Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Official AE Podcast Scripts' Writing Topic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Official AE Podcast Scripts' Writing Topic
    Posted: 19-Jan-2008 at 22:48
haha - that would be funny and accesible. What so each day of a campaign or something from a first person perspective! Wow!
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2008 at 01:12
That would be... amazing.

Sometimes I think were all these ideas come from. And then I understand - we, who have gathered here, are simply the best.
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2008 at 02:17

Sometimes I think were all these ideas come from. And then I understand - we, who have gathered here, are simply the best.

haha nice compliment but obviously a BBC team and the cream of the world's historian community could do a wee bit better! LOL!
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2008 at 03:23
Haha Goban's idea is awsome! I'm certainly voting for something like that!
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2008 at 03:35
Hhhaha - with you all the way! Great - "Well Koit, I'm standing here on the plains of Ipsus... and I can just see the antigonid phalanx moving into position and yes! Here come the Ptolemaic, Lyscahmid, Selecuid and Macedonian scounting forces - well this is going to be one heated battle between these superpowers -javelin whirls past - yes as we can see journalistic standards and ethic weren't that highly developed in 301BC"

Okay so now for ideas we've got -
>total quiz questions
>Historical events from the first person
>
Praetor View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Suspended

Quote Praetor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2008 at 06:39
Great idea Goban!

We (Knights and I) could cover Roman elections and political scandals in a similar fashion to modern media. There could be someone in the studio, and someone on the campaign trail for example, talking to the major figures, first hand.

Regards, Praetor
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2008 at 16:43
You could do indeed. That would be amazing... amazing.

I can almost imagine these overviews... :D
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2008 at 01:46
Originally posted by Praetor

We (Knights and I) could cover Roman elections and political scandals in a similar fashion to modern media. There could be someone in the studio, and someone on the campaign trail for example, talking to the major figures, first hand.

we should also get someone to do sports!
Praetor View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Suspended

Quote Praetor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2008 at 02:19
Originally posted by Balaam

we should also get someone to do sports!

LOL I can just imagine the covering of Roman sports in that fashion.......it would be truly hilarious, speaking of which the Nika riots would be interesting to cover.

Regards, Praetor.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2008 at 16:31
Lol. Greek Olympics?
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2008 at 11:00
Just thought I would bring this up but does anyone here know how we would go about making the podcast?
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2008 at 19:55
Nah. I'd leave that up to you. You write a script and then have some cool person read it out loud.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12