Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Barbie bites the big one

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Barbie bites the big one
    Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 10:49
Sorry to bust the bubble of the saintly women on this thread but I figured playing the devil's advocate is pertinent in covering a different spectrum.

Can't seem to keep up with the proliferation of barbie offenses these days. After the Paris chambers we have almost excluded the ever seductive Lindsay and her exploits with the California Highway Patrol.

Just got out of rehab, now with cocaine in her pants she just might make it her second home away from home.

PS - Always thought she could play Ann Margaret in some redo movie of sorts. 

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 10:57
That's not so bad, maybe she can capitalise on it and release a single like her buddy Paris did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66epna2Sss&feature=dir
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 14:43
Constantine XI LOL

That jailer looks like Saddam to cap it all off.
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 14:52
I never bother to write about the troublesome Hollywood tykes (Lohan, Hilton, Ritchie, etc) because I still think of them as "kids" and not as "women". These girls(although they are over the age of 21) have never had responsibilities, were born with a silver spoon, and have never wanted for anything that they didn't get. They still have much growing up to do. Unfortunately for these girls, trouble has always befallen then by and through their parents, who seem to have alcoholism and addiction issues to deal with themselves. When young irresponsible girls have lots of money and power, it's difficult for them not to follow the same behavioral pattern that their parents have, not to mention the wanting of attention which they've been deprived of since birth. The general public, however, are the ones who keep them in the limelight. And, lately, the more naughty they are, the more popularity they attain. (e.g. Kate Moss - the English model now gets more work (after a photo depicting her snorting cocaine was made public) that she ever had before. I certainly don't want my children to have these girls as their role models.
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 14:55
Darn straight Morticia. Better role models are out there. You are one of them.

Playing the devil's advocate is kinda fun anyway, hence a need to post the unsaintly.

Edited by Seko - 24-Jul-2007 at 14:55
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 15:13
Originally posted by Seko

Darn straight Morticia. Better role models are out there. You are one of them.

Playing the devil's advocate is kinda fun anyway, hence a need to post the unsaintly.

That's right, Seko! Here's devil's advocate on a good day!

Edited by morticia - 02-Aug-2007 at 14:07
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 21:27
Originally posted by Seko

That jailer looks like Saddam to cap it all off.

Yes it's not a bad clip, it was done in Australia if I'm not mistaken. Funny how if you throw heaps of fake tan and blonde colouring at just about anyone they end up looking like Paris.

I do agree with moriticia that it is a concern, and teen/pre-teen girl magazines hold up young women like that as role models. If you have ever actually viewed the contents of the sex tape Ms. Hilton made you can definitely say that the little tramp who parades around like she is royalty is not someone I want the vast number of young female relatives in my family looking up to. The media simply perpetuates their focus because it sells, that's all.

For what it's worth, I think Lindsay is marginally better than Paris. Paris is trash but pretends to be royalty, Lindsay is trash and doesn't try to pretend otherwise.

Edited by Constantine XI - 24-Jul-2007 at 22:25
elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2007 at 21:59
After watching the tapes she swore she never did you begin to realize the true talents of Paris!
elenos
 Post Reply Post Reply