Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AE Magazine - Issue 14 - May 2007

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AE Magazine - Issue 14 - May 2007
    Posted: 11-May-2007 at 01:28
And now i'm confused, at all.
My Answer to Pic Quiz May 2007 was:
The picture was drawn in 1808 by Anoine-Jean Gros and shows Napoleon at the Battle of Eylau 1807 (East-Prussia), not Austerlitz. Something wrong ?

Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2007 at 12:06
Do editors have the ability to unsticky? In that case it is Paul...

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2007 at 15:05
Nope, Aelfgifu, only Admins can do that. Even my  mod powers can't make a global announcement. Although if Paul edited the first post then the sticky would automatically leave.
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 08:12
? I can sticky and unsticky whatever I want... Ah! more undiscovered powers!

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2007 at 10:12

if you can sticky/unsticky and make global anouncments in all forums then there is something really wakco going on cause you shouldn't be able to. 

Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 07:37
Hm, there is then, because as far as I know, I can post anywhere and sticky whatever I want.... Shocked But I also was the only one who could edit in the Modsroom before, remember... So yes, I think the settings on my account may be a bit on the liberal side..., you might wanna take a look at that... Wink

Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 09:10
You actually admitted to being overpowered? Not very Machiavellian of you at all!
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 09:39
No, it is not... Power over people was never my desire... [adjusts halo to properly devout angle]

Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 09:53
Originally posted by Constantine XI

You actually admitted to being overpowered? Not very Machiavellian of you at all!

Very girlie though,

Edited by Paul - 16-May-2007 at 09:53
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 10:27
Hm, one wonders what nasty reply was edited away there, Paul... LOL 

To be frank, I do not care about 'special powers' as I do not need or use them anyway... And I do not go in for peeing contests about who has the most buttons...Wink

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2007 at 11:47
Perhaps someone granted her administrator powers? It might be possible. But in any case, none of the mods could be able to make anything Global as it is now.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2007 at 04:58
Originally posted by Aelfgifu

Hm, one wonders what nasty reply was edited away there, Paul... LOL 

Actually it was the nice bit I edited out.
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12