Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mughal - Chaghtai (Clan)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
HungryWolf View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote HungryWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mughal - Chaghtai (Clan)
    Posted: 19-Mar-2009 at 20:43
Çağataylar ( Çağatays ) were the most caltural (most interested with calture) Turkish tribe.

Not just turkish, but turkic my friend. :) There is some differencies between these words.

Mughals also builded Taj-Mahal in India, they bring architecs and engineers for this work from Ottoman empire.

Edited by HungryWolf - 19-Mar-2009 at 20:45

Turks can be killed but can't be beaten. (Napoleon Bonaparte)
MythTR View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote MythTR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2009 at 21:31
I wrote them wrong, I noticed just (:
We Turks are a people who throughout our history have been the very embodiment of freedom&independence
Mustafa Kemal ATATURK
alish View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote alish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2009 at 10:49
Originally posted by mughal-steel

Mughal word comes fron Mongol,a people inhabiting Kerulen river in Mongolia in 9th Century.Later these people ,after defeating Chineese ,moved west and conquered various people thus establishing the worlds largest empire.They were supported by many Turkish ethnic groups as well.Chughtai clan stems from Genghis Khan's second son Chughtai.His descendants rules some parts of central asia for some time but their power was shattered by Ameer Taimur Berlas,who claimed kinship with Genghis Khan.His descendant Babur the Tiger,whose mother was from Chughtai clan emerged from Ferghana and later conquered Afghanistan and India.Berlas were a Mongol people too though later Turkiscized by living with Turks.Ironically his line was wrongly termed  as Chughtai by historians though he never claimed it.
What? What's that again, are you having trouble or some...? First of all I have no idea what kind of panjubi guy you are but that's not the case here..... Mirzo Bobur was soft turkiy born in Mavarounnahr. Period. Things like Mongols conquered and stuff are slight departure from the topic.
By the way, i also read a lots of fairy tales some time before, Sir!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123