Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedChechnya is necessarry and justified

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chechnya is necessarry and justified
    Posted: 11-Feb-2005 at 14:01
In what sense is it Russian soil, you could just aswell call the areas that were under Russian control in 1913. his soil, Chechnya is no different, their fight for freedom is just in progress, that is the difference.
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
dark_one View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2005 at 22:05
In what sense is it Russian soil, you could just aswell call the areas that were under Russian control in 1913. his soil, Chechnya is no different, their fight for freedom is just in progress, that is the difference.

Those lands were our soil in 1913. So if a revolt started then and there we could have rightfully crushed it sicne it was our soil. Please draw me a map of the world that shows which soild is whose or at least tell me what the official way to determine which soild is who's. They have no more right to kill us then we do then by the normal system.
 By the Estonian system, in which whatever Russia does is wrong, you are right they have the right to kill us.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 04:27

Your soil is the land of the Moscovites of the middle ages. That is where you have lived, do live and is your true home. It is their home, you have no right to be there, tell them what to do and they are showing their feelings towards you with their most extreme capabilities. Just go home Russians.

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
dark_one View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 10:18
So according to you everything outside of Muscovy should be abandoned? And how do you define Muscovy? It grew over time into what Russia is today. We are at home, and we have no plans of leaving, times change and so do country borders.
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 16:22

Well, maybe i can't understand the feelings that run throguh the heart of a Russian or any conqueror nation as Estonians have never had such urges and it hasn't left a mark in our history. We probably just can't see the way that you see things over your border, all i want to do is to walk in my forests for an hour or so and admire my potatoes that i grew on my fields and so on... So, my point is, i don't think i can ever understand your views on the subject other than my own.

Well anyway, FREE CHECHNYA!!!!

Bosnjo View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 17:09

I support also  a -----<( Free Chechenya )>--- but this Chechenya should be led by Nationalists like Mashadov not by Wahabis like Basajev.

The russian can never win this war due to 3. reasons:

-Russian Generals sell all kind of weapons to Chechens

-The Chechens are backed by Saudi Arabia and USA, for US is a weak Russia a good Russia

-Basajew said that he has data from 1.5 Million Volunteers, and as far as I know the Wahabi ( very very extreme Islamic) Ideology, they never bluff or lie, believe me or not, they realy never bluff or lie not even for propaganda. Sick Guys

Edited by Bosnjo
I am heavely armed, entirely sick and extremly nationalistic.
dark_one View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2005 at 23:29
 We will not stopa nd theyw ill not stop. There are more of us then there are of them. Can you figur eotu what will happen?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 01:47
Yes, the Russian nation will get another name on their ethnical list which they have obliterated, long live the Russian pride.
dark_one View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 17:03
Yes, the Russian nation will get another name on their ethnical list which they have obliterated, long live the Russian pride.

And what are the names of some of the toerh nations we obliterated? Also no one is forcing them to attack us, they can live in peace and without military occupation if theys top the attacks.
Bosnjo View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 20:16

Jednog, dana bice mir. razumijes ruski. ali dokle vasi generali njima naj modernije oruzjie prodaju, nem sanse.

One day, there wil be peace, but as long as the russian generals sell them their modernest weapons, there is no chance.

dark_one View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 20:34
 What language was that? i udnerstood most of it.
Bosnjo View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 20:51

It is Bosnian (same like Serbian and Croatian).

I spoke already with Ukrains and Poles , but I did not know that even Russians understood us, so I try it. What did you not untersand.

dark_one View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2005 at 22:14
Not much I put question marks instead of words I did not get: ?, ? ? peace, definetely Ruski, ? ? your generals them our modern weapons sell, no chance. 
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 03:14

Originally posted by dark_one

So according to you everything outside of Muscovy should be abandoned? And how do you define Muscovy? It grew over time into what Russia is today. We are at home, and we have no plans of leaving, times change and so do country borders.

in the thread over the war for Karabgh,you said that you had been supporting Armenia ,which occupied Azeri territories,there...

here you say you cant give up any fomal land even tough different ethnicities live there..

i couldnt understand that

ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Vamun Tianshu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 03:20
What is it with land?Is possessing land more important than eradicating those who live there?

Edited by Vamun Tianshu

In Honor
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 13:49

"What is it with land?Is possessing land more important than eradicating those who live there"?

Who knows, i don't think neither is important as they are both bad policy.

Well anyway, i will stand my ground and that is: Russia is killing Chechens for paper, and that is it, no excuses, no twisted visions of patriotism or defence of the Russian people.

dark_one View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 14:27
Russia is killing Chechens for paper

Because as we all know Chechnya controls over 70% of the world paper supply, which is why we are attacking them and not the other way around. No twisted versions of patriotism here, just the "fact" that we attacked Chechnya and not the other way around.
wilpuri View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2005 at 04:00

Let's think back to 94-96, Russia manufactures an incident and goes in to 'support the opposition' which was actually made and supported by Kremlin. What ensues is a very costly conflict in terms of human suffering, and humiliation of the Russian Armed forces. The decision of Chechen independence is postponed 5 years. At this time the Chechen cause was commonly called a NATIONALIST cause, for independence. After so much suffering, Chechenya became an ideal breeding ground for islamist fundamentalism. Foreign money, weapons, fighters as well as ideology were welcomed (and sorely needed).

It is because of Russian brutality and aggression, that the Chechen cause has been radicalized into an islamist fundamentalist one. Russia has already murdered to democratically elected head of states of Chechenya, Dudayev (A good man) and Maskhadov (a moderate killed quite recently). Neither of these men were terrorists, they were relatively speaking moderates and first and formost Chechen nationalists. Why does Russia target these men instead of the fundamentalists? Because Russia wants to keep this conflict going. Killing off moderates will only further radicalize the Chechens and give a vaccuum for islamists to occupy. After the carnage that Chechens have been forced to witness everyday, I find it no wonder that they want to take the 'war to Russia', altrhough I do not sympathise with 'terrorists'. Its so easy for Putin to say that he is fighting terrorism, since that is the trendy accepted thing to do today.

Russia's track record for human rights issues is hardly impressive. Your minorities are not necessarily all that happy...

http://www.mari.ee/eng/

Besides, Russian foreign policy is something very strange, it makes the Bush administration seems sensible.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2005 at 13:54

Nice going Wilpuri, i don't have the fingerpower to write in this topic until i gain enough motivation again from Dark Ones posts, as you can see, we have had quite a lenghty arguement on the matter on the previous 7 pages. We even made truce for a little while, didn't last long though. Well, anyway, FREE CHECHNYA!!!!!

Suomi-ugrilaisen ja selle le uhke!!!!

wilpuri View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2005 at 15:34

Most Russians I've talked to online are quite sensitive about this issue, but as an outsider to the conflict, I've attempted to look at it more objectively, which is hard nowadays, since no one knows what goes on in Chechenya.

BTW my Eesti keeli is a bit rusty, but I'll try to learn something useful when I cross the water to Tallinn next month.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>