Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perimeter of Ranks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perimeter of Ranks
    Posted: 01-Jul-2007 at 06:49

what is the perimeter of ranks at AE?

(eg. from rank 1 to 2 need 60 posts, from rank 2 to 3 need 100 posts (total))

Anyome could answer from rank 3 to 4, and 4 to 5?

(Total no. of answr okay..)
"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2007 at 08:50
1 star = 0 to 49 posts
2 stars = 50 to 99 posts
3 stars = 100 to 249 posts
4 stars = 250 to 499 posts
5 stars = 500 posts +

There you go Balian d'Ibelin.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2007 at 08:03
Thanks, Balaam.
"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
Traveller View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2007 at 08:09
But why do you want to know about the ranking scheme Balian.Making 500 posts won't help you become a moderator.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 05:41
he's just curious
Traveller View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 05:50
Are you sure?Maybe he does want to become a moderator.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 06:51
I dont wanna became a Moderator, I just wanna know.
Traveller View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 07:17
But it's good to be a moderator.You can ban members you don't like.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 08:05
Yeah, as long as youve got something on them to ban. just to cover your ass like..

Maybe you want to become a moderator traveller....
Traveller View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 08:16
 Not on this forum.Too boring for me.Ermm
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 08:19
Really?? What other forums you on?
Traveller View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 08:21
Maybe they'll be boring for you however I'll send you a PM so that the Mods on this forum do not ban me for advertising in the Tech Support section.
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 08:24
No prob - don't let them damn mods get one over on ya..!

Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 08:50
he he... Banning members by yourself?? Is that the real reason to became a Moderator here?? Ha ha!! That's a good one!
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 09:34
In reality banning members is the least pleasant aspect of the job.
 ps. I don't ever remember banning a member for posting material to a wrong section but we could set a presadent if you really want to TravellerEvil%20SmileWink
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 10:29

There's got to be a little, tiny, minute,slightly sadistic ounce of enjoyment in booting out somebody, especially if they're spouting hatred etc...?

Can i just ask, whats the difference between administrator, moderator, and editorial staff?
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 10:45
Well we can't ban anyone unless we submit a case to the other moderators and they agree it is procedurally correct in line with the Code of Conduct. It is not something we can just do one a whim. If there is substantial opposition to someone being banned, no ban occurs.

Editorial staff are responsible for the production of the Magazine, and enjoy a position of respect and prestige for their contribution to the community. Moderators are responsible for ensuring the Code of Conduct is followed, and enhancing forum activity. Administrators have exclusive powers to investigate any activity on the forum, which even moderators do not possess - it is to them that any overarching issues about the forum be directed.

As for Traveller, I think we have encountered him before. How's it going, Dinesh?
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2007 at 11:21
Thanks for the clarification Constantine.

I bet ya its hard not to wink at yourself and smile every morning when you pass the mirror, thinking ' i'm a moderator/administrator, the world is mine...and you know what - I deserve it'. <<wink, smile, point finger playfully at your reflection>>   Cool

And yes, I am only jealous!
Traveller View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Traveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jul-2007 at 06:42
Originally posted by Dawn

In reality banning members is the least pleasant aspect of the job.
 ps. I don't ever remember banning a member for posting material to a wrong section but we could set a presadent if you really want to TravellerEvil%20SmileWink

Sure, if it makes you happy Dawn.

Originally posted by Constantine XI

As for Traveller, I think we have encountered him before. How's it going, Dinesh?

OK so old George wished me good morning in the Pakistani thread.I'm good however it seems the mods on this forum are suffering from a case of mistaken identity.I think you guys need a break from the net.

elenos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote elenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2007 at 23:54
Traveller appears to building up his posts rather than saying anything useful. 
elenos
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>