Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Radovan Karadzic arrested!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radovan Karadzic arrested!!!
    Posted: 02-Aug-2008 at 05:48
Originally posted by Yugoslav

Originally posted by es_bih

King Tvrtko never procliamed himself a Serb and was a Catholic, furthermore, all royal letters of the Kotromanic family mention Bosnjani, not Srjanji.

He didn't proclaim himself a Bosnian either (nor is religion significant). There was no such thing as nations in the Medieval Ages, nor is normal for individuals (any at all) to 'nationally' declare. Wink

I did not have the time to properly reply, however; yes I tend to accept that as well. For one the Kotromanic dynasty is German in origin; and they definetly did not declare that but rather a localized descent and heritage. Nationality as we know it know did not per se exist in the medieval ages, but, state nationality did, too, and Bosnjani was a phrase used for people living within Bosnia proper not Serbs, and

POVELJA DUBROVCANIMA BANA STJEPANA II KOTROMANICA IZ 1332 GODINE

(15. avgust 1332.)

Ako Bošnjanin bude duzan i pobjegne - da mu nije vjere ni ruke od gospodina Bana.

Ban Stephen Kotroman AD 1332

It is a document dealing in relations between Dubrovnik and Bosnia, the qoute in particular is dealing with Bosnian citizens, or Bosnjani being indepdet and fleeing Dubrovnik.

A national conciousness in those terms existed, but certainly there were no Serbs in Bosnia nor the nationalities that we take for granted in the modern day.

Carpathian Wolf View Drop Down
General
General

BANNED

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2008 at 06:49
The way people considered themselves "Bosnian" is the same manner in which people considered themselves Transilvanian, or Moldovan in my country.

Again provide proof of a seperate ethnic entity different then Serb or Croat in Bosnia. When did these people migrate to this area and from where? And why is there no mention of them in history?
Yugoslav View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Yugoslav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2008 at 12:59
Originally posted by Carpathian Wolf

The way people considered themselves "Bosnian" is the same manner in which people considered themselves Transilvanian, or Moldovan in my country.

Again provide proof of a seperate ethnic entity different then Serb or Croat in Bosnia. When did these people migrate to this area and from where? And why is there no mention of them in history?

Carpathian Wolf, you cannot bog it down to the lowest possible simplicities. You need to really know through the history of region, like I do, for when you write something like that to the up, it in the end seems laughable to people like me.
"I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2008 at 17:42

There were two tribes that are even named, when more than that actually moved through the Balkans and even before either one and after. The waves were intermittent and not necessarily on a tribal, but sometime clan basis as well. There were Slavs settled in Bosnia before Serbs or Croats appeared in the Balkans. Those are minuscule tribes that contained thousands of people, but to announce they are the monolith is ridiculous, they like the Bulgars gained political dominance in the earlier periods and lost it several generations later, the Croat tribe lost political dominance in Slavonia and Dalmatia with the extinction of the royal line and the integration into Hungary. You are looking at things through a modern perspective, which will lead you nowhere. The Bulgar tribe was not slavic, but yet what Bulgarian aside from the Roma and Turkic Bulgars, or Greeks are not Slavic? They had dominance and their name stuck, the Rus are Scandinavian, but they are the originator of the term Russian even though the Slavs are the dominanting factor, the Franks only gave a few military commands into the French language, aside from the name, but they are the originators of the nation, the nation whose descent largerly lies in the Gallo-Roman sphere.
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2008 at 20:17
To Yugoslav: Other then "your comment is laughable" you provide no relevant information. So other then puff up your feathers you did nothing much else.

To es_bih: Well can you give a mention of these tribes and show they aren't Serbian/Croatian? Bosnia is a name from the Roman times from the river there. And the name stuck just like Germania, Hispania, Britania etc. So whatever this supposed "Bosnian" people's name was, it wasn't Bosnian beforehand. Even Mesa Selimovic discredits such a notion as a "Bosnian ethnicity". The Byzantine emperors even say Bosnia is the land of the Serbs. As for your comment that there were slavs before Serbs and Croats came, yes I know that. The Serbs and Croats were according to some, an Iranian people, some say Alanic and like the Scandiavian Rus ruled slavs. But eventually they were absorbed into the larger slavic population. Are you trying to say that "Bosnians" were somehow slavs that didn't mix with them? That'd be a silly claim to make since it would be impossible to make. I mean you can believe national myth if you want but it wouldn't be objective.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2008 at 20:32
And a Byzantine would know more than a local? When the Bosnian documents mention Bosnjanini?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2008 at 20:37
Ethnicities don't have to be existent since pre history for them to be considered as valid.  It starts from somewhere - so a Bosnan ethnicity exists.  IMO the Bosnian ethnicity is new and has its origin in the Islamisation of the area.  I don't agree with the notion of a distinct pre-islamic Bosnian people, however.

Edited by Zagros - 02-Aug-2008 at 20:37
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2008 at 20:44
"And a Byzantine would know more than a local? When the Bosnian documents mention Bosnjanini? "

LOL man don't pull that crap with me. Bosnjanini means nothing more then Bosnian in the region. That's ALL.

"Ethnicities don't have to be existent since pre history for them to be considered as valid.  It starts from somewhere - so a Bosnan ethnicity exists.  IMO the Bosnian ethnicity is new and has its origin in the Islamisation of the area.  I don't agree with the notion of a distinct pre-islamic Bosnian people, however."

Fully agree. There is a Bosniak ethnicity today, but they are made up of Muslim Serbs and even some Croats. But yes there is no such thing as a distinct pre islamic "Bosnian ethnicity". It's no more different then say Moldovan for us Romanians. In may aspects this myth stating other wise is akin to other nationalistic myths such as the type we encounter in FYROM.
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Aug-2008 at 04:59
Murdering Radovan Karadzic

Does Radovan Karadzic have evidence linking high-level U.S. officials to Islamic terror groups? Will he live long enough to present his defense at The Hague, or will he die in the UN Detention Unit like Slobodan Milosevic and Milan Babic before him?
by Andy Wilcoxson
(Libertarian)
Monday, August 11, 2008

Former Bosnian-Serb president Radovan Karadzic claims to have made a secret deal with American diplomat Richard Holbrooke in 1996. Under the terms of the agreement, Karadzic would completely withdraw from public life and in return the United States guaranteed his safety and his immunity from prosecution at the War Crimes Tribunal in The Hague.

Holbrooke vehemently denies making a deal with Karadzic. He said, "That is a total fabrication. It would have been not only immoral, but illegal."

In spite of Holbrooke's denials, former Bosnian-Serb foreign minister Aleksa Buha told Belgrade radio that he was present when the agreement was signed. He said the deal was made "in the night between 18 and 19 July 1996" and that "Holbrooke strongly promised that The Hague tribunal would be history for Karadzic if he withdrew from politics forever."

The Serbian news media has also published copies of the document signed by Holbrooke and Karadzic.

Confirmation of Karadzic's claims of a secret deal also comes from a less likely source. Karadzic's sworn enemy Muhamed Sacirbey, the former Bosnian-Muslim envoy to the UN, claims that he learned about the agreement from US diplomat Robert Frowick on the day it was signed.

Former Hague prosecutor Carla del Ponte also believes that a deal was struck. In a meeting with Dragan Kalinic, the former speaker of the Bosnian-Serb parliament, Del Ponte said, "I am investigating the story of an agreement between Karadzic and Holbrooke." Kalinic asked "Do you believe that the agreement exists?" and Del Ponte replied, "Yes".

Former Tribunal spokeswoman Florence Hartmann echoed those claims. She said the deal would explain how Karadzic was able to live for years on Bosnian-Serb territory and be ignored by more than 60,000 NATO troops.

She told Belgrade's FoNet news agency, "Information about his whereabouts was abundant, however, it would always turn out that one of the three countries - the U.S., Britain or France - would block arrests. Sometimes arrest operations were halted by Chirac personally, other times by Clinton," she said adding that she spoke "based on authentic statements and documents".

William Stuebner, an American advisor to former UN war crimes prosecutor Richard Goldstone, told reporters after Karadzic was indicted that he "personally witnessed a group of Italian peacekeepers at a checkpoint literally turn their backs as a convoy carrying Radovan Karadzic came by with lights flashing, just so they wouldn't 'encounter' him."

Stuebner claims to have met with Karadzic in May 1996, shortly before the deal with Holbrooke was signed. He described the meeting with Karadzic to the Christian Science Monitor saying: "He was scared to death, he was really sure they were coming to get him and was seriously looking to turn himself in."

In an interview with the German news magazine Der Spiegel, Del Ponte said that at one point Karadzic sent a message to the Tribunal "saying that he would turn himself in voluntarily. But then he suddenly changed his mind."

It would appear that Karadzic wanted to surrender to the Tribunal, but the United States convinced him to sign the agreement with Holbrooke and withdraw from public life instead. One could certainly speculate that the United States was more interested in keeping Radovan Karadzic quiet than in putting him on trial for his alleged crimes.

Eventually, Karadzic's deal with Holbrooke turned sour. The Belgrade daily Blic reported that in November 2000 the CIA tapped Karadzic's phone and discovered that he was still controlling his political party from behind the scenes. The unnamed source, who claimed to be an official from a Western intelligence agency, said "In America they went crazy realizing Karadzic was making a fool of them." At that point the protection was withdrawn.

Not only was Karadzic's protection withdrawn, Del Ponte believed that he was in danger of being killed. In her meeting with Kalinic she said, "Karadzic knows very well that he is in danger because if they find him he will not be transferred to The Hague alive."

In an interview with the Bosnian newspaper Slobodna Bosna, Radovan Karadzic's wife said the U.S. ambassador for war crimes, Pierre-Richard Prosper, "told my mother-in-law that she would never see her son alive again and that they would kill him when they find him."

Again, the determination to kill rather than arrest Radovan Karadzic suggests that the United States was more interested in keeping him quiet than in bringing him to justice for his alleged crimes. The question is why. The answer may be that he has evidence incriminating U.S. officials.

The United States and NATO supported the Muslim war effort in Bosnia. So did the Iranian Government, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, and other Islamic radical groups. As the wartime leader of the Bosnian-Serbs, Radovan Karadzic may be in a position to prove that there was high-level collaboration between U.S. officials and certain Islamic terror groups in Bosnia.

Imagine the political ramifications if Karadzic were to present strong evidence linking high-level U.S. officials with terrorists such as Osama bin Laden and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, both of whom were active in Bosnia before masterminding the 9/11 terrorist attacks. If something like that were shown to be true, it would explain the U.S. determination to keep Radovan Karadzic quiet.

At his initial appearance before the Tribunal, Karadzic expressed concern for his safety. He said, "I must say that this is a matter of life and death. If Mr. Holbrooke still wants my death and regrets that there is no death sentence here, I wonder if his arm is long enough to reach me here."

The fact that high-level Serbian leaders have died suspicious deaths at the UN Detention Unit in the past should give Karadzic reason to question his safety.

On March 5, 2006 the Tribunal claimed that former Krajina-Serb leader Milan Babic hung himself with his belt. During the autopsy The Netherlands Forensic Institute noted that it was "exceptionally uncommon" that the ligature mark found on Babic's neck was narrower than the belt he supposedly hung himself with. Generally in a hanging, they would expect the mark to be roughly the same width or slightly wider than the belt.

In spite of the fact that the marks on his neck didn't match the belt he supposedly hung himself with, no criminal investigation was carried out. His death was declared a suicide and the books were closed.

Less than a week after Babic's death, former Serbian President Slobodan Milosevic also died in the UN Detention Unit. Less than 72 hours before having a fatal heart attack, Milosevic wrote a letter to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs claiming to have been poisoned with a powerful drug that negated the effect of his high-blood pressure medication. His letter said, "In order to verify my allegations, I am presenting you a simple example which you can find in the attachment. This document, which I received on March 7, shows that on January 12th (i.e. two months ago), an extremely strong drug was found in my blood ... the fact that doctors needed 2 months to report to me, can't have any other explanation than we are facing manipulation."

In its report on Milosevic's death, the Tribunal confirmed that Milosevic was given a blood test on January 12, 2006 and that the suspicious drug was found. However, according to the Tribunal's report, "Mr. Milosevic was not told of the results until 3 March 2006 because of the difficult legal position in which Dr Falke found himself by virtue of the Dutch legal provisions concerning medical confidentiality."

Clearly the Tribunal is covering-up something, because there is absolutely no Dutch legal provision that prevents a doctor from telling his patient the results of their own blood test. Nonetheless, no criminal investigation was launched. The death was deemed "natural" and that was the end of that.

If Karadzic dies in the UN Detention Unit, he will be the third high-level Serbian leader to do so. If he has incriminating evidence against U.S. officials he would be well advised to get it out in the open as soon as possible, otherwise that information might go to the grave with him.

General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Aug-2008 at 05:08
Also by the same guy as a comment:

I regret that the word "several" is imprecise. I am not suggesting that Sarajevo was shelled infrequently. I agree that Sarajevo was shelled a great many times during the war. I also accept that thousands of civilians died in Sarajevo.

The point I am making is that the Izetbegovic regime deliberately provoked the shelling. Izetbegovic, not Karadzic, is responsible for the civilian deaths because his troops deliberately drew fire into heavily populated civilian areas of the city by breaking literally hundreds of cease-fire attempts and by firing at the Serbs from built-up civilian areas of the city.

What happened in Sarajevo is the same thing that Hamas was caught doing in Lebanon. Hamas fired rockets at Israel from heavily populated civilian areas so that Israel would be condemned for “targeting civilians” when it returned fire. The only difference was that the Israelis had better PR people than the Serbs so Hamas couldn’t get away with it like the Bosnian-Muslims did.

As far as the Bosnian referendum for independence is concerned. It was illegal.  The Bosnian parliament was not in session when the vote was taken to have the referendum in the first place. In the absence of the Serbian deputies, the Croat and Muslim deputies voted to hold the independence referendum, they voted on it in the wee hours of the morning after the parliament had been adjourned.

Even if the referendum hadn’t been illegal, the 62nd amendment of the Bosnian Constitution stipulated that a two-thirds voter turnout was required for any referendum on Bosnia’s territorial status. Voter turnout in that referendum was 64.31% (two-thirds is 66.6%) so even if the referendum had been legal the results were invalid because the voter turnout fell short.

On top of the fact that the referendum was a violation of Bosnian law, it was also a violation of Yugoslav law. Article 5 of the Yugoslav Constitution stipulated that there couldn’t be any changes to Yugoslavia’s federal borders unless all of the republics and autonomous provinces agreed. Bosnia never had the legal right to unilaterally secede from Yugoslavia in the first place.

Karadzic’s statements that the Muslims would be destroyed were warnings. He was warning them that they would suffer the consequences of their actions if they opted for war. He wasn’t calling for their extermination; he was warning what would happen to them if they used force to follow through on Bosnia's illegal secession from Yugoslavia against the will of the Bosnian-Serbs.

From a legal point of view, the law is on the Bosnian-Serbs’s side but even if it wasn't Alija Izetbegovic was an Islamic fundamentalist. That can be proven with the things that he wrote, it can be proven by his criminal record, and it can be proven by the fact that his regime was supported by the government of Iran and by various Islamic terror groups that he integrated into his military. Even if Bosnia’s secession from Yugoslavia had been legal, which it wasn’t, Radovan Karadzic still had a moral obligation to keep his people from being governed by Islamic radicals.

As a rule Bosnian-Muslims aren’t Islamic fundamentalists, but Alija Izetbegovic stands out as a glaring exception to that rule, and unfortunately he was internationally recognized as Bosnia's president. In the 1990 elections the Bosnian electorate voted for Fikret Abdic. Abdic got the most votes, but Izetbegovic managed to take over the Bosnian presidency anyway.

Ethnically, Abdic was half Muslim and half Croat. Abdic led a faction of moderate Bosnian Muslims in Western Bosnia. Abdic and his followers wanted out of Izetbegovic’s Bosnia just as badly as Karadzic and the Serbs did. In fact Karadzic and Abdic had a military alliance and they cooperated together in war operations against Izetbegovic’s regime. Do you really think those Muslims in Western Bosnia would have fought on the same side as Radovan Karadzic if they thought for a minute that his goal was to exterminate Muslims and commit genocide? Radovan Karadzic was absolutely fighting the good fight.

I wonder es_bih what is your take on this? Sure makes the context much more clear doesn't it.
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 05:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nmBPBmEbAI&feature=PlayList&p=57C3CA9880916DD6&index=11

That es_bih...show me the Serbs doing something like that. A video that clearly shows civilians being executed. Don't send me your propagandist non sense.
Bankotsu View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Bankotsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 05:27

A video that clearly shows civilians being executed. Don't send me your propagandist non sense.

War is crazy.

Pumped up on propaganda and hatred, you will do anything.

The sane ones amongst us must try to avoid war and bring down the warmongers.
Theodore Felix View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 06:14
That es_bih...show me the Serbs doing something like that. A video that clearly shows civilians being executed. Don't send me your propagandist non sense.

Im guessing youve never seen the video's of Serbs when they first entered Bosnia? There are plenty of such videos, edited fragments can be seen in this documentary: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke84YiQFC8c&feature=related

As usual Carp, you try and spin everything to try and make Serbs somehow innocent of all charges and crimes. To you they are saints surrounded by demons... Not only is it entirely shameful to make this a game of innocent versus evil, its downright insulting to those on the other side who were butchered by the various paramilitary men.

Edited by Theodore Felix - 15-Aug-2008 at 06:18
Bankotsu View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Bankotsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 06:18
All sides commited atrocities.
Bankotsu View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Bankotsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 09:34
USA/NATO's real agenda in the balkans?

Serbia: Victor’s justice
http://www.flonnet.com/

Why Is NATO In Yugoslavia?
http://www.doublestandards.org/

Correspondence between German Politicians Reveals the Hidden Agenda behind Kosovo's "Independence"
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context

Interview with Willy Wimmer
http://www.nspm.org.yu/Prikazi/nsp

Edited by Bankotsu - 15-Aug-2008 at 09:36
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 22:15
Originally posted by Theodore Felix

Im guessing youve never seen the video's of Serbs when they first entered Bosnia? There are plenty of such videos, edited fragments can be seen in this documentary: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke84YiQFC8c&feature=related

As usual Carp, you try and spin everything to try and make Serbs somehow innocent of all charges and crimes. To you they are saints surrounded by demons... Not only is it entirely shameful to make this a game of innocent versus evil, its downright insulting to those on the other side who were butchered by the various paramilitary men.

I watched about half of that and so far I have not seen at all what I had wanted to see. I showed you Bosniak Muslims and Croats clearly killing civilians. You could see their emblem, what they were saying, the people getting shot, falling to the ground etc. Now even though you like to make up lies about me, I did not say the Serbs were innocent. War crimes happen on all sides in every single war by at least one person who looses their cool and goes crazy, or one sick minded moron etc. I am however stating that the claims against the Serbs were hyperbole squared to the sixth power. If the Serbs were the main culprits of these war crimes, of killing civillians en masse, why is it we don't have videos of the Serbs doing what I have just shown the Croats and Muslim Bosniaks cleary doing?

A note on the documentary, it totally ignored Abdic, at least what I had seen. They said he won the election. He did not. The vote for Bosnian independence from Yugoslavia was done when the parliment was closed, and did not have the 66 percent majority so was illegal. Though they failed to mention any of that...
General
General

Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2008 at 00:23
If the Serbs were the main culprits of these war crimes, of killing civillians en masse, why is it we don't have videos of the Serbs doing what I have just shown the Croats and Muslim Bosniaks cleary doing?

Those videos do exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty9Eh-VrS5A

This is one. There are hundreds of such cases... this is unbelievable, you seriously think Serb hands are clean in this?
Bankotsu View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Bankotsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2008 at 03:34
Don't Forget Yugoslavia
http://www.informationcl

General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2008 at 16:00
Originally posted by Theodore Felix

If the Serbs were the main culprits of these war crimes, of killing civillians en masse, why is it we don't have videos of the Serbs doing what I have just shown the Croats and Muslim Bosniaks cleary doing?

Those videos do exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty9Eh-VrS5A

This is one. There are hundreds of such cases... this is unbelievable, you seriously think Serb hands are clean in this?

Everyone shot was a male of fighting age. It is well documented by both Serb and UN forces the abuses of Naser Oric's men upon the Serb civilians around Srebrenica. For years the Serbs had information about this though it was mostly ignored in the west.

Prove to me those men who were shot weren't Naser Oric's men? They were from Srebrenica so if they weren't physically disabled old the probability of being Oric's men is very very high. The Croat and Muslim video showed civilians being killed clearly, women and elderly. It also showed a uniformed soldier told to take off his uniform so he could be executed. The video you showed me was more of a propagandist job showing the Orthodox service before hand and then showing it inbetween. The priest did NOT bless the men to kill ANYBODY be they innocent or criminal. We don't even have a blessing/service for that. Showing it interchangably with the executions was some cheap attempt by a "dardanian" self proclaimed (actually Albanian) who wants to show "see not only do we muslims have extremists but Orthodox too!" Which is really stupid. It was just obvious.

With all the proof provided and knowing the situation in Srebrenica those men were Oric's and the only thing I saw was an execution of war criminals who will no longer scream "allahu ackbar" while killing civilians.
General
General

Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2008 at 20:24
I watched about half of that and so far I have not seen at all what I had wanted to see.

This was edited so as to be able to be shown on television. Ofcourse they are not going to show the murder, but kinds of bodies seen are evidence for themselves.

Prove to me those men who were shot weren't Naser Oric's men? They were from Srebrenica so if they weren't physically disabled old the probability of being Oric's men is very very high

Doesnt matter what they were, they were unarmed and captured soldiers who were lined up and shot.

The priest did NOT bless the men to kill ANYBODY be they innocent or criminal.

I know the video was edited to portray that, I didnt comment on that.

With all the proof provided and knowing the situation in Srebrenica those men were Oric's and the only thing I saw was an execution of war criminals who will no longer scream "allahu ackbar" while killing civilians

You dont have the right to come to any such conclusion.

Edited by Theodore Felix - 16-Aug-2008 at 20:25
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>