Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baluchis in Pakistan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: do you think this is fair? & why?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [20.00%]
4 [80.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baluchis in Pakistan
    Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 20:14
Originally posted by Rajput

Shahbash!  there is an old saying amongst desis it goes something like this "mulleh ki daud masjid tak" LOL....first of all I can easily disprove your point of 3% baloch population

Please do try, I'd like to see. This sounds like another one of those instances of treading in a pile of excrement you just laid out, one other instance being when you didnt realize Ikhwan-ul-Musalmeen was a pro-Indian renegade outfit in Kashmir territory.

Here's some help on the subject. In 1998, Balochistan's population formed 5% of the total Pakistan population. Of these around half are non Baloc, which means around 2.5% are Baloch. 3% is quite a good estimate, so he's quite correct in what he says.

Some sites say about 8 million total Baloc's in Pakistan which is around 5% of the population

The number of Baloc speakers is around 3% too

3-5% is a fair estimate.

but i'm not going to even bother more importantly I have a question....tell me are you related to Teldeinduz or does the quality of aruging like a baboon a registered trademark of all fakis? 

Perhaps you didnt notice my avatar was dedicated to you? Wink I know, I had to approximate the resemblance only since you backed out of posting your picture that was going to make everyone "wet their kameezes" (with laughter Big smile), but I do believe it's a fine representation if I make a few adjustments to accomodate some saffron cladding. 

The fact that I completely obliterated your statements of baluchi resistance being recent  was too much for you to bare and also realize that your faki army has been at odds end with these baluchis since the '70s...go read about Ramkhani and the BPLF and stop staring at the future of your country in that black and white picture  Shocked.

Clueless..The tribes you refer to are at most 90,000 each. If everyone in those tribes were fighting it would come to a puny force of 180,000 at most (including women and children), which forms 6% of actual Baloc's in Balochistan or 3% of all the people in Balochistan. This in turn is a fraction of a per cent of the people of Pakistan. You've probably got ten times more trouble with the Naxals in India!! 

Edited by TeldeInduz - 19-Jun-2006 at 20:15
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2006 at 20:21
Originally posted by CHAUDRY

Indian army finds inflatable answer to low morale
By Mark Chipperfield in New Delhi
(Filed: 05/05/2002)

THE Indian Army is fitting some of its toughest frontline troops with inflatable penile implants in a bid to boost army morale.

Ahhh, something must have scared them..Smile
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 06:35
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

THE Indian Army is fitting some of its toughest frontline troops with inflatable penile implants in a bid to boost army morale.

1) The Telegraph really hates us and arn't exactly the best of sources

2) Hey, if it makes them feel like bigger men, then implants for all!Embarrassed
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 10:24

ahhh, something must have scared them..Smile

Christ maybe the fact that your typical faki only takes a shower every 2 weeks and in those intervals only performs 'WUZU'....maybe thats what scared them....Dead

Perhaps you didnt notice my avatar was dedicated to you? Wink I know, I had to approximate the resemblance only since you backed out of posting your picture that was going to make everyone "wet their kameezes" (with laughter Big smile), but I do believe it's a fine representation if I make a few adjustments to accomodate some saffron cladding.

I was under the impression that your avatar was dedicated to the progeny that are better known as Mohommadans and forget the saffron cladding and hand your abu jaan (langoor in your avatar) a kufi, musallah and a tasveeb it will surely secure him a spot in heaven.  Wink

Edited by Rajput - 20-Jun-2006 at 10:59

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.
General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 11:30

ahhh, something must have scared them..Smile

Christ maybe the fact that your typical faki only takes a shower every 2 weeks and in those intervals only performs 'WUZU'....maybe thats what scared them....Dead 

Ahhh, I disagree this to be the case for giving penile implants to the Indian Army. Proof is in the method of "purification" being sold to Indians currently - what could be smellier than an Indian using the following beautification products?

Cow urine touted as cure-all in India

Lotions, potions and pills flying off shopkeepers' shelves

Cow dung toothpaste?
In addition to medicines, the goratna products range from cow dung toothpaste, to detergents, a skin-whitening cream, baldness and obesity cures, soap and a cow urine antiseptic aftershave.

You wont believe how quickly some of the products sold out, says Manoj Kumar

Once they use it, they are coming back and they are bringing their friends and their family and their neighbors back with them, says Kumar.

There's plans for hair products based of cow excrement too in India, as explained in the article

Im tempted to try something for the hair lets hope, he grins, running his fingers through his thinning crop. LOL

I guess you won't be using the hair one anyway Wink

I was under the impression that your avatar was dedicated to the progeny that are better known as Mohommadans and forget the saffron cladding and hand your abu jaan (langoor in your avatar) a kufi, musallah and a tasveeb it will surely secure him a spot in heaven.  Wink

Lol, how ignorant you are..Your Rajputs claim to be descendants of a certain Rama, who raised an army of monkeys to fight Ramayana (nothing much seems to have changed with the Indian Army Clown)

"After sleeping for six months he is awakened with the greatest difficulty, and has to be fed vast quantities of meat and vats of blood and wine, before assisting his brother Ravana to repel the attack of Rama and his monkey allies"

For your viewing pleasure, courtesy of the British Library Wink 

Image from Ramayana, 'The Tale of Rama' 

Ramayana: Rama and his allies begin the attack on Lanka, by Sahib Din. Udaipur, 1649-53
British Library Add. MS 15297 (1), f.20
Copyright The British Library Board

I may have raised some excitement within you, so I shall give you the address to get your hands on this bit of your ancestry Smile
A high-quality version of this image can be purchased from British Library. For more information email imagesonline@bl.uk 

Edited by TeldeInduz - 20-Jun-2006 at 11:53
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 13:36
you two both give me a headacheCry

im not even going to bother even trying to work out how cow dung and monkies have anything to do with Baluchi's

so to get you two back on topic could somone actually post the history of Baluchi's?

I've always tried to avoid what i like to call "tribes and clans" history but i guess i got to go with the crowd.

edit: actually could someone also tell me why pakistani's on the net tend to have so much against hinduism. For example, i googled "pakistan before the british raj" and all i got was hindu slamming sites.

Edited by Anujkhamar - 20-Jun-2006 at 13:39
Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 18:49

Lol, how ignorant you are..Your Rajputs claim to be descendants of a certain Rama, who raised an army of monkeys to fight Ramayana (nothing much seems to have changed with the Indian Army Clown)

its called a qaramaat...something along the lines of mohommad 'splitting the moon' or 'jesus walking on water', and not only monkeys...other animals were also there and with regards to the Indian Army..well i'll just say that they found your budee bibis in 65 when the fakis abandoned them at the mercy of the indian army...

"After sleeping for six months he is awakened with the greatest difficulty, and has to be fed vast quantities of meat and vats of blood and wine, before assisting his brother Ravana to repel the attack of Rama and his monkey allies"

yea thats Kumkaran and he was supposedly a demon...you know what those are dont you?  or are you a diet mohommadan?...demons, gins, ajuz majuz..hahahaha...lol idiot!  go take a shower i smell your wuzu stink all the way out here!

General
General

Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 22:00

..other animals were also there and with regards to the Indian Army..well i'll just say that they found your budee bibis in 65 when the fakis abandoned them at the mercy of the indian army...

And then five hours later, they tucked their implants between their legs and were chased back to India Thumbs Up.

Edited by TeldeInduz - 20-Jun-2006 at 22:01
CHAUDRY View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote CHAUDRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2006 at 22:25
LOLANI  Hug

no comment
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 09:46
Rajput posted a picture from the Battle of Chawinda. Last time I cheked PA won that battle.
25th Cavalry stopped the entire Indian I Corps on its own.

Rajput View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2006 at 10:27
Originally posted by Sparten

Rajput posted a picture from the Battle of Chawinda. Last time I cheked PA won that battle. 25th Cavalry stopped the entire Indian I Corps on its own.

Not entirely true, Pakistanis may have had an upper hand in that battle primarily due to the PAF Sabres who aided your cavalries.  But, on a whole the pakistani army accomplished nothing remotely close to what the Indians did to them in the Battle of Longewala where 120 some odd soldiers were able to repulse an attack made by 2000-3000 Pakis backed by another Regiment + Tanks.

Stank smell of faki wuzu is quite prominent in you!  LOL

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 05:52
Two sqaudrons of Tanks, with no support from anyone else (the Sabres would show u much, much later in that nbattle), crewed by men, who had not even been fully trined in them, managed to stop and reple Fakhir-e-Hind (Indian Army 1 AD)  part of the Indian I Corps.
This was on 8th of September, PAF Sabres were at the Lahore Sector (another Pakistani Victory I might add) when the fight at Chawinda was taking place, making life hell for IA 15 ID.
The whole Battle of Chawinda took place from 8th September to 21st September when the Indians except for a small pocket were forced across the international border to their starting point, (and in some cases even beyond it).

Edited by Sparten - 22-Jun-2006 at 05:53
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2006 at 15:05

OMG, i couldnt believe the link as i clicked it open. Humurous, but a distraction from the topic of baluchis.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jun-2006 at 21:44

I thought this was joke, I could believe it was actually real!!  They say war and committing attrocities eventually catch up to people(i.e. soldiers, mercenaries, journalists) and that many of the syptoms begin showing up afterwards hence the term post-traumatically.

Going back to the original point of this thread though,  I have many Balouch friends from various parts of Baluchistan(two closest are from Sibi and Quetta) and they are the first to vehemently oppose these Bugti and Marri warlords who have sabotaged pipelines and government developmental programs in their area for their own personal gain (mainly, the preservation of the centuries old feudal system, and preventing the dissemation of education through their traditional tribal holdings)  I would say the vast majority of Balouch(>90%), Baluchi Pashtuns(100%) and Makaranis(100%) are pro-development and pro government.  Infact, due to the trouble caused by the Bugti(from Dera Bugti) and Marri(Kohlu), many innocent tribal Bugtis and marris not involved with the terror campaign have also suffered considerably due to the tribal sardars.  Only after government assurance and protection did many of them feel safe toreturn to their areas.  One example of a tribe forcefully evicted from Dera Bugti was the cousin branch of Nawab Bugti himself who supported the building of schools, infrastructure and cantonment so that his area could be brought into the modern world.  Only recently, several months back, were bugtis cousin 'repatriated' to Dera Bugti from ironically Panjab(Multan) under government protection, now knowing the government is their to help them, many are informing the government of the movement of terrorist in their areas and helping the security forces track down these terrorists for causing much damage to badly needed infrastructure and investment.  If one looks at the fact that the current government has invested more money than it did combined over the last two decades, then the argument of government neglect & lack of attention dont hold sway anymore, at least for the current government officials who are actually trying to make right a past 'wrong'.  But the process has already started, as the majority areas of Balochistan (especially the northern Pushtun belt and southern/western Makrani/western baluchi) who are infact desperately attracting the government to invest in their areas are benefitting considerably from the governments over-eagerness to develop their area to prove their sincerity.  In the long run this will be good, as the tides are changing, and literacy rate is already shooting up, more and more Balouch are actively getting involved in mainstream Pakistani society via government, army, business, education,industries as well as through intermarriage with Pushtuns, Sindhis and Panjabis.  With the full operational status of Gwadar, the pace of these reforms will only speed up more.  The days of these last remaining sardars are basically nearing their end.
Roman Sakhan View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Roman Sakhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2019 at 03:18
The story suggests that the Balochs on the territory of modern Pakistan were the first to convert to Islam, and unlike the Punjabis they always had their own state, but the British came and gave the power of those destroyed, you just read the history of Pakistan through the eyes of Russians, the founders of this state are only mercenaries, terrorists, gay, idiots. Afghans deserve their state because they shed blood for these lands. What is Pakistan? The British revenge India for its rebellion, with the help of their puppets who have their own state of Pakistan from British origin. Marri and Bugti deserve their state. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marri-Bugti_Country#History

Edited by Roman Sakhan - 21-Jan-2019 at 03:20
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12