Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Radovan Karadzic arrested!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radovan Karadzic arrested!!!
    Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 20:28
Talk about a speedy turnaround, Al Jassas. Were you reading my mind as I typed? Smile

I'd be grateful for more information from anyone who could provide it.

-Akolouthos
Carpathian Wolf View Drop Down
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 20:31
Originally posted by Akolouthos

I have a question. Most of what I notice and read about the Yugoslav conflict comes via perusing the headlines and reading a snippet here and there; I don't know enough about this whole situation to participate in the discussion. That said, everything I have read with regard to people being brought to trial has been about Serbian war criminals. Now this is fine -- indeed, all war criminals must be brought to trial. My question, as a result of my ignorance of the situation, runs thus: have war criminals from other ethnic groups been prosecuted? That is to say: Is the reason I only read about the prosecution of Serbian war criminals because their trials are publicized more or is it because they are the only party being prosecuted?

Grateful for any answers or information that anyone can provide.

-Akolouthos

The Croats/Bosniaks/Albanians are generally given slaps on the wrist even though there is hard documented proof. Where as the Serbs, you only need a witness that heard someone tell them about someone who knows this guy who saw what happened and bam 30 years to life in jail. The west after all has to justify the methods of which they started, the war and the way they played "The Great Game" especially when you do it by supporting monsters like Tudjman and Izetbegovic. That way you can say "yea the guy we fought with was bad, but those Serbs were really really evil!"
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 20:35
Originally posted by Al Jassas

The guy was in power, he had the choice to do the right thing, regardless of if Srebrenica was "sacrificed" or not. He chose not mass kill muslims and Croats in other areas before yet he chose to do just that when he captured the town. He now reaps what he saw.

Now should other criminals be brought to justice, absolutely yes. Should they be tried, absolutely yes, were there muslims and Croats tried and found guilty? A quick scan shows that 20% of the people indicted by the ICTY were muslims or Albanians (don't know about Croats) and nearly all have been convicted and sentenced, yet unfortunately media in general and pro-serb media in particular have always played this fact down and gave to much concentration of the Serbs for various reasons.

Al-Jassas

Where did he mass kill Muslims? The civilians that died, died because the retreating muslim army took civilians with them into enemy territory where the Serbs ambushed the military. Are the Serbs to blame because Muslims used their own civilians as shields (intentionally or unitentionally)?

The "justice" dealt to the other ethnic groups is minor by far and the reason the Serbs are more spoken about is because we are suppose to view the west and those who fought on their side as the good guys. Remember the Taliban in Afghanistan? When they fought the USSR they were freedom fighters and good guys! Today they are not.

The reason the Serbs are more talked about in the news isn't because of "pro serb media" this is pure and utter non sense. Where do you convolute this sort of rubbish? If it was "pro serb media" it would be the opposite. The media has been by far and large blatantly anti Serbian since the start of the conflict. Many many times the clinton administration was quick to throw numbers of war crimes of the Serbs. Hundreds of thousands of women rounded up and raped! Then children lined up and shot! Oh the horror!...please.
Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 20:40
Here is a list of indictees with their prison sentences, hardly a slap Carpathian. As for Tudjman and Izetbegovic, both guys were to go to trial but died, what do you want of them, to be reserrected? Izetbegovic particularly was to be officially indicted in 2004 but he died in Oct 2003. Sad but it happened.

Al-Jassas
Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 20:43
70% of the people who died in the conflict were muslims. He is on charges other than Srebrenica like the wanton 3 year long siege of Sarajevo and daily bombardment of a civilian area as well as ethnic cleansing of people, not massacre but sack and displacement and finally running concentration camps in front of the whole world. All this was done on the territory where he was president and by his orders.

Al-Jassas
Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 20:56

And after minor digging, here is for you carpathian the full indictment against Mr Karazdic. have a good time reading it:

AL-Jassas
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 21:00
As to whether or not the global media is pro-Serb, I am not nearly informed enough to make a guess. I can, however, assure you that the U.S. media has been staunchly anti-Serb. I did follow the actual conflict (the NATO bombing campaign and what led up to it) and its immediate aftermath very closely, and can assure you that the Serbs were portrayed as barbaric proponents of genocide.

-Akolouthos
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 21:32

Here is a list of indictees with their prison sentences, hardly a slap Carpathian. As for Tudjman and Izetbegovic, both guys were to go to trial but died, what do you want of them, to be reserrected? Izetbegovic particularly was to be officially indicted in 2004 but he died in Oct 2003. Sad but it happened.

Al-Jassas

Why is it that Slobodan is remembered by the media as a war criminal from that farce of a trial yet Tudjman and Izetbegovic (who were free to roam btw) are considered to have been just? Why is it that Naser Oric got a slap on the wrist as well as the criminals ruling Kosovo right now? So much for this "pro serb" media non sense you are making up.
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 21:35
Originally posted by Seko

Lastly, what does this have to do with Saddam? Big leap in twisted logic on your part!
Karajic will be sentenced for Srebrenica case while nobody will be sentenced for recent death of many people in the wedding in Afganistan. And many other cases. Hague tribunal is criticized by many for favouring some side over anothers. Not to forget that some exceptional nations (I mean Americans obviously) do not consider themselves suitable to be subjects of this tribunal. Which also decreases its legality.
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 21:35

70% of the people who died in the conflict were muslims. He is on charges other than Srebrenica like the wanton 3 year long siege of Sarajevo and daily bombardment of a civilian area as well as ethnic cleansing of people, not massacre but sack and displacement and finally running concentration camps in front of the whole world. All this was done on the territory where he was president and by his orders.

Al-Jassas

Sarajevo, you mean the city where Izetbegovic's regime forced Serbs to leave and took their houses to give to Bosniaks? Sarajevo a city founded by SERBS? Sarajevo who was supposed to have Abdic as president?

Bombarded civilian areas? Like the bread basket massacre you mean where the Bosniaks hit their own people to blame it on the Serbs? Typical tactic with roots in Al-Qaida if you ask me. Even the UN documented how the Bosniaks sometimes hit their own.

What concentration camps? this is foolishness that has been disproven years ago.

And your link that you sent me "have a good read" and all shows nothing. Like i said for you this is just an instance where you can say "look look we're victims too!"

Edit: And by your logic because Germany had the most casualties then the nazis must have been victims right? The Bosniak army was weak and only stood a chance because of NATO, nothing more. That is why in most engagements without NATO intervention they were sent packing even with their middle eastern "friends".

Edited by Carpathian Wolf - 23-Jul-2008 at 21:38
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 21:36
Originally posted by Anton

Originally posted by Seko

Lastly, what does this have to do with Saddam? Big leap in twisted logic on your part!
Karajic will be sentenced for Srebrenica case while nobody will be sentenced for recent death of many people in the wedding in Afganistan. And many other cases. Hague tribunal is criticized by many for favouring some side over anothers. Not to forget that some exceptional nations (I mean Americans obviously) do not consider themselves suitable to be subjects of this tribunal. Which also decreases its legality.

The Hague who's council is mostly made up by members that Albright herself chose was made first and foremost to clean up loose ends in the former Yugoslavia. that is its sole purpose and nothing in that trial can be taken as anything similar to an actual court of justice.
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 21:41
Originally posted by Sparten

2) This is not about muslims or croats or anybody else, it is about Mr Karadzic and the charges againt him. He must face the charges. And the accusers must prove them beyond reasonable doubt.

That's the thing! This case has to be about Karadzic, whereas it IS about serbs, croats, albanians and bosnjacs and their geopolitical preferences.
Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 21:44

I have a question. Most of what I notice and read about the Yugoslav conflict comes via perusing the headlines and reading a snippet here and there; I don't know enough about this whole situation to participate in the discussion. That said, everything I have read with regard to people being brought to trial has been about Serbian war criminals. Now this is fine -- indeed, all war criminals must be brought to trial. My question, as a result of my ignorance of the situation, runs thus: have war criminals from other ethnic groups been prosecuted? That is to say: Is the reason I only read about the prosecution of Serbian war criminals because their trials are publicized more or is it because they are the only party being prosecuted?

-Akolouthos

Yes, they were. Take a look at list of prosecuted people in wiki.
Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 22:21
Hello to you all

Sorry Ako, I thought I posted the list of indictees but thanks for Anton who posted first.

As for you Carpathian, I have nothing to say more than what I said in the kosovo thread.

You chose to blind yourself of solid facts and accepted leftist loonies and Orthodox extremists point of view. I gave a 20 page long indictment and this doesn't suffice you?

My advice to you, Open up your mind, If the Serbs already accept the fact that most of the atrocities were committed by them and agree that Mladic and Karazdic were criminals, why the hell you defend them so much and deny the obvious, televsion and radio hasn't been invented after the war you know.

AL-Jassas
Yugoslav View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Yugoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 22:23

-Akolouthos

Of course, there are Croatian, Bosniac and Albanian war criminals, including already convicted:

* Rahim Ademi, Croatian Albanian nationalist who fought in the infamous Operation Medak Pocket in which Krajina Serbs were brutally ethnically cleansed, acquitted for not being able to connect to the crime,
* Mehmed Alagic, Bosniac Mujahadeen from Central Bosnia and Herzegovina, died before trial
* Bosnian Croat Zlatko Aleksovski sentenced to 7 years of prison for mistreatment of Bosnian Muslim prisoners in Lasva Valley; granted early release
* Stipo Alilovic, Bosnian Croat that murdered innocent Bosnian Muslims in the Lasva Valley, died before trial
* Haradin Bala, Kosovo Albanian sentenced to 13 years for killing innocent Serbs and non-loyal Albanians in the KLA Llapushnic camp
* Idriz Balaj, Kosovo Albanian accused for rape, murder and persecution of Serbs and others in western Kosovo, acquitted, but still under other investigations
* Tihomir Blaskic, Bosnian Croat Army general sentenced to 9 years for ethnic cleansing of Bosnian Muslims in Lasva Valley, particularly the Ahmixi massacre; granted early release
* Janko Bobetko, Croatian Army Chief of Staff, indicted for being part of a joint criminal enterprise to expel the Serbs from Croatia, in particular ethnic cleansing of Serbs in Operation Medak Pocket, refused to hand himself over until death
* Ljube Boskoski, Macedonian Minister of Interior indicted for the overeccessive force against ethnic Albanians in Ljuboten, acquitted
* Lahi Bahrimaj, Kosovo Albanian sentenced to 6 years for his role in harassment, abuse, expelling, capture, imprisonment, murder, and torture of Serbian and Romany Egyptian civilians from the villages surrounding the Glodjane region, released after 3
* Miroslav Bralo, Bosnian Croat military policemen sentenced to 20 years for ethnic cleansing of Bosnian Muslims
* Mario Cerkez, Bosnian Croat brigade commander sentenced to 6 years for the offensive in the Lasva Valley against the Bosnian Muslims
* Ivan Cermak, Croatian General currently on trial for a joint criminal enterprise to expel the Serb population from Croatia, by force, fear or threat of force, persecution, forced displacement, transfer and deportation, appropriation and destruction of property
* Valentic Coric, Bosnian Croat political leader and head of Army, currently on trial charged for displacing non-Croats and attempting to create a Greater Croatia by use of force
* Zejnil Delalic, Bosnian Moslem commander indicted for murder and rape of Serb detainees at the Celebici prison camp, acquitted
* Hazim Delic, Bosnian Muslim prison camp commander indicted for murder and rape of Serb detainees and sentenced to 18 years
* Rasim Delic, willingly permitting Mujahadeens to commit atrocities (murder, rape, torture) against Serb detainees and civilians, trial
* Drazen Erdemovic, Serbs' Croat sentenced to 5 years for murdering Bosnian Muslim men and boys in the Srebrenica massacre
* Anto Furundzija, Bosnian Croat commander sentenced to 10 years for torturing a Bosnian Muslim civilian
* Ante Gotovina, Croatian General on trial for a joint criminal enterprise to expel the Krajina Serb populace from Croatia
* Enver Hadzihasanovic, Bosnian Muslim brigadier general sentenced to 3 and a half years
for ethnic cleansing of Croats in central Bosnia
* Sefer Halilovic, Bosnian Muslim General indicted for massacres of Croats in two villages, acquitted
* Ramush Haradinaj, Kosovo Albanian KLA commander (current Prime Minister) under which ethnic cleansing of Serbs and other non-Albanians and inhumane treatment of unloyal Albanians occurred, acquitted for lack of evidence
* Drago Josipovic, Bosnian Croat fighter sentenced to 12 years for ethnic cleansing of Bosnian Muslims in the Lasva Valley
* Marinko Katava, Bosnian Croat from the atrocities in offensive against Bosnian Muslims in Central Bosnia, indictment withdrawn
* Dario Kordic, Bosnian Croat military commander, sentenced to 25 years for war crimes in Lasva Valley against Bosnian Muslims
* Amir Kubura, Bosnian Muslim commander sentenced to 2 years for murder and destruction of Croats in central Bosnia
* Mirjan Kupreskic, Bosnian Croat in Lasva Valley massacres against Bosnian Muslims, sentenced but acquitted on appeal
* Vlatko Kupreskic, Bosnian Croat in Lasva Valley massacres against Bosnian Muslims, sentenced but acquitted on appeal
* Zoran Kupreskic, Bosnian Croat in Lasva Valley massacres against Bosnian Muslims, sentenced but acquitted on appeal
* Esad Landzo, Bosnian Muslim Celebici prison camp guard sentenced to 15 years for crimes against innocent Serb civilians
* Fatmir Limaj, Kosovo Albanian KLA strongman (current Minister for Transport and Telecommunication) indicted for persecuting Serbs and non-Albanians and non-loyal Albanians in western Kosovo, acquitted, but an appeal still in process
* Pasko Ljubicic, Bosnian Croat military policemen, on trial for crimes against Bosnian Muslims in Lasva Valley
* Zoran Marinic, indicted for murder of Bosnian Muslim civilians, indictment withdrawn
* Mladen Markac, Croatian Army General on trial for ethnic cleansing of Krajina's Serbs and a joint criminal enterprise to remove the Serb populace from Croatia
* Vinko Martinovic, Bosnian Croat soldier sentenced to 20 years for atrocities against Bosnian Muslims in Herzegovina
* Zdravko Mucic, Bosnian Croat sentenced to 9 years for murder and torture of Serbs in the Celebici prison camp, early release
* Agim Murtezi, Kosovo Albanian indicted for murder of Serbs, non-Albanians in general and Albanians not loyal, acquitted
* Isak Musliu, Kosovo Albanian indicted for murder of Serbs, non-Albanians in general and Albanians not loyal, acquitted but investigations still present
* Mladen Naletilic, Bosnian Croat paramilitary commander sentenced to 18 years for atrocities against Bosnian Muslims in Herzegovina
* Mirko Norac, Croatian commander sentenced to 12 years for conducting a massacre of Serb civilians in Gospic and to 7 years for the Operation Medak Pocket and ethnic cleansing that occurred in it
* Naser Oric, Bosnian Muslim commander indicted for ethnic cleansing of Serbs in eastern Bosnia, sentenced to 2 years, acquitted after appeal
* Dragan Papic, Bosnian Croat in Lasva Valley massacres against Bosnian Muslims, sentenced but acquitted on appeal
* Milivoj Petkovic, Bosnian Croat Chief Commander on trial for atrocities against Bosnian Muslims in the Bosnian war
* Slobodan Praljak, Bosnian Croat political leader on trial
* Jadranko Prlic, Bosnian Croat leader on trial
* Berislav Pusic, Bosnian Croat officer on trial for ethnic cleansing of Bosnian Muslims
* Pero Skopljak, Bosnian Croat Chief of Police, indictment withdrawn
* Bruno Stojic, Bosnian Croat political leader on trial for ethnic cleansing of non-Croats
* Ivan Santic, Bosnian Croat mayor of Vitez, indictment withdrawn

I should note that there are three persons who were no doubt planned to be indicted, but all of them died before it was released:
* Franjo Tudjman, Croatia's President indicted for atrocities against Krajina Serbs and for a joint criminal enterprise to drive the Serb populace from Croatia
* Gojko Susak, Croatia's Minister of Interior indicted for atrocities against Krajina Serbs and for a joint criminal enterprise to drive the Serb populace from Croatia
* Zvonimir Cervenko, Croatian Chief of Main Staff of the Croatian Army in Operation Storm in which most Serbs were driven out from Croatia
* an indictment was also in preparation for Alija Izetbegovic President of Bosnia and Herzeogovina

And there are a number of people tried in local courts:
* Branimir Glavas, Croatian MP and "neo-Ustasha" commander currently on trial for persecuting Serbs in Slavonia
* Fikret Abdic, Western Bosnian Muslim leader, Croatian courts sentenced him to 20 years for war crimes

Edited by Yugoslav - 23-Jul-2008 at 22:29
"I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
Yugoslav View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Yugoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2008 at 22:35

Al-Jassas

You have overestimated it. 70% Croats and Muslims together died in the conflict.
"I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2008 at 01:59

Hello to you all

Sorry Ako, I thought I posted the list of indictees but thanks for Anton who posted first.

As for you Carpathian, I have nothing to say more than what I said in the kosovo thread.

You chose to blind yourself of solid facts and accepted leftist loonies and Orthodox extremists point of view. I gave a 20 page long indictment and this doesn't suffice you?

My advice to you, Open up your mind, If the Serbs already accept the fact that most of the atrocities were committed by them and agree that Mladic and Karazdic were criminals, why the hell you defend them so much and deny the obvious, televsion and radio hasn't been invented after the war you know.

AL-Jassas

Orthodox extremist, LOL again "look we're victims too!" non sense coming from you. And from WHO is the indictment? THE VERY PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT AGAINST THE SERBS. So again it isn't partial that the enemy be the one who decide what crimes happened by whom. You choose again and again to ignore the facts of a jihad in europe by loonies such as Alija Izetbegovic who stole the presidency from Abdic and was backed and funded by the west and by muslim jihadist groups. Why is it the Bosniaks themselves from Srebrenica contradict directly the "unbias" indictement from the Hague (who's council is almost wholey made up of by Albright.

Where did "the Serbs" accept anything? You mean the western bought puppet regimes like Tadic and the likes who rule as a minority in the Serbian countries? Brain washed kids who weren't even old enough to remember what really happened being told by the west this rubbish? Don't take my word for it, there was a link both in this thread and another detailing how the Bosniaks themselves stated that Srebrenica was used to bait the Serbs in, and how they retreated through Serb territory to Tuzla using civilians as human shields. This isn't a new tactic by the jihadist who would use their own mother if needed. Remember Alija Izetbegovic wrote in his mein kampf "We must do anything we can to aquire an islamic state in europe NO MATTER THE VICTIMS" his own words.

I say this not as a socialist or a communist or a Serb, but as a Romanian Royalist, Radovan is innocent of any war crimes in Srebrenica and Sarajevo. This is political mud slinging by the west to justify their disgusting acts of war against the Yugoslav nation. And mark my words, Radovan will be found guilty and put in jail if he isn't killed like Milosevic was in his cell or mysteriously "commited suicide" like several other Serb "war criminals" in their cell. This is due because of two types of people, the ignorant who just eat up what CNN tells them, and people like you jassas who likes to point to the situation with the media at your back and say "look we're victims too!" Again this coming from me, who used to say in the 90s "so what if the Serbs die en masse from the bombings in Belgrade, Slobodan should have not started the war and commited genocide" i said this to my mother's face at the time and I still regret saying it now, almost 10 years later after researching the facts in the area.

The only thing Radovan is guilty of is defending Serbian lands in Bosnia, lands that they had lived on since the slavic migrations, and defended them against not Bosniaks, (because most voted for Abdic, a PRO YUGOSLAV MUSLIM) but Bosniak muslim extremist and western imperialism again aimed against the Russians. And don't confuse me with some Russian lover either. The Albanians stealing Kosovo from the Serbs is but a fraction of what the USSR did to my country, and what we are still staggering from today. But even i'm not stupid and blind enough not to realize that this is just another chess piece being moved to corner Russia into check mate. How? With the middle east being a general pain in the ass (as we can see today with oil being the price it is) it was obvious the west would need another source of oil. Central asia. All the Stans that broke away from the Soviet Union have oil and there is an oil pipe line going through it, through the Balkans and through Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia and Russia having friendly relations pre Soviet Union era and post Soviet Union. Yugoslavia was Russia's foot step into europe, its way of influence over europe and the only mass sure source of oil which is stable, as opposed to the general cluster mess that the middle east is. So you Al-Jassas need to look at The Great Game with a few moves ahead. Here's an example, before the war even started, the American Congress cut all trade with Yugoslavia and muscled the world bank into doing the same. What for? You think Clinton actually gave a damn about Muslims in Bosnia? No, he wanted to break down another ally of Russia, the traditional enemy of America. That is why they helped the crazies which turned around and bit America in the ass on 9/11 and that is why they helped the psycho alija force his way into power and bring in militant muslim extremists.

You're too stubborn so this probably won't happen but I hope you realize one day that the game is chess not checkers. Try to be objective instead of seeing this as an chance for you to say "Look we're victims too!" Orthodox extremism? Quite frankly that's like saying Buddhist extremists or something like that. Unheard of, and only something invented by the media to demonize the Serbian nation to which my heart goes out to for the injustice done to it and its people as I would feel for any other country that had this done to it.

God sees all.
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2008 at 02:05
Yugoslav:

Couple things i noticed. It's so funny that the Croats who were in operation Storm and Flash to ethnicly cleanse Krajina of Serbs, the single largest act of ethnic cleansing and genocide in the entire yugoslav civil war (ever heard of that in the news? nope) are being sent to the Hague when America itself provided "retired generals" for many of the command and tactical positions to help the Croats due this, and America and German planes flew over bombing columns of fleeing refugees. Can we get Clinton on that list too?

Next, I notice alot of Bosniak/Croats/Albanians that were realeased early.

But here is something for everyone to keep under their hat. Did you know that if say I was a croat/bosniak/albanian war criminal, but i had "information" concerning Slobodan's "war crimes" i could testify against Slobodan and I would be excused from my war crimes? That is why you had all these croats bosniaks and albanians who testified against milosevic who they themselves were war criminals but were set free. Does tihs sound like justice to anyone?

Go look up a Dutch Documentary "Glosses at the Trial." It left me speechless. This is again from a Romanian royalist who if i could i'd impale, draw and quarter every socialist and communist I could, and the documentary made me really respect Milosevic. Go watch it yourself, see the type of crap they pull in the Hague. It's like a circus. Milosevic proved several people lied right in the court and the judge acts stupid, or that his translator doesn't work and he can't understand so "let's move on."

The hague is just made to be a show.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2008 at 04:11
its a false logic in thinking that becuase others are guilty that there is no justice with this guys capture. He was a criminal and should face his just deserves. I agree it wont be a 'fair' trail, though most of the victims of serb excess didnt excatly receive one either. I applued his capture, and i will applued the pursut of criminals on all sides.

Clinton included.Smile
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2008 at 04:28
But what war crimes did he commit really? Let's stick to Sarajevo and Srebrenica.

The first was a city held by islamic extremists. Why do i call them as such? Because that is what Alija was. He wasn't elected, he forced Abdic, a moderate out. Abdic's muslims and Serbs fought side by side against the western backed Alija regime. The UN documents many times where the Bosniaks (Alija's) mortared their own people in an attempt to gain sympathy.

Next we have Srebrenica, who's numbers of dead are highly inflated. Slobodna Bosna even states that Srebrenica was used as a staging point of attacks by Naser Oric in an attempt to get the Serbs to attack. The Serbs sent in a force of 200 men with a couple of tanks. Because of the high command leaving Srebrenica behind, the lower ranked men retreated. they took civilians with them in an attempt to go to Tuzla. The land inbetween was Serb held and the two military forces met and fought. The Bosniaks had civilians with them effectivly using them as human shields.

This is a very good website and i'm glad it was posted. Very clean and to the point.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>