carry much of the same features and symptoms of someone with albinism (lack of pigment in the eye,high intolerance for sunlight etc)
Van_Möck View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2010 at 05:01
Originally posted by MrBlack

rankly,i dont buy white peoples answer as to what happened centuries ago (whites were once black and due to climate change they totally transgressed into another race..ha!)bullshit!..i am a black caribbean male now living in the uk and you're telling me that if i produced full black  children and my children also produced full black children and so on,that my relatives further down the line are going to have differnt features just because they live in europe?LMAO,open your eyes ppl i dont think thats the way nature works,anyone who believes this is a fool!whites are obviously the decendants of african albinos they carry much of the same features and symptoms of someone with albinism (lack of pigment in the eye,high intolerance for sunlight etc)

I only have a superficial understanding of human evolution, but I think you are right in this case.
Under todays circumstances your descendants will theoretically develop all kinds of different skin colors over a few thousand years. This happens because of mutations to their DNA and is a natural process every generation is affected by.
If one half of your future family were by default dark skinned, this skin colour would of course be predominant in your family tree.

But you seem to forget that we are far less affected by evolutionary pressure today than our ancestors were. Today you can easily survive in regions that your skin colour isn't suited for, as seen in dark skinned people in northern Europe or America or light skinned people in Africa and Australia.
We can use sunblockers, clothes or avoid intense sunlight by staying indoors if our skin is too light for our habitat. If it is too dark we can get additional vitamin D and anything we lack by special nutrition (as also seen in the Inuit).

But as soon as our culture doesn't allow us to override our lack of adaption we will face the same evolutionary pressure our ancesters were affected by, and a genetic drift will take place.  In this case the family of a light skinned Australian farmer for example would over the course of a few thousand years develop a darker skin colour because those descendants with a slightly darker skin colour (by mutation) would be more "fit" in evolutionary context than the lighter skinned ones. The un-adapted, light skinned part of the family might one day go extinct, because of the higher risk of skin cancer.

Likewise dark skinned people would be "unfit" in regions with less sunlight. In your scenario, your own lighter-skinned ( this is actually a strange word LOL ) descendants would be more "fit" than their darker-skinned counterparts and a genetic drift would lead to your more light-skinned descendants dominance over their less adapted relatives.

But as long as our culture eliminates most of evolutionary pressure there will only be a very slight genetic drift in these matters.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2010 at 13:14
Your reply reflects ignorance of genetics.  It also is inaccurate as there is only one race, the human one. 

Albinism is something completely unrelated.  Caucasions, asians africans, can all have albinos.  I've not the time to explain, google it.

Also, color changes much more rapidly than you think, My great x3 grandmother was West African who married a full blood cherokee.  I have fair skin, freckles and[when I had itCry] blond hair. Big smile

Mr. Black, you don't need to attack anyone to express yourself or ideas.  You'll find you'll get more support without it.  

Edited by red clay - 19-Jun-2010 at 13:18
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2010 at 14:43
Mr. Black wanted to express disagreement with theory about variability of human appearance due to the climate. I`m also agreed with him, because climate can`t change genes. Europeans living in Australia from 18th century and Dutch setlled South Africa in begining of 17th century, but modern Aussie and Boers does not indicate racial changes like darker skin and wooly hair. Same to the Afro-Americans, many of whom living in temperate Massachusetts from 17th century.

red clay, I`m sure that child of your great x3 grandmother wasn`t blond with fair skin and freckles. You receive your present appearance due to intensive admixture of your ancestors exclusively with Caucasians. I read once about ethnic white sub-group in USA (mainly in Dixie) defining themselves as "American" and their high percent of miscegenation. Today "American" have the lowest rate of intermarriage with Afro-Americans among other sub-groups, due to social prejudices. But what make one people white and other mongoloid for example? Whites evidently are not albino, because they also have albino like blacks and mongoloid.

About genetic theories... There was not only one Mitochondrial Eve according latest research, but at least seven!!! So it`s very probably that human kind has occurred simultaneously in different places and first people could be sub-division (based on race) of this kind. Who knows?
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2010 at 16:42
Originally posted by Kanas_Krumesis

Mr. Black wanted to express disagreement with theory about variability of human appearance due to the climate. I`m also agreed with him, because climate can`t change genes. Europeans living in Australia from 18th century and Dutch setlled South Africa in begining of 17th century, but modern Aussie and Boers does not indicate racial changes like darker skin and wooly hair. Same to the Afro-Americans, many of whom living in temperate Massachusetts from 17th century.

Yes, thats because of the length of time required, several centuries (especially with the relative control humans have over their environment) arent going to be sufficient.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2010 at 18:19
By the way, the name of this topic is "ARE WHITES ALBINO’S?" It seems the posts are not conforming to the topic at hand!

I would point out that the Artic Indian, for want of a better word, does not seem to have become lilly white, after living within or near the Artic Circle for thousands of years, not do they favor blue eyes, etc.!

So, just how many years must any version of mankind have to live in a particular climate, etc., before he or she takes on certain traits that are today associated with climate, etc.?

This entire set of posts is useless!

Of what real advantage is wooly or curley hair, and dark skin and eyes?

Of what real advantage is straight or moderately curly hair, light skin and light blue or green eyes?

Should not hundreds of thousands or millions of years of seperation be needed to obtain a climatic change in appearance? And, then can any one really prove it?

Are Whites Albinos? Certainly if the definition is correct the answer is a most obvious NO!

This series, in my opinion should be closed!

Edited by opuslola - 19-Jun-2010 at 18:22
Van_Möck View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 05:35
Originally posted by opuslola

I would point out that the Artic Indian, for want of a better word, does not seem to have become lilly white, after living within or near the Artic Circle for thousands of years, not do they favor blue eyes, etc.!

Although no one seems to bother reading my posts I thought of sharing a theory I read about some time ago.
According to this explanation the Inuit indeed have a remarkably dark skin colour compared to other peoples in similar regions and therefore can't produce enough Vitamin D by sunlight alone.
This lack of adaption however is compensated for by their traditional diet of fish, which is high in Vitamin D.

The eye-colour is indeed interesting however... maybe it is linked to some degree with hair and skin colour?
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 09:31
Originally posted by Van_Möck

The eye-colour is indeed interesting however... maybe it is linked to some degree with hair and skin colour?

The pigment in all three is the melanin. The lak of it leads to light skin, fair hair and blue eyes.

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 16:07
We seem to be arguing "solar flares?"

There exists no real explanation of this!

Take "theory" and throw it aside!
C. Isaurikon View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2010 at 17:20
Originally posted by Van_Möck

Originally posted by opuslola

Although no one seems to bother reading my posts I thought of sharing a theory I read about some time ago.
According to this explanation the Inuit indeed have a remarkably dark skin colour compared to other peoples in similar regions and therefore can't produce enough Vitamin D by sunlight alone.
This lack of adaption however is compensated for by their traditional diet of fish, which is high in Vitamin D.

This is exatly correct. The reason white people have fair skin is because the low melanin producing skin is perfect for maximising vitamin D production in areas with poor sunlight. White people have a genetic advantage over darker ones in a dark or overcast environment. The Inuit have a diet almost exclusively of fish, and so never needed fairer skin.

Eye, hair and skin colour are linked genetically. Australian aborigines have some members that have blonde hair, despite having very dark skin and eye colours; so they are an exception to the rule.

Unfortunately Mr Black was not paying attention in high school biology class, and he ought to read a few books on the subject rather than trying to get to the truth of the matter through intuitive reasoning.
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2010 at 16:24
(C.lsaurikon-did the theory of "Evolution" not start with some degree of Intuitive reasoning?)Would you agree that there's enough DNA and archeological evidence(knowledge) to support the claim that humans first evolved in africa?if so then you're agreeing that humans who migrated to europe suddenly realised their skin somehow started a gradual chameleon like behavior and began shedding their color/melanin to adapt to their surroundings?and maybe earlier dark skinned man thought its too damn hot in africa "lets go to euroope dude"its not like its Zero Degrees or anything "and the best part dude we got a longer life expectancy! lets Go"...Also there's proof that black people could have survived even in cold temperatures without shedding melanin through "ultrafast internal conversion"(read this above) This property enables melanin to dissipate more than 99.9% of the absorbed UV radiation as heat.

Edited by MrBlack - 22-Jun-2010 at 06:41
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2010 at 16:37
And wheather you're atheist or christian you cant deny the fact that the bible was written right? http://atheism.about.com/library/KJV/pentateuch/bl_bib_lev13.htm

Edited by MrBlack - 22-Jun-2010 at 06:24
MrBlack View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2010 at 05:56
Does Any one know the history of the so called barbarians?where they came from who they were before war broke out with the romans?As a teenager i read that these were a people who moved far north to sort of detatch themselves from other civilzation(why?)and as much as i can remember there was also confusion surrounding the exact location they derived from and settled "enlighten me please"

Edited by MrBlack - 22-Jun-2010 at 05:56
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2010 at 11:07
What are you getting at Mr Black?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2010 at 15:13
Insainty, Mr. Dream Weaver!

And nothing else!

That, and a smatter of racism!

Edited by opuslola - 22-Jun-2010 at 16:57
C. Isaurikon View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2010 at 21:23
Originally posted by Mr Black

(C.lsaurikon-did the theory of "Evolution" not start with some degree of Intuitive reasoning?)

Yes, but it only became fact when backed up by scientific investigation.

Would you agree that there's enough DNA and archeological evidence(knowledge) to support the claim that humans first evolved in africa?

Out of Africa theory is almost definitely true.

if so then you're agreeing that humans who migrated to europe suddenly realised their skin somehow started a gradual chameleon like behavior and began shedding their color/melanin to adapt to their surroundings?

Not necessarily. It is possible humans had fair skin to begin with. Don't forget that humans started out very hairy, and so having very dark skin (to protect them from UV rays) would not have been necessary. Honestly we don't know for certain how dark the original humans were.

What we do know is that when human populations moved into a given area, their features changed to make it more likely that they would survive in that area. Their skin became darker or lighter depending on whether that shade gave them a better chance of survival. This occurs through mutation, when an individual is born with a different genetic sequence that results in some od their physical features being different to their peers. If this feature gives them an increased chance of survival, then it should become more common in the group as the person possessing the trait has a better chance of surviving and passing it on to offspring.

and maybe earlier dark skinned man thought its too damn hot in africa "lets go to euroope dude"its not like its Zero Degrees or anything "and the best part dude we got a longer life expectancy! lets Go"...Also there's proof that black people could have survived even in cold temperatures without shedding melanin through "ultrafast internal conversion"(read this above) This property enables melanin to dissipate more than 99.9% of the absorbed UV radiation as heat.

Yes, but the point being made is that white skin allows for greater creation of vitamin D in sunlight poor areas. Vitamin D is important for keeping us healthy. So people with white skin had a genetic advantage in sunlight poor areas over people with very dark skin. Even today a great many dark skinned Muslim women in conservative families suffer Vitamin D deficiency because they are covered up against the sunlight and their dark skin has a tough time creating enough Vitamin D from the very limited sunlight they receive.

And wheather you're atheist or christian you cant deny the fact that the bible was written right?

I don't believe the Bible is very reliable for much. Anyway, the selected passage describes infectious diseases. Albinism is not an infectious disease.

Does Any one know the history of the so called barbarians?where they came from who they were before war broke out with the romans?As a teenager i read that these were a people who moved far north to sort of detatch themselves from other civilzation(why?)and as much as i can remember there was also confusion surrounding the exact location they derived from and settled "enlighten me please"

There were a range of peoples in this group. Central Asians, Iranic peoples (Sarmations), and Germanic/Scandinavian peoples. They didn't 'move' far to the north to 'detatch' themselves from other civilizations. They were native to the regions east of the rhine and north of the danube. But unlike the Gauls, Carthaginians, Greeks, and Iberians, the German peoples proved to be a tough enough people that they could resist the Romans, learn from the Romans, improve upon the Romans, and eventually conquer the Romans.

Edited by C. Isaurikon - 22-Jun-2010 at 21:25
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>