Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aryan Indians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Author
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aryan Indians
    Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 09:59
Originally posted by Vedam

No people have converted in the past as Hindus but they were whole large groups who were put in the into a varna, so for example the Kusanas and Sythians  may have become Rajputs and their Priests Brahmins,  but this was when there was a state of Influx in society.

Ringo Starr sound familiar?

But now you cannot be Priest for example unless you are a Brahmin.

A Brahmin is a priest isnt it?

It is like the Jewisg religion which is also a people/various tribes

Jewish thing, I agree strictly they dont allow converts but not Hinduism

I do not dispute that Hindus in the NWF call themselves Pathans but they are Hindkho Pathans or called Punjabi Pathans because they speak HAVE ABSORBED THE CULTURE, BUT THEY ARE NOT TRUE PATHANS. They do not trace themselves to the certain various ancstors that Pathans will have.
Hope this clears it up.   

Hindko is simply a language. Some members of the Mardan tribes used to speak Hindko up till recently in large numbers, but they were still Pathan. Some Hindko Pathans can also speak Pashto. I've given my source anyway, it's up to you if you want to believe it.

Edited by TeldeInduz - 02-Jul-2006 at 10:00
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 10:07
Let me get this straight, you're an Afghan...?  What is your tribal affiliation from both your mothers and your fathers side?  I have known about half-dozen afghans and let me tell you they'd beat you to pulp if you told them you're an afghan/pathan or whatever, they hate pathans and say that they're punjab mixbreeds!
I cannot talk about Telde, but i am pashtun through and through, both sides, great grandfather came from outside Jalalabad. And if those Afghanis don't like it, they can stick it......... you know where.

Vedam View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Vedam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 10:09
OK fair enough, let us drop the subject, enough saidSmile
You have your source, i have my Kapoor relatives from Sialkot, who probably know a  little bit about their family name
PS Ringo Starr is a Hari Krishna follower, but i'm not gonna get into that now, lifes too short.
Vedam
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 10:14
Durrani tribe to be precise, though I don't remember why they moved to jalabad or here.
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 10:15
Originally posted by Sparten

I cannot talk about Telde, but i am pashtun through and through, both sides, great grandfather came from outside Jalalabad. And if those Afghanis don't like it, they can stick it......... you know where.

When I say Afghan, I mean ethnicity only (for those that dont know, the term for ethnicity of Pathans is used interchangeably with the term Pashtun ethnicity or Afghan ethnicity).

Edited by TeldeInduz - 02-Jul-2006 at 10:17
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 10:26

OK fair enough, let us drop the subject, enough saidSmile
You have your source, i have my Kapoor relatives from Sialkot, who probably know a  little bit about their family name
PS Ringo Starr is a Hari Krishna follower, but i'm not gonna get into that now, lifes too short.

Having the name Kapoor doesnt mean anything if you think about it. It's much like the name Khan doesnt mean Pathan (though a lot have some Pashtun ancestry in this case).
Vedam View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Vedam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 10:39
No my friend you are wrong in this case, with hindus it is different.
Family surnames show which community a person belongs to.
How many punjabi Patels do you know.
And as i told you before Kapoors, are the highest of the Khatris along with Khannna and malhotra. And up until a few years ago only  these 3 married only among themselves.
Raj kapoors mother was a malhotra.
But let the topic be closed now.
Vedam
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 10:41
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

You're not too bright, so until you turn the bulb on, there's no point responding to jibberish when you dont even know the origin and meaning of the word "Pathan".

PS Is this you?

hahahaha you arent even a Pashtun !!! you're a hazara i bet and this guy Balram Rajput is a Gharasia; By definition these are those Rajputs who intermarried with the indegenous tribes of the areas such as the Bhils.  Now I can show you a much better and accurate picture of a Gharasia, and just because the guy uses 'Rajput' as a surname doesnt make him one he maybe moonlighting  Lamp

Edited by Rajput - 02-Jul-2006 at 11:10

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 10:50

No my friend you are wrong in this case, with hindus it is different.
Family surnames show which community a person belongs to.
How many punjabi Patels do you know.
And as i told you before Kapoors, are the highest of the Khatris along with Khannna and malhotra. And up until a few years ago only  these 3 married only among themselves.
Raj kapoors mother was a malhotra.
But let the topic be closed now.

If you do a search for Patel and Muslim, you'll come across a load of Muslim Patels. I've actually met a couple. I'm sure some exist in Punjab, but if they dont so what?

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 11:14

If you do a search for Patel and Muslim, you'll come across a load of Muslim Patels. I've actually met a couple. I'm sure some exist in Punjab, but if they dont so what? 

lol  Patels are from Gujrat area and yes there are many muslim patels BUT THERE ARE NO PATELS IN THE PUNJAB!!!  LOL

Getting back to my question you better state your 'pathan' tribe name on both your paternal and maternal side otherwise we're gona start thinking you're just another faki nationalist spreading faki propoganda!

The Bangash tribe is one of the most authentic tribes of Pashtuns and you cant deny that either nor can you deny Amjad Ali Khan Bangashs' skin tone.

Edited by Rajput - 02-Jul-2006 at 11:14

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 12:26

Kusanas and Sythians  may have become Rajputs and their Priests Brahmins,  but this was when there was a state of Influx in society.  But now you cannot be Priest for example unless you are a Brahmin.

"The Rajpoot slays buffaloes, hunts and eats the boar and deer, and shoots ducks and wild fowl (cookra); he worships his horse, his sword, the sun and attends more to the martial song of the bard than to the lit of any Brahmin." - C.T. Metcalfe's "The Rajput Tribes"

Rajputs and Brahmins have always been at odds end with eachother and most Rajputs don't consider Brahmins important for priestly duties either, especially since they perceive that they have a special link with their gods.

I do not dispute that Hindus in the NWF call themselves Pathans but they are Hindkho Pathans or called Punjabi Pathans because they speak HAVE ABSORBED THE CULTURE, BUT THEY ARE NOT TRUE PATHANS. They do not trace themselves to the certain various ancstors that Pathans will have.Hope this clears it up.

Telde, so what now Sanjay Kapur, husband of Karishma Kapoor is also a Pathan??  The fact that they married into their caste/clan shouldnt matter for this argument.

RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 18:40
How many Brahmins live in the mountains would you say?

Uttaranchal is a mountainous area that used to be a part of UP, and Himachal Pradesh (another mountainous state) used to be a part of Punjab.

I think those states mostly comprise of Brahmins and Rajputs.  Correct me, if I'm wrong. 

Anways, this is getting ridiculous.  Leave it to a Paki to provoke a pointless argument on having fair skin and light eyes. 

For the last time, having light eyes doesn't make you look Nordic.   If you can't easily tell that a green-eyed Aishwarya Rai is Indian (just look at her facial structure),  you're retarded. 
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jul-2006 at 18:56
Telde you need to go watch 'Syriana' and find out what facial features are perceived by other people when the word 'Pakistani' comes to mind.  By the way Telde your people are treated worst than animals in those  Arabian countries, wonder why they take so much pride in claiming descent from their former masters (Arabs + Mughals). 

General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2006 at 04:53
Originally posted by Rajput

Telde you need to go watch 'Syriana' and find out what facial features are perceived by other people when the word 'Pakistani' comes to mind.  By the way Telde your people are treated worst than animals in those  Arabian countries, wonder why they take so much pride in claiming descent from their former masters (Arabs + Mughals). 

People can claim ancestry from where they like, I dont claim ancestry from Arabian countries or Persia and definitely not India, though some Pakistanis are from there..Some Indians also claim ancestry from the outside so you're just blabbering round in circles again.

The Balochis might genuinely have Syrian ancestry though, and some Pakistanis do have Arab and Persian origins. Princess Sarvath of Jordan is one such example of Pakistani with Arab ancestry. She's a Hashamite which I believe the Jordanians also consider as Arab.

General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2006 at 06:09
Originally posted by RajputGirl

Uttaranchal is a mountainous area that used to be a part of UP, and Himachal Pradesh (another mountainous state) used to be a part of Punjab.

I think those states mostly comprise of Brahmins and Rajputs.  Correct me, if I'm wrong. 

Vedam was claiming the reason you dont see the mythical fairskinned and eyed Rajputs is that they're in the mountains. If he's referring to Himachal Pradesh as one big mountain, then he's wrong as most of the people are clearly dark (at least I would class them as such). These are Rajputs from Himaranchal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Rajasthan.

Harish Rawat, Rajput, Uttaranchal, politician

Virbhendra Singh, Rajput, chief minister, Himranchal Pradesh

Devi Bhati, Rajput, Bikaner Rajasthan, politician

Rajendra Rathori, Rajput, Churu, Rajasthan, politician

All these Rajputs are North Indian and from either Uttaranchal, Himachal Pradesh or Rajesthan. None of them I'd class as Aryan, though they are definitely lighter skinned than other Indians.

I do not get why this is so hard for you to accept. India is one of the warmest countries in the world, as hot as tropical Africa, so the people are all going to be very dark. Even the Northern states get tropical weather.

Anways, this is getting ridiculous.  Leave it to a Paki to provoke a pointless argument on having fair skin and light eyes. 

Who's forcing you to respond? All I said was India is not 72% Aryan, and then you all went into denial mode. I know Pakistan isnt 72% Aryan, and if there was an Aryan invasion, the only way into India is through Pakistan, so you would get a greater concentration there, but I only hear this Aryan stuff coming out of India.

For the last time, having light eyes doesn't make you look Nordic.   If you can't easily tell that a green-eyed Aishwarya Rai is Indian (just look at her facial structure),  you're retarded. 

How is Aishwarya Rai in the remotest bit typical of Indian looks? She's had nose jobs and probably runs the skin lightening industry in India. Also she wears coloured contact lenses and though she grew up in South India, she is definitely not representative of South Indian looks.

Edited by TeldeInduz - 03-Jul-2006 at 06:28
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2006 at 08:56

People can claim ancestry from where they like, I dont claim ancestry from Arabian countries or Persia and definitely not India, though some Pakistanis are from there..Some Indians also claim ancestry from the outside so you're just blabbering round in circles again.

SOME INDIANS????  hahahahaha much fewer in % than the Pakistanis I bet and just watch the movie buddy stop trying to turn tables I caught on to it already. 

The Balochis might genuinely have Syrian ancestry

Yea and you're the direct descendant of Kublai Khan  LOL

Yemeni Veddoid                 Sri Lankan Veddoid

Edited by Rajput - 03-Jul-2006 at 08:57

Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2006 at 16:33
How is Aishwarya Rai even in the remotest bit typical of Indian looks? 

LOL!  Don't you know that Indian girls  are known throughout the world for their big eyes, round faces, thin noses and full lips? Go ask any non-Indian.  Compare the most beautiful white woman with Aishwarya. There's still a difference in facial structure.   Most white women don't simultaneously have large eyes, round faces, etc.   

Even in India, South Indian girls in particular are famed for having large eyes.    
Take away Aishwarya's hair dye, colored contacts and fair skin.    She will look very Indian.  As a matter of fact, she just looks like a much lighter version of Rekha, who's also South Indian.  

What does the nose job have anything to do with not being Indian?  Indians can have any type of nose. LOL 

I guess these girls don't look Indian then, because of their noses. Ermm 

Edited by RajputGirl - 03-Jul-2006 at 16:46
Samurai
Samurai

Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2006 at 16:44
I do not get why this is so hard for you to accept

LOL, did I ever say that the majority of Indians have light hair and light eyes?

I'm just saying those features aren't unheard of. While I'm at it, there are even Indians who look East Asian/SE Asian (like my ex boyfriend), East African, mulatto, etc.   

If I wanted to Indians to look European, I wouldn't admit that some of them look SE Asian. Hell, even some of the Bengali actresses have a slight Asiatic look.    
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2006 at 21:08

LOL!  Don't you know that Indian girls  are known throughout the world for their big eyes, round faces, thin noses and full lips? Go ask any non-Indian.

Well, I'm non Indian, and I have never heard of it. If you're saying that Indian girls generally have thin noses and full lips, I'd probably disagree. Some have thin noses and narrow lips, some big noses and narrow or big lips. The eyes are of same size to other peoples around the world I guess.

Compare the most beautiful white woman with Aishwarya.

?

There's still a difference in facial structure.   Most white women don't simultaneously have large eyes, round faces, etc.   

Large eyes, round faces? What are you on about???? How are the eyes of Indian women different to the eyes of non oriental women in size?

Even in India, South Indian girls in particular are famed for having large eyes.    

If you say so..South Indians tend to be better dancers than North Indians though.

Take away Aishwarya's hair dye, colored contacts and fair skin.    She will look very Indian.  As a matter of fact, she just looks like a much lighter version of Rekha, who's also South Indian.  

What does the nose job have anything to do with not being Indian?  Indians can have any type of nose. LOL 

I agree, Indian noses are different. But her nose is not the typical South Indian nose anyway, and it's not really typical of the North Indian one either.

South Indian noses where she's from will be either Wedide (as Rajput's picture shows) or Gracilo-Indide. Both of these have flat noses, though I'm pretty sure you get a lot of exceptions. But in general, she doesnt have a South Indian nose. The thinner Indian noses are found in Punjab and the NorthWest of India, generally among the higher castes and Sikhs.

What makes her look not like the majority of Indians, is because of the coloured contacts, the fair skin, (not the hair dye but take that too). Also, she's better kept than the majority of Indians who are too poor to afford that degree of make up.

I guess these girls don't look Indian then, because of their noses. Ermm 

Those are again actresses hand picked for their exceptional looks, that dont look Indian in my opinion. Does Michael Jackson look African American to you?

Edited by TeldeInduz - 03-Jul-2006 at 21:09
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2006 at 21:16

LOL, did I ever say that the majority of Indians have light hair and light eyes?

I'm just saying those features aren't unheard of. While I'm at it, there are even Indians who look East Asian/SE Asian (like my ex boyfriend), East African, mulatto, etc.   

If I wanted to Indians to look European, I wouldn't admit that some of them look SE Asian. Hell, even some of the Bengali actresses have a slight Asiatic look.    

There's the odd few people that look white, East Asian etc in India, many of these somehow make it into Bollywood. That's why it's so bad for looking at physical features in the country, as Hollywood is for that matter. 

Having one or two people in a cimmunity with light eyes or East Asian looks isnt really a good representation of the people of India. It's like having a Vietnamese play a Punjabi, it wouldnt really be that accurate of the majority of the people. 

Though slight East Asian features are not uncommon in Assam and NorthEast India.

Edited by TeldeInduz - 03-Jul-2006 at 21:35
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>