Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Historical Amusment: The History of Me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Historical Amusment: The History of Me
    Posted: 30-Jun-2006 at 22:42
    PDL was born in a shack somewhere down in Florida and i lived on a dog's breast milk for 89 days. Afterwards the young Ponce was discovered by FBI agents who shipped him off to foster parents who gave him more dog's breast milk. When Ponce was 10 he recieved two artifical eyes to see because he was born blind.

-----Afterwards (next post add on to the story)
flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2006 at 23:36
I am afraid this thread may earn you the "Most Pointless Thread" trophy again for the month of July.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2006 at 08:16
And he's complaining about the tomato thread? [which he started, I might add.]  Confused 
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2006 at 11:04

What a bunch of Boring Old SourPusses you both are Flyingzone and Redclay.

I'll join your immature charade Ponce.

-But these were not ordinary Artificial Eyes, these were artificial eyes that the CIA had stolen from the Soviets during the darkest days of the Cold War. With these eyes Ponce had the power of X-Ray Vision. Before long NASA had contacted Ponce about the possibility of him becoming an Astronaut. So Ponce quit his job as the worlds youngest ever Airport Baggage Handler, and started his Astronaut Recruit Training Course at NASA headqurters. --(next post add on to the story)
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2006 at 20:38
Yea seriously..sourpusses

But as Ponce started his training course at NASA, three old turkeys came upon him. One wore a black robe, another wore a white robe, and the last one wore a fez. These three turkeys started talking to Ponce in a language only he could understand. ANd these turkeys said--(next post to add to story)
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jul-2006 at 21:39
gargoyle wrote-   What a bunch of Boring Old SourPusses you both are Flyingzone and Redclay.

I am not sure, but I think Flyingzone will join me when I say, Thank you, I'll wear that title proudly. Big smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 11:48

-- in a perculiar Charlton Heston Voice "Ponce, you are the chosen one". Ponce was rather taken aback by this revelation, and replied in total astonishment "Wha... What do you mean?". Then the Turkey in the Fez replied "We desperately need an extra player for our 4 Turkey a side Beach Volley Ball Team, and we want you!". The Turkey in the White Robe stepped forward and handed Ponce a Pink coloured G string and said "Here is your Uniform". Ponce was absolutely delighted because Pink is his favorite colour. He speedily put on his 'Uniform', deffered his Astronaut Training, and set off with the three Turkeys to the Beach -- (next post add to the story)

flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 11:53
Originally posted by red clay

gargoyle wrote-   What a bunch of Boring Old SourPusses you both are Flyingzone and Redclay.

I am not sure, but I think Flyingzone will join me when I say, Thank you, I'll wear that title proudly. Big smile

Big smile

But seriously, I think a lot of you guys would be quite surprised to know how "old" I actually am Wink
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 17:22
Ponce in his brand new pink coloured g string ran past the turkeys into the beach. The sun was presidng over them gloriously for about an hour while they lazed around waiting for their competition. WHen the sun reached it's highest point Ponce noticed a noise that became louder and louder. SUddenly, 4 women appeared before Ponce and the turkeys. 3 were abnormally huge with damn ugly faces while the 4th was about 5'9 and very cute looking. The cute one said "ok you guys ready to get beaten by girls?" And Ponce responded...
Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Gargoyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2006 at 12:37

- "I'm sorry ladies, but I am Allergic to Females". The 4 women looked at each other in amazement and quickly ran away. The turkeys also looked at each other and told Ponce that they were going to get some Icecream. So there he was, all alone on the Beach watching all the other Turkeys enjoying their games of Beach Volleyball. Then all of a sudden Ponce heard somebody say in a slightly Camp voice..... "Hey, can you help me apply some suncream to my back? I just can't seem to do it by myself". Ponce immediately looked around and saw... Richard Simmons, wearing a pair of yellow speedos, approaching him -
 Post Reply Post Reply