Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A suggestion with request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
K. V. Ramakrishna Rao View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote K. V. Ramakrishna Rao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A suggestion with request
    Posted: 07-Mar-2007 at 20:32

I find there have been new members joining the forum raising issues and questions.

However, when their profile is checked, no information is found, even, the real name.

So why can't the AE suggest to provide their name, qualification, interest in historical topics etc., so that the discussion would be fruitful.

AE can at least prescribe to give minimum details for better interaction.

Moreover, many times, the members and as well as moderators enter into personal discussion through "Private messenger", and this can also be avoided for real dialogue.

History is not what was written or is written, but it is actually what had happened in the past.
Kashmiri View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Kashmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Mar-2007 at 20:35
i am not sure what are u talking about, people here come from allover because they like history, they dont have to be proffesers on history.

Edited by Kashmiri - 07-Mar-2007 at 20:35
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2007 at 19:25
AE is open to all people who want to discuss history, and many people do not want to publish their details on Internet sites, so providing details about yourself is voluntary. However I'll pass your suggestion on to the rest of the staff to see what they think.

Private Messages are meant for exactly that, a private discussion between two people.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2007 at 03:08
I agree with Mr.Omar.Smile
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2007 at 14:45

Because not everyone wishes to share such info. I am sure that you respect the privacy of each members, no?

Join us.
 Post Reply Post Reply