Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

meskhetian people in central asia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
galvatron View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote galvatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: meskhetian people in central asia
    Posted: 09-Sep-2006 at 09:15
i want to ask,who are the meskhetian people ,are the related to mongol or turkish people ,please let me know ,thank you .
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2006 at 14:26
Hi I'm meskhetian well we use ahika turk we are of the oghuz branch of the turks.

no Time now respond later

there were some in uzbekistan

they come from south caucasus modern day georgia
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Jonon View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Jonon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2006 at 15:08
About 300,000 Meskhetians are in the world today.They are ethnic Turks, but they never lived in Turkey.

Their ancestral home is Meskhetia, now part of the Republic of Georgia, but formerly in the Soviet Union.

The Meskhetians were deported to Uzbekistan and elsewhere in Central Asia toward the end of World War II. But in 1989, after violant riot against them by Uzbeks they were forced to escape to the Krasnodar region.  Seems like Meskhetians did not get along with their turkic brother Uzbeks and Tajeks.

Most of them in Southern Russia, Krasnodar. Some of them are granted citizenship of Russian Federation and some denied regarding their background 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall information about Meskhetians are very negative. Even Turkey declined to grant refugee to them

There are about 7,644 of them are rebuilding lives in dozens of cities across the United States.
Hope they will adapt American culture

Edited by Jonon - 09-Sep-2006 at 15:10
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 03:11
Originally posted by Jonon

About 300,000 Meskhetians are in the world today.They are ethnic Turks, but they never lived in Turkey.

Their ancestral home is Meskhetia, now part of the Republic of Georgia, but formerly in the Soviet Union.

The Meskhetians were deported to Uzbekistan and elsewhere in Central Asia toward the end of World War II. But in 1989, after violant riot against them by Uzbeks they were forced to escape to the Krasnodar region.  Seems like Meskhetians did not get along with their turkic brother Uzbeks and Tajeks.

Most of them in Southern Russia, Krasnodar. Some of them are granted citizenship of Russian Federation and some denied regarding their background 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall information about Meskhetians are very negative. Even Turkey declined to grant refugee to them

There are about 7,644 of them are rebuilding lives in dozens of cities across the United States.
Hope they will adapt American culture

this pretty much covers it. there are alot in turkey like my grandfathers and alot of others.

some came to turkey during the collapse of the ottoman empire some in ww1 some like my greatgrandfathers in ww2

they mostly live in the north east part of turkey well use to they also moved to the south
selam View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote selam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 04:52

Seems like Meskhetians did not get along with their turkic brother Uzbeks and Tajeks.

well ,Ozbek cannot  get along with any  other people !!!
they even screw us uyghur ,the most closest nation tothem !!!!
selam View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote selam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 05:02
Originally posted by rodimus prime

i want to ask,who are the meskhetian people ,are the related to mongol or turkish people ,please let me know ,thank you .
DUDE ,meskhetian guys are handsome usually !!!!!! so ,never ever introduce your sister or girls to them , other wise those girls would rather kill themsevlves if they don't meet one meskhetian  turk !!!! LOOOOOOOOOLLLL
so every time I went to XI_tujue (kehraman ) 's personal profile in my space ,I never let my sister enter see my computer  screen !!!!!alot of troubles will happen later if she swa him !!!!!Big smile

Edited by selam - 10-Sep-2006 at 05:06
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 06:14
Originally posted by selam

DUDE ,meskhetian guys are handsome usually !!!!!! so ,never ever introduce your sister or girls to them , other wise those girls would rather kill themsevlves if they don't meet one meskhetian  turk !!!! LOOOOOOOOOLLLL
so every time I went to XI_tujue (kehraman ) 's personal profile in my space ,I never let my sister enter see my computer  screen !!!!!alot of troubles will happen later if she swa him !!!!!Big smile

wow I'm flattered my middle name is kahrman my first name is eyup.

me I don't cause any troubleBig smile

btwselam whats your myspace name

Edited by xi_tujue - 10-Sep-2006 at 08:30
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2006 at 02:30
Originally posted by selam

Give me your MySpace URL
For Turks, the homeland isn't Turkey, nor yet Turkistan. Their country is a vast, eternal land: Turan!
-Ziya Gokalp-
TRK DNYASI Forum, join today.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 07:05
ouch that's a hard one Savdogar...

xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 12:39

I'm not even going to justify that with an awnser

I can't offend the uzbek people who Am I to say bad thing about them.

On the other hand I can offend you but I don't want to waist my time nor energy to this.

I wasn't offended that you said that I'm 100% Caucasian(I know I'm not) but that they deserved the genocide. I wouldn't wish genocide on my worst enemy. Remember this no body I mean no body deserves a Genocide. I think the ahiska turks didn't get weaker because of the genocide but because they got well basicly stabbed in the back by guys like you(not all uzbeks included) just guys like u.

this is the last respond about this topic mabey we can argue or even agree on some other topics. who knowsStern Smile    

Edited by xi_tujue - 12-Sep-2006 at 13:22
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 13:01
He was banned for that.

Xi_tujue has a right to be offended. As most of us are. The offending thread will be closed unless xi_tujue requests otherwise.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2006 at 13:11

Xi_tujue requests that his thread stay open.

The offending post will be removed however.
 Post Reply Post Reply