Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Hang Arab Children": Israeli Rabbi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Hang Arab Children": Israeli Rabbi
    Posted: 29-Mar-2008 at 14:28
Couldn't this Rabbi and Muslim countries come to mutually benficial deal?

Only give him girls that have been victims of rape, he hangs them.

win/win

The thing I find intriguing about this is not that a newspaper managed to find a crank to quote. That's easy. Every country has cranks, every newspaper has slow news days and all journalists are lazy. What's amazing it takes years of training to become a Rabbi.

So scientificallty speaking, this conclusively proves training as a Rabbi in no way improves you as an individual. So why bother?

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Mar-2008 at 18:02
Originally posted by Sparten

Again, Parnell, King John, and Super Goat, seem to find thing other than the call for children to be hanged as objectionable.

I don't believe I ever said I condoned the Rabbi's call what I said was he has a right to say it, just like other religious leaders have the right to say what they think. Please point out to me where I explicitly said that I either condone the hanging of children or even implied such an idea. I find the suggestion of hanging children for things their fathers did to be incredibly objectionable. I also think that the comments the Rabbi made came from a place of anger, frustration, and grief over the situation in the M.E. He has a right to say what he wants/believes.

Again I, and others, ask where are these sentiments on AE? BTW don't put words in my mouth that I never said.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12