Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GOOD BY MR. BUSH!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
charlesbrough View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote charlesbrough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOOD BY MR. BUSH!!!
    Posted: 06-Dec-2008 at 14:27

We'll be rid of you next month. Hate to see you leave (without being put in jail). . . How many more criminals will you let out of prison before you sneak home? Wouldn't the some hundred and sixty five you have already pardoned be enough to finance your darned “Presidential Library?”

In “Destiny and Civilization,” I wrote a lot about history, enough to make it clear you were not the worst leader in human history, but you were surely the worst president. We'll remember your un-win-able wars, your efforts to privatize Social Security and Medicare, your inattention to our failing infrastructure and global warming, your stand against stem-cell research and the way your Administration neglected alternative energy and introduced torture into military protocol. We saw how Iran made you and our country look silly, let North Korea string you along, and how you deliberately did all you could to alienate Russia. We are aware of the way you promoted secrecy in government and increased presidential power. And we not pleased with this economic collapse you and your friends have now brought upon us.

Just think. . . one more very long month and you'll be gone! The pollsters say there are a few people who will miss you---poor souls. The pollsters must be good at prying them out of hiding because I can't find them. Oh yes, the Wall Street Journal mentions you. It ran an article on how we should be ashamed for treating you so badly! The writer should not worry, you figure that God loves you, so you really don't care what the country thinks.

Oh, by the way, you didn't show up your father over Iraq and your brother proved to be a far better public servant than you . . .

Live with it!

charles
http://atheistic-science.com
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2008 at 15:15
I'll try to pass this message on to him for you.
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote charlesbrough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2008 at 16:26
I wish you would . . .

Parnell, huh!  I did not know I was talking here to the Uncrowned King of Scotland---or was it Erieland?

charles
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote charlesbrough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2008 at 16:27
Ireland, that is . . . .
charles
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 02:28
I just hope the kind of "change" that america's people desperately needs is what Obama brings in with him.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 03:45
Hey, I bet the only thing we will miss of Bush are the endless ridiculous events he participated in. For instance, escaping flying shoes, reading books upside down, hiting his head agains the door of the official helicopter, etc. That was fun.

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 12:21
Sic transit gloria mundi. Cry
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 14:57
This is Current Affairs, so I am moving it.

Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 17:41
What about the Iraqi throwing his shoes at Bush? Certainly a sign of how he is 'regarded' in the Arab World. Bloody warlord.
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 19:05
Bush was just the fall guy for an ideological cabal, consisting of the likes of Perle and Wolfowitz ... holding him accountable for all of the problems associated with his term is falling right into a designed trap, where we put blame on symbol rather than substance.
Siege Tower View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Siege Tower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 19:09

He may be the worst president but he sure got some super relexes!

Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 21:45
I think it is fair to blame the man also. Whatever your views on the structural problems and interference in high office in the US, he was the man with the Veto pen and needs to be held accountable. Its exactly what those same people would like you to think - aw, he's too stupid to have been responsible for it all.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 23:47
Originally posted by Siege Tower

He may be the worst president but he sure got some super reflexes!

As somebody adeptly put it, "I am amazed someone that mentally slow can have reflexes that quick"
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2008 at 23:57
Originally posted by edgewaters

Bush was just the fall guy for an ideological cabal, consisting of the likes of Perle and Wolfowitz ... holding him accountable for all of the problems associated with his term is falling right into a designed trap, where we put blame on symbol rather than substance.
Indeed.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 00:01
Originally posted by Siege Tower

He may be the worst president but he sure got some super relexes!

Nah! He wasn't the worst, just the dumbest LOLLOL
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 11:15
Originally posted by pinguin

I guess he really likes shoes specially if they are of size 10 hahahahah, I really don't know if he even knows what a shoe means to a honorable person because after receiving the shoes from the Arab Hero Muntadhar al-Zaidi; The Journalist, He says "So what if a guy threw a shoe at me?"  and later on "It was a size 10 shoe!".
That's the way he should be treated I guess.

And here comes the Good Bye Kiss!

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 12:02
Originally posted by Gharanai

I guess he really likes shoes specially if they are of size 10 hahahahah, I really don't know if he even knows what a shoe means to a honorable person because after receiving the shoes from the Arab Hero Muntadhar al-Zaidi; The Journalist, He says "So what if a guy threw a shoe at me?"  and later on "It was a size 10 shoe!".

Well, what does a shoe mean to a so-called honorable person? I certainly have no clue, other than that it would hurt if the shoe hits, possibly making your clothes dirty.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 15:07
Originally posted by Constantine XI

From this part of the Anglosphere, thank you for screwing us out of what could have otherwise been a beautifule blossoming of clivilisation. You, and I have long looked down on your type as the over privileged half wit that I have time and again bested in the course of numerous scholarly assignments and exams, have stood as the centrepiece of the most self destructive element of western civilisation yet seen since perhaps the time of the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

Frankly, no matter how much apologists may defend you as an alright bloke (which I am certain you are), you have still somehow mustered the giddy self indulgence to somehow consider yourself qualified to act as leader and representative of the progressive and civilised world. You are nothing of the sort. And you shall be ranked alongside Constantine IX of Byzantium as a head of state who squandered a vastly opportune position in the way only a kindergartener could.

As a representative of an English speaking, progessive part of the world, I wish only to convey to you how much of an utter failure you have been and a total disappointment to the generous forces of humanity which exist after centuries of painful evolution in the western world. Under your administration the benchmark for effective governance has been lowered so far, that we in the English speaking world now seriously consider the butchers of Tiananmen as potential alternatives to your erratic, ideology driven oligarchic and nonsensicle rule.

As someone who ordinarily remains polite and considered in most circumstances, I can say with total confidence that your administration has presided over the single greatest degredation of Western civlisation, its principles and its focus - since probably as far back as the third century when Imperial Rome increasingly tranformed into an oppressive theocracy. Nice going, you screw up.

P.S I couldn't help but admire the Arab bloke who flung his shoes at you. I only wish the American people had had the sense to give you the boot much earlier.

Edited by Constantine XI - 17-Dec-2008 at 15:11
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 16:57
Originally posted by Reginmund

Originally posted by Gharanai

Well, what does a shoe mean to a so-called honorable person? I certainly have no clue, other than that it would hurt if the shoe hits, possibly making your clothes dirty.

It is regarded as a sign of utter contempt and a gross personal affront. Basically, if I understand it correctly, we might say that it is the equivalent of spitting on someone.

-Akolouthos
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2008 at 17:28
I am happy to see him go - darn globalist!! But, now we have another globalist Obama!!

I think Bush had many people upset- both conservatives and liberals. The exception would be the Bush apologists like Rush and other Bushbots that still think he was wonderful.
Problems that many Americans had with him:
The whole amnesty issue!!!
the borders!!!
Nafta-Cafta- which is part of the illegal immigrant problem. The poor Mexican farmers after being $^$&& out of their farms by big buisnes in both the US and Mexico were forced north.
The arrest of two innocent men 'Pardon Ramos and Compean who Bush should pardon. But, he still ignores the outcry against their arrests.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58772
He has been pushing the North American Union which is opposed by many Americans as a threat against our Sovereignty and a threat to our constitution.
http://www.conservativeusa.org/northamericanunion.htm
He has truly alienated himself from his conservative base.
There were some issues I agreed with him on but the above list outshines any good he did. I do not want to bring these issues up since the main focus is "goodbye Bush!!!" Hurray!!
Give Obama time and maybe he will be not so bad afterall or who knows he may turn out worse- time will tell. He did inherit quite a mess so can he put humpty dumpty back together- I can only hope!!

Edited by eaglecap - 17-Dec-2008 at 17:29
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>