Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turk presence in asia before BC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
?????? View Drop Down
  Quote ?????? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turk presence in asia before BC
    Posted: 02-May-2007 at 05:11

I know many people believe that Turk did not existed in central asia before BC and believe that it was the land of indo-aryans or at least say blond blue haired iranics, european ancestors land, Turks where living that time in the Sibiria or above Sibiria lands.my question is that if Turks did so far away than how than it come there are many shared words between old Turkish and Sumerian language that is impossible to find in todays indoeuropean languages?according to these Chinese and indoaryans are  the same in being ancient and oldest in these land than to Turk so how come that Sumerians are not related to Chinese when it comes to identify what kind of thing they talk?to share similiar words at least, shouldn't Turk had lived before BC geographically very near to mezopotamia or at least asia to have word sharing in language to have these words did not exist in indoeuropean?I know from the examples they are really Altaic words that does not exist in  indoeuropean languages like gig-yig-being patient for example.I think cultural things espicially words do not exist from culture to culture at least in Sumerian texts Ziusudra does not pass in his real name in jews' text.

Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2007 at 13:44

Dead

I am a free donkey!
 Post Reply Post Reply