Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Documentray: Stolen Kosovo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Bankotsu View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bankotsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Documentray: Stolen Kosovo
    Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 09:05
Stolen Kosovo - Oteto Kosovo

Here is Czech documentary movie called "Stolen Kosovo". This movie was created by Czech TV. It documents the plight of serbs in Kosovo and NATO's agenda to tear away Kosovo from Serbia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCkL3cJGTTk
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 09:11

Ok. Nice. I think this belongs in the minefield. Or better yet, should be integrated with the 40 odd page Kosovo topic already there.

Carpathian Wolf View Drop Down
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 09:32
As time passes more and more of the world is seeing the lies of Clinton and his manipulation in the Balkans. How the supposed war criminals painted as black as coal were actually the victims that fell prey to Tito's boarders and the west's ambitions. I say this as a person who grew up within this propaganda and believed the Serbs were evil and I remember when I saw on CNN how Belgrade was being bombed and I said "who cares if they die, they started the war." And I shudder today at those words.

Another good documentary is one about Slobodan Milosevic, Glosses at the Trial, made by the Dutch. Eye opening to say the least. It should be on google videos in two parts.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 16:39
Milosevic the victim? Bah. That is hilarious.

Serbs as a people get a bad reputation due to him and his actions, but he deserves his bad reputation

General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2008 at 17:54
We'll discuss it in due time.
Theodore Felix View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:04
This documentary is pretty much a one-sided, very pro-Serb docimentary meant to try and portray the Serbs as victims of the whole thing. The big mistake was that it was banned, now because of this it has been hailed as some sort of great work, when in fact its just pro-Serb bias that ignores the other side of the spectrum. Rather the banning it, they should have just shown it alongside something far more moderate in view to even out the perspective.

There already is a topic on the issue and its many pages long. If you want to discuss you are more then welcome to revive it.

Edited by Theodore Felix - 16-Jun-2008 at 02:05
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:12
The rest of the series from the same guy in the first two sections:

Perhaps an admin could edit the opening post with this list if needed? I don't know.

As for me i've done quite a bit of research on the situation here and even though I got the general gist of what happened in Kosovo I never saw it this up close. It's really sad, and the sad fact is that Krajina and Bosnia are very similar in the way disinformation was used and truth was distrorted.
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:15
One sided really? I don't think so. I think it explains pretty much exactly what is happening and i'm glad they go back into history to show exactly how the Serb majority in Kosovo became a minority. How Racak was a staged massacre. How America and the KLA terrorists worked together.

In any case I havn't noticed the Czechs really big pro Serbian over anything. The Dutch made a very good documentary too.
vranakonti View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote vranakonti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:35

That documentary is biased and even the Czech TV that sponsored it,realised that.

This news is from the Serbian News Agency B92:

This is what they said:

Kosovo film sparking controversy in Czech Rep.
12 June 2008 | 10:15 | Source: FoNet
Czech TV is to go ahead with screening a documentary entitled “Stolen Kosovo”, TV spokesman Ladislav Stich has told daily Pravo.

Czech TV has kept Vaclav Dvorak’s documentary under lock and key since March, because it “contains the viewpoints of only one (Serbian) side,” and does not refer to the Kosovo problem, even though the station itself participated in the financing of its production.

Despite disagreements and arguments with Dvorak and producer Aleš Bednarž, the station has decided to show the documentary along with a film giving the viewpoints of the Albanian side. Both documentaries will be shown during a special televised political debate, featuring historians and political analysts.

Czech TV is now searching for a suitable film giving the other side of the debate, for which there are five candidates, so the precise time and date of the broadcast has yet to be set.

This documentary and the refusal of Czech TV to broadcast it has been stirring controversy for several months now between the film’s makers and Czech TV’s producer. The filmmakers claim that the station promised to broadcast the documentary on at least two occasions. However, the station claimed that it could not set an exact date for the broadcast because the documentary was “not balanced” and could not be shown without giving the other side’s point of view and an expert discussion.

Meanwhile, an anonymous YouTube user has already posted the documentary under the title, “Czech Conscience”, where it was watched by almost 100,000 people during three weeks in May, until it was withdrawn.

Czech TV admitted that it insisted on the film being withdrawn from YouTube, since its contract rights with the makers were being breached. Stich added that further legal action could be taken against the makers who deny posting the film on the internet.

Ti Shqipri m ep nder...
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:45
b92 is a very bias liberal news paper that is pro west and apologetic to "the other side".

But you are right it should show how Albanians are suffering under the KLA also. I know an Albanian girl who's boyfriend was Gorani and he was beaten up and she was shipped to the Arab Emirates to work as a slave. They found her about half a year ago and now are both living in Serbia. He joined the Serb military.

I wish the documentary was also more specific concerning how the Albanian refugees were due to NATO bombing and how many times the NATO air planes didn't even know whom they were bombing in Kosovo. They got their intended target most of the time however.

Also in the history portion they could have went over how the KLA eradicated the more peaceful Albanian side in Kosovo.

But in large it did explain the mass disinformation campaign circulating the world at the time. 250,000 Albanians all lined up and shot was the echo of the news paper in the west before anyone even stepped foot in Kosovo. The UN forensic team found around 2,000 dead from all sides in battle. Racak was a staged massacre and every nation participating in the investigation concluded it as such.

Edited by Carpathian Wolf - 16-Jun-2008 at 02:47
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 02:53
Kind of chilling in video 9 I think when the albanian children were telling the catholic child "shut up or we'll cut your throat." and they couldn't have been more then 7 or 8 maybe 10 at most i'd say. Really shows what enviroment they have been growing up in and it's very sad.
vranakonti View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote vranakonti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 03:54

Carpathian do you live in Serbia?

Ti Shqipri m ep nder...
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 04:16
East coast USA. Never been to Serbia.

Why are you asking? I mean I know why but I just rather you answer it for everyone yourself. LOL
General
General

Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 04:29
I wish the documentary was also more specific concerning how the Albanian refugees were due to NATO bombing and how many times the NATO air planes didn't even know whom they were bombing in Kosovo. They got their intended target most of the time however.

BS designed to incriminate NATO. Fact is that no Albanian will ever say that the NATO bombing was the reason why he or she fled. The reason was that Milosevic saw a gap in the NATO campaign: no ground support. This allowed him to make a swift land campaign that threw the thousands of Albanians into neighboring countries as a means of making problems more difficult for NATO.

Also in the history portion they could have went over how the KLA eradicated the more peaceful Albanian side in Kosovo.

If the KLA can be guilty of one thing: it aimed at making all Albanians side with them and attacked those who were perceived as traitors. Guerilla movements are known to do this and this isnt particularly unique among Albanians. Even today in Serbia you have various groups being threatened for not supporting the nationalist cause. However, the truth is that the KLA had the support of nearly 90%+ of Albanians in the region. This very often happens when nationalism rises and a community becomes exhausted.

The UN forensic team found around 2,000 dead from all sides in battle.

Forensics cant yet account for those still missing. There are thousands of Albs still missing

See this: http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-06-11-voa14.cfm

A recent article on the issue.

Racak was a staged massacre and every nation participating in the investigation concluded it as such.

Bold claim, when the chief forensic analyst stated otherwise.

http://www2.hs.fi/english/archive/news.asp?id=20030313IE2

Edited by Theodore Felix - 16-Jun-2008 at 04:37
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 05:10
"BS designed to incriminate NATO. Fact is that no Albanian will ever say that the NATO bombing was the reason why he or she fled. The reason was that Milosevic saw a gap in the NATO campaign: no ground support. This allowed him to make a swift land campaign that threw the thousands of Albanians into neighboring countries as a means of making problems more difficult for NATO."

Probably afraid to say other wise because the KLA will cut their throats.

Ah a "swift" land campaign that came in and bused Albanians to the boarder. Gotcha. ;)

I personally disagree that NATO didn't have ground troops. They were called KLA and they were trained by the CIA.  The west provided training and assistance just like they did in Krajina via "private contractors", retired US generals and such.

"If the KLA can be guilty of one thing: it aimed at making all Albanians side with them and attacked those who were perceived as traitors. Guerilla movements are known to do this and this isnt particularly unique among Albanians. Even today in Serbia you have various groups being threatened for not supporting the nationalist cause. However, the truth is that the KLA had the support of nearly 90%+ of Albanians in the region. This very often happens when nationalism rises and a community becomes exhausted. "

If they can be guilty of anything it is also heroin and sex slave trade, trading organs on the black market, murder, acts of terrorsim, the list goes on. And 90 percent of Albanians didn't support the KLA. These are fairly tales. Maybe the same way how Kim Jong gets 99.9 percent of the vote in his country? The family of the girl I brought up weren't KLA supporters. But maybe thats because they kidnapped her and sold her.

"Forensics cant yet account for those still missing. There are thousands of Albs still missing

http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-06-11-voa14.cfm "

This is non sense. It starts off saying 10,000 people died in Kosovo. This is pure garbage, only 2,000 some people were found. 10,000 is just one of the media catch phrase numbers spit out which seemed more reasonable then "250,000 albanians lined up and shot."

"Bold claim, when the chief forensic analyst stated otherwise.

http://www2.hs.fi/english/archive/news.asp?id=20030313IE2"

Awesome article, the problem is the Finnish forensic team was found guilty or at least under the investigation of taking bribes from Albanian officials. I could be wrong. But I know one of the nations had bribery issues. One of the ones around Finland or Finland itself.

The Spanish foresnic team specifically stated that there was no massacre.

Edited by Carpathian Wolf - 16-Jun-2008 at 05:16
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 05:16

Shameless Double Standards Most Westerners Refuse to See

It has been painfully obvious to the greatest majority of Serbs for couple of decades now that shameless double standards are a dominant feature of Western mainstream media and politicians in relation to every aspect of dissolution of former Yugoslavia, civil wars that followed and Serbian people in general.

So, the exact same people that will tell you that 1993 Christmas Day massacre in Bosnian village Kravice by Srebrenica-based Muslim troops, when 49 Serbian civilians were killed, was an episode which indeed never warranted more than a (cautious) condemnation — and certainly not any outrage or, God forbid!, direct military intervention by the NATO — those same self-righteous, pompous gnomes won’t blink an eye when reminded that 19 NATO states launched a merciless three-month bombardment over Federal Republic of Yugoslavia under a pretext that Serbian police has massacred 45 Albanians in the village of Racak, on January 15, 1999.

You see, 49 massacred Serbs at the beginning of the war are easy to forget, 45 Albanian Muslims at the end of a war are deemed a sufficient cause to start a 78-day aggression on a sovereign state, dealing with foreign funded and trained terrorists who seek to dismember that state. So much so, that then-German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer called Racak “the turning point” when the moral imperative of making war on Serbia became apparent.

To make things worse and to show how thoroughly brainwashed Western masses really are, after completely losing their capacity for critical thinking, the alleged “Racak Masacre” that instigated NATO carnage was no more than a rather clumsy hoax.

Nine Years Since Racak Hoax, a CIA-Staged Excuse for NATO Aggression

On today’s day in 1999, head of OSCE Mission in Kosovo and Metohija, American “diplomat” William Walker, accused Serbian police (although it was, actually, a multi-ethnic, Yugoslav police that conducted anti-terrorist actions in Serbian province of Kosovo) for “massacre” of 45 Albanians in the village Racak. It turned out that the victims were not civilians, but members of the Albanian terrorist KLA (UCK in Albanian) and that the entire incident was staged by Walker and KLA to serve as a pretext for NATO’s one-sided air war against Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.

Belgrade daily Glas javnosti offers detailed report about the CIA-setup under Walker’s directorship that caused untold misery, pain and suffering to Yugoslav citizens and state.

Anti-Terrorist Action by Yugoslav Police Observed by OSCE, Two Foreign TV Crews and a Number of Foreign Reporters: None of Them Saw a Massacre, Until William Walker Saw it

At the beginning of January 1999, the command post of the KLA terrorist brigade comprising of 126 members was set up in Racak. Among 126 terrorists, notorious terrorist family Mujota, responsible for the assassinations of six policemen, was also based in Racak. The surrounding villages Petrovo, Luzak and Rance were under the KLA control as well.

Yugoslav police informed the OSCE mission about its intention to carry out an anti-terrorist action in the village of Racak. These were the so-called ‘verifiers’, who had to be invited to observe every action of the Yugoslav police against the Albanian terrorists, so they make sure the use of force is not “disproportionate” and civilians are not being harmed. The anti-terrorist action started at 8 a.m. After a battle that lasted whole day, Yugoslav police has defeated the Albanian terrorists in Racak, who have suffered casualties.

This is how French daily Le Figaro, which had its special reporter Renaud Girard on the ground, described the action by the Yugoslav police and the events reporters witnessed on that day:

“[...] At dawn the Serb police surrounded and attacked the village of Racak, known to be a base of the separatist KLA. The police had nothing to hide, since at 8:30 a.m. they invited a television crew (two reporters of the American Associated Press) to film the operation. Members of the OSCE mission were also present: on location were two vehicles with American diplomatic plates. The OSCE observers stayed on location the whole day, situated in a valley from where they were able to observe the village.

“At approximately 3:00 p.m., a police report was made public via the International Press Center in Pristina, which stated that, during the course of fighting at Racak, 15 KLA terrorists were killed and a significant quantity of weapons was confiscated. At 3:30 p.m. the police forces, accompanied by the television crew of Associated Press, left the village, taking with them a heavy artillery piece of 12.7 mm caliber, two hand-held artillery pieces, two sniper rifles and approximately 30 Kalashnikovs manufactured in China. At 4:30 p.m., a French reporter drove through the village, where he encountered three orange OSCE vehicles. The international observers were calmly talking with three adult Albanians in civilian clothes. They were looking for possible injured civilians. Upon returning to the village at 6:00 p.m., the French reporter saw the observers taking away two women and two old men, who were very lightly injured.”

In the center of the village, in a house where the KLA base was set up, police has found a computer containing data about the Racak KLA brigade and the list with 126 terrorists based in the village. The list included four foreigners, with American or British names. It was determined that those were KLA foreign instructors.

When Yugoslav police started pouring through the village and securing the roads and trenches, Albanian terrorists from the Lake Mountain (Jezerska planina) and the surrounding villages attacked them. They opened fire from the hills above the trenches and Yugoslav police was forced to withdraw from Racak due to strong offensive and unfavorable, low-ground position. That is when the grand hoax started, to be launched into the world as an alleged massacre of civilians by the Serbian police.

Walker Personally Sets the Stage Before Inviting Reporters

Bodies of the Albanian terrorists killed during the battle were being pulled out of ravines and creaks by the other KLA troops seizing the village, to be placed in a field where there were no bodies before. Associated Press TV crew which entered the village with Yugoslav police earlier has recorded that the very field where allegedly executed Albanians were piled up, was empty at the time police was in the village. Albanian terrorists have redressed some forty bodies, replacing their KLA uniforms with civilian clothing. They drove the other killed terrorists in their uniforms towards Budakovo village, where they probably buried them.

Early next morning, William Walker came to the field to instruct the Albanian terrorists surrounding him on how to position the bodies, so that the scene appears as a massacre, i.e. the execution of the civilians. After the stage was set, Walker brought the TV crews and reporters over. Detailed description of the whole setup is available in the book titled “Second Kosovo Battle” by reporter Milorad Drecun, under the “Racak Hoax” chapter.

Finnish Forensic Specialists Find No Evidence of Massacre, i.e. the “Executions”

A team of Finnish forensic specialists headed by doctor Helena Ranta arrived to Racak to determine the cause of death of the Albanians found. The final report submitted by the Finnish forensic experts contained no evidence that on January 15, 1999 Albanian civilians were massacred, wrote German daily Berliner Zeitung which received the report prior to official publishing.

German daily informed that the initial report by the Finnish forensics contained half-truths and contradictory claims, later admitted by Helena Ranta, but without any qualms regarding the dishonorable role she played. She said that her report had to be approved by William Walker before being submitted.

That is when it became obvious that Racak hoax was a planned action by all those who took part in the aggression on FR Yugoslavia, since the alleged Racak massacre served as a pretext to Western and German politicians to give their consent to NATO attack.

Helena Ranta Reveals the Truth 9 Years Later

Marking the shameful anniversary of Racak Hoax, Tanjug reminds how then US Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told CSB that “dozens of people had their throats slit in Racak” and that the only solution was in “humanitarian air strikes” on Yugoslavia.

On the other hand, reports Tanjug, three teams of forensic experts — from Yugoslavia, Belarus and Finland — found only firearm wounds on the bodies of the victims.

Special tests revealed gunpowder residue on the hands of 37 of the 40 bodies initially examined, proving that the victims were using firearms immediately prior to their death.

The head of the Finnish forensic team, Helena Ranta, backed Walker's statement prior to the bombings, saying that she was expressing her personal view. However, on Jan 23, 2007, Ranta admitted to Belgrade daily Blic that the final Finnish forensic report "did not contain proof about either a massacre or execution taking place in Racak."

In a Russian television documentary titled "End - condemned to exile", recently broadcast on the Serbian television (RTS), Ranta admitted that Walker was horrified by the results of the investigation of the Finnish forensic team and that, at the time, she was unprepared to oppose him, but that now she is ready to speak out.

KLA Chief Confirms: Racak was a Fierce Battle. Nothing More.

According to three Berliner Zeitung reporters who investigated Racak hoax (Bo Adam, Roland Heine and Claudius Technau), “UCK [KLA] is in the best position to bring light to the case.”

And here is what its commander in chief Hashim Thaci had to say to the BBC regarding Racak: “We had a key unit in the region. It was a fierce battle. We regrettably had many victims. But so did the Serbs.”

General
General

Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 05:23
If they can be guilty of anything it is also heroin and sex slave trade, trading organs on the black market, murder, acts of terrorsim, the list goes on. And 90 percent of Albanians didn't support the KLA. These are fairly tales. Maybe the same way how Kim Jong gets 99.9 percent of the vote in his country? The family of the girl I brought up weren't KLA supporters. But maybe thats because they kidnapped her and sold her.

Guerilla groups are not organized and generally do not have a central core to take orders from; at the same time, you dont know where recruits are coming from. Your personal experience is not indicative of the population of the country. Go there yourself and ask each and every person in Prishtina what they think of the KLA and if they support it. That the ex-members are so popular still is very revealing. KLA soldiers are viewed upon as heroes in pretty much all Albanian inhabited lands and busts of them are constantly springing up. The masses love them.

Ah a "swift" land campaign that came in and bused Albanians to the boarder. Gotcha. ;)

You dont think that an organized large army can displace people quickly? Germans of east Germany started fleeing their homes well before the Russians even entered.

I personally disagree that NATO didn't have ground troops. They were called KLA and they were trained by the CIA. The west provided training and assistance just like they did in Krajina via "private contractors", retired US generals and such.

KLA was a guerilla army, it could not operate in a direct conflict with the Serbian army. It was essentially powerless to stop Milosevic outside of the local level.

This is non sense. It starts off saying 10,000 people died in Kosovo. This is pure garbage, only 2,000 some people were found. 10,000 is just one of the media catch phrase numbers spit out which seemed more reasonable then "250,000 albanians lined up and shot."

10,000 is the general conclusion that was reached a few years ago. 250,000 was when the media was hyping up the event in the 1999 and people still didnt know what was going on.

Awesome article, the problem is the Finnish forensic team was found guilty or at least under the investigation of taking bribes from Albanian officials.

Care to provide evidence? Are you talking about Ahtisaari. In no case have I seen so far have the Finnish groups been declared guilty, unless Im missing some sources.

And as for other countries admitting that it was a lie, I suggest you look at this: http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/1999/19990119.sc6628.html

PS: Helena Ranta was the only EU forensic. The other two groups were Yugoslav and Belorus.

Edited by Theodore Felix - 16-Jun-2008 at 05:28
General
General

Quote Theodore Felix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 05:31
You can find me a hundred articles of the kind. Their chief purpose is to place guilt on America and to discredit their campaign in Kosovo. You can find many articles that go with the Albanian side or the Serb side, its not hard.

You havnt even given me the source of your article. Not only that but the article doesnt even give direct evidence, just secondhand sources from generally pro-Serb places(Russian and Serb)

And here is what its commander in chief Hashim Thaci had to say to the BBC regarding Racak: “We had a key unit in the region. It was a fierce battle. We regrettably had many victims. But so did the Serbs.”

This doesnt discredit the event. Its well known that Racak was a KLA stronghold, however it doesnt mean that the crimes committed were necessarily KLA troops. Massacres often happen in regions of intense fighting. Srebrenica happened along similar lines as well.

Edited by Theodore Felix - 16-Jun-2008 at 05:36
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 05:35
"Guerilla groups are not organized and generally do not have a central core to take orders from; at the same time, you dont know where recruits are coming from. Your personal experience is not indicative of the population of the country. Go there yourself and ask each and every person in Prishtina what they think of the KLA and if they support it. That the ex-members are so popular still is very revealing. KLA soldiers are viewed upon as heroes in pretty much all Albanian inhabited lands and busts of them are constantly springing up. The masses love them. "

They did have a pretty central core or at least a few heads such as Hashim "The Snake" Thaci that got through his war crimes with a slap on the wrist. I know the KLA is loved now because the Albanians romanticize them as heroes when really they are terrorists tied to the Albanian Mafia.

"You dont think that an organized large army can displace people quickly? Germans of east Germany started fleeing their homes well before the Russians even entered."

I do the question is if the JNA did that or not. Seems kind of a waste of resources to be honest.

"KLA was a guerilla army, it could not operate in a direct conflict with the Serbian army. It was essentially powerless to stop Milosevic outside of the local level."

KLA got beaten up and almost destroyed had it not been for NATO and the imported jihadist soldiers refilling the ranks.

"10,000 is the general conclusion that was reached a few years ago. 250,000 was when the media was hyping up the event in the 1999 and people still didnt know what was going on."

The general conclusion is about 2,000 from BOTH sides because that is how many people have been found.

"Care to provide evidence? Are you talking about Ahtisaari. In no case have I seen so far have the Finnish groups been declared guilty, unless Im missing some sources. "

You are right I am mistaking the Finish team with another group. I'll get you a link when I can. But your data about the Finnish team is out dated, 2003.

From the above article dated 2007:

"The head of the Finnish forensic team, Helena Ranta, backed Walker's statement prior to the bombings, saying that she was expressing her personal view. However, on Jan 23, 2007, Ranta admitted to Belgrade daily Blic that the final Finnish forensic report "did not contain proof about either a massacre or execution taking place in Racak."
General
General

BANNED

Quote Carpathian Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 05:39
"You can find me a hundred articles of the kind. Their chief purpose is to place guilt on America and to discredit their campaign in Kosovo. You can find many articles that go with the Albanian side or the Serb side, its not hard.

You havnt even given me the source of your article. "

Except my source which you must have skipped over, was your souce also. The difference was that yours was out dated, and it contradicted it, directly.

"This doesnt discredit the event. Its well known that Racak was a KLA stronghold, however it doesnt mean that the crimes committed were necessarily KLA troops. Massacres often happen in regions of intense fighting. Srebrenica happened along similar lines as well."

Well proof is that bodies were moved and dressed in civilian clothing. Such as bodies with bullet holes but no matching holes in the shirt the man is wearing.

I wouldn't bring up Srebrenica if I were you because it would derail the conversation even further. You have more of a chance argueing Racak's case of a massacre then Srebrenica. I'll leave you with that. Again i'm working on a rather lengthy post concerning the entire situation. Might be up tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>