Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kurdish ancestry: what is true, and what isn't?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 25>
Author
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kurdish ancestry: what is true, and what isn't?
    Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:17
idea kermanshah is a city partially inhabited by kurds and fars people . the kermanshani is a farsi dialect, but beside that there a an other part of population which are speaking south kurdish dialect like kalhori. gorani , hawramani.
as you mentioned the name of the late mula mustafa barzani  he was a very religiousman unlike commy propaganda ) reffered himself as an iranian and said - were ever kurds are living there should be called IRAN. 
 and today communist kurds try to give the glory to themselves and forget that at those days of hard fight they were shining by their absenceLOL. i love kurds were ever they live in arbil. diarbakir  hawlir or kermanshah or were ever. they are all my brothers, but communist are liar opportunist only fighting to have political power and don't care about their felllow countrymen.
 to the hell with nobody i believe in democracy and believe even  the communists should  have even right to exist and vote tooBig smile

Edited by kalhur - 17-Apr-2010 at 05:20
ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:18
WE'RE DIFFRENT FROM PERSIANS!

medes are not persians, medes mixed with persians, the medes that stayed loyal are today kurmanji!!

You know the first empire cyrus conquered was median empire! we're not persian we're iranic!
ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:21
Originally posted by kalhur

idea kermanshah is a city partially inhabited by kurds and fars people . the kermanshani is a farsi dialect, but beside that there a an other part of population which are speaking south kurdish dialrct like kalhori. gorani , hawramani.
as you said the late mula mustafa barzani  he was a very religiousman unlike commy propaganda ) reffered himself as an iranian and said - were ever kurds are living there should be called IRAN. 
 and today communist kurds try to give the glory to themselves and forget that at those days of hard fight they were shining by their absenceLOL. i love kurds were ever they live in arbil. diarbakir  hawlir or kermanshah or were ever. they are all my brothers, but communist are liar opportunist only fighting to have political power and don't care about their felllow countrymen.
 to the hell with nobody i believe in democracy and believe the communists have even right to exist and vote tooBig smile

No dont put words in our leaders mouth for f**ks sake! you brainwashed idiot.. what about republic of mahabad!??!

Quate! and read it carefully you brainwashed fool

"Mustafa Barzani, with his soldiers from Iraqi Kurdistan, had formed the backbone of the Republic's forces. After the fall of the republic, most of the soldiers and four officers from the Iraqi army decided to return to Iraq"

Barzani, brought he's soulders to the republic of mahabad that nearly made it, now if he by your logic said kurds everywhere is iran, why would he support a kurdish state outside of iran with he's troops!?!?!?

There's a reason we call you jash
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:22
Originally posted by ideas

medes are not persians, medes mixed with persians, the medes that stayed loyal are today kurmanji!!

You know the first empire cyrus conquered was median empire! we're not persian we're iranic!

Noboday said we were not different.  My point is we are not that different.  Due to culturel and linguastic  similarties.  The Medes and Persians were also brother tribes. 

ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:24
Originally posted by Ince

Noboday said we were not different.  My point is we are not that different.  Due to culturel and linguastic  similarties.  The Medes and Persians were also brother tribes. 

You need to stop saying persian, call me iranic and I agree, call me persian I get offended!
Just like turks can be called turkic but their not mongol!
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:26
do you mean there is a pure kurdish race !!! and it is only kurmanji . you forget that in litrature often reffered as zwane kurdi va ya kurmanji. were did you find your racial idea about kurds . i saw your picture published with blue eyes and light hair . how many % of kurds  in kurdestan have those features ? are you living in dream??. or you try to build an apartheid regim in kurdestanLOL how old are you ?
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:28

You need to stop saying persian, call me iranic and I agree, call me persian I get offended!

Where did I refer to Kurds as been Persian?  You really need to calm down.   I understand you have problem with the Iranian government or the past rulers who were mainly all Turks Post-Sassanids era, that should not be the reason you should feel anger towards the ordinary Persians.
ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:29

do you mean there is a pure kurdish race !!! and it is only kurmanji . you forget that in litrature often reffered as zwane kurdi va ya kurmanji. were did you find your racial idea about kurds . i saw your picture published with blue eyes and light hair . how many % of kurds  in kurdestan have those features ? are you living in dream??. or you try to build an apartheid regim in kurdestanLOL how old are you ?

Maybe you didn't understand what I wrote, I said only a minority of 30% of kurds are like that!
Kurds are not a pure race, when did I say that.. infact sorani and kurmanji have diffrent ancersters.. but its not ancesters that make someone kurdish, no its the culture, language etc..

Yes I want a kurdish state, away from iran.. and we're doing that in northen iraq, so I want you kermanshah kurds to stay out of it, and stop spreading propaganda about our political leaders ok?
danm jash..
ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:30

Where did I refer to Kurds as been Persian?  You really need to calm down.   I understand you have problem with the Iranian government or the past rulers who were mainly all Turks Post-Sassanids era, that should not be the reason you should feel anger towards the ordinary Persians.

Im calm, I just dont want to be calld persian, or say we are persiand, we're iranic yes.. but not persian.. tell me are you kurd? I assume kermanshah kurd? I dont really call them kurd..

I dont care about any iranian regimes.. today greenies hiding in kurdistan region, if tomorow they get power in iran they will forget who helped them.. just like everyone else kurds helped..

Edited by ideas - 17-Apr-2010 at 05:32
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:32

That's the thing bro, Kurds of today are a mixture of diferent tribes and who knows who original called Kurd. 
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:33
idea. 
you call mula mustaf for your leader . i agree that he desrves this name , because he was a man that faught for kurds and you say only real kurds are kurmanj speakingi!! was mulah mustafa speaking kurd or kurmanji?Wink you diden't answer me if PKK existed or was operationel at 1960-1970 s?why can't you answer  to this question? sofar the only people in te region that helped kurds in thier strugle have been persian( iranianS) unlike the turcs in turkey which do not even allow you to speak your own language and call you mountain turcs or arabs like sadam that massmurdere kurds in iraq and denayed them theircultural rights. only in iran kurds had a better staue as citien even when all of other iranian  people. mister idea you thank them by your kind wordsBig smile no wonder if iranial(persia)will turn their back to the kurds too!! it is sad how stupidity of a few can affect the relation between peoples!

Edited by kalhur - 17-Apr-2010 at 06:06
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:34

Im calm, I just dont want to be calld persian, or say we are persiand, we're iranic yes.. but not persian.. tell me are you kurd? I assume kermanshah kurd? I dont really call them kurd..

I dont care about any iranian regimes.. today greenies hiding in kurdistan region, if tomorow they get power in iran they will forget who helped them.. just like everyone else kurds helped..

Now they are not Kurds? who gives you that wright to make that claim?  They call them selves Kurds.  Actually historcally that region was where the first mention of the word Kurds and Kurdish dynastys was.
ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:38

Now they are not Kurds? who gives you that wright to make that claim?  They call them selves Kurds.  Actually historcally that region was where the first mention of the word Kurds and Kurdish dynastys was.

What makes a kurd? ..
They are jash, which means "traitor" the same assholes that were loyal to saddam.. and guess what we hanged them..

kermanshah kurds, and this is a known fact are all shia and loyal to islamic regime.. now answer my question are you from kermanshah? becuase if you are I'll start calling you iranian..
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:43

What makes a kurd? ..
They are jash, which means "traitor" the same assholes that were loyal to saddam.. and guess what we hanged them..

kermanshah kurds, and this is a known fact are all shia and loyal to islamic regime.. now answer my question are you from kermanshah? becuase if you are I'll start calling you iranian..

Where I am from does not make difference at all.
ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:46

What makes a kurd? ..

Where I am from does not make difference at all.

I take that as a yes then,

Don't worry we other kurds are well aware of you kermanshah kurds.. and we know all about you..
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:47
Also this religious difference is also one of the main dividing point among the Iranian people.  One is Shia where as the other is Sunni and they don't like eachother and have been fighting eachother for hundreds of years now, even against their own ethnic groups. 
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:48

Don't worry we other kurds are well aware of you kermanshah kurds.. and we know all about you..

Where did I say I was, you are just making up your own mind, because I don't agree with your views.
ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:49

Also this religious difference is also one of the main dividing point among the Iranian people.  One is Shia where as the other is Sunni and they don't like eachother and have been fighting eachother for hundreds of years now, even against their own ethnic groups. 

I don't care if someone is shia, sunni, christian or jew... and I hope one day when we get our nation, all kurdish jews can return to their homeland..

My problem is not religion..
ideas View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote ideas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 05:50

Where did I say I was, you are just making up your own mind, because I don't agree with your views.

You refuse to tell me where you are from for one.. and thats just how kermanshah kurds are, I'v met more then one of you.. I know.. every other kurd knows..
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2010 at 06:16
idea
 i am actually kalhor  kurd from gilane gharb origin and very proud of it  and i love kermanshah and would be proud to be kurd from kermanshah , because kermanshahi people are very proud and civilised people both fars and kermanshahi kurds  very unlike you they do not insult the others  kurd or fars. and do not lies about pkk being involved in kurdish war in southern kurdestan when even pkk  hasen't existed at that time. try to be a honest man if you are really kurdAngry or not an inflitrator from anatloliWink KURDS are all brothers  sorani ; gorani, hawrami ; jaff ; ghalkhani ; kalhori ; zazaki; behdinany and all the other tribes  and all religions . sunni. shia, yazidi, chirstian nastory and  kurdish jews .  we non iraqi kurd support the  KRG in iraq with our heart and mind and wish them all the best. 
 we kurds  are brothers to all iranian peoples and even arab and turcs too even wehave faught against them ,because they diden't respect our nation, please stop your childish comments,

Edited by kalhur - 17-Apr-2010 at 06:33
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 25>