Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBosnian Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Bosnjo View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bosnian Army
    Posted: 18-Mar-2005 at 10:59

Thanks to our Muslims brothers who supported us in our fight, especially thanks to the Arabs, Iranians, Turks, Pakistanis...

Bosnian Armies on the March to take the biggest Serbian Town and then to end the Serbian Republic.

A western journalist was with the 5. Corpus to cover the story, the 5. Corpus was a religous mixed part of the Bosnian army,

http://www.umsa.org/umsavideo/ratnivedeo/Sana256-I-dijo.ram

http://www.umsa.org/umsavideo/ratnivedeo/Sana256-II-dijo.ram

Here also a parade of the 3. Corpus, the parade begins after 15 min.

http://www.umsa.org/umsavideo/ratnivedeo/ZenickaSmotra28.ram

Edited by Bosnjo
I am heavely armed, entirely sick and extremly nationalistic.
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2005 at 07:56
Turkish Amy will always be in service for our brothers.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2005 at 12:07
Turkish army is the most effectful one in Bosnia, especially in Sarajevo (Saraybosna). Our army helps Bosnians whenever they need, and our country always supported our brothers in Bosnia...
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2005 at 14:46
Of course the Turkish army will be the most effective one there for the serbians massackkered the Bosnians;our brothers.
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

ihsan View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Mar-2005 at 16:51
LOL funny posts
[IMG]http://img50.exs.cx/img50/6148/ger3.jpg">

Qaghan of the Vast Steppes

Steppes History Forum
rhazes View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Mar-2005 at 03:53
I still remember the Iran-Bosnia arms hearings in the Clinton years. No Muslim country did enough to help, but Bosnians are a resilient people. Thanks for the links, they brought a smile to my face.
TheodoreFelix View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 03:00
Im wondering guys, I mean you obviously back the whole Bosnian liberation movement and succession from Serbia. But Im pretty sure you would be stoutly against a succession from the Kurds. Do you guys really have a way to justify but not the latter?
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 03:34

Iskender did we  killed Kurds?

Population  growth rate of kurds is higher than rate of Turkey. They have  politic powes, one of our best  president is Kurds.Lets  dont forget other kurdish  politicians. noone  even our  nicely  wolfs  dont say anything  against them, because  They are not Turk.We made some mistake  against  them but we  are  not like serbs. If we are like  serbs, I will  support Kurds.

But well  this is  after all  comes  from  an  Albanian, who dont  support kosova albanians liberation.

And  what rhazes said  is true.

No Muslim Country helped them enough.  We failed  too.

Edited by Murtaza
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 04:56

Im wondering guys, I mean you obviously back the whole Bosnian liberation movement and succession from Serbia. But Im pretty sure you would be stoutly against a succession from the Kurds. Do you guys really have a way to justify but not the latter?

Of course,we kill terrorist PKK fans because of their bombing and suiciding crimes.

But Bosnians did nothing to be slaughtered.

The only fault of Bosnians was living between the whole maniac nationalistic Serbs,Croats etc.

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 05:19
Iskender we have no problems with Kurds in Turkey.they have every rights. and most of them don't want to separate but you will not hear their voices.you will only hear those separatists voices because they use unhuman ways to be heard.that's the way it is.that's the system.and do you know who against those unhuman separatists most?The Kurds themselves.and only because of a small amount of them whole world thinks we treat kurds bad.And some countries for sure uses this against Turkey.

Now, if you hear a kurd saying he's having a problem that means a turk having that problem as well.because it's the same rule and it applies to everybody equally.I must admit we have many problems but again no country is perfect.

Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2005 at 18:17

But well  this is  after all  comes  from  an  Albanian, who dont  support kosova albanians liberation.

Who says I dont support the liberation of Kosovo? I do, but I also recognize the problems it will face. I personally wished it could stay peacefully in Serbia as Serbia would be fully able to provide care to it, but that cannot happen as it is far too much of a clash of cultures. What I am against however is Kosovo coming into Albania. Too many things have become different between us to to happen now, Kosovar are far too religious to come into our society and on many occasions I have seen them walk around with vieled women, somethign that is not tolerated in Albania, on top of that their langauge has evolved differently, their land is poor and unstable etc etc. Maybe in 50-100 years yes, but for now, I would not support it coming to Albania. Far too much of a culture shock. To be blunt, they are far too Islamic to be accepted into Albania.

Edited by Iskender Bey ALBO
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 02:58

Iskender Bey

is this only your idea or most of the  albanians think this way?

If I am not wrong, you are not muslim. What are muslim  albanians thinking about this issue?

And after 100 year, why do you think they still prefer to join  with you? If you dont help them, when they are under difficulties.

It looks like you are giving  away, one million of  your people.

Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 03:19

is this only your idea or most of the  albanians think this way?

Communism can have some damaging effects on spirituality. Albanians in general look down on religion and being religious is always crutinized.

If I am not wrong, you are not muslim. What are muslim  albanians thinking about this issue?

Much of todays "muslim Albanians" are made up of Agnostics and athiests, the most religious people in Albania are the christians. Islam in Albania was never something that held much spiritual value. We do have religious leaders, they are few, the Bektashi sect in Albania is a religious one and they would lovve the Kosovar to come in, but they are a minority.

And after 100 year, why do you think they still prefer to join  with you? If you dont help them, when they are under difficulties.

You got me wrong Murtaza. I am more then ready to do what i can foir them. Mt family sheltered many during the conflicts, Albanians also shletered Bosnians and vice versa during all the conflicts. An economic union is fine. but a full union would be too damaging to Albania since Kosov is 70% jobless. The people are poor and it would mean Albania would have to carry the economy. We cant do it. However we will support them in every other way.

It looks like you are giving  away, one million of  your people.

Actually its two million. According to Serbs we breed like rats.

this article explains the religious situation in Albanian history throughout the times.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 04:28
Albanians are dominantly Muslims. You cant deny your past and values. You may be a Christian but %755 of your nation isnt. In fact, Albanians were one of the most loyal nations to Bektashi sect, found by a Turkmen from Khorasan, Haji Bektash Veli.
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 14:04

Let me say who Iskender Bey Albo actually is;

-nationalistic christian alb who doesnt wanna speak of their muslim ottoman history or doesnt accept it

-who doesnt accept that in ALbany Turks lived and/or ruled

-who has a great sempaty to greeks whyle in greece a albanian cant even wear the greek flag or event cant be a teacher...

Im very tired of this nationalistic bullsh*t in this forum, pan-albanizm, pan-hellenizm, pannehoofd iranizm, even pan-turanizm...

ALL OF THEM ARE DISGUSTING!!! STOP THIS PLEASE STOP IT, IT MAKES ME SICK!!!

The most thing that hurts me is that (allmost) all of them are the neighbourcountry's of Turkey... We are surrounded by those ......

OUT OF LIMIT
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2005 at 14:48

-who has a great sempaty to greeks whyle in greece a albanian cant even wear the greek flag or event cant be a teacher...

Sympathetic? hardly, however I do realize that Greece is a neighbor that has harbored 400,000 Albanians, without even asking for one. Most of whom are illegal. The cultural shock to Greece was beyond anything I could imagine and so for me to badmouth Greeks would be a terrible for me to do. Secondly, Greece is my nations neighbor, tensions between two next door neighbors is not something I care for. Thats why I want my nation to work harder to improve relatiosn between neighbors. With Serbia, I can forget good relations for another 200 years  But with Greece, things can definately improve in the next coming decades. Another reason is because I have some Greek family members.

As for Ottoman history. No I don't deny it. Ever. However Albanian historians today do work very hard to try and downplay it. Add this to the fact that religion has never been a big factor for Albanians, especially for muslim Albs which was more of an economic change. Catholic Albs are different, they had to keep their religion to protect their identity, thats why they are more religious. Me? I dont a god. Im just....me.  

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 13:04
In history, religion shaped Albanian culture. Most of the Albanian origined Ottoman poets/literature men reached their levels just by religious knowledge, ph,losophy etc. Bektashi sect was improved by Albanians, religion made them a nation. And now you come and tell us about a couple of Albanian Catholics. Shame...
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 16:22
And now you come and tell us about a couple of Albanian Catholics. Shame...

Bektashi sect is only 20% of Albanian muslims. Most are devoted but fleeting, and were especially persecuted during Hoxha's time. them including all other religions, Albania is still declared an athiest country today, just that saying Jesus or Muhammed is no longer something that can bring about a sever punishment.

Secondly, I dont expect you to know this history. But there was a strong and growing Albanian culture pre-Ottoman days, many of our leaders(including our nearly deafied hero, Scanderbeg) were Catholics. Even today our muslim writers(most notably Ismail Kadare) look back at pre-Ottoman culture and something that needs to be revived. There is nothing shameful about that. our adoption of Islam was not a natural adoption.

Religion did not make us a nation, our language and culture did. Religion took shotgun to that. With Albanian, you are first an Albanian then the religion. And for northern Albanians, Bible of Kuran ride shotgun when the Kanuni of Leke is involved.

Btw, the first Albanian poet is considered to be Giulio Variboba, a Catholic Monk.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 16:26

not natural adoption? is this mean Ottomans forced you?

So If It becomes natural, there would be something shameful?

Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 17:08
If people adopt a religion with no polical or economical motivation then it has a much stronger chance of lasting. However this is not the issue with most Balkan muslims. For the Bosnians, its become a sort of thing they like to dangle over the Serbs, their identity is based off Islam, without Islam, Bosnians are just Croats and Serbs, with the Kosovar is the similar issue, culturally surrounded bya people of different religion who despise the latter, samething, this is why I want Kosovo to go independant, so it does not have to be in this situation. Same with the Iliriden, of Fyrom. Had all these peopel been given complete freedom and had the Serbs not been so aggressive over the fact that these peoipel are muslims, you would have seen the religiousness die out due to cultural isolation, but the Serbs acted idiotically brutally massacering thousands etc etc. which only enforced the religiouness on these people(Bosnians and Kosovar). Albanians were never in this however, the entire Albanian identity had no religion in place in fact it was the only nation in the Balkans that did not place its indentity on religion but on Albanianess(Hence the poem "Religion of Albanians is Albanianism"). This on top of the fact that the Ottoman Empire was dying and very much isolating Albania, on top of that was often working against Albanias interests reading to partition the land among Serbs and Greeks, and making the muslims, the original high class society, be like the others. However, the Christians in Albania lived for 500 years in an enviroment that was like the Kosovar Albs and Bosnians today, surrounded by converters, so their religion is held tighter where as the muslims in Albania were the highclass and thus not really attached to the religion as it was taken as more of a economical thing then spiritual. Get it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>