Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man of the Year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Loknar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man of the Year
    Posted: 19-Sep-2006 at 23:37
If it was up to me, the man of the year would be President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran. Just look at the man! 6 months ago you didnt hear about him, now he is all over. He openly defies the world, especially now since his UN adress.

I am not defending him. I think he is the 'bad' guy. However, as a politician, he has to be one of the most brilliant ive ever seen.

Hugo Chavez is also a consideration but i think Ahmadinejad is more prominent.

Remember, man of the year doesnt mean the good or bad guy. Hitler was man of the year 2 times i think.

Edited by Loknar - 19-Sep-2006 at 23:39
vulkan02 View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Termythinator

Quote vulkan02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 08:44
I think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a great man, however I can't say the same for his taste of embroidery.
The beginning of a revolution is in reality the end of a belief - Le Bon
Destroy first and construction will look after itself - Mao
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote Desimir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 10:33
Yes,this iranian guy is the reason for many troubles and that's why he deserve to be ranked first.
Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Loknar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 11:53
To be honest, I dont support this man at all. I think the things he has said about Israel in particular make him a dangerous man.

Of course, there is the ever so origonal desire to make comparisions to nazi germany so I wont go there.

The next american president and british prime minister will have to deal with Iran one way or anothrt. Certainly nobody else is.
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Quote Desimir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 12:20
And how do you think they will deal with Iran.A possible war may have a terrible consequences like WW3.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 12:29

As for stating idea, I don't support Ahmadinezhad at all. And it's not only about Israeil. It's about West and East; Christianity and Islam.

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
 Post Reply Post Reply